April 27, 2024, 05:14:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502146 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2010, 09:57:15 AM »

Good morning, monkeys. My very first post at SM. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Fields talks with Misty. I wonder what she has told him, if anything, as to what she was doing when Haleigh went missing. I'd bet my last dollar she wasn't home and a RSO was the perp. If that is the only thing she is guilty of re: Haleigh, why isn't she revealing that? Maybe she is afraid Ron would kill her. Of course, he can't get to her now so what is preventing her from telling what happened? Time will tell I guess. I'm hoping something breaks soon. I swear I will never get involved in another missing child case. How frustrating!! Like others I am sure, this case has consumed too, too much of my time.
Hope y'all have a great day!

Good morning just4justice and welcome aboard.
Yes, this has been a long hard slog, and we are still not there yet.

Heart
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2010, 09:59:18 AM »

Good morning, monkeys. My very first post at SM. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Fields talks with Misty. I wonder what she has told him, if anything, as to what she was doing when Haleigh went missing. I'd bet my last dollar she wasn't home and a RSO was the perp. If that is the only thing she is guilty of re: Haleigh, why isn't she revealing that? Maybe she is afraid Ron would kill her. Of course, he can't get to her now so what is preventing her from telling what happened? Time will tell I guess. I'm hoping something breaks soon. I swear I will never get involved in another missing child case. How frustrating!! Like others I am sure, this case has consumed too, too much of my time.

Hi justice4 and welcome to SM.   I had to laugh at what I bolded above....many of us have said the same thing...on SEVERAL occasions!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2010, 10:07:45 AM »

Hi justice4 and welcome to SM.   I had to laugh at what I bolded above....many of us have said the same thing...on SEVERAL occasions!!   

Then we think again .... but someone has to stand up for the victim.  If we all work together, we can pray for justice.

just4justice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2010, 10:15:23 AM »

Thanks for the welcome. LOL. I have wandered over to the Gabriel thread at least a half dozen times today. Sure would like to see both of these cases solved ASAP.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2010, 10:23:21 AM »

Figures tied to Haleigh's case expect prison time

Taped conversations reveal despair of Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, who now face additional drug charges.

By Cindy Swirko and Sean McCrory
Staff writers

Published: Friday, February 5, 2010 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, February 5, 2010 at 8:43 a.m.

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin, two key players in the disappearance almost a year ago of then-5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, believe they are going to prison on drug charges, according to recently released audio recordings made of the pair in jail.

Ronald Cummings, 26, is the father of Haleigh, who vanished on Feb. 10, 2009, from her home in Satsuma in southeastern Putnam County while in the care of Croslin, now 18. Croslin was Ronald Cummings' girlfriend at the time. They later married and have since divorced.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings, along with three others, were arrested on Jan. 20 on charges of trafficking prescription drugs including oxycodone and hydrocodone. Additional trafficking charges were filed Wednesday against both in connection with the ongoing investigation, bringing the total charges to eight against Croslin and five against Ronald Cummings.

Bond has been set at $1.35 million for Croslin, who is being held in the St. Johns County jail, and $900,000 for Ronald Cummings, who was moved on Jan. 29 to the Putnam County jail after first being detained in the Flagler County jail.

On Thursday, St. Johns County released almost an hour's worth of redacted audio recorded from Croslin's phone conversations with family.

In one segment, recorded at an unspecified date, Croslin can be heard telling a man she addresses as her brother that she thinks she will be going to prison.

"You know I'm going to be taking a ride, Timmy; I'm going to be going to prison," Croslin says. "... Bub, I'm going to prison, I'm telling you. ... Eight trafficking charges."

"How long you think you're going to do?" her brother asks.

"Probably about 21 years. ... Tommy's going to prison, too," she says, possibly referring to her other brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, who was charged with one count of trafficking in prescription medications in connection with the January drug sting. Hank Croslin Jr. is being held in the St. Johns County jail in lieu of $100,000 bond.

"We're all going to prison," Misty Croslin says later in the phone call.

In a recording released earlier by the Flagler County jail, Ronald Cummings could be heard reaching the same conclusion while talking with a newspaper reporter.

"Oh, no, I'm going to DOC. I'm going to prison. No if, ands or buts," he says in the recording made on Jan. 24. "... I said, there's no if, ands or buts, I'm going to prison. ... Did I put myself in a bad spot? Of course I did."

If convicted on all charges, Misty Croslin faces more than 74 years in prison and Ronald Cummings more than 43 years, law enforcement sources have said.

Palatka attorney Robert Fields, who represents Misty Croslin, told The Sun on Thursday that "the new developments are unfortunate. My goal is to do what I can for Misty."

"As her lawyer, it's not how I wanted to start my day," Fields added in regard to the release of the audio recordings.

The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office first released video recordings on Wednesday that showed Misty Croslin talking with her parents, Hank Croslin Sr. and Lisa Croslin, during recent jailhouse visits.

"Misty, don't be lying about nothing because all it's going to do is bury you deeper," Hank Croslin Sr. could be seen telling his daughter. "The Haleigh stuff has got to come to an end. It has to, Misty."

Authorities and family members have said they hope the arrests lead to a break in the Haleigh case.

Meanwhile, a California bounty hunter who was involved in another high-profile case has offered to bond Croslin out of jail if she gives him information about Haleigh's whereabouts.

Fields said Thursday he would advise Misty Croslin to reject Leonard Padilla's offer. "I'm going to advise her against it because I think it would really hurt her," Fields said.

Padilla helped bail Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey Anthony, out of jail in Orange County - hoping she would help him find the girl, which she did not do. Caylee's remains were later found, and Anthony's bond on a murder charge has been revoked.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100205/ARTICLES/2051007/1001/NEWS01?Title=Figures-tied-to-Haleigh-s-case-expect-prison-time

Heart
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2010, 10:52:30 AM »

I remember wishing there was a way I could go to Woodstock 

I remember having a suede fringed vest similar to this 

I remember black lights and Janis Joplin 

Well, I had the moccasins to match the vest Wink

hahaha! Those were the days, my friend ...

My favorite bell bottoms were psychedelic for sure!

Peace!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2010, 10:54:10 AM »

I remember wishing there was a way I could go to Woodstock 

I remember having a suede fringed vest similar to this 

I remember black lights and Janis Joplin 
do you remember velvet posters and black lights.....bell bottoms and tie die shirts, my brothers and sisters were always dressed like that and were always trying to make the bottom of their pants bigger and bigger..lol

I did forget to say those bell bottoms were hipsters.  Oh, how I wish I had those hips again!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2010, 10:55:19 AM »

Yes to all 

Remember skirts this short?!

(If you have to ask who that is, you don't need to know. LOL)

It's gone!  Was that a sizzler skirt?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2010, 10:57:19 AM »

Brandi - yes..but let's not drag this O/T on any further ok?  I remember skirts that short and hotpants.  Wore them all but I never really got into the boots.

Let's get back to Haleigh now!

Oops!  Sorry TR.  Having a bad day and you guys lightened my mood greatly.

Mea culpa!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2010, 11:05:44 AM »

Is this the withdrawal look or what?

No I think that is her poor pitiful me look. I have seen her pull that look several times for the cameras.

Forgot my manners

Good Morning Monkeys

It is her--I am only 17 years old, what could I possibly have done, I am young and innocent, look.  She somehow forgot she is now an adult, although I would not really call lots of 18 year old teenagers adults, she is not your typical teenager and is far older than her years. 

Once she legally became an adult, she became too old for Ron.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2010, 11:11:02 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100205/ARTICLES/2051002/1002
Croslin: 'We're all going to prison' for drugs
Haleigh Cummings' dad also talked about drug case in jail recordings.
By Cindy Swirko, Sean McCrory & Joe Byrnes
Staff writers

Published: Friday, February 5, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 10:54 p.m.

( page of 3 )

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin, two key players in the disappearance almost a year ago of then-5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, believe they are going to prison on drug charges, according to recently released audio recordings made of the pair in jail.

Ronald Cummings, 26, is the father of Haleigh, who vanished on Feb. 10, 2009, from her home in Satsuma in southeastern Putnam County while in the care of Croslin, now 18. Croslin was Ronald Cummings' girlfriend at the time. They later married and have since divorced.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings, along with three others, were arrested on Jan. 20 on charges of trafficking prescription drugs including oxycodone and hydrocodone.

Additional trafficking charges were filed on Wednesday against both in connection with the ongoing investigation, bringing the total charges to eight against Croslin and five against Ronald Cummings.
Bond has been set at $1.35 million for Croslin, who is being held in the St. Johns County jail, and $900,000 for Ronald Cummings, who was moved on Jan. 29 to the Putnam County jail after first being detained in the Flagler County jail.

On Thursday, St. Johns County released almost an hour's worth of redacted audio recorded from Croslin's phone conversations with family.

In one segment, recorded at an unspecified date, Croslin can be heard telling a man she addresses as her brother that she thinks she will be going to prison.

"You know I'm going to be taking a ride, Timmy; I'm going to be going to prison," Croslin says. "... Bub, I'm going to prison, I'm telling you. ... Eight trafficking charges."

Continued here...... http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100205/ARTICLES/2051002/1002?p=2&tc=pg

Both talking about the same thing at the same time?  I don't know about anyone else, but this sets my hinkymeter off.  I wonder if their attorneys are telling them what to do and say.  Look how Casey acted when she was first arrested.  I think lawyers have learned a lot about teaching their clients how to act , and making it a priority.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2010, 11:13:00 AM »

Just A Reminder ...... 

Haleigh Cummings – Jail House Tapes

snipped ....

At 1pm Friday Feb/5 eastern TJ Hart and I will be running a special update on the Haleigh Cummings case. By this time both of us will have been able to go through the five hours of recordings. If the 4 minutes of tape that was released yesterday is anything to go by, I suspect that we will have a great deal to talk about.

Thanks, Grama, I can't wait to see the transcriptions that will follow.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2010, 11:19:20 AM »

Report: Vigil for Haleigh Cummings set for Saturday

7:40 a.m. EST, February 5, 2010

Haleigh Cummings' family will hold a vigil this weekend as a milestone approaches — the

one-year anniversary of the Putnam County girl's disappearance, a Web site is reporting.

The Hope For Haleigh Prayer Vigil will be at 5:30 p.m. at Celebration Park, WESH.com is reporting.

The girl vanished from her father's trailer in the rural community of Satsuma, about 80 miles north of Orlando, while her father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin, was baby sitting.

Her father, Ronald Cummings, was working.

Haleigh, then 5, was last seen by Croslin at about 10 p.m. Feb. 9, 2009. Croslin, now 18, told investigators that she woke up about 3:30 a.m. Feb. 10, 2009 and found that the girl was missing from the bed where she had been sleeping with her younger brother and Croslin.

Authorities think Croslin has not told everything she knows about what happened that night. But no one has been charged in the girl's disappearance.

Both Croslin and Cummings are in different jails on drug-trafficking charges.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-vigil-this-weekend-20100205,0,1449536.story

This is what the prisoners should be thinking about.  There is a very important anniversary coming up.  What gets talked about?  His skivvies.  Can't he just tough it out and go commando like other guys would?  WHAT ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER?  I am beginning to agree with others who say that TN babied and covered for him too much.

Could be all this talk of a lengthy prison sentence has him soiling his drawers.  If so, then good, he should have been soiling them for a long time!

I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2010, 11:21:18 AM »

GER posted on 1/30

Papa!!! What a great video and that is the 'talk' around here...that it was calculated and LE is up to something!
So, where did WBG's charges go...? No one seems able to find them? It's like they disappeared!

NayNay is still out ...running the streets! Her mother and younger sister live on Tropic.. and it's locally known to be one of the places to get scripts...

Interestingly enough...Tropic is also the side road that corners Watt's funeral home which fronts Hwy. 17....
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4752058&postcount=130

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2010, 11:22:53 AM »

GER posted on 1/30

Papa!!! What a great video and that is the 'talk' around here...that it was calculated and LE is up to something!
So, where did WBG's charges go...? No one seems able to find them? It's like they disappeared!

NayNay is still out ...running the streets! Her mother and younger sister live on Tropic.. and it's locally known to be one of the places to get scripts...

Interestingly enough...Tropic is also the side road that corners Watt's funeral home which fronts Hwy. 17....
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4752058&postcount=130

Thanks, and where did WBG's charges go?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2010, 11:32:45 AM »

Welcome J4J!

I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2010, 11:55:20 AM »

Palatka attorney Robert Fields, who represents Misty Croslin, told The Sun on Thursday that "the new developments are unfortunate. My goal is to do what I can for Misty."
"As her lawyer, it's not how I wanted to start my day," Fields added in regard to the release of the audio recordings.
The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office first released video recordings on Wednesday that showed Misty Croslin talking with her parents, Hank Croslin Sr. and Lisa Croslin, during recent jailhouse visits.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100204/ARTICLES/100209695/1002?p=2&tc=pg&tc=ar

Heart
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2010, 12:02:01 PM »

Figures tied to Haleigh's case expect prison time

Taped conversations reveal despair of Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, who now face additional drug charges.

By Cindy Swirko and Sean McCrory
Staff writers

Published: Friday, February 5, 2010 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, February 5, 2010 at 8:43 a.m.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings, along with three others, were arrested on Jan. 20 on charges of trafficking prescription drugs including oxycodone and hydrocodone. Additional trafficking charges were filed Wednesday against both in connection with the ongoing investigation, bringing the total charges to eight against Croslin and five against Ronald Cummings.

"Probably about 21 years. ... Tommy's going to prison, too," she says, possibly referring to her other brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, who was charged with one count of trafficking in prescription medications in connection with the January drug sting. Hank Croslin Jr. is being held in the St. Johns County jail in lieu of $100,000 bond.

"We're all going to prison," Misty Croslin says later in the phone call.

In a recording released earlier by the Flagler County jail, Ronald Cummings could be heard reaching the same conclusion while talking with a newspaper reporter.

"Oh, no, I'm going to DOC. I'm going to prison. No if, ands or buts," he says in the recording made on Jan. 24. "... I said, there's no if, ands or buts, I'm going to prison. ... Did I put myself in a bad spot? Of course I did."

If convicted on all charges, Misty Croslin faces more than 74 years in prison and Ronald Cummings more than 43 years, law enforcement sources have said.

"Misty, don't be lying about nothing because all it's going to do is bury you deeper," Hank Croslin Sr. could be seen telling his daughter. "The Haleigh stuff has got to come to an end. It has to, Misty."

Authorities and family members have said they hope the arrests lead to a break in the Haleigh case.

Meanwhile, a California bounty hunter who was involved in another high-profile case has offered to bond Croslin out of jail if she gives him information about Haleigh's whereabouts.

Fields said Thursday he would advise Misty Croslin to reject Leonard Padilla's offer. "I'm going to advise her against it because I think it would really hurt her," Fields said.

Padilla helped bail Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey Anthony, out of jail in Orange County - hoping she would help him find the girl, which she did not do. Caylee's remains were later found, and Anthony's bond on a murder charge has been revoked.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100205/ARTICLES/2051007/1001/NEWS01?Title=Figures-tied-to-Haleigh-s-case-expect-prison-time

Her attorney said this "I'm going to advise her against it because I think it would really hurt her," Fields said. Wow, talk about a damning statement. Sounds like she is up to her neck in it doesn't it, can't talk because maybe she would be facing a murder charge? Or maybe she is an accomplice to something but her attorney seems to know just what part Misty had in the disappearance.
Personally I'd get an attorney who says, "My client knows nothing because she is innocent", therefor is unable to partake of Mr. Padilla's generous offer.....  

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2010, 12:13:39 PM »

A very damning statement, where did she find this winner of an attorney? 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2010, 12:16:39 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Welcome Just4justice.

Misty sounds so worried about her brother Tommy going to prison........uh...wasn't she the one who snitched on him for the recent burglary of Dawn dish detergent and scruffy pads?.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.