April 28, 2024, 09:45:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502236 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: February 08, 2010, 08:06:04 AM »

Tim Miller said that about Ron on Steph Watt's BNN show tonight, you can listen to the recorded tape.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/08/watts-up-with-this

He was on Geraldo's show but I couldn't make out what he was saying, guess he had a bad conection.

OS
Was Art Harris on Geraldo?

No, Tim, Mark Furman and a def. attorney (I don't know his name) were on

and on Steph's show, Don Clark (former FBI-also in the ANS case), Tim and Art.

OS
Thanks OS!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: February 08, 2010, 08:13:37 AM »

Bounty Hunter to Aid Misty Croslin

Monday, February 8, 2010

The bounty hunter who bailed out Casey Anthony says he is willing to bail out Misty Croslin. Leonard Padilla says he believes he can get the truth out the former stepmother of missing Haleigh Cummings, if he helps post her 1.35 million dollar bond. Croslin was the last person to see Haleigh alive. She and Haleigh's father were recently busted in an undercover operation, which alleges they were selling thousands of prescription drug pills. The two at one time were married. Padilla says Croslin may be more willing to talk if it's not to a law enforcement officer, and if she is out of the setting of jail. He says she now faces the prospect of decades in prison on the drug charges, she may be more willing to talk. Padilla says he, like other law enforcement officers, think Croslin knows more about the disappearance of Haleigh than she has told.

http://www.am850.com/news/archives/2010/02/bounty_hunter_to_aid_misty_croslin.asp

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: February 08, 2010, 08:18:37 AM »

Report: Misty Croslin took 'wrong turn,' Haleigh's grandmother says

The grandmother of missing Haleigh Cummings of Putnam County said the girl's baby sitter took a 'wrong turn' days before the disappearance, a Web site is reporting.

Haleigh vanished from her father's trailer in rural Satsuma a year ago this week while his father's then-girlfriend, Misty Croslin, was baby sitting. Croslin also was watching Haleigh's younger brother.

Teresa Neves, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, said Croslin was a loving caregiver to both children until just before the disappearance, according to The Gainesville Sun.

"I feel that somewhere in those two or three days before Haleigh went missing, she took a wrong turn in life, and that brought her to where she is today," Neves told The Gainesville Sun.

Croslin and Cummings are in jail facing drug-trafficking charges. No one has been charged in Haleigh's disappearance. Authorities have said Croslin has not said everything she knows about the evening Haleigh, then 5, vanished.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-grandma-talks-about-m20100208,0,2732525.story

To read the story, click here.

Croslin's, Cummings' lives tied to family, misfortune

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/2071006/1002

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: February 08, 2010, 09:29:23 AM »

If GMS husband is deceased...who is "pop" she spoke of in the jail house tape....when she she said "pop said there was a snitch in here" I will always believe gms is the grandmaster of this circus and reading she raised him for 9 yrs confirms it for me. He did not have very good role models as he was growing up..jmo.
I think Pop is Ron's dad.
please tell me asap what was said about pop???

penny...grandma Sykes told Ron when she spoke with him....Pop said "theres a snitch in here" referring to the jail...not sure that is verbatim but close
oh okay well at first i was freaking out because the only pop i know of is his dead step grandad i didn't know if something like well haleigh can be with pop if we find her was said or something... no biggie... so who is the other pop?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #404 on: February 08, 2010, 09:45:46 AM »

The grandmother of missing Haleigh Cummings of Putnam County said the girl's baby sitter took a 'wrong turn' days before the disappearance, a Web site is reporting.

Haleigh vanished from her father's trailer in rural Satsuma a year ago this week while his father's then-girlfriend, Misty Croslin, was baby sitting. Croslin also was watching Haleigh's younger brother.

Teresa Neves, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, said Croslin was a loving caregiver to both children until just before the disappearance, according to The Gainesville Sun.

"I feel that somewhere in those two or three days before Haleigh went missing, she took a wrong turn in life, and that brought her to where she is today," Neves told The Gainesville Sun.

Croslin and Cummings are in jail facing drug-trafficking charges. No one has been charged in Haleigh's disappearance. Authorities have said Croslin has not said everything she knows about the evening Haleigh, then 5, vanished.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-grandma-talks-about-m20100208,0,2732525.story

Please don't just single out Misty, quite a few have taken a wrong turn.  And what is this about Granny being Baker Acted?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: February 08, 2010, 10:10:02 AM »

Please don't just single out Misty, quite a few have taken a wrong turn.  And what is this about Granny being Baker Acted?

(Bolded by me)
Where are you reading/seeing/hearing about "Granny being Baker Acted?"   Not that it would surprise me, since there isn't much that sruprises me much any more about some of the folks in this case.   Is there a link, or is it rumor?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #406 on: February 08, 2010, 10:11:55 AM »

I so agree and then double DITTO on JG's post about Ron and his enablers......BUT, what really stood out was the line BBM Oh really, such a loving caregiver she wouldn't even watch them when she knew they were left in the hands of a wiped out child coming off a 3 day bender, NOR did she raise her own d@mn kids.........I know she must feel terrible guilt, but this isn't the way to deal with it. She needs to face facts head on that she not only failed her kids, but also her grandkids Both her and GGMS saw what was happening and should have stepped in and done something

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: February 08, 2010, 10:16:33 AM »

I so agree and then double DITTO on JG's post about Ron and his enablers......BUT, what really stood out was the line BBM Oh really, such a loving caregiver she wouldn't even watch them when she knew they were left in the hands of a wiped out child coming off a 3 day bender, NOR did she raise her own d@mn kids.........I know she must feel terrible guilt, but this isn't the way to deal with it. She needs to face facts head on that she not only failed her kids, but also her grandkids Both her and GGMS saw what was happening and should have stepped in and done something

my bad, read that article wrong.....thought it said Neves was a loving caregiver, but now it's even more absurd than before

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: February 08, 2010, 10:16:41 AM »

It was reply post 379 about Granny and Baker Acted, I have no idea if that is true or a rumor.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: February 08, 2010, 10:18:52 AM »

(Bolded by me)
Where are you reading/seeing/hearing about "Granny being Baker Acted?"   Not that it would surprise me, since there isn't much that sruprises me much any more about some of the folks in this case.   Is there a link, or is it rumor?   

Hi Muffy~I know what you mean about nothing surprising us anymore, yet I eat those words every day in this case. This came from Tim Miller when Steph Watts interviewed him last night.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: February 08, 2010, 10:20:23 AM »

Oh so Tim Miller did say that about Granny.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: February 08, 2010, 10:23:30 AM »

From what I can remember, they were all talking over each other and cutting each other off, and I listened late last night after coming home from a super bowl party.....He said this family was the hardest family ever to work with (among other things) which shocked the he77 outta me because I remember thinking no family could be worse than the A's

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: February 08, 2010, 10:31:01 AM »

From what I can remember, they were all talking over each other and cutting each other off, and I listened late last night after coming home from a super bowl party.....He said this family was the hardest family ever to work with (among other things) which shocked the he77 outta me because I remember thinking no family could be worse than the A's
Hard to imagine that 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: February 08, 2010, 10:37:40 AM »

(Bolded by me)

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: February 08, 2010, 10:43:46 AM »

Thanks IM, about the rumor/fact/whatever about Granny & Baker Act etc.  Just trying to track stuff down, which is not an easy thing when it comes to this case.  Maybe we need a "facts with links" thread here.  And then a thread for rumors, stories, unsubstantiated "statements" and lies.  Oh, wait.  That last thread would take waaaay too much space and bandwidth..JMHO  Too many stories, too many lies, too much deception.       And at the end of the day, none of it has helped to find Haleigh.  What do we really and truly know?  We know a little girl has been missing for too long.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: February 08, 2010, 10:46:50 AM »

(Bolded by me)

Thank you, Heart.     

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: February 08, 2010, 10:51:47 AM »

Thanks IM, about the rumor/fact/whatever about Granny & Baker Act etc.  Just trying to track stuff down, which is not an easy thing when it comes to this case.  Maybe we need a "facts with links" thread here.  And then a thread for rumors, stories, unsubstantiated "statements" and lies.  Oh, wait.  That last thread would take waaaay too much space and bandwidth..JMHO  Too many stories, too many lies, too much deception.       And at the end of the day, none of it has helped to find Haleigh.  What do we really and truly know?  We know a little girl has been missing for too long.   an angelic monkey

Sadly all we know for certain is that she is gone.....and Misty failed a LDT and LVA, beyond that as far as facts r concerned, almost less than zero IYKWIM

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: February 08, 2010, 11:18:41 AM »

Sadly all we know for certain is that she is gone.....and Misty failed a LDT and LVA, beyond that as far as facts r concerned, almost less than zero IYKWIM
We also know that MC and TC are not happy campers at their current locations and that they are subject to do anything for a couple of draws off of a cig.   Monkey Devil!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: February 08, 2010, 11:50:48 AM »

We also know that MC and TC are not happy campers at their current locations and that they are subject to do anything for a couple of draws off of a cig.   Monkey Devil!

Oh, we know one more thing...Ron wants his chain and clean drawers, IIRC isn't tomorrow clean drawer day

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: February 08, 2010, 11:54:17 AM »

THESKY973DOTCOM

WHERE IS HALEIGH?: ONE YEAR LATER http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6304577.php Comment Section Added.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.