April 27, 2024, 06:20:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502153 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: February 08, 2010, 12:04:48 PM »

God bless Haleigh! Hope that someone  finally tells the truth ...way over due!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #421 on: February 08, 2010, 12:16:11 PM »

I'm banging my head against the wall, what was so darn important that Teresa couldn't come for one darn night to watch her grandchildren, I'm sure there was nothing important, and even if there was, she could have taken the time. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 08, 2010, 12:26:08 PM »

I'm banging my head against the wall, what was so darn important that Teresa couldn't come for one darn night to watch her grandchildren, I'm sure there was nothing important, and even if there was, she could have taken the time. 

I think the excuse was her work schedule, but frankly she could have endured until her grandbabies were asleep & taken a rest herself while watching them - ya know parents go to sleep every night after their children go to bed...I join you disgust.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 08, 2010, 12:32:43 PM »

I think the excuse was her work schedule, but frankly she could have endured until her grandbabies were asleep & taken a rest herself while watching them - ya know parents go to sleep every night after their children go to bed...I join you disgust.
Or at least get someone to watch the children that was responsible, this I will not excuse, I have no grandkids, but I wouldn't have even let Misty watch Zoe for me. There must have been someone that Teresa and Granny knew that could have been responsible, at least I would hope so.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: February 08, 2010, 12:37:30 PM »

HaLeigh Cummings news: Hear jailhouse call made by Hank 'Tommy' Croslin Jr. to his brother (audio)
Hear a call made by Hank "Tommy"Croslin, Jr. from jail, below (Warning! Portions of the call contain explicit language)

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d7-HaLeigh-Cummings-news-Hear-jailhouse-call-made-by-Hank-Tommy-Croslin-Jr-to-his-brother-audio

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: February 08, 2010, 12:41:06 PM »

Or at least get someone to watch the children that was responsible, this I will not excuse, I have no grandkids, but I wouldn't have even let Misty watch Zoe for me. There must have been someone that Teresa and Granny knew that could have been responsible, at least I would hope so.
Don't know nrcg, since all we have seen so far has some kind of past or current drug and or alcohol association.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: February 08, 2010, 12:45:20 PM »

Don't know nrcg, since all we have seen so far has some kind of past or current drug and or alcohol association.
You are right, I guess that I was just hoping there was someone responsible       The dogs hitting three times on the dumpster nearby had to mean something, I just can't lose that thinking. I remember that happening like it was yesterday. I believe Haleigh was in that dumpster at one point, imo.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: February 08, 2010, 01:17:27 PM »

We know Misty  is hungry..and needs Honey Buns...and she and her mama do not know math and Misty don't care if Ronald has a new girlfriend. oh, also Misty will suck her granny dry for money and does not care if she uses her bill money.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 08, 2010, 01:20:35 PM »

We know Misty  is hungry..and needs Honey Buns...and she and her mama do not know math and Misty don't care if Ronald has a new girlfriend. oh, also Misty will suck her granny dry for money and does not care if she uses her bill money.
And I don't believe she will talk, she would have by now.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: February 08, 2010, 01:22:53 PM »

You are right, I guess that I was just hoping there was someone responsible       The dogs hitting three times on the dumpster nearby had to mean something, I just can't lose that thinking. I remember that happening like it was yesterday. I believe Haleigh was in that dumpster at one point, imo.

NRCG...I am with you on the dumpster,I watched every second that the search was on tv and I have always thought somebody had to be in that dumpster..maybe the night Tommy went to the mobile home and he said he could not get anyone to answer is when he actually removed her body and placed her their before moving her somewhere else...I have always thought early on that Tommy played a big role in this...and I feel HaLeigh was dead soon after Ronald went to " werk  "

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: February 08, 2010, 01:25:12 PM »

I don't think she will talk either..and she has had enough time to dream up another story to give if she tells anything.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: February 08, 2010, 01:25:19 PM »

A poster at another site posted that perhaps Misty left HaLeigh with Tommy to watch at the Green Ln mh while she went out to party or cop more drugs.

Now that could be possible.

LE has said that the scene in the trailer does not jive with Misty's version.
A couple of unconfirmed sightings of Misty out and about that night.
Fact or rumor of the bed not being slept in that night.
The supposed MC's call to ask if she could babysit her brother's children (and by the way if this is true why has not Lindsy, Chelsea, Tom, or Timmy come forth to admit which one it was that wanted her to babysit?) Or did I miss that if one of them have?
And if MC did not want to babysit HaLeigh and Jr, why would she want to add more children to her babysitting task?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 08, 2010, 01:26:06 PM »

NRCG...I am with you on the dumpster,I watched every second that the search was on tv and I have always thought somebody had to be in that dumpster..maybe the night Tommy went to the mobile home and he said he could not get anyone to answer is when he actually removed her body and placed her their before moving her somewhere else...I have always thought early on that Tommy played a big role in this...and I feel HaLeigh was dead soon after Ronald went to " werk  "
The dumpster played a big part in it for me, but I'm mixed with what I believe Tommy knows, sometimes I think he knows a lot, other times I don't.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: February 08, 2010, 01:28:41 PM »

A poster at another site posted that perhaps Misty left HaLeigh with Tommy to watch at the Green Ln mh while she went out to party or cop more drugs.

The supposed MC's call to ask if she could babysit her brother's children (and by the way if this is true why has not Lindsy, Chelsea, Tom, or Timmy come forth to admit which one it was that wanted her to babysit?) Or did I miss that if one of them have?
And if MC did not want to babysit HaLeigh and Jr, why would she want to add more children to her babysitting task?
That's a real good point how come the other two couples have not come forth that they wanted Misty to watch their kids? I could have missed this if they did, but I don't think so.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: February 08, 2010, 01:33:20 PM »

That's a real good point how come the other two couples have not come forth that they wanted Misty to watch their kids? I could have missed this if they did, but I don't think so.

Because.jmo.....they are as thick as thieves and have a pact not to say a word..I think Tommy is worried his wife may say something..and I think she may be just the one to get some information from.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 08, 2010, 01:42:58 PM »

The way I see it, it is Ronald's responsibility to find a responsible sitter for his children when he is at work. And as we all know, he failed in that.

I don't see it as the responsibility of grandmothers and great grandmothers. Ronald is the parent with custody. His responsibility, as far as I can see. And I don't even recall hearing that Ronald asked a grandmother to watch the kids that night.

JMO.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: February 08, 2010, 01:44:47 PM »

I still think she will talk.

I think she still thinks she is going to be bailed out momentarily.

When she realizes that is not going to be the case, I think eventually she will talk.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: February 08, 2010, 01:46:31 PM »

When she realizes that is not going to be the case, I think eventually she will talk.
But there has to be something good in it for her to talk. And I'm at a loss what that would be.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: February 08, 2010, 01:51:01 PM »

But there has to be something good in it for her to talk. And I'm at a loss what that would be.

I believe LE will come up with something Wink

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: February 08, 2010, 01:57:11 PM »

Misty Croslin`s Jailhouse Conversations Released

Because.jmo.....they are as thick as thieves and have a pact not to say a word..I think Tommy is worried his wife may say something..and I think she may be just the one to get some information from.

HANK CROSLIN:
Our lives, our lives are so screwed up here.

HANK CROSLIN: Terrible baby, God I hate this. I don`t wanna lose either one of you guys. If you guys had some do with.

MISTY CROSLIN:
(INAUDIBLE)

HANK CROSLIN: Yes, but that right there doesn`t matter. The dude Haleigh case is a whole different ballgame. I don`t understand why you didn`t come forward before. Yes. Damn you, man. You had to go -- I know baby, I`m goin` crazy myself.

HANK CROSLIN: You shoulda left when I told you to. You shoulda went up there to Michigan. Ya know, the Haleigh stuff has got to come an end. It`s got to Misty. Whatever the truth is, it`s got to come out. And you don`t, you still don`t be talking without your lawyer. He gettin` pissed off? Ah, he`s the only thing -- hope that you got.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/03/ng.01.html

Now I cannot wait to hear conversation between Hank Sr and Tommy.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.