April 27, 2024, 09:41:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502166 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: February 08, 2010, 02:05:16 PM »

I'm banging my head against the wall, what was so darn important that Teresa couldn't come for one darn night to watch her grandchildren, I'm sure there was nothing important, and even if there was, she could have taken the time. 

I think the excuse was her work schedule, but frankly she could have endured until her grandbabies were asleep & taken a rest herself while watching them - ya know parents go to sleep every night after their children go to bed...I join you disgust.
Or at least get someone to watch the children that was responsible, this I will not excuse, I have no grandkids, but I wouldn't have even let Misty watch Zoe for me. There must have been someone that Teresa and Granny knew that could have been responsible, at least I would hope so.
Don't know nrcg, since all we have seen so far has some kind of past or current drug and or alcohol association.
You are right, I guess that I was just hoping there was someone responsible       The dogs hitting three times on the dumpster nearby had to mean something, I just can't lose that thinking. I remember that happening like it was yesterday. I believe Haleigh was in that dumpster at one point, imo.
A poster at another site posted that perhaps Misty left HaLeigh with Tommy to watch at the Green Ln mh while she went out to party or cop more drugs.

Now that could be possible.

LE has said that the scene in the trailer does not jive with Misty's version.
A couple of unconfirmed sightings of Misty out and about that night.
Fact or rumor of the bed not being slept in that night.
The supposed MC's call to ask if she could babysit her brother's children (and by the way if this is true why has not Lindsy, Chelsea, Tom, or Timmy come forth to admit which one it was that wanted her to babysit?) Or did I miss that if one of them have?
And if MC did not want to babysit HaLeigh and Jr, why would she want to add more children to her babysitting task?
That's a real good point how come the other two couples have not come forth that they wanted Misty to watch their kids? I could have missed this if they did, but I don't think so.

Misty Croslin`s Jailhouse Conversations Released

Because.jmo.....they are as thick as thieves and have a pact not to say a word..I think Tommy is worried his wife may say something..and I think she may be just the one to get some information from.

HANK CROSLIN:
Our lives, our lives are so screwed up here.

HANK CROSLIN: Terrible baby, God I hate this. I don`t wanna lose either one of you guys. If you guys had some do with.

MISTY CROSLIN:
(INAUDIBLE)

HANK CROSLIN: Yes, but that right there doesn`t matter. The dude Haleigh case is a whole different ballgame. I don`t understand why you didn`t come forward before. Yes. Damn you, man. You had to go -- I know baby, I`m goin` crazy myself.

HANK CROSLIN: You shoulda left when I told you to. You shoulda went up there to Michigan. Ya know, the Haleigh stuff has got to come an end. It`s got to Misty. Whatever the truth is, it`s got to come out. And you don`t, you still don`t be talking without your lawyer. He gettin` pissed off? Ah, he`s the only thing -- hope that you got.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/03/ng.01.html

Now I cannot wait to hear conversation between Hank Sr and Tommy.

I think if Hank had been more of a parental figure and not a friend maybe Misty would have turned out different...this conversation sounds like two drug buds talking instead of father and daughter. This whole group of people need some serious therapy...jmo

FlGRLFVR29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: February 08, 2010, 03:21:18 PM »

higherhopes
so very sad indeed, their are people in jail, now that know something,
but were either to stoned to care, or so stoned dont remember
but more likely its, vague stoned memories, of what happened, and still worried
about their dumb azz lifes,
i say to the dumb azz druggies in this
ill be 80 or more, when your out of jail, and know ive lived a good and true life
and the things you dumb azz druggies prob wont do or know
and have the honor of enjoying are these privileges

BEING in awe of such a wonderous and innocent being

THE wonder of a smile, and giggle of a child, just because

SHARING, the wonder of our world, with a child

because you were so self serving, in that quest for the high
you have missed the simple and grand things of life

some how we have to get the laws changed, no one should be able to take
the life of a child, and or abuse that child, and in a lot of cases, get
 less than if you killed your neighbor,sister brother,stranger
a human being is a human being no matter the age, i just dont get it

I could not have said this any better! I totally agree.... they ( THEY) chose this lifestyle over the sake of two innocent children even if Haleigh didn't disappear to subject them to a life of drugs is just pathetic...i have no sympathy for those that fail to neglect the needs of those that are helpless  and even more disrespect for liars...

Children are not asked to be born into this world, they are life's most precious gift...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 08, 2010, 03:56:05 PM »

Originally Posted by Lynn Gweeny  View Post
@2:15
Geraldo Rivera: “Do you believe Ron and Misty and/or Misty know what happened to this child, Haleigh Cummings?”

Tim Miller: “I believe that Misty certainly knows and I believe that Ronald knows something did. And, when Ronald and me were at Mark Nejames’ office, before Misty took that test, Mark Nejames actually asked Ron “What do you think about this case?” and Ronald said in front of myself and Mark Nejames, he says, ‘I know Misty had something to do with it’. He said, ‘Misty had never been to bed that night’, he said ‘Misty never washed clothes, we didn’t have any laundry detergent, and all the clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes’.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQegfTOc4Q

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: February 08, 2010, 04:14:40 PM »

A poster at another site posted that perhaps Misty left HaLeigh with Tommy to watch at the Green Ln mh while she went out to party or cop more drugs.

Now that could be possible.

LE has said that the scene in the trailer does not jive with Misty's version.
A couple of unconfirmed sightings of Misty out and about that night.
Fact or rumor of the bed not being slept in that night.
The supposed MC's call to ask if she could babysit her brother's children (and by the way if this is true why has not Lindsy, Chelsea, Tom, or Timmy come forth to admit which one it was that wanted her to babysit?) Or did I miss that if one of them have?
And if MC did not want to babysit HaLeigh and Jr, why would she want to add more children to her babysitting task?

Misty Croslin`s Jailhouse Conversations Released

HANK CROSLIN:
Our lives, our lives are so screwed up here.

HANK CROSLIN: Terrible baby, God I hate this. I don`t wanna lose either one of you guys. If you guys had some do with.

MISTY CROSLIN:
(INAUDIBLE)

HANK CROSLIN: Yes, but that right there doesn`t matter. The dude Haleigh case is a whole different ballgame. I don`t understand why you didn`t come forward before. Yes. Damn you, man. You had to go -- I know baby, I`m goin` crazy myself.

HANK CROSLIN: You shoulda left when I told you to. You shoulda went up there to Michigan. Ya know, the Haleigh stuff has got to come an end. It`s got to Misty. Whatever the truth is, it`s got to come out. And you don`t, you still don`t be talking without your lawyer. He gettin` pissed off? Ah, he`s the only thing -- hope that you got.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/03/ng.01.html

Now I cannot wait to hear conversation between Hank Sr and Tommy.
[/quote]

The following is from an older article.
Someone is lying here. Who, which one? Why did it take Tommy 7 months to come forth with this info?  Was he trying to protect his little sister, his self, or both?

Twenty-three-year-old Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr. told detectives Thursday that his sister’s then-boyfriend, Ronald Cummings, called from work to ask about her whereabouts. In the interview, he told detectives he went to the Satsuma mobile home about 9:45 p.m. to find his sister.

Ronald Cummings’ attorney said Tuesday that Cummings did not ask Croslin to check where she was and had been in touch with her during the evening.

Terry Shoemaker said Cummings simply called the Croslins just before 9 p.m. to ask if his girlfriend was there. Croslin was not asked to check on his sister in the call that lasted 20 to 30 seconds.

Shoemaker said the two had been in touch throughout the night.

“As far as he knows, they were home,” he said. “He had no reason to think they were not.”
Authorities said phone records show Cummings did make several unanswered calls to her cell phone before calling the Croslins.

“There were numerous attempts to call Misty,” said Maj. Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. “Unsuccessful attempts.”

Bowling said Cummings called Tommy Croslin to say he was not able to contact her.

The couple had recently fought, prompting Misty to have a weekend excursion away from Ronald days before.

In the interview at the Putnam County jail where he is being held on a grand theft charge, Croslin told detectives he went down the street and banged on Cummings’ door about an hour after talking to Cummings, but no one answered.

Bowling said it is the first time anyone has said they went to the mobile home
after Cummings’ grandmother Annette Sykes left about 7:30 p.m.

“He told us he banged on the door,” Bowling said. “He said it was dark and no lights were on.”

Detectives were told no one came to the door.

“It is surprising that someone would hold that information,” Bowling said.

Lisa Croslin said she had not heard about the call in the seven months since Haleigh disappeared and found that puzzling but did not have an explanation.

She said that in the months since Haleigh’s disappearance, she and other members of her family have become estranged from her daughter and told not to try and make contact.

Teresa Neves, who is Ronald Cummings’ mother, said her son told her he spoke with Tommy Croslin that night but did not tell him to go to the mobile home.

“My son would have called me to check on his kids,” she said.

Ronald Cummings would not talk Tuesday about any calls.

“That’s something for the police and the lawyers,” Cummings said.

He said his focus remains on finding his daughter.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-09-23/story/mistys_brother_she_wasnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: February 08, 2010, 04:25:03 PM »

higherhopes
so very sad indeed, their are people in jail, now that know something,
but were either to stoned to care, or so stoned dont remember
but more likely its, vague stoned memories, of what happened, and still worried
about their dumb azz lifes,
i say to the dumb azz druggies in this
ill be 80 or more, when your out of jail, and know ive lived a good and true life
and the things you dumb azz druggies prob wont do or know
and have the honor of enjoying are these privileges

BEING in awe of such a wonderous and innocent being

THE wonder of a smile, and giggle of a child, just because

SHARING, the wonder of our world, with a child

because you were so self serving, in that quest for the high
you have missed the simple and grand things of life

some how we have to get the laws changed, no one should be able to take
the life of a child, and or abuse that child, and in a lot of cases, get
 less than if you killed your neighbor,sister brother,stranger
a human being is a human being no matter the age, i just dont get it

I could not have said this any better! I totally agree.... they ( THEY) chose this lifestyle over the sake of two innocent children even if Haleigh didn't disappear to subject them to a life of drugs is just pathetic...i have no sympathy for those that fail to neglect the needs of those that are helpless  and even more disrespect for liars...

And Ronald does have another son Jordon..I am sure the drug world has affected this child as well.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: February 08, 2010, 05:28:53 PM »

SKY Investigates: New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings

TJ Hart

News Talk 97.3 The Sky has been waiting all day for the "go" sign from the St. Johns County Jail to pick up the reacted audio of Donna Brock, one of five people who were arrested on drug trafficking charges on January 20, 2010 in Putnam and St. Johns County. As of 5pm ET, the audio had not been completely processed.

Instead, officials at the Putnam County Jail released the latest recorded audio from Ronald Cummings, another one of the suspects in that drug bust and the father of 6-year-old HaLeigh Cummings who was taken from her Satsuma, FL home one year ago and to date has not been found.

Ronald Cummings Call 1  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_1a.mp3

Ronald Cummings Call 2  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_2.mp3

Stay tuned to News Talk 97.3 The Sky for more breaking news on this story.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6313921.php

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: February 08, 2010, 05:41:07 PM »

SKY Investigates: New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings

TJ Hart

News Talk 97.3 The Sky has been waiting all day for the "go" sign from the St. Johns County Jail to pick up the reacted audio of Donna Brock, one of five people who were arrested on drug trafficking charges on January 20, 2010 in Putnam and St. Johns County. As of 5pm ET, the audio had not been completely processed.

Instead, officials at the Putnam County Jail released the latest recorded audio from Ronald Cummings, another one of the suspects in that drug bust and the father of 6-year-old HaLeigh Cummings who was taken from her Satsuma, FL home one year ago and to date has not been found.

Ronald Cummings Call 1  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_1a.mp3

Ronald Cummings Call 2  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_2.mp3

Stay tuned to News Talk 97.3 The Sky for more breaking news on this story.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6313921.php

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #447 on: February 08, 2010, 05:46:13 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Who is Ron talking to on the first call?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 08, 2010, 05:53:49 PM »

Thanks Heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #449 on: February 08, 2010, 05:54:45 PM »

Good Afternoon, could it be that reporter Dana?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: February 08, 2010, 05:56:24 PM »

Thanks Heart.   

My pleasure Trim!

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: February 08, 2010, 05:58:10 PM »

I sure hope it isn't the reporter lol. She has been sending him letters and pics whoever it is.

God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: February 08, 2010, 05:58:16 PM »

Dana Treen is a man I believe. And I don't think that he would be writing letters to RC.
Whoever she is, she is out of the state of Florida. They mention a time difference in their conversation.

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: February 08, 2010, 05:59:50 PM »

Poor baby....he wants to get mail. Should we all send him a sweet letter? He called her darling. hehe $9.00 for each call he makes.

God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: February 08, 2010, 06:05:40 PM »

Ron,   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #455 on: February 08, 2010, 06:07:33 PM »

Maybe he was talking to the girlfriend??
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: February 08, 2010, 06:07:53 PM »

Poor baby....he wants to get mail. Should we all send him a sweet letter? He called her darling. hehe $9.00 for each call he makes.

Is there another link I can not get it to play...tia

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: February 08, 2010, 06:09:56 PM »

That first conversation gives new meaning to "Looking for Love in all the wrong PLACES"!  Who would ever be interested in a pillbilly (HAHAHAHA!  LOVE THAT TERM!) whose daughter is missing in suspicious circumstances and is in prison for multiple drug trafficking charges?????  Yuck...she doesn't sound stupid which makes it worse.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 08, 2010, 06:14:26 PM »

Bless his heart he has a toothache, but he want let them pull it cause he doesn't want to be toothless Sam. He is the only one in Putnam co. with all of his teeth. But his back and neck are killing him so he may go to the dr and get some Lortabs. Sure he can get the Lortabs cause his back is all screwed up. God he is a piece of work. Then GGS, say, I reckong we will go over to Baker co for that vigil thang. she sounded so enthused

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 08, 2010, 06:21:18 PM »

What really got my attention, this woman said she was getting her taxes tomorrow and she was getting $5,000. Ron said wow ,wish I could get mine filed and get my $5.000. I know about the earned income credit. But Ron didn't work again after Feb 9......2009, so he should not be able to file taxes this year.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.