April 28, 2024, 04:00:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502203 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: February 08, 2010, 09:08:17 PM »

Does anyone know who this guy is??

No, I don't.

Who is that he is hugging?
It was Crystal and he is kin to her somehow, when he first got there he hugged Chad too, and he said some stuff about Ronald that I wont go into but I was just wondering if we had ever seen him before!
doubt it is but it kind of looks like donna's husb a little
I dont think so, he had a woman with him, but i wish I knew who he was..

HH I asked this a few pages back but you may not have seen it.  I was curious if Johnny & Connie Sheffield and Ruby Kanger were at the vigil you attended.  By the way, thanks for the photos ...
Oh, I didnt see it, but No they werent, and YW, I will post the ones I take from the vigil in Putnam too,
 The only ones there that I saw and spoke with was, Crystal, of course, marie, sarah, Mrs Sykes and teresa, and one of sarahs best friends and savanah, and Marie's husband and Chad...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: February 08, 2010, 09:11:03 PM »

Hi Heart! how are you? xxxx

Hey cookie!  Where have you been?  Missed you!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #522 on: February 08, 2010, 09:11:29 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123774
Haleigh Cummings – More Tapes From The Jail
Posted on February 8th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Economic News
Read 137 times.
Thanks.   According to Ron he is locked in his cell for all but 15 mins per day. During that 15 minutes he is free to have a shower and make a phone call. In a great way to endear himself to the staff he refers to them as ‘pe cker heads’. I am sure that the ‘pecker heads’ have listened to this conversation, bad move Ron!  Ron is sure scoring a lot of points.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: February 08, 2010, 09:11:47 PM »

Some think that Misty was saying Tallent during Lisa Croslin's visit. It sounded more like Talon to me.  Could the person below be who MC was talking about?

BENJAMIN  TALON  GAYHART
POMONA PARK,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 2/8/2010 6:52:26 PM  - Booking#: 10-00584
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 4/1/1991 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
837.05-1   MAKING FALSE REPORT KNOWINGLY GIVE FALSE INFO TO LEO ALLGD CRIME   M   F    $504.00    2/8/2010 6:56:50 PM
                $504.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758910&IMG=56274
well the talon/talent person said he wouldn't be able to get in so maybe tried a fake id and signed in... you have to fill out papers that say you are providing true info about yourself...
but i also wonder if john talent was the john and linda that i think hank mentioned
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #524 on: February 08, 2010, 09:11:59 PM »

LOL, I call her a bitach quite often lately myself:)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #525 on: February 08, 2010, 09:12:38 PM »

LOL, I call her a bitach quite often lately myself:)
Yeah, it was hard to argue with that one.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: February 08, 2010, 09:12:45 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151759&catid=3
Haleigh Discussed in Jailhouse Phone Conversations
 Jessica Clark  Taren Reed     Created: 2/8/2010 5:24:05 PM    Updated: 2/8/2010 6:17:52 PM
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- From inside the St. Johns County Jail, Tommy Croslin - Misty Croslin's brother - talked about the missing person case of Haleigh Cummings.

Seven phone calls between Tommy Croslin and his brother Timmy have been released.

In them, Tommy tells his brother, "I want to get out of here so bad. I'd do anything to get out of here. I wouldn't sell my soul, but I'd do anything else."

Tommy Croslin was arrested with his sister and former brother-in-law, Ronald Cummings, on drug trafficking charges in January.

In one phone call, Tommy Croslin explained he suspected the buyer was an undercover agent.

"Misty brought this dude over to the house, alright, and wanted me to get us some roxies. So I [expletive] went and got him some roxies. I called someone I knew and went and got him some pills," Croslin said.

In the past year, investigators have questioned Tommy Croslin about Haleigh Cummings who disappeared from her Satsuma home nearly a year ago.

It appears that questioning continues.

Tommy Croslin told his brother over the phone, "The police said, 'You're facing three years in prison unless you help us find Haleigh.' I said, 'I can't help you find nobody. I don't know where she is.'"

Tommy Croslin also faces burglary charges.

Timmy Croslin: You think this, any of this [expletive] would've happened to you if this [expletive] wasn't going on in our life about Haleigh?

Tommy Croslin: No. Hell no. How long did I do stuff before and nothing happened?

Timmy Croslin: I know. That's what I'm saying. I think they're just out to get us.

For now Tommy Croslin remains in jail in protective custody.
Last week, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered to pay Misty's bail if she would reveal any information about Haleigh's disappearance. Today, the family gathered for the one-year anniversary of the girl's disappearance. The family said the hurt is still the same and their feelings haven't changed.
well he nailed himself in the coffin just like misty did on admitting that they trafficked drugs... dumb ass
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #527 on: February 08, 2010, 09:14:34 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123774
Haleigh Cummings – More Tapes From The Jail
Posted on February 8th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Economic News
Read 137 times.
Thanks.   According to Ron he is locked in his cell for all but 15 mins per day. During that 15 minutes he is free to have a shower and make a phone call. In a great way to endear himself to the staff he refers to them as ‘pe cker heads’. I am sure that the ‘pecker heads’ have listened to this conversation, bad move Ron!  Ron is sure scoring a lot of points.
And threatening to slam them.......but, the N word is going to bite him on the arse in the context he used it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: February 08, 2010, 09:19:49 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

give me 5 minutes in the cell with him  with a baseball bat  I could fix his tooth problem........

Hi DLGRLFVR29! Are you familiar with this place in the Mondex area: Patricia Daniels Video Productions?   If so, is it a legitimate place of business?
omfg why?
gail st john is a "psychic" that found the spot where caylee was while it was still under water...
whether you believe in psychic ability or not you have to admit that people who say they are and can "fake it" well that they atleast have good intuition... anyways my point is she says she thinks haleigh is in the mondex area... and by logic of laziness and not enough funds to get far that she is near the home somewhat...
just want to know the video connection...
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: February 08, 2010, 09:19:58 PM »

Ron,   

now that's funny 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: February 08, 2010, 09:21:00 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Who is Ron talking to on the first call?
Good Afternoon, could it be that reporter Dana?
Dana Treen is a man I believe. And I don't think that he would be writing letters to RC.
Whoever she is, she is out of the state of Florida. They mention a time difference in their conversation.

Keep getting locked out of the cage.

I wanted to add that whoever he is talking to in the first call is living in a time zone one hour earlier than central FL. Also she mentioned about not getting out much, and something about Tennessee. I am guessing she is an Internet pal. Just a hunch.

The second call, is he talking to Great Grandma Sykes? And did oyu notice he had to go as soon as she started speaking. Speaking about going to the vigil last night.

Seems Ronald only wants to talk about his own pitiful situation.

Never asked about his kids again.
panama city florida is one hour ahead...
she was also in jail at some point
oops i mean 1 hr behind
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: February 08, 2010, 09:32:43 PM »

megan Says:
February 8th, 2010 at 3:31 pm

EXCELLENT COMMENTS RONALD! Notice how he stated he “believed what LE was saying” when they said that Misty is hiding info, and may know more than she is revealing. Once again, he is very careful when choosing his words and making comments!! He never,never, lets anyone get away with quoting him incorrectly. Yes, he has stated in the past that as things have progressed he began suspecting Misty could be “withholding information,” and even stated that he hoped that wouldn’t turn out to be true. DOES THAT MAKE HIM A LIAR? JUST MY OPINION, BUT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE HE’S THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS CASE WHO IS NOT AFRAID TO SAY ANYTHING! PROBABLY BECAUSE HE IS INNOCENT! Listen to his jailhouse recordings, he doesn’t say anything that would incriminate him. He is the only one who has kept his cool under pressure…He hasn’t even accused anyone. Listen people. Sorry to say this, but ART: imo, you are constantly selling out Ronald. Last week, NG commented that who cares if Ronald has a girlfriend….and you agreed with her!! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL HER THAT YOU STATED IN YOUR OWN COLUMN THAT “A FRIEND” of Mistys told YOU that Ronald was seen in a grocery store with a woman who was supposedly his girlfriend?? Instead, you agreed with Nancy, and stated that stories like that “were taking the focus” away from where it should be, on HALEIGH. Any comments?
http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/08/geraldo-talks-haleigh-cummings-sunday-on-fox/#comment-42798

Art Harris Says:
February 8th, 2010 at 9:17 pm

Megan:

Sorry I don’t follow your thinking…or understand the point you’re trying to make, but open to discussing…I do recall saying that Misty was in the supermarket and saw Ronald with a new girlfriend and he was using what Misty believed to be her foodstamps…but she hung back…I spoke with the friend who was with her…Don’t understand how that’s “selling out” anyone…I’m reporting info when I get it, in whatever venue I’m reporting in, whether The Bald Truth, television or radio…I do think his relationship with Misty and others is relevant to Haleigh because those ties, whether to Misty or anyone else, need to be explored and understood so anyone with a connection to them can be questioned. art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/08/geraldo-talks-haleigh-cummings-sunday-on-fox/#comment-42807

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: February 08, 2010, 09:35:16 PM »

give me 5 minutes in the cell with him  with a baseball bat  I could fix his tooth problem........

Hi DLGRLFVR29! Are you familiar with this place in the Mondex area: Patricia Daniels Video Productions?   If so, is it a legitimate place of business?
omfg why?
gail st john is a "psychic" that found the spot where caylee was while it was still under water...
whether you believe in psychic ability or not you have to admit that people who say they are and can "fake it" well that they atleast have good intuition... anyways my point is she says she thinks haleigh is in the mondex area... and by logic of laziness and not enough funds to get far that she is near the home somewhat...
Sorry penny, I am not following you.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: February 08, 2010, 09:40:08 PM »

Does anyone know who this guy is??

No, I don't.

Who is that he is hugging?
It was Crystal and he is kin to her somehow, when he first got there he hugged Chad too, and he said some stuff about Ronald that I wont go into but I was just wondering if we had ever seen him before!
doubt it is but it kind of looks like donna's husb a little
I dont think so, he had a woman with him, but i wish I knew who he was..

HH I asked this a few pages back but you may not have seen it.  I was curious if Johnny & Connie Sheffield and Ruby Kanger were at the vigil you attended.  By the way, thanks for the photos ...
Oh, I didnt see it, but No they werent, and YW, I will post the ones I take from the vigil in Putnam too,
 The only ones there that I saw and spoke with was, Crystal, of course, marie, sarah, Mrs Sykes and teresa, and one of sarahs best friends and savanah, and Marie's husband and Chad...

Thanks for the respose.  Yes, we will ALL be waiting for your pics HH. 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: February 08, 2010, 09:55:07 PM »

omfg why?
i don't think i can follow myself half of the time... just curious why you ask about a video productions place near the mondex... so what are you thinking about a video production place?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: February 08, 2010, 10:00:05 PM »

omfg why?
i don't think i can follow myself half of the time... just curious why you ask about a video productions place near the mondex... so what are you thinking about a video production place?
I am trying to find out if it is the same person that was book in PC jail this evening.

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: February 08, 2010, 10:01:51 PM »

does your question about whether they are a legit company or not have to do with the spelling on this "professional" page? LMAO
http://www.wix.com/hi5photo/studio210
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: February 08, 2010, 10:06:14 PM »

omfg why?
I am trying to find out if it is the same person that was book in PC jail this evening.
oooh  lmfao i'm going with probably...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 08, 2010, 10:06:26 PM »

megan Says:
February 8th, 2010 at 3:31 pm

EXCELLENT COMMENTS RONALD! Notice how he stated he “believed what LE was saying” when they said that Misty is hiding info, and may know more than she is revealing. Once again, he is very careful when choosing his words and making comments!! He never,never, lets anyone get away with quoting him incorrectly. Yes, he has stated in the past that as things have progressed he began suspecting Misty could be “withholding information,” and even stated that he hoped that wouldn’t turn out to be true. DOES THAT MAKE HIM A LIAR? JUST MY OPINION, BUT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE HE’S THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS CASE WHO IS NOT AFRAID TO SAY ANYTHING! PROBABLY BECAUSE HE IS INNOCENT! Listen to his jailhouse recordings, he doesn’t say anything that would incriminate him. He is the only one who has kept his cool under pressure…He hasn’t even accused anyone. Listen people. Sorry to say this, but ART: imo, you are constantly selling out Ronald. Last week, NG commented that who cares if Ronald has a girlfriend….and you agreed with her!! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL HER THAT YOU STATED IN YOUR OWN COLUMN THAT “A FRIEND” of Mistys told YOU that Ronald was seen in a grocery store with a woman who was supposedly his girlfriend?? Instead, you agreed with Nancy, and stated that stories like that “were taking the focus” away from where it should be, on HALEIGH. Any comments?
http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/08/geraldo-talks-haleigh-cummings-sunday-on-fox/#comment-42798

Art Harris Says:
February 8th, 2010 at 9:17 pm

Megan:

Sorry I don’t follow your thinking…or understand the point you’re trying to make, but open to discussing…I do recall saying that Misty was in the supermarket and saw Ronald with a new girlfriend and he was using what Misty believed to be her foodstamps…but she hung back…I spoke with the friend who was with her…Don’t understand how that’s “selling out” anyone…I’m reporting info when I get it, in whatever venue I’m reporting in, whether The Bald Truth, television or radio…I do think his relationship with Misty and others is relevant to Haleigh because those ties, whether to Misty or anyone else, need to be explored and understood so anyone with a connection to them can be questioned. art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/08/geraldo-talks-haleigh-cummings-sunday-on-fox/#comment-42807

Now that's talking out of both sides of your mouth for ya!

But I don't expect anything less from Art.

JMO.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: February 08, 2010, 10:34:16 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151759&catid=3
Haleigh Discussed in Jailhouse Phone Conversations
 Jessica Clark  Taren Reed     Created: 2/8/2010 5:24:05 PM    Updated: 2/8/2010 6:17:52 PM
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- From inside the St. Johns County Jail, Tommy Croslin - Misty Croslin's brother - talked about the missing person case of Haleigh Cummings.

Seven phone calls between Tommy Croslin and his brother Timmy have been released.

In them, Tommy tells his brother, "I want to get out of here so bad. I'd do anything to get out of here. I wouldn't sell my soul, but I'd do anything else."

Tommy Croslin was arrested with his sister and former brother-in-law, Ronald Cummings, on drug trafficking charges in January.

In one phone call, Tommy Croslin explained he suspected the buyer was an undercover agent.

"Misty brought this dude over to the house, alright, and wanted me to get us some roxies. So I [expletive] went and got him some roxies. I called someone I knew and went and got him some pills," Croslin said.

In the past year, investigators have questioned Tommy Croslin about Haleigh Cummings who disappeared from her Satsuma home nearly a year ago.

It appears that questioning continues.

Tommy Croslin told his brother over the phone, "The police said, 'You're facing three years in prison unless you help us find Haleigh.' I said, 'I can't help you find nobody. I don't know where she is.'"

Tommy Croslin also faces burglary charges.

Timmy Croslin: You think this, any of this [expletive] would've happened to you if this [expletive] wasn't going on in our life about Haleigh?

Tommy Croslin: No. Hell no. How long did I do stuff before and nothing happened?
Timmy Croslin: I know. That's what I'm saying. I think they're just out to get us.

For now Tommy Croslin remains in jail in protective custody.
Last week, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered to pay Misty's bail if she would reveal any information about Haleigh's disappearance. Today, the family gathered for the one-year anniversary of the girl's disappearance. The family said the hurt is still the same and their feelings haven't changed.
well he nailed himself in the coffin just like misty did on admitting that they trafficked drugs... dumb ass

another telling nail.....Tommy Croslin: No. Hell no. How long did I do stuff before and nothing happened?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.