April 28, 2024, 05:11:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502211 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: February 09, 2010, 09:08:09 AM »

IMO Misty has no concept of reality.  She doesn't have a clue about the value of a dollar.  She continues to burden grama, Timmy & Chelsea, Hank Sr & Lisa with the $$$ issues.  Never once batting an eyelash as to the needs of maybe her brother and the expenses he must incur with his wife and children.  NO....... I gotta eat. 

Same goes with the bond 10%.  She and Lisa are so far off with their math and I don't think for one minute that Misty has ANY IDEA what this AMOUNT OF MONEY IS ..... nor the value of it. 

She is thinking that it is a piece of cake.  Get the money and I will be out.  But .... backing up here .... getting out is her thought.  So, I hardly doubt that with those thoughts of hers that there is anyway she is going to open up to.  ONCE she is told that there are definitely no funds, that she faces the many years ahead ...  and the door gets shut ... will she begin to tell all ... ie, if Leonard Padilla keeps his mouth shut.

Right now it is the money will get me out. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: February 09, 2010, 09:09:55 AM »

Klaas - definitely the same person.  Some of the pics on this myspace match some of her av's at RU that I have seen.

HEART

I think she wanted to go, but wasn't able to go...........it's Lil Leci from Topix and she has mentioned that she sent letters to Ron and TN, and she has kids, so I went to her myspace -she works from home, and if you read back thru her comments she's wuite obsessed with him and Joran VDS and George A. We think this is the girl on the first phone call with Ron today

How do we know it's Lil Leci from Topix? 

Actually, I think you are correct.  I also think this person goes by the nickname Obscuregawdess at RefugeesUnleashed and had contacted Joran van der Sloot in that case.  When I googled her Myspace url name I found another one of her sites:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/qtgrrlalecia/pictures

and I recognesed her photo as one that Obscuregawdess posted at RefugeesUnleashed.  She's a nut, that's for sure.  Here is her post at RU...

Note the right of the above screen shot it says "Bratty Mama Leci"
In other words, a NUTCASE!

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: February 09, 2010, 09:20:09 AM »

Heart - YES, NUTCASE!

Goodmorning all! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: February 09, 2010, 09:21:49 AM »

Every day I come over here to this thread ,all I can do is.....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 09, 2010, 09:24:44 AM »

HEART

I think she wanted to go, but wasn't able to go...........it's Lil Leci from Topix and she has mentioned that she sent letters to Ron and TN, and she has kids, so I went to her myspace -she works from home, and if you read back thru her comments she's wuite obsessed with him and Joran VDS and George A. We think this is the girl on the first phone call with Ron today

Actually, I think you are correct.  I also think this person goes by the nickname Obscuregawdess at RefugeesUnleashed and had contacted Joran van der Sloot in that case.  When I googled her Myspace url name I found another one of her sites:

and I recognesed her photo as one that Obscuregawdess posted at RefugeesUnleashed.  She's a nut, that's for sure.  Here is her post at RU...

i will verify as she admits on her ms she is a nut with bipolar and a sleu of other mental disorders but is ok if medicated... she also is getting a masters from kaplan online school for criminal pathology and criminal profiler... from kaplan...
anyways whoever she is i think i missed the point as to why we are discussing her in the firstplace... i really highly doubt that this is who ron was talking to if that was the point JMO
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: February 09, 2010, 09:28:20 AM »

HEART
antonio mills of nc donna address...
he is in the united states service of some sort and i think by comments e was recently in jail... perhaps for child support.. he has a child with an unknown white female... here is a screen shot of his private ms.. i can get you a friends list if you want but so far i haven't found any connection other then the address
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: February 09, 2010, 09:33:11 AM »

Penny  - I don't know about Leci speaking with Ron but I'm fairly certain this same person, using the nickname of Obscuregawdess did indeed speak with (at least in IM) Joran van der Sloot.  I would think that more of a stretch than speaking with Ron so nothing would surprise me. 

She likes to get "close" to the suspects or persons of interest in these cases and YES, she is a nutcase.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: February 09, 2010, 09:36:33 AM »

And Obscuregawdess aka Leci posted this early this AM over at RefugeesUnleashed.  I suspect she's not happy in being outed and wants to change the saying "Bratty Mama Leci" in her profile.  I believe at RU that only moderators or admin can change that. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #568 on: February 09, 2010, 09:39:08 AM »

CRAP, this girl is seriously fruked up! She's pizzed at PCSO and has a support George Anthony page
And other issues as well  WOW
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: February 09, 2010, 09:41:38 AM »

Beckley, WV

Fla. man charged with Beckley prescription drug crime

By Amelia A. Pridemore
Register-Herald Reporter

A Florida man faces a prescription drug-related charge after Beckley Police say they found him with controlled substances and more than $1,000 in cash.

Danny Earl Bishop, 25, of Palatka, Fla., is charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, said Detective B.M. Atterson of the Beckley Police Department’s narcotics unit. Bishop is in the Southern Regional Jail.

Atterson said narcotics detectives received two Crime Stoppers tips that led to the arrest. The tipsters said two Florida residents were staying at the Quality Inn on Harper Road. The Floridians, the tipsters said, were there to sell prescription drugs they obtained in their home state and had been to the Beckley area before.

Atterson said he and Detective Sgt. Jason McDaniel did surveillance at the hotel Friday. They were able to identify the suspects and find out what room the suspects occupied. They waited for the suspects to drive away from the hotel.

Cpl. Will Reynolds conducted a traffic stop, Atterson said. Reynolds’ K-9, Helo, indicated narcotics were inside the vehicle. Bishop was removed from it.

Atterson said Bishop had $1,450 in cash, a bottle of Oxycodone and a bottle of Alprazolam (Xanax). The Oxycodone prescription for 180 pills was filled Feb. 2. Less than 10 pills were left inside the bottle.

Police found several other prescription pill bottles — medications prescribed to several different people who were not present — for Oxycodone and Xanax, Atterson said. All prescriptions were filled in Florida.

They also found a .22 caliber handgun in one of Bishop’s bags in the vehicle’s trunk. It was not loaded.

A second adult man, two adult women and an infant were also inside the vehicle, Atterson said. The other adults were released. Police did find more than $2,000 cash on the second man, and he could face charges later. This man and the two women were released.

Atterson said the department truly appreciates Crime Stoppers and the citizens who call the organization with tips. Those tips, he said, have led to several narcotics arrests.

Anyone with information about drug activity is encouraged to call the Beckley P.D. narcotics unit at 304-256-1844 or Crime Stoppers at 304-255-7867.

Crime Stoppers also accepts tips online at www.crimestoppersofraleighco.org.

http://www.register-herald.com/local/local_story_039231140.html

Past Putnam County Florida Criminal records

DANNY  EARL  BISHOP
Hollister ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 2/2/2009 2:43:21 PM  - Booking#: 09-00492
Release Date & Time: 2/2/2009 3:18:00 PM
DOB: 12/24/1984 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06-   PROB VIOLATION    N   N    $1,004.00    2/2/2009 3:18:12 PM
                $1,004.00    
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=752151&IMG=50708

Well this is another problem young man. Been that way for some time now. Battery on a pregnant woman, battery, grand thief, multiple traffic citations, credit card fraud, etc..
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Other article links regarding drug problems in Beckley, WV

Prescription abuse problem keeps pharmacists on alert

http://www.register-herald.com/local/local_story_039220807.html

Out-of-state trafficking, ‘freely’ prescribed drugs fuel abuse problem

http://www.register-herald.com/local/local_story_038223258.html

Prescription drug crimes have become major game-changers for local police
http://www.register-herald.com/local/local_story_038000252.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: February 09, 2010, 09:42:37 AM »

Every day I come over here to this thread ,all I can do is.....   
Oh Trimm, it just get's worse and worse  Now another nutcase has crawled out of the woodwork.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: February 09, 2010, 09:43:37 AM »

Penny  - I don't know about Leci speaking with Ron but I'm fairly certain this same person, using the nickname of Obscuregawdess did indeed speak with (at least in IM) Joran van der Sloot.  I would think that more of a stretch than speaking with Ron so nothing would surprise me. 

She likes to get "close" to the suspects or persons of interest in these cases and YES, she is a nutcase.
oh i'm sure it is her as far as being leci and she is nuts... says so herself

My career path took a big turn, so now I am working from home while I pursue my new career through Kaplan University from home. My Master's will be in Forensic Psychology with a Doctorate in Criminology and Criminal Profiling. Right now, I am an at-home customer advocate for DirecTV, medical transcriptionist, Quicktate transcriptionist, and a student. I also do interactive chat sessions and surveys for chump change and some Ebay. So when am I not busy? Haha, pretty much NEVER! I know a lot has changed in those regards of profession and what I am up to, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

uuum is kaplan a real school?

I have mixed bipolar disorder accompanied with some OCD and major anxiety attacks, not to forget frequent insomnia and migraines. Fun, fun! Don't worry, I am medicated and doing well through love, music, and bitch-em-out therapy. I love myself more now than I think I ever have, even back when I was thin and had a good figure. Even though these things hold me back and disrupt my wannabe stability, I cannot be held down or stopped! I am still the talkative, argumentative, sassy, onery, playful, inellectual, creative, strong-willed, punk rock, grunge, child-like, curious, generous, overemotional grrl that I have always been! I can still say my ABCs backwards faster than you and all of my United States in order faster than anyone. Ummmm... Yeah, I am always on a diet but love food, especially cheesecake and Mexican and Italian and taters. I just no longer want to kill people or myself... SUCCESS!

like i said self proclaimed nut job and criminal profiler thru kaplan
lmfao ron might want to be scared of her actually F the fact that he in a round about way called his fellow prisoner jerome a smelly n word... he has this nutjob as a friend... i could so see a fatal attraction thing going on here lol
i just doubt that he would call her
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 09, 2010, 09:43:57 AM »

Heart - YES, NUTCASE!

Goodmorning all! 
Good morning klaas, all!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: February 09, 2010, 09:44:21 AM »

I just no longer want to kill people or myself... SUCCESS!   
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: February 09, 2010, 09:46:54 AM »

And Obscuregawdess aka Leci posted this early this AM over at RefugeesUnleashed.  I suspect she's not happy in being outed and wants to change the saying "Bratty Mama Leci" in her profile.  I believe at RU that only moderators or admin can change that. 

and her myspace name is "brandi's bipolar brat"
Brandi.... does this bipolar brat belong to you?
lmao
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: February 09, 2010, 09:47:38 AM »

HEART
he is in the united states service of some sort and i think by comments e was recently in jail... perhaps for child support.. he has a child with an unknown white female... here is a screen shot of his private ms.. i can get you a friends list if you want but so far i haven't found any connection other then the address

Thanks penny, I saw Mills ms page a couple of weeks ago and like you could not get much info, other than he is/was military, reference to being incarcerated at one time and that a female is listed in the white pages also at that address.

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: February 09, 2010, 09:51:20 AM »

Beckley, WV

Fla. man charged with Beckley prescription drug crime

By Amelia A. Pridemore
Register-Herald Reporter

A Florida man faces a prescription drug-related charge after Beckley Police say they found him with controlled substances and more than $1,000 in cash.

Danny Earl Bishop, 25, of Palatka, Fla., is charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, said Detective B.M. Atterson of the Beckley Police Department’s narcotics unit. Bishop is in the Southern Regional Jail.

Atterson said narcotics detectives received two Crime Stoppers tips that led to the arrest. The tipsters said two Florida residents were staying at the Quality Inn on Harper Road. The Floridians, the tipsters said, were there to sell prescription drugs they obtained in their home state and had been to the Beckley area before.

Atterson said he and Detective Sgt. Jason McDaniel did surveillance at the hotel Friday. They were able to identify the suspects and find out what room the suspects occupied. They waited for the suspects to drive away from the hotel.

Cpl. Will Reynolds conducted a traffic stop, Atterson said. Reynolds’ K-9, Helo, indicated narcotics were inside the vehicle. Bishop was removed from it.

Atterson said Bishop had $1,450 in cash, a bottle of Oxycodone and a bottle of Alprazolam (Xanax). The Oxycodone prescription for 180 pills was filled Feb. 2. Less than 10 pills were left inside the bottle.

Police found several other prescription pill bottles — medications prescribed to several different people who were not present — for Oxycodone and Xanax, Atterson said. All prescriptions were filled in Florida.

They also found a .22 caliber handgun in one of Bishop’s bags in the vehicle’s trunk. It was not loaded.

A second adult man, two adult women and an infant were also inside the vehicle, Atterson said. The other adults were released. Police did find more than $2,000 cash on the second man, and he could face charges later. This man and the two women were released.

Atterson said the department truly appreciates Crime Stoppers and the citizens who call the organization with tips. Those tips, he said, have led to several narcotics arrests.

Anyone with information about drug activity is encouraged to call the Beckley P.D. narcotics unit at 304-256-1844 or Crime Stoppers at 304-255-7867.

Crime Stoppers also accepts tips online at www.crimestoppersofraleighco.org.

http://www.register-herald.com/local/local_story_039231140.html

Past Putnam County Florida Criminal records

DANNY  EARL  BISHOP
Hollister ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 2/2/2009 2:43:21 PM  - Booking#: 09-00492
Release Date & Time: 2/2/2009 3:18:00 PM
DOB: 12/24/1984 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06-   PROB VIOLATION    N   N    $1,004.00    2/2/2009 3:18:12 PM
                $1,004.00    
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=752151&IMG=50708

Well this is another problem young man. Been that way for some time now. Battery on a pregnant woman, battery, grand thief, multiple traffic citations, credit card fraud, etc..
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Other article links regarding drug problems in Beckley, WV

Prescription abuse problem keeps pharmacists on alert

http://www.register-herald.com/local/local_story_039220807.html

Out-of-state trafficking, ‘freely’ prescribed drugs fuel abuse problem

http://www.register-herald.com/local/local_story_038223258.html

Prescription drug crimes have become major game-changers for local police
http://www.register-herald.com/local/local_story_038000252.html
Heart have we heard thios last name before?
I could 100% be wrong but i feel like at some point i remember mention of bishop in relation to misty or ron... reason i think i remember is that i thought i said to myself hhhm bishop sounds like a lawyer... and yeah you need a bishop
like i said we all know i am a scatter brain and connection bulbs go off for no reason in my head but i really thought i heard bisop somewhere before
and for full disclosure i have no diagnosed mental problems... tehehe diagnosed probably being the key word there
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: February 09, 2010, 09:58:38 AM »

HEART

Thanks penny, I saw Mills ms page a couple of weeks ago and like you could not get much info, other than he is/was military, reference to being incarcerated at one time and that a female is listed in the white pages also at that address.
shhh my fakey is his friend now so if there is anything thhat you wanted to see that was private to you let me know but like i said i can't find any connection... donna is not even on his friends list...
ps bipolar brat thinks her ms is private... it is not... if anyone is interested grab a screen shot while you can
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: February 09, 2010, 09:59:43 AM »

Penny, Bishop rang a bell with me too for some reason, don't know why. Will have to research.

Anyhow Jr is another one where you can apply (the apple did not fall to far from the tree). Danny Bishop Sr has his share of charges as well. One is contributing to CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELINQUENCY OR DEPENDENCY OF A CHILD, back in 2001.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #579 on: February 09, 2010, 10:01:07 AM »

HEART

Heart and I were wondering why she wasn't in a straight jacket yet......when I read her myspace and she was talking about friending the vils scum VDS and had the Anthoy's support page up, I kept reading and if she post at RU, well nuff said

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.