April 27, 2024, 10:35:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502174 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #580 on: February 09, 2010, 10:06:05 AM »

And Obscuregawdess aka Leci posted this early this AM over at RefugeesUnleashed.  I suspect she's not happy in being outed and wants to change the saying "Bratty Mama Leci" in her profile.  I believe at RU that only moderators or admin can change that. 

Well, I couldn't get screen caps from her MS a/c but copied plenty of her post talking about sending letters and pic's to Ron, and the dates. They are on my twitter a/c which I can't access from here....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: February 09, 2010, 10:12:00 AM »

Penny  - I don't know about Leci speaking with Ron but I'm fairly certain this same person, using the nickname of Obscuregawdess did indeed speak with (at least in IM) Joran van der Sloot.  I would think that more of a stretch than speaking with Ron so nothing would surprise me. 

She likes to get "close" to the suspects or persons of interest in these cases and YES, she is a nutcase.
oh i'm sure it is her as far as being leci and she is nuts... says so herself

My career path took a big turn, so now I am working from home while I pursue my new career through Kaplan University from home. My Master's will be in Forensic Psychology with a Doctorate in Criminology and Criminal Profiling. Right now, I am an at-home customer advocate for DirecTV, medical transcriptionist, Quicktate transcriptionist, and a student. I also do interactive chat sessions and surveys for chump change and some Ebay. So when am I not busy? Haha, pretty much NEVER! I know a lot has changed in those regards of profession and what I am up to, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

uuum is kaplan a real school?

I have mixed bipolar disorder accompanied with some OCD and major anxiety attacks, not to forget frequent insomnia and migraines. Fun, fun! Don't worry, I am medicated and doing well through love, music, and bitch-em-out therapy. I love myself more now than I think I ever have, even back when I was thin and had a good figure. Even though these things hold me back and disrupt my wannabe stability, I cannot be held down or stopped! I am still the talkative, argumentative, sassy, onery, playful, inellectual, creative, strong-willed, punk rock, grunge, child-like, curious, generous, overemotional grrl that I have always been! I can still say my ABCs backwards faster than you and all of my United States in order faster than anyone. Ummmm... Yeah, I am always on a diet but love food, especially cheesecake and Mexican and Italian and taters. I just no longer want to kill people or myself... SUCCESS!

like i said self proclaimed nut job and criminal profiler thru kaplan
lmfao ron might want to be scared of her actually F the fact that he in a round about way called his fellow prisoner jerome a smelly n word... he has this nutjob as a friend... i could so see a fatal attraction thing going on here lol
i just doubt that he would call her

Well, this stated she lived close to Tennessee, she is in KY, she has kids, works from her bedroom as the caller stated and SHE put $$ on his acct for him to call her, she has also written to him previously before he ended up in the pokey. She sent him pictures and he seemed more than happy to talk to her rather and was thrilled to know he'd be getting more letters, he also asked her to come visit when she got her tax return $$ back. Also, the Shelley that sent the book to Ron from TX is none other than one of those follow TN's twitter aka ThunderBunny.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: February 09, 2010, 10:20:04 AM »

Every day I come over here to this thread ,all I can do is.....   

Good Morning Monks   trim, me too!  I admire our Monks who can wade through all this craziness and make some sense of it!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: February 09, 2010, 10:21:56 AM »

Klass, now she's requested to follow me on twitter............that tells me we "outed her"

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: February 09, 2010, 10:25:21 AM »

FYI - Lil Leci aka Obscuregawdess aka Brandi's bipolar Brat is deleting and having the moderators help delete her posts at RefugeesUnleashed.  A bit late I'd say, lol 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: February 09, 2010, 10:27:27 AM »

FYI - Lil Leci aka Obscuregawdess aka Brandi's bipolar Brat is deleting and having the moderators help delete her posts at RefugeesUnleashed.  A bit late I'd say, lol 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: February 09, 2010, 10:31:00 AM »

Too funny!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: February 09, 2010, 10:32:30 AM »

She also stated that she was putting more $ in Ron's acct because he wants to call her again per her MS page.......how long before she deletes that...damn, last night I was wishing so hard I could have taken screen caps

Just found out she also requested to follow beatnichippie

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: February 09, 2010, 10:32:46 AM »

Klass, now she's requested to follow me on twitter............that tells me we "outed her"
You better block that nutcase and not deal with her. She may one day show up at your front door         

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: February 09, 2010, 10:33:13 AM »

just injecting my profiling opinion lol
the caller was worried she/her voice was going to be on tv... imo if she is so pro ron and if she follows threads she would know for a fact she would be.. that being said this chic is a nut job she would have talked him and his innocence up a lot more in that convo if it was this leci person...
unless it was leci and the whole phone call was a diabolical publicity stunt headed by the genius ron with his high iq... but i'm pretty sure genius ron would know that calling your fellow inmates smelly n's is not a good idea for public relations...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: February 09, 2010, 10:36:57 AM »

You better block that nutcase and not deal with her. She may one day show up at your front door         
um not even kidding you really should... you do share a lot of private info on this thread at least... and i've mentioned before no one should ever do that... that is why when i refer to my kid it is not so that i sound cold like misty when she says that kid but rather so that people don't know age/gender of my kid(s)
just saying be careful she is a nut and she seems pissed she was "outed"
if you want to follow these creeps on ms twitter or facebook get fake ones like i do
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: February 09, 2010, 10:39:20 AM »

just injecting my profiling opinion lol
the caller was worried she/her voice was going to be on tv... imo if she is so pro ron and if she follows threads she would know for a fact she would be.. that being said this chic is a nut job she would have talked him and his innocence up a lot more in that convo if it was this leci person...
unless it was leci and the whole phone call was a diabolical publicity stunt headed by the genius ron with his high iq... but i'm pretty sure genius ron would know that calling your fellow inmates smelly n's is not a good idea for public relations...

Well, she's saying that she's waiting to get paid to put more $$ in ron's acct because he wants to call her again and WHY would she want to follow me and beatnichippie? We outed her.......she follows the threads if you read her MS, she was pizzed and is pizzed at PCSO

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #592 on: February 09, 2010, 10:40:27 AM »

Ron can sure pick em 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: February 09, 2010, 10:44:41 AM »

Oh~ I did  ASAP, plus my tweets are locked anyway......she no doubt needs to be in a straight jacket, ask Heart I think she read some of her MS crap too

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: February 09, 2010, 10:49:31 AM »

um not even kidding you really should... you do share a lot of private info on this thread at least... and i've mentioned before no one should ever do that... that is why when i refer to my kid it is not so that i sound cold like misty when she says that kid but rather so that people don't know age/gender of my kid(s)
just saying be careful she is a nut and she seems pissed she was "outed"
if you want to follow these creeps on ms twitter or facebook get fake ones like i do

All my of my acct's are fake, as in my myspace and FB and twitter......

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: February 09, 2010, 10:53:40 AM »

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but does anyone know what book this person in Texas sent Ron? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: February 09, 2010, 10:56:06 AM »

Her friend on BNN defending her:

BGirlIL said,in February 9th, 2010 at 2:32 am “L’il Leci”/Brandi’s Bipolar Brat said on that one msg board defending Teresa & Ronald & this Kelly & Buddy pair that she HAD written Ronald BEFORE he was in jail to let them know she cared. You peeps need 2 leave her alone. She tried to urge peeps on Myspace to write the Cummings and send support before he was arrested. She is a sweet girl so peeps need to leave her alone & also stop acting like Ronald is scum of the earth for ONE phone call. I am sure they picked the ONE to make him look bad. I am done here but I’m not going to watch my friend and a suffering father getting bashed so that’s why I am done

NRCG

That was Shelley aka Thunderbunny or iamthunderbunny on twitter

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: February 09, 2010, 10:59:33 AM »

BGirlIL said,in February 9th, 2010 at 2:32 am “L’il Leci”/Brandi’s Bipolar Brat said on that one msg board defending Teresa & Ronald & this Kelly & Buddy pair that she HAD written Ronald BEFORE he was in jail to let them know she cared. You peeps need 2 leave her alone. She tried to urge peeps on Myspace to write the Cummings and send support before he was arrested. She is a sweet girl so peeps need to leave her alone & also stop acting like Ronald is scum of the earth for ONE phone call. I am sure they picked the ONE to make him look bad. I am done here but I’m not going to watch my friend and a suffering father getting bashed so that’s why I am done

NRCG

Thanks IM  Why oh why do women like to waste their time on men like him? They need to take up a hobby maybe sewing 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: February 09, 2010, 11:04:59 AM »

NRCG

Thanks IM  Why oh why do women like to waste their time on men like him? They need to take up a hobby maybe sewing 

Becasue she along with a few other former and current SM posters follow a locked TN twiiter a/c aka HMH, and fel that RC has been vilified and got and is misunderstood.........really, other than that I can't begin to imagine why

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: February 09, 2010, 11:07:06 AM »

NRCG

Becasue she along with a few other former and current SM posters follow a locked TN twiiter a/c aka HMH, and fel that RC has been vilified and got and is misunderstood.........really, other than that I can't begin to imagine why
I did not know that  Ron is misunderstood, that's the laugh I needed for the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.