April 27, 2024, 09:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502163 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2010, 12:20:43 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Welcome Just4justice.

Misty sounds so worried about her brother Tommy going to prison........uh...wasn't she the one who snitched on him for the recent burglary of Dawn dish detergent and scruffy pads?.
I can't figure out any of these people at all. Did she think squealing about that was going to get her off the hook?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2010, 12:35:51 PM »

Welcome Just4justice.

Misty sounds so worried about her brother Tommy going to prison........uh...wasn't she the one who snitched on him for the recent burglary of Dawn dish detergent and scruffy pads?.
I can't figure out any of these people at all. Did she think squealing about that was going to get her off the hook?

Misty is "drying out" and reality is hitting her and so is her conscience...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2010, 12:36:34 PM »

Welcome Just4justice.

Misty is "drying out" and reality is hitting her and so is her conscience...
I hope so, but I just don't see her talking, I hope I'm wrong.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2010, 12:49:54 PM »

At the top of the hour, Simon Barrett and TJ Hart will broadcast a live update on the Haleigh Cummings case.

Here's a link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-b...ummings-update
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2010, 12:53:00 PM »

At the top of the hour, Simon Barrett and TJ Hart will broadcast a live update on the Haleigh Cummings case.

Thank-you
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2010, 12:59:18 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2010/02/05/haleigh-cummings-update

The other link was not uploading...it starts in one minute.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2010, 01:07:34 PM »

Community Remembers Haleigh Cummings

By Rich Jones, News Director
@ February 5, 2010 12:10 PM

She's been gone nearly a year, but is not forgotten.  And Saturday, a community gathers to pray for Haleigh Cummings.

"I cannot imagine if one of my children were missing, and trying to go to bed at night wondering if they're cold, hungry, are they being abused, what's happening because you know nothing.  And the knowing nothing is what kills these families".

Ann Dugger with the Justice Coalition would like to see you at Celebration Park in Glen St. Mary at 5:30pm Saturday.

A candle light vigil is planned for Wednesday in Satsuma, a year to the day Haleigh went missing.

The reward is up to $35,000 for information that leads to Haleigh's return.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2010/02/community-remembers-haleigh-cu.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2010, 01:09:29 PM »

Thanks novella!

Heart
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2010, 01:11:19 PM »

Tommy Croslin's phone calls will be available later in the day. 
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2010, 01:16:33 PM »

In the Haleigh room, on the wall you see what is basically an association matrix...usually this is created by Analyst notebook...or some program similiar to it...this allows you to plug people in that are involved within a case and their associations with each other and a timeline of when events happened.  The photo of this wall with this matrix has been compressed...so we are not going to be able to really see the investigative lines of what they know because you can not enlarge a compressed photo.  Very smart...everything is being kept close to the vest.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2010, 01:44:27 PM »

As I said before, Misty is a chaotic character.  Everything is about her...her wants, her needs, her discomfort.  She has no concern for Haleigh, even when her father tells her to come clean...she shifts the conversation back to herself and how unfair it is that she is in prison.  Her story has changed multiple times, she lies constantly to shift what happened away from her.  She states that she might be able to give them something...in regards to Haleigh...BUT if she was ever not guilty...she would have already talked because she is a only has self concern.  She would not have hesitated to throw those that were involved under the bus because her life has become uncomfortable. I believe, that Misty killed Haleigh...more than likely with drugs...either accidental or to put Haleigh to bed...and then her brother, Tommy, helped dispose of the baby girl.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2010, 02:44:48 PM »

As I said before, Misty is a chaotic character.  Everything is about her...her wants, her needs, her discomfort.  She has no concern for Haleigh, even when her father tells her to come clean...she shifts the conversation back to herself and how unfair it is that she is in prison.  Her story has changed multiple times, she lies constantly to shift what happened away from her.  She states that she might be able to give them something...in regards to Haleigh...BUT if she was ever not guilty...she would have already talked because she is a only has self concern.  She would not have hesitated to throw those that were involved under the bus because her life has become uncomfortable. I believe, that Misty killed Haleigh...more than likely with drugs...either accidental or to put Haleigh to bed...and then her brother, Tommy, helped dispose of the baby girl.

Yes, I tend to agree with you, Misty was directly involved in the disappearance/murder of Haleigh and her brother helped cover it up. Who else is there?

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2010, 02:55:10 PM »

I, also, believe that this is why Misty's bond is so high.  They do not want her going anywhere because she is the #1 suspect in Haleigh disappearing (that is my opinion).  Her brother on the other hand...?  I think her father knows about his daughter's involvement...his statement "Misty, don't be lying about nothing because all it's going to do is bury you deeper," Hank Croslin Sr. could be seen telling his daughter. "The Haleigh stuff has got to come to an end. It has to, Misty." 

I, also, do not think that there are any deals on the table for her.  I think LE is being very careful to keep the drug case and Haleigh's case separate because they do not want to jeopardize either case.  I don't think they are sweating Misty about Haleigh because that would constitute coercion.  Either way, she is where she belongs...but it would be nice to bring closure and bring Haleigh home. 

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2010, 02:56:07 PM »

Yes, I tend to agree with you, Misty was directly involved in the disappearance/murder of Haleigh and her brother helped cover it up. Who else is there?

There is always the man in black...or I saw four men in a dream!  LOL!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2010, 03:20:45 PM »

I just had opportunity to view the recorded visits of Misty with her family. I am sure she is scared but at this point Misty is desperate for opiates. She is wiping her face in the absence of tears, her nose is running, she appears to be restless, she references being cold. She probably is hungry because after 48 hours of no opiate, diarrhea begins and it can take a couple of weeks for the gi system to adjust. Physically and psychologically she needs the drug. She is craving the drug to the point that she is willing to go into general population to attempt to get it from another inmate or jail employee. That is why she is so desperate for money. She is very vulnerable right now. She may be ready to talk soon. I pray that she will.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2010, 03:27:09 PM »

I just had opportunity to view the recorded visits of Misty with her family. I am sure she is scared but at this point Misty is desperate for opiates. She is wiping her face in the absence of tears, her nose is running, she appears to be restless, she references being cold. She probably is hungry because after 48 hours of no opiate, diarrhea begins and it can take a couple of weeks for the gi system to adjust. Physically and psychologically she needs the drug. She is craving the drug to the point that she is willing to go into general population to attempt to get it from another inmate or jail employee. That is why she is so desperate for money. She is very vulnerable right now. She may be ready to talk soon. I pray that she will.

Blu,
I was thinking along those same lines about gen pop and access to drugs...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2010, 03:28:10 PM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100205/ARTICLES/2051002/1118?p=1&tc=pg&tc=ar

This link has 3 calls from Ron.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2010, 03:29:01 PM »

GER posted on 1/30

Papa!!! What a great video and that is the 'talk' around here...that it was calculated and LE is up to something!
So, where did WBG's charges go...? No one seems able to find them? It's like they disappeared!

NayNay is still out ...running the streets! Her mother and younger sister live on Tropic.. and it's locally known to be one of the places to get scripts...

Interestingly enough...Tropic is also the side road that corners Watt's funeral home which fronts Hwy. 17....
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4752058&postcount=130

Thanks, and where did WBG's charges go?

I wonder if LE checked the area and grounds of Watts Funeral Home..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2010, 03:31:47 PM »

HollysGmom said,

in February 5th, 2010 at 1:31 pm

“I don’t understand why you didn’t come forward before?” he continued. “You should have left when I told you to go to Michigan. The Haleigh stuff’s got to come to an end. The truth’s got to come out, and you don’t be talking without your lawyer.”

After a full hour, Cummings’ dad reminds her once again to speak the truth.

“Got to be strong, tell the truth,” Croslin Sr. said. “Don’t lie about nothing no more. I love you, too.”

The truth has got to come out but don’t talk without your lawyer. Don’t lie about nothing NO MORE…..Means previously lied about it and the ALL know it!

http://www.bloggernews.net/123748

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2010, 03:33:13 PM »

GER posted on 1/30

Papa!!! What a great video and that is the 'talk' around here...that it was calculated and LE is up to something!
So, where did WBG's charges go...? No one seems able to find them? It's like they disappeared!

NayNay is still out ...running the streets! Her mother and younger sister live on Tropic.. and it's locally known to be one of the places to get scripts...

Interestingly enough...Tropic is also the side road that corners Watt's funeral home which fronts Hwy. 17....
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4752058&postcount=130

Thanks, and where did WBG's charges go?

I wonder if LE checked the area and grounds of Watts Funeral Home..
Oh my JG!  Good thought.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.