April 28, 2024, 08:04:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502223 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #600 on: February 09, 2010, 11:09:17 AM »

Her friend on BNN defending her:

BGirlIL said,in February 9th, 2010 at 2:32 am “L’il Leci”/Brandi’s Bipolar Brat said on that one msg board defending Teresa & Ronald & this Kelly & Buddy pair that she HAD written Ronald BEFORE he was in jail to let them know she cared. You peeps need 2 leave her alone. She tried to urge peeps on Myspace to write the Cummings and send support before he was arrested. She is a sweet girl so peeps need to leave her alone & also stop acting like Ronald is scum of the earth for ONE phone call. I am sure they picked the ONE to make him look bad. I am done here but I’m not going to watch my friend and a suffering father getting bashed so that’s why I am done

NRCG

That was Shelley aka Thunderbunny or iamthunderbunny on twitter
Thanks IM  Why oh why do women like to waste their time on men like him? They need to take up a hobby maybe sewing 

Becasue she along with a few other former and current SM posters follow a locked TN twiiter a/c aka HMH, and fel that RC has been vilified and got and is misunderstood.........really, other than that I can't begin to imagine why
I did not know that  Ron is misunderstood, that's the laugh I needed for the day.

Well, I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, so that is speculation of course as ALL their Tweets R locked in TN's group

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: February 09, 2010, 11:18:35 AM »

FYI - Lil Leci aka Obscuregawdess aka Brandi's bipolar Brat is deleting and having the moderators help delete her posts at RefugeesUnleashed.  A bit late I'd say, lol 
just injecting my profiling opinion lol
the caller was worried she/her voice was going to be on tv... imo if she is so pro ron and if she follows threads she would know for a fact she would be.. that being said this chic is a nut job she would have talked him and his innocence up a lot more in that convo if it was this leci person...
unless it was leci and the whole phone call was a diabolical publicity stunt headed by the genius ron with his high iq... but i'm pretty sure genius ron would know that calling your fellow inmates smelly n's is not a good idea for public relations...

Well, she's saying that she's waiting to get paid to put more $$ in ron's acct because he wants to call her again and WHY would she want to follow me and beatnichippie? We outed her.......she follows the threads if you read her MS, she was pizzed and is pizzed at PCSO

I believe it is her on that phone call.  Check the voice against this video of hers.  And hurry before she deletes it. She's on her MS right now putting everything private

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ContributorID=28806089
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: February 09, 2010, 11:23:46 AM »

FYI - Lil Leci aka Obscuregawdess aka Brandi's bipolar Brat is deleting and having the moderators help delete her posts at RefugeesUnleashed.  A bit late I'd say, lol 
the caller was worried she/her voice was going to be on tv... imo if she is so pro ron and if she follows threads she would know for a fact she would be.. that being said this chic is a nut job she would have talked him and his innocence up a lot more in that convo if it was this leci person...
unless it was leci and the whole phone call was a diabolical publicity stunt headed by the genius ron with his high iq... but i'm pretty sure genius ron would know that calling your fellow inmates smelly n's is not a good idea for public relations...

Well, she's saying that she's waiting to get paid to put more $$ in ron's acct because he wants to call her again and WHY would she want to follow me and beatnichippie? We outed her.......she follows the threads if you read her MS, she was pizzed and is pizzed at PCSO
i didn't see that on her ms anywhere...
glad to hear you fly fake like me lol
and i did find this from this girl on bipolars friends list named kelly (she is a misty sympathizer):
http://www.myspace.com/_badfish2_
she seems to be a relative of lester and was supposedly going to be at the satsuma memorial
Yea im still locked out. i read the last msg u sent, well what i think is the last msg u sent(u were just throwin out ideas like maybe he knew she was comatose or slammed), i got off for a minute because i needed to call somebody and when i tried to get back on to reply to u i couldnt get on. it said invalid password/user id. i wasnt gonna say anything that important. just that out of everything u named the only one i think may be possible is that he knew she was out of it. i was gonna give reasons why the others werent possible, like she had no car so she couldnt leave, etc.. i dont wanna say too much right here but thats basically all i was gonna say. oh and i was going to say i thought he did admit to calling them on tv because i knew he called them(because u said he told the cops but didnt say it publicly) but then i realized i might be wrong about that and the reason i knew he did that is because he said it to us and not publicly. so u were right, he didnt say it on tv. thats basically all i was going to say. im sure u can figure out what im talking about, i dont wanna go into detail on ur comments. im gonna go lay down now but i guess if i still cant get on fb in the morning, we can just go back to myspace. just, if im vague about something u know why. i wish u lived here! saturday im going to maries for a vigil/prayer thing for haleigh. itll be a year on the 10th. Sad i wish u were here to go w me! theyre having one in satsuma too but everybody that i know that would be there is locked up. lol. thats not funny but it kinda is just because ur friends and family in jail is always kind of amusing. lester is the only one that i would know that well, me and teresa have only met a handful of times and it will be more teresas side than lesters im sure. so im gonna go to maries familys instead. i wanna see junior. i wanna see marie too but i just remembered junior lives there now. ok babe, sweet dreams! MUAH! XOXO if u write me tonight, do it on here i guess.

also from her comments bipolar brat is off her meds...yikes:
Hey there... STILL locked out? I fxxxxxxx hope not. Want me to go look at your page and see what's going on, like if anything has changed? I could submit some form where they email you or something w/ whatever without knowing your info... Who in the hell would even do that? That's fxxxxx up. I crashed early, so I have to finish my work... had to skip the doctor, as much as I need my medication, 'cause I have a world of work to do. Muah! I'll wait 'til I hear back from ya... xoxo

this person is on kelly's friend list and is a friend of crystal sheffields:
http://www.myspace.com/friend_of_haleighs_mommy

Edit: Language-MB
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 11:29:36 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: February 09, 2010, 11:24:30 AM »

I believe it is her on that phone call.  Check the voice against this video of hers.  And hurry before she deletes it. She's on her MS right now putting everything private

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ContributorID=28806089

Have to run out for a little bit but got this video downloaded and saved first  Monkey Devil!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: February 09, 2010, 11:25:21 AM »

Penny, here was her post on her friend Brandi's MS about $$ on her phone for another phone call

http://www.myspace.com/shimmergrrl
Jan 28 2010 11:07 AM

Awwwww, feeling any better from those fillings?  I will be here all day!  I am doing nada but homework, that's the plan anyway...  I am waiting to get paid to add money to my pre-paid account because Ronald wants to call again.  They are absolute dolls!  On the doll list FOR SURE!  We sooo need to talk, been too long babes!  You get to feeling well first, though.  I love youuuuuuuuuuuu x 100,000,000,000,000 and then some!  xoxo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: February 09, 2010, 11:26:08 AM »

Klaas - there are others there as well.  She's also got a fascination w/Colombine shootings/shooters
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: February 09, 2010, 11:28:23 AM »

Dang, I can't get MS at work........pls Klaas or someone who knows how, can you capture it somehow.....LOL, I have her last name to from the twitter request, but it could be fake because mine is????? Crazy nut

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: February 09, 2010, 11:29:41 AM »

Have to run out for a little bit but got this video downloaded and saved first  Monkey Devil!

Thanks Klaas ~I knew if you were around, you'd come thru!!!!!!

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: February 09, 2010, 11:30:58 AM »

Klaas - there are others there as well.  She's also got a fascination w/Colombine shootings/shooters

BBM

Sick.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: February 09, 2010, 11:32:48 AM »

and i did find this from this girl on bipolars friends list named kelly (she is a misty sympathizer):
she seems to be a relative of lester and was supposedly going to be at the satsuma memorial
Yea im still locked out. i read the last msg u sent, well what i think is the last msg u sent(u were just throwin out ideas like maybe he knew she was comatose or slammed), i got off for a minute because i needed to call somebody and when i tried to get back on to reply to u i couldnt get on. it said invalid password/user id. i wasnt gonna say anything that important. just that out of everything u named the only one i think may be possible is that he knew she was out of it. i was gonna give reasons why the others werent possible, like she had no car so she couldnt leave, etc.. i dont wanna say too much right here but thats basically all i was gonna say. oh and i was going to say i thought he did admit to calling them on tv because i knew he called them(because u said he told the cops but didnt say it publicly) but then i realized i might be wrong about that and the reason i knew he did that is because he said it to us and not publicly. so u were right, he didnt say it on tv. thats basically all i was going to say. im sure u can figure out what im talking about, i dont wanna go into detail on ur comments. im gonna go lay down now but i guess if i still cant get on fb in the morning, we can just go back to myspace. just, if im vague about something u know why. i wish u lived here! saturday im going to maries for a vigil/prayer thing for haleigh. itll be a year on the 10th. Sad i wish u were here to go w me! theyre having one in satsuma too but everybody that i know that would be there is locked up. lol. thats not funny but it kinda is just because ur friends and family in jail is always kind of amusing. lester is the only one that i would know that well, me and teresa have only met a handful of times and it will be more teresas side than lesters im sure. so im gonna go to maries familys instead. i wanna see junior. i wanna see marie too but i just remembered junior lives there now. ok babe, sweet dreams! MUAH! XOXO if u write me tonight, do it on here i guess.

Hey there... STILL locked out? I fxxxxxxx hope not. Want me to go look at your page and see what's going on, like if anything has changed? I could submit some form where they email you or something w/ whatever without knowing your info... Who in the hell would even do that? That's fxxxxx up. I crashed early, so I have to finish my work... had to skip the doctor, as much as I need my medication, 'cause I have a world of work to do. Muah! I'll wait 'til I hear back from ya... xoxo

They both stated, Kelly and Neci that they asked to be on CS's myspace if you go back thru Kelly and Leci's comments dating back from Sept 09 to present. I read all that you just posted in those comments and pulled out a few tidbits and dated them on my twitter a/c since they were too long to post.....there are 9 pages of comments between her and Kelly

[
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: February 09, 2010, 11:32:56 AM »

BBM

Sick.   

VERY!!!

As Klaas said, her association w/Joran vd Sloot is what first caught my eye.  And it's not just some clinical observation type stuff for her online classes.  You can see that from some of her posts about Joran.  She actually defended him.  Believes in his innocence and all that.  Seems she needs the adoration of "bad" men.  For whatever reason.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: February 09, 2010, 11:48:34 AM »

sorry that was a copy paste and i didn't notice the potty mouth... too indifferent to it now after reading these characters
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #612 on: February 09, 2010, 11:53:19 AM »

And she seems to be an expert on Michael Jackson 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: February 09, 2010, 11:54:04 AM »

Penny, here was her post on her friend Brandi's MS about $$ on her phone for another phone call

http://www.myspace.com/shimmergrrl
Jan 28 2010 11:07 AM

Awwwww, feeling any better from those fillings?  I will be here all day!  I am doing nada but homework, that's the plan anyway...  I am waiting to get paid to add money to my pre-paid account because Ronald wants to call again.  They are absolute dolls!  On the doll list FOR SURE!  We sooo need to talk, been too long babes!  You get to feeling well first, though.  I love youuuuuuuuuuuu x 100,000,000,000,000 and then some!  xoxo

yup sorry i did see that now i was still scoping kelly at the time these people are motor mouths and it might be a side effect of their meds lol and i mis quoted before it was actually maries vigil that kelly attended not the satsuma one... did you see this kelly girl... she looks familiar to me for some reason and i lost all the transcripts i did/was working on... did this kelly person appear on the news once complaining about how the search was scaled down? just wondering
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 09, 2010, 12:00:39 PM »

Penny, I haven't looked at Kelly's page.  Just at Miss Brandi's because she has Leci's full name in her page name.  Sorry.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: February 09, 2010, 12:01:45 PM »

Dang, I can't get MS at work........pls Klaas or someone who knows how, can you capture it somehow.....LOL, I have her last name to from the twitter request, but it could be fake because mine is????? Crazy nut
i know her real name but not sure if i should post it... here's a hint... check out her friend brandi's screen name for the first name and check out the last name of the one who calls her sissy
aw screw it here it is lol
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1540512660&ref=search&sid=100000555915273.959887588..1
and lets just call her bipolar that way she can't find our posts... anyone with a clue can do a google search of their screen names and see what everyone is saying about them...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 09, 2010, 12:03:54 PM »

Penny, I haven't looked at Kelly's page.  Just at Miss Brandi's because she has Leci's full name in her page name.  Sorry.
oops sorry i thought i was talking to the monkey that went to the vigil... my bad lol
i just posted her fb account with her full name...
HEART dig the dirt....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: February 09, 2010, 12:05:27 PM »

i know her real name but not sure if i should post it... here's a hint... check out her friend brandi's screen name for the first name and check out the last name of the one who calls her sissy
aw screw it here it is lol
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1540512660&ref=search&sid=100000555915273.959887588..1
and lets just call her bipolar that way she can't find our posts... anyone with a clue can do a google search of their screen names and see what everyone is saying about them...

I can't get on FB at work, but what I have rhymes with neely funcar as the 

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: February 09, 2010, 12:07:12 PM »

I'm not going to even try and save them all.  Just wanted to get that one.  She's a freak.  If I even find out she is a member here she'll be banned in a heartbeat.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #619 on: February 09, 2010, 12:07:37 PM »

Well I know it doesn't take much to confuse me  but I'm lost, are we talking about the real name of Ron's new groupie? And who is Kelly?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.