April 27, 2024, 11:35:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502118 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #620 on: February 09, 2010, 12:09:41 PM »

FYI - Lil Leci aka Obscuregawdess aka Brandi's bipolar Brat is deleting and having the moderators help delete her posts at RefugeesUnleashed.  A bit late I'd say, lol 
just injecting my profiling opinion lol
the caller was worried she/her voice was going to be on tv... imo if she is so pro ron and if she follows threads she would know for a fact she would be.. that being said this chic is a nut job she would have talked him and his innocence up a lot more in that convo if it was this leci person...
unless it was leci and the whole phone call was a diabolical publicity stunt headed by the genius ron with his high iq... but i'm pretty sure genius ron would know that calling your fellow inmates smelly n's is not a good idea for public relations...

Well, she's saying that she's waiting to get paid to put more $$ in ron's acct because he wants to call her again and WHY would she want to follow me and beatnichippie? We outed her.......she follows the threads if you read her MS, she was pizzed and is pizzed at PCSO

I believe it is her on that phone call.  Check the voice against this video of hers.  And hurry before she deletes it. She's on her MS right now putting everything private

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ContributorID=28806089

Dang, I can't get MS at work........pls Klaas or someone who knows how, can you capture it somehow.....LOL, I have her last name to from the twitter request, but it could be fake because mine is????? Crazy nut
i know her real name but not sure if i should post it... here's a hint... check out her friend brandi's screen name for the first name and check out the last name of the one who calls her sissy
aw screw it here it is lol
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1540512660&ref=search&sid=100000555915273.959887588..1
and lets just call her bipolar that way she can't find our posts... anyone with a clue can do a google search of their screen names and see what everyone is saying about them...

I can't get on FB at work, but what I have rhymes with neely funcar as the 

Can't type this am, I have Leci Dunbar.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: February 09, 2010, 12:14:02 PM »

Klaas - there are others there as well.  She's also got a fascination w/Colombine shootings/shooters
And she seems to be an expert on Michael Jackson 
hhhm wayanne kruger is too..lmao
i only took a couple psych classes but i can tell you a lot about people who inject themselves into cases (not just fascinate on like some of us) who are obsessed with "justice" for the underdog so much they cannot see the guilt and who make their entire lives about other fictitious people (by that i mean people they do not actually know) it seems comical to us right now but this chick is a sick nut she is dillussional and her self proclaimed criminology video is just further proof that she has grandeous ides of herself (godlike) not to mention that without her meds she claims she wanted to kill others and herself... if she is bipolar she is in a manic state right now and the danger comes when she crashes... hope she doesn't off herself if ron doesn't call back...
not even kidding i guarantee this chick is a lot more dangerous and crazier then what we are all thinking right now
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: February 09, 2010, 12:16:34 PM »

No need to post her real name here, she's outed herself simply by inserting herself into so many cases and not covering up her tracks or personal information. 

Just a warning to everyone, there are others like her.  People that insert themselves into cases in a bad way and as a game.  Sad but true.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: February 09, 2010, 12:20:35 PM »

FYI - Lil Leci aka Obscuregawdess aka Brandi's bipolar Brat is deleting and having the moderators help delete her posts at RefugeesUnleashed.  A bit late I'd say, lol 
just injecting my profiling opinion lol
the caller was worried she/her voice was going to be on tv... imo if she is so pro ron and if she follows threads she would know for a fact she would be.. that being said this chic is a nut job she would have talked him and his innocence up a lot more in that convo if it was this leci person...
unless it was leci and the whole phone call was a diabolical publicity stunt headed by the genius ron with his high iq... but i'm pretty sure genius ron would know that calling your fellow inmates smelly n's is not a good idea for public relations...

Well, she's saying that she's waiting to get paid to put more $$ in ron's acct because he wants to call her again and WHY would she want to follow me and beatnichippie? We outed her.......she follows the threads if you read her MS, she was pizzed and is pizzed at PCSO

I believe it is her on that phone call.  Check the voice against this video of hers.  And hurry before she deletes it. She's on her MS right now putting everything private

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ContributorID=28806089

Dang, I can't get MS at work........pls Klaas or someone who knows how, can you capture it somehow.....LOL, I have her last name to from the twitter request, but it could be fake because mine is????? Crazy nut
i know her real name but not sure if i should post it... here's a hint... check out her friend brandi's screen name for the first name and check out the last name of the one who calls her sissy
aw screw it here it is lol
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1540512660&ref=search&sid=100000555915273.959887588..1
and lets just call her bipolar that way she can't find our posts... anyone with a clue can do a google search of their screen names and see what everyone is saying about them...

I can't get on FB at work, but what I have rhymes with neely funcar as the 

Can't type this am, I have Leci Dunbar.........
i didn't want to type it so that we can keep off of her radar as i'm sure she will be finding out who is saying what and i kind of wish she didn't know we were on to her but anyways...
if you add an "a" to the beginning and the end of that first name you posted then you are right on the money... last name is correct
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: February 09, 2010, 12:22:43 PM »

Well I know it doesn't take much to confuse me  but I'm lost, are we talking about the real name of Ron's new groupie? And who is Kelly?
yes the real name of ron's caller/croupie
and kelly is her best ms/fb friend who is a supporter of misty supposedly related to lester and only met teresa a few times and was supposedly at the marie vigil
hope that helps
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: February 09, 2010, 12:24:22 PM »

Klaas - there are others there as well.  She's also got a fascination w/Colombine shootings/shooters

I'm not going to even try and save them all.  Just wanted to get that one.  She's a freak.  If I even find out she is a member here she'll be banned in a heartbeat.
and i am sorry to say this because i might be wrong... but get ready to ban an azz... will post the proof in a sec
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #626 on: February 09, 2010, 12:24:54 PM »

And she seems to be an expert on Michael Jackson 
hhhm wayanne kruger is too..lmao
i only took a couple psych classes but i can tell you a lot about people who inject themselves into cases (not just fascinate on like some of us) who are obsessed with "justice" for the underdog so much they cannot see the guilt and who make their entire lives about other fictitious people (by that i mean people they do not actually know) it seems comical to us right now but this chick is a sick nut she is dillussional and her self proclaimed criminology video is just further proof that she has grandeous ides of herself (godlike) not to mention that without her meds she claims she wanted to kill others and herself... if she is bipolar she is in a manic state right now and the danger comes when she crashes... hope she doesn't off herself if ron doesn't call back...
not even kidding i guarantee this chick is a lot more dangerous and crazier then what we are all thinking right now
I agree with you, I know what a person that is bi polar and doesn't take the required meds can be like 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #627 on: February 09, 2010, 12:26:42 PM »

Well I know it doesn't take much to confuse me  but I'm lost, are we talking about the real name of Ron's new groupie? And who is Kelly?
yes the real name of ron's caller/croupie
and kelly is her best ms/fb friend who is a supporter of misty supposedly related to lester and only met teresa a few times and was supposedly at the marie vigil
hope that helps
Thank-you it did. I wasn't sure for a minute because I thought we were talking about Kelly, Nay Nay's sister 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: February 09, 2010, 12:30:19 PM »

BBM

Sick.   

VERY!!!

As Klaas said, her association w/Joran vd Sloot is what first caught my eye.  And it's not just some clinical observation type stuff for her online classes.  You can see that from some of her posts about Joran.  She actually defended him.  Believes in his innocence and all that.  Seems she needs the adoration of "bad" men.  For whatever reason.

After hearing Joran's name.....     disgusting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: February 09, 2010, 12:33:00 PM »

I'm not going to even try and save them all.  Just wanted to get that one.  She's a freak.  If I even find out she is a member here she'll be banned in a heartbeat.

I don't blame you.  I looked at that Kelly page that penny suggested, and saw what she wrote about the people at RU.  I'd bet she's hoping the mods there don't see that! 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 09, 2010, 12:37:11 PM »

No need to post her real name here, she's outed herself simply by inserting herself into so many cases and not covering up her tracks or personal information. 

Just a warning to everyone, there are others like her.  People that insert themselves into cases in a bad way and as a game.  Sad but true.
and there are others like us good sleuthing monkeys who can get your full info in a matter of minutes... not everyone uses their force for good there are legit evil people and straight up crazy's online and you guys should try to curb your personal info (not directing that to anyone in particular and i know you are smart monkeys) there are several people on here that i could figure out if i wanted to and i am not a genius by any means...
like for example i am pretty damn sure that this kelly person is a member here at sm.. no "proof" (yet) so i will not elaborate but if you are reading this kelly you should be ashamed you double agent lying azz this is not a game or entertainment for us go back to WS it is easier to be a pompous inject yourself into a case lying azz there...
KLAAS if i can get the proof that i am thinking of i will message it to you and you will be disappointed... i will not say anything more about this unless i can verify it as i do not want to wrongfully accuse anyone especially a monkey but klaas get the delete button ready
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: February 09, 2010, 12:39:42 PM »

That there are.  We all lived that back in 2005, didn't we?  And it's not just people doing it as a game - there can be some genuine threats and real concerns from people like this.  Cripes.  It's like deja vu.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: February 09, 2010, 12:44:04 PM »

Penny - email me what you have and I'll check it out.  Thanks!

smklaas@hotmail.com
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: February 09, 2010, 12:44:22 PM »

OK, just finished reading up on everything that was posted since I turned off the comp,  last night,....this girl is a fruitcake, thats for sure, what in the world is she trying to prove, I wish I could see a good picture of her so I could look at my pictures from the vigil and see if she was there, I was there before anyone else got there and I basically  stood right by the gate with Crystal and Sarah and my daughter,  and watched everyone that arrived and I can tell if she was there, There was another woman in the car with Teresa and Mrs. Sykes but she was older and I thought she was a Aunts of Ronalds, anyways, what a weirdo.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: February 09, 2010, 12:46:01 PM »

FYI if you are reading here as well brandi' bipolar brat...
most profilers work for the fbi the fbi (or any other legitimate venue for that matter) do not hire profilers who are themselves one who has a condition that can be profiled... translation they do not hire diagnosed crazies sorry they just don't... get your money back from kaplan and seek help you are in way too frigin deep this time sweety you are about to morph...

and on a lighter note...since we are all laughing at her now i'd like to point out that the straight jacket she will end up in if she continues this behavior will be a lot like the snuggie she is wearing now....

get help i hope your shrink reads online as well
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: February 09, 2010, 12:54:01 PM »

People that insert themselves into cases in a negative manner have a sickness.  I don't know if I agree banning them on this kind of forum.  Personally, I like when you can see the other side of the coin because you know what the LE is up against.  People who defend these criminals have lost their focus.  This case is about a missing child and until that child is found or we know what happened, everyone is suspect.  These people have been arrested on drug trafficking charges, which are not related (as of yet) to Haleigh's disappearance.  The evidence is overwhelming and even those accused have admitted their guilt in telephone conversations to family members.  These people have established their character by their actions.  In my mind, anyone who defends the character of these criminals...well they have some serious problems.  Those that defend these criminals help ENABLE the endless cycle of violence against the innocent, which sadly is often children. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: February 09, 2010, 12:54:55 PM »

OK, just finished reading up on everything that was posted since I turned off the comp,  last night,....this girl is a fruitcake, thats for sure, what in the world is she trying to prove, I wish I could see a good picture of her so I could look at my pictures from the vigil and see if she was there, I was there before anyone else got there and I basically  stood right by the gate with Crystal and Sarah and my daughter,  and watched everyone that arrived and I can tell if she was there, There was another woman in the car with Teresa and Mrs. Sykes but she was older and I thought she was a Aunts of Ronalds, anyways, what a weirdo.....
Here's one pic from her FB

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: February 09, 2010, 12:54:55 PM »

here is a pic
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: February 09, 2010, 12:56:30 PM »

here is a pic
Monkey Devil!

LMAO~at first I thought I accidentally posted under your name some how penny.that was too freaking weird

[
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: February 09, 2010, 12:58:28 PM »

Plus, I am very supportive of outlets where these unstable people expose their hand...their compulsion of being involved in this almost begs for them to respond.  I think we should let them post away...it makes a nice evidence trail when they break the law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.