April 27, 2024, 10:08:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502108 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #640 on: February 09, 2010, 12:59:43 PM »

FYI if you are reading here as well brandi' bipolar brat...
most profilers work for the fbi the fbi (or any other legitimate venue for that matter) do not hire profilers who are themselves one who has a condition that can be profiled... translation they do not hire diagnosed crazies sorry they just don't... get your money back from kaplan and seek help you are in way too frigin deep this time sweety you are about to morph...

and on a lighter note...since we are all laughing at her now i'd like to point out that the straight jacket she will end up in if she continues this behavior will be a lot like the snuggie she is wearing now....

get help i hope your shrink reads online as well
Wow, but yes a straight jacket is in her future. I have no idea who this could be, but I am shaking my head in disgust.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: February 09, 2010, 12:59:44 PM »

OK, just finished reading up on everything that was posted since I turned off the comp,  last night,....this girl is a fruitcake, thats for sure, what in the world is she trying to prove, I wish I could see a good picture of her so I could look at my pictures from the vigil and see if she was there, I was there before anyone else got there and I basically  stood right by the gate with Crystal and Sarah and my daughter,  and watched everyone that arrived and I can tell if she was there, There was another woman in the car with Teresa and Mrs. Sykes but she was older and I thought she was a Aunts of Ronalds, anyways, what a weirdo.....
here is a pic
Thanks, does she have any pics of herself with black hair, there was a girl there that kinda favored her but she has black hair, like she had just colored it recently and wasnt use to it being that color, she wore alot of makeup and said she was a friend of Sarahs, but other then that, this girl as she looks in this picture was not at the vigil, or at least she didnt come inside the fence, ...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: February 09, 2010, 01:01:19 PM »

After watching her in the Natalee Holloway case, I seriously doubt she does anything in these cases besides computer and maybe phone stuff.  I don't think she'd go to Florida.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #643 on: February 09, 2010, 01:05:05 PM »

After watching her in the Natalee Holloway case, I seriously doubt she does anything in these cases besides computer and maybe phone stuff.  I don't think she'd go to Florida.

ITA~I think she just posted that, then came up with an excuse when she didn't go, IIRC she was waiting on money from her tax return......same thing she told Ron.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: February 09, 2010, 01:10:04 PM »

When I listened to the call I thought to myself ...how many time is this girl going to tell Ronald how much she is going to write him and how long the letters will be, I guess that is considered foreplay for a jailbird...because it got Ronald excited that she was writing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: February 09, 2010, 01:13:57 PM »

When I listened to the call I thought to myself ...how many time is this girl going to tell Ronald how much she is going to write him and how long the letters will be, I guess that is considered foreplay for a jailbird...because it got Ronald excited that she was writing.
  Never thought of it that way. Also he was interested in what her kids were doing.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: February 09, 2010, 01:15:49 PM »

OK, just finished reading up on everything that was posted since I turned off the comp,  last night,....this girl is a fruitcake, thats for sure, what in the world is she trying to prove, I wish I could see a good picture of her so I could look at my pictures from the vigil and see if she was there, I was there before anyone else got there and I basically  stood right by the gate with Crystal and Sarah and my daughter,  and watched everyone that arrived and I can tell if she was there, There was another woman in the car with Teresa and Mrs. Sykes but she was older and I thought she was a Aunts of Ronalds, anyways, what a weirdo.....
here is a pic
sorry that was a pic of bipolar ( i hope me calling her that does not offend any monkeys i just don't want to put her realname so to stay off her radar (if possible) and she calls herself that already
here is a pic of kelly supposedly the one at the vigil
http://www.facebook.com/kelly.forester1?ref=sgm
"a lot of people write me about my work in cocaine angel and they apologize for "bothering" me. PLEASE don't feel like you're bothering me. i love it! when i'm having a bad day, there's nothing better than getting emails from people that appreciate and like my work."
here is a movie she claims to be in?
http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/342699/Cocaine-Angel/overview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAo9jpdaHOM
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: February 09, 2010, 01:16:45 PM »

She could be looking for a story that she is able to sell so she can continue to support herself.  And these criminals can be easy targets emotionally because of their education level combined with incarceration.  I imagine it gets pretty lonely in a prison cell.  Some nice pictures, a letter sprayed with perfume, some words of kindness...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: February 09, 2010, 01:18:02 PM »

ITA~I think she just posted that, then came up with an excuse when she didn't go, IIRC she was waiting on money from her tax return......same thing she told Ron.
Has she mentioned going to the Vigil in Satsuma, I am gonna print off a copy of her picture and I will look to see if she shows up there, I really doubt that she has the means or the money to get there but I will look just the same, I think she is all talk myself, but still Im gonna look real good just in case and if I do see her Im gonna stay clear of her, she is really nuts..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: February 09, 2010, 01:18:29 PM »

Never thought of it that way. Also he was interested in what her kids were doing.

How many children does she have? I had a hard time hearing the  call in some parts because I had to listen to it on  "Youtube" she sure looks young to have children and to have been in jail and taking classes...busy girl.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: February 09, 2010, 01:20:28 PM »

here is a pic
sorry that was a pic of bipolar ( i hope me calling her that does not offend any monkeys i just don't want to put her realname so to stay off her radar (if possible) and she calls herself that already
"a lot of people write me about my work in cocaine angel and they apologize for "bothering" me. PLEASE don't feel like you're bothering me. i love it! when i'm having a bad day, there's nothing better than getting emails from people that appreciate and like my work."

OMG.. I seen a picture of this Kelly Forrester isnt she on the Cummings/Sykes side..
She left a message on Marie's facebook.. Is that who you are looking at?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #651 on: February 09, 2010, 01:20:30 PM »

And wanted to to put away some of her tax return $$ so she could come to Fl and visit him but when GGMS was on the phone, it was all he could do to chat with her for 3 minutes, wasn't nearly as giddy and when she mentioned the vigil, he had to get off the phone to take his shower

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: February 09, 2010, 01:21:14 PM »

She could be looking for a story that she is able to sell so she can continue to support herself.  And these criminals can be easy targets emotionally because of their education level combined with incarceration.  I imagine it gets pretty lonely in a prison cell.  Some nice pictures, a letter sprayed with perfume, some words of kindness...

I consider Ronald to be a seasoned con man myself

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: February 09, 2010, 01:22:49 PM »

here is a pic
So Kelly is an actress, that movie trailer, that movie won a lot of awards. Now how did this chick get mixed up with all this?
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: February 09, 2010, 01:23:33 PM »

Well, many a man has fallen because of a woman!  And looking at Ron's preference in women...I would say that he is a man easily suckered.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: February 09, 2010, 01:23:53 PM »

And wanted to to put away some of her tax return $$ so she could come to Fl and visit him but when GGMS was on the phone, it was all he could do to chat with her for 3 minutes, wasn't nearly as giddy and when she mentioned the vigil, he had to get off the phone to take his shower

I thought GGMS sounded like she was having  to make herself talk..very unusual the way she seemed to be lost for words..maybe because it was recorded.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: February 09, 2010, 01:24:06 PM »

He certainly thinks he is a lady's man.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: February 09, 2010, 01:24:31 PM »

Well, many a man has fallen because of a woman!  And looking at Ron's preference in women...I would say that he is a man easily suckered.
You got that right.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: February 09, 2010, 01:25:23 PM »

He seems to really get excited when he hears about $$$$$$$.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: February 09, 2010, 01:26:18 PM »

He seems to really get excited when he hears about $$$$$$$.
And she is getting a five thousand tax return 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.