April 27, 2024, 08:26:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502157 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: February 09, 2010, 01:26:32 PM »

Well, many a man has fallen because of a woman!  And looking at Ron's preference in women...I would say that he is a man easily suckered.

Not to be rude but I think Ronald is the suckee he has suckered many "young" women

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: February 09, 2010, 01:27:04 PM »

And wouldn't this absolute mess just make a perfect movie for the Lifetime network. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #662 on: February 09, 2010, 01:27:42 PM »

And wouldn't this absolute mess just make a perfect movie for the Lifetime network. 
  It sure would
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #663 on: February 09, 2010, 01:29:17 PM »

She could be looking for a story that she is able to sell so she can continue to support herself.  And these criminals can be easy targets emotionally because of their education level combined with incarceration.  I imagine it gets pretty lonely in a prison cell.  Some nice pictures, a letter sprayed with perfume, some words of kindness...

I consider Ronald to be a seasoned con man myself

LMAO~Ron is the consumate con artist, not a doubt in my mind

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: February 09, 2010, 01:30:10 PM »

It sure would

Better yet a Mini Series, not enough time in one movie for all this

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: February 09, 2010, 01:30:23 PM »

He seems to really get excited when he hears about $$$$$$$.
And she is getting a five thousand tax return 

I am thinking beyond the tax return.  Money moves these people...Misty and Tommy = short term cash...what can we get now.  But Ron = I got my eye on the prize.

Mark my words...someday this fiasco will be made into a movie and some of these people that are the players in this drama now will be the ones to collect on the misfortune of a missing child.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: February 09, 2010, 01:30:35 PM »

OK, just finished reading up on everything that was posted since I turned off the comp,  last night,....this girl is a fruitcake, thats for sure, what in the world is she trying to prove, I wish I could see a good picture of her so I could look at my pictures from the vigil and see if she was there, I was there before anyone else got there and I basically  stood right by the gate with Crystal and Sarah and my daughter,  and watched everyone that arrived and I can tell if she was there, There was another woman in the car with Teresa and Mrs. Sykes but she was older and I thought she was a Aunts of Ronalds, anyways, what a weirdo.....
here is a pic
sorry that was a pic of bipolar ( i hope me calling her that does not offend any monkeys i just don't want to put her realname so to stay off her radar (if possible) and she calls herself that already
here is a pic of kelly supposedly the one at the vigil
http://www.facebook.com/kelly.forester1?ref=sgm
"a lot of people write me about my work in cocaine angel and they apologize for "bothering" me. PLEASE don't feel like you're bothering me. i love it! when i'm having a bad day, there's nothing better than getting emails from people that appreciate and like my work."
here is a movie she claims to be in?
http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/342699/Cocaine-Angel/overview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAo9jpdaHOM
this was the girl who was supposedly at the vigil...
she claims to be related via lester
this is her sister http://www.facebook.com/ari.forester?ref=sgm
another sister http://www.facebook.com/lisa.mulder
this is her sisters husb http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5224714
this is her boyfriend/buddy that she refers to on ms yet it seems like a fake account to track NAY NAY's FB.. yup i said it
 naynay  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000114006518#!/profile.php?v=wall&id=100000114006518
some other prevatt http://www.facebook.com/kim.prevatt
and this sapp guy is one of her friends http://www.facebook.com/andysapp?ref=sgm
this is not the girl talking to ron this is that girl's friend kelly
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: February 09, 2010, 01:32:52 PM »

And who knows...they could have come up with this hairbrained fiasco on some marijuana high...maybe they stashed Misty somewhere (don't I just wish) and the twist will be...Misty is found with a family living out in the swamps...where she was homeschooled.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: February 09, 2010, 01:34:42 PM »

Hi Heart! how are you? xxxx

Hey cookie!  Where have you been?  Missed you!

thanks! we were on a cruise...had a great time...we were in the middle of the ocean but Nancy Grace was still on lol! so I got to keep up on the Haleigh case a little bit...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: February 09, 2010, 01:37:19 PM »

After watching her in the Natalee Holloway case, I seriously doubt she does anything in these cases besides computer and maybe phone stuff.  I don't think she'd go to Florida.

ITA~I think she just posted that, then came up with an excuse when she didn't go, IIRC she was waiting on money from her tax return......same thing she told Ron.
Has she mentioned going to the Vigil in Satsuma, I am gonna print off a copy of her picture and I will look to see if she shows up there, I really doubt that she has the means or the money to get there but I will look just the same, I think she is all talk myself, but still Im gonna look real good just in case and if I do see her Im gonna stay clear of her, she is really nuts..
it is kelly from jacksonville that went to the vigil supposedly... she is an actress.. she claims to be related to lester...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: February 09, 2010, 01:38:25 PM »

No need to post her real name here, she's outed herself simply by inserting herself into so many cases and not covering up her tracks or personal information. 

Just a warning to everyone, there are others like her.  People that insert themselves into cases in a bad way and as a game.  Sad but true.

That there are.  We all lived that back in 2005, didn't we?  And it's not just people doing it as a game - there can be some genuine threats and real concerns from people like this.  Cripes.  It's like deja vu.

jen as I was reading through all this, I thought the same thing.......deja vu!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: February 09, 2010, 01:41:59 PM »

OK, just finished reading up on everything that was posted since I turned off the comp,  last night,....this girl is a fruitcake, thats for sure, what in the world is she trying to prove, I wish I could see a good picture of her so I could look at my pictures from the vigil and see if she was there, I was there before anyone else got there and I basically  stood right by the gate with Crystal and Sarah and my daughter,  and watched everyone that arrived and I can tell if she was there, There was another woman in the car with Teresa and Mrs. Sykes but she was older and I thought she was a Aunts of Ronalds, anyways, what a weirdo.....
here is a pic
sorry that was a pic of bipolar ( i hope me calling her that does not offend any monkeys i just don't want to put her realname so to stay off her radar (if possible) and she calls herself that already
"a lot of people write me about my work in cocaine angel and they apologize for "bothering" me. PLEASE don't feel like you're bothering me. i love it! when i'm having a bad day, there's nothing better than getting emails from people that appreciate and like my work."

OMG.. I seen a picture of this Kelly Forrester isnt she on the Cummings/Sykes side..
She left a message on Marie's facebook.. Is that who you are looking at?
no here is the breakdown... bipolar is a nut out of state who inserts herself in the case
kelly is her best friend on ms and fb se is pro misty and she is supposedly related to lester and was supposedly at the vigil.. i found her via nut job bipolars ms and followed the trail... bp's ms is now private but i posted links and copies of a typical convo between the two a couple pages back...
she recently shot a straight to dvd film about a druggie's life in jacksonville...
i don't follow or look at maries fb but would be interested in knowing what she said to marie if so... this kelly chick is playing all sides of the field... wonder why
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 09, 2010, 01:42:23 PM »

After watching her in the Natalee Holloway case, I seriously doubt she does anything in these cases besides computer and maybe phone stuff.  I don't think she'd go to Florida.

ITA~I think she just posted that, then came up with an excuse when she didn't go, IIRC she was waiting on money from her tax return......same thing she told Ron.
Has she mentioned going to the Vigil in Satsuma, I am gonna print off a copy of her picture and I will look to see if she shows up there, I really doubt that she has the means or the money to get there but I will look just the same, I think she is all talk myself, but still Im gonna look real good just in case and if I do see her Im gonna stay clear of her, she is really nuts..
it is kelly from jacksonville that went to the vigil supposedly... she is an actress.. she claims to be related to lester...
well I didnt see her, and like I said I was there before anyone else was, I helped get stuff to tape over the tables and helped marie set out candles and stuff and then waited for the people to start arriving and never saw that woman, I looked over my pictures from that day and I still dont see her, I took alot of pictures of just the crowds and stuff that I didnt post on the HaLeigh vigil thread, and I looked for her but still didnt see her, I will do the same in Satsuma and let yall know, I hope it stps raining by then...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: February 09, 2010, 01:45:45 PM »

Haleigh Cummings

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

With the one year mark approaching since the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, investigators have gathered over 5,700 leads. Police teams have been investigating potential leads on the six-year-old's disappearance and are continually receiving reported sightings. Putnam County Sheriff Lieutenant Jonny Greenwood says that police are still trying to figure out what happened to Haleigh. Greenwood also says they have received over six-hundred reported Haleigh sightings and are continually working to put the pieces together. The investigative team has interviewed almost 80 people related to the case, some of those people multiple times.
http://www.am850.com/news/archives/2010/02/haleigh_cummings.asp

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: February 09, 2010, 01:49:34 PM »

Haleigh Last Seen 1 Year Ago Tuesday Night
Family, Friends Will Gather For Candlelight Vigil Wednesday Night

POSTED: Tuesday, February 9, 2010
UPDATED: 11:43 am EST February 9, 2010

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Exactly one year ago Tuesday night, Haleigh Cummings slept in her own bed for the last time.

Her former stepmother, Misty Cummings, said she put the 6-year-old girl to bed Feb. 9, 2009, and when she woke up early the next morning, Haleigh was gone.

Family, friends and supporters will gather Wednesday night for a candlelight vigil for Haleigh.

The vigil will be held at 6 p.m. in Satsuma at the corner of Tyler Street and Monroe Avenue.

Anyone with information on Haleigh's whereabouts is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22509516/detail.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #675 on: February 09, 2010, 01:50:42 PM »

Wow, thanks Penny 
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: February 09, 2010, 01:55:49 PM »

here is a pic

OMG.. I seen a picture of this Kelly Forrester isnt she on the Cummings/Sykes side..
She left a message on Marie's facebook.. Is that who you are looking at?
no here is the breakdown... bipolar is a nut out of state who inserts herself in the case
kelly is her best friend on ms and fb se is pro misty and she is supposedly related to lester and was supposedly at the vigil.. i found her via nut job bipolars ms and followed the trail... bp's ms is now private but i posted links and copies of a typical convo between the two a couple pages back...
she recently shot a straight to dvd film about a druggie's life in jacksonville...
i don't follow or look at maries fb but would be interested in knowing what she said to marie if so... this kelly chick is playing all sides of the field... wonder why

to make a movie
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: February 09, 2010, 01:56:30 PM »

Hi Heart! how are you? xxxx

Hey cookie!  Where have you been?  Missed you!

thanks! we were on a cruise...had a great time...we were in the middle of the ocean but Nancy Grace was still on lol! so I got to keep up on the Haleigh case a little bit...
Cruise sounds great.  Got e-mail from one of my co-workers this morning that she and her hubby are going on a cruise next week for their anniversary (her hubby is unaware at the time, its a surprise).

Glad you had fun and glad to see you back!

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: February 09, 2010, 02:00:48 PM »

well I didnt see her, and like I said I was there before anyone else was, I helped get stuff to tape over the tables and helped marie set out candles and stuff and then waited for the people to start arriving and never saw that woman, I looked over my pictures from that day and I still dont see her, I took alot of pictures of just the crowds and stuff that I didnt post on the HaLeigh vigil thread, and I looked for her but still didnt see her, I will do the same in Satsuma and let yall know, I hope it stps raining by then...
real curious about this kelly chick now... or her motives rather... keep safe and keep us posted... i'm supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow... yuck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: February 09, 2010, 02:01:51 PM »

And Obscuregawdess aka Leci posted this early this AM over at RefugeesUnleashed.  I suspect she's not happy in being outed and wants to change the saying "Bratty Mama Leci" in her profile.  I believe at RU that only moderators or admin can change that. 

and her myspace name is "brandi's bipolar brat"
Brandi.... does this bipolar brat belong to you?
lmao

NO!

This individual is new to me!

But thanks for asking. LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.