April 27, 2024, 10:09:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502109 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: February 09, 2010, 02:03:17 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: Her disappearance a year ago put spotlight on troubled couple

9:13 a.m. EST, February 9, 2010

Haleigh Cummings' caregivers had troubled lives before the Putnam County girl vanished a year ago, a Web site is reporting.

Ronald Cummings had been arrested for drugs — but not convicted on any charges — when he met Misty Croslin, a runaway who quit school in the sixth grade, Jacksonville.com said.

Croslin was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared from their trailer in rural Satsuma.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-vanished-one-year-ago20100209,0,827376.story
No one has been arrested in connection to the girl's disappearance, which investigators originally classified as an abduction.

Now Haleigh's father and Croslin are in jail after being arrested on drug-trafficking charges.

The arrests and other developments, including the couple's marriage and divorce, have been chronicled for a national audience as the mystery persists about what happened to Haleigh.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-vanished-one-year-ago20100209,0,827376.story

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: February 09, 2010, 02:50:34 PM »

Klaas - there are others there as well.  She's also got a fascination w/Colombine shootings/shooters
And she seems to be an expert on Michael Jackson 
hhhm wayanne kruger is too..lmao
i only took a couple psych classes but i can tell you a lot about people who inject themselves into cases (not just fascinate on like some of us) who are obsessed with "justice" for the underdog so much they cannot see the guilt and who make their entire lives about other fictitious people (by that i mean people they do not actually know) it seems comical to us right now but this chick is a sick nut she is dillussional and her self proclaimed criminology video is just further proof that she has grandeous ides of herself (godlike) not to mention that without her meds she claims she wanted to kill others and herself... if she is bipolar she is in a manic state right now and the danger comes when she crashes... hope she doesn't off herself if ron doesn't call back...
not even kidding i guarantee this chick is a lot more dangerous and crazier then what we are all thinking right now

Yes. I got really creeped out looking at her page, and I cannot log in, so I cannot see everything. I do not have an account.

But the word "dangerous" came to mind. I think she is dangerously off-balance, personally, from looking at her site.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #682 on: February 09, 2010, 03:11:37 PM »

Are we not waiting for Donna's phone calls from jail? I thought that those would be released soon. That also should be interesting.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: February 09, 2010, 03:12:58 PM »

Are we not waiting for Donna's phone calls from jail? I thought that those would be released soon. That also should be interesting.

Yes. Several sources said they would be released soon.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: February 09, 2010, 03:15:33 PM »

Yes. Several sources said they would be released soon.
Thanks, can just imagine what that will be like 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: February 09, 2010, 03:26:39 PM »

Penny, I haven't looked at Kelly's page.  Just at Miss Brandi's because she has Leci's full name in her page name.  Sorry.
oops sorry i thought i was talking to the monkey that went to the vigil... my bad lol
i just posted her fb account with her full name...
HEART dig the dirt....

Ok, I'm off the clock. I could not go to twitter, myspace, etc. while on the clock.
The below link is not associated with the NUTCASE that is currently being discussed.

FORUM NEWZ: Life And Timez Of One Tweeter… chapter 1

http://radionewz.net/?p=14523

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: February 09, 2010, 03:29:50 PM »

guys as far as i know there has been no ruling against anyone profitting from a haleigh movie...
this could very well be a well orchestrated scheme to get ron bailed out...
very strange that we have ron talking one on one with a chick who's best friend is an actress...
very strange that either one of these dip chits ron or bipolar both acted like they didn't know the call would be on tv...
there is a lot more behind this kelly's connection
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: February 09, 2010, 03:30:40 PM »

yeay we can hear her beg for hair gel
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: February 09, 2010, 03:41:34 PM »

I have no idea who Anonymous is, but here is what she has to say:

February 8th, 2010 at 22:44 | #8

Laugh or cry? Gosh – that sums it up, you are right. I for one am sad, and ashamed. As Radio said, I too was on the Crystallite bandwagon, cursing KP for not taking action for poor Crystal and exchanging prayers with Marie on Twitter. She often used prayers I sent to her. I cheered as KP was lampooned, by Diane, Marie, Pirate, LFlorida, and their friends. Well, now we see the devious crap that was going on behind the scenes. Just aweful. What’s worse, is that I must admit I was also confronted with nicey nice emails from Diane, Marie, and Pirate, asking me to spread dirty laundry about KP, to vidicate Crystal and Marie. I dabbled, yes. They even introduced me to those links to change my IP so I would not be detected. My husband thought I was derranged. I thought I was serving justice.

When the bar investigation papers were there for all to read, I was stunned. When I saw Pirate go on the attack, posting nonsense emails attempting to gain her rep back, and the video of KP clearly crying (but she spread the word she was drunk), when I saw Marie’s accounting of funds at the HB Center in black and white (which I donated to), when I saw videos demonstrating the truth about Pirate, Marie’s BFF, I was shaken. I felt like I was completely taken by them, and manipulated to do their dirty work. I felt like a fool.

KP’s responses and her proofs were either right there for all to read, or I knew she was telling the truth cause they were sworn to by her. I knew she wouldn’t have put things in those papers that she didn’t have absolute proof of. She’s a lawyer, and they could have easily been checked on by the bar. I knew she was telling the truth. I was tricked by Marie, by Diane, by Pirate, to defame someone who perhaps didn’t deserve all the mud that was being slung at her. All this wasn’t true about KP and others. I knew it. I was part of it for a while. I knew it. What had I done?

When Crystal got custody of Junior, I then saw Pirate post in glee about it, under a picture with Crystal sticking out her tongue at “Ron and Kim”. Pretty hard core, especially since we all read the bar papers. And now when the truth comes out, that Crystal had in fact failed her drug test, and is forced to go to rehab just to keep Jr., I just am so ashamed. KP told us the truth, but instead we didn’t want to believe it. She was right about Crystal. She tried to help her, and her family. She was doing the right thing by not filing for custody when she knew her client was using drugs and not living a lifestyle that would be the best for Jr. We didn’t know all about that at the time. Instead, we just believed Marie, and felt so sorry for Crystal for her lawyer not coming to her rescue. I am so sorry I was convinced by the likes of these people to hurt a lawyer, and maybe her family, when it turns out she was right, and doing her job within ethics and rules of that profession. Most lawyers would have milked the case, filed lies in the court (like my ex hubby’s did), and try to take advantage of the system.

I admit that I was wrong, I did blindly help this organized campaign of Marie, the “grieving” grandmother of Haleigh. I did jump on that bandwagon, and just took their word for it. Now we all know that Radio was asked to do exactly the same thing – defame KP. I think I’ll just sit here and write an email to KP and tell her I’m sorry. If she’s reading here, I want her to know I’m sorry, and sorry to all those I may have hurt, their careers, reputations or families. I can’t believe this family of a missing child had so much venom and evil in their hearts, at a time when they should have been mourning for Haleigh. Instead, they were doing drugs and launching internet blog campaigns to defame their enemies with lies. Everything they accused KP of was a lie, or they were actually the ones doing what they accused her of.

This started with Haleigh, now we should end it with Haleigh. Both parents of this child didn’t deserve her. God Bless Haleigh Cummings.

http://radionewz.net/?p=14523#comment-2825

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: February 09, 2010, 03:41:53 PM »

Klaas - there are others there as well.  She's also got a fascination w/Colombine shootings/shooters
i only took a couple psych classes but i can tell you a lot about people who inject themselves into cases (not just fascinate on like some of us) who are obsessed with "justice" for the underdog so much they cannot see the guilt and who make their entire lives about other fictitious people (by that i mean people they do not actually know) it seems comical to us right now but this chick is a sick nut she is dillussional and her self proclaimed criminology video is just further proof that she has grandeous ides of herself (godlike) not to mention that without her meds she claims she wanted to kill others and herself... if she is bipolar she is in a manic state right now and the danger comes when she crashes... hope she doesn't off herself if ron doesn't call back...
not even kidding i guarantee this chick is a lot more dangerous and crazier then what we are all thinking right now

Yes. I got really creeped out looking at her page, and I cannot log in, so I cannot see everything. I do not have an account.

But the word "dangerous" came to mind. I think she is dangerously off-balance, personally, from looking at her site.
glad she does not belong to you LOL
yeah she was nuts.. she is private now and i didn't do it but if it happens again where we know someone is going private as long as you leave the pages open they stay unprivate until you close them... she had over 500 friends and she is into criminlas bigtime... she gives herself lectures on them as though she is teaching a class... she wants to put to rest the myth that mj bleached his skin she wants justice for kurt cobain and on and on...
as far as i know kelly forester is still public... you do not need an account to see public ones
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: February 09, 2010, 03:46:14 PM »

also about bipolar... when you are up/manic you are so up that you convince yourself you are superwoman and don't need meds that is why the down is so dangerous... she left a comment on someones page that she was so busy with her online work that she missed her dr.'s appointment and couldn't get her meds now... but no biggie... she is cool chit on top of the world talking to ron she couldn't possibly be crazy anymore...
this is a big high for her and the higher you get the harder you fall... i'd hate to be around her when she crashes...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: February 09, 2010, 03:51:43 PM »

Laugh or cry? Gosh – that sums it up, you are right. I for one am sad, and ashamed. As Radio said, I too was on the Crystallite bandwagon, cursing KP for not taking action for poor Crystal and exchanging prayers with Marie on Twitter. She often used prayers I sent to her. I cheered as KP was lampooned, by Diane, Marie, Pirate, LFlorida, and their friends. Well, now we see the devious crap that was going on behind the scenes. Just aweful. What’s worse, is that I must admit I was also confronted with nicey nice emails from Diane, Marie, and Pirate, asking me to spread dirty laundry about KP, to vidicate Crystal and Marie. I dabbled, yes. They even introduced me to those links to change my IP so I would not be detected. My husband thought I was derranged. I thought I was serving justice.

When the bar investigation papers were there for all to read, I was stunned. When I saw Pirate go on the attack, posting nonsense emails attempting to gain her rep back, and the video of KP clearly crying (but she spread the word she was drunk), when I saw Marie’s accounting of funds at the HB Center in black and white (which I donated to), when I saw videos demonstrating the truth about Pirate, Marie’s BFF, I was shaken. I felt like I was completely taken by them, and manipulated to do their dirty work. I felt like a fool.

KP’s responses and her proofs were either right there for all to read, or I knew she was telling the truth cause they were sworn to by her. I knew she wouldn’t have put things in those papers that she didn’t have absolute proof of. She’s a lawyer, and they could have easily been checked on by the bar. I knew she was telling the truth. I was tricked by Marie, by Diane, by Pirate, to defame someone who perhaps didn’t deserve all the mud that was being slung at her. All this wasn’t true about KP and others. I knew it. I was part of it for a while. I knew it. What had I done?

When Crystal got custody of Junior, I then saw Pirate post in glee about it, under a picture with Crystal sticking out her tongue at “Ron and Kim”. Pretty hard core, especially since we all read the bar papers. And now when the truth comes out, that Crystal had in fact failed her drug test, and is forced to go to rehab just to keep Jr., I just am so ashamed. KP told us the truth, but instead we didn’t want to believe it. She was right about Crystal. She tried to help her, and her family. She was doing the right thing by not filing for custody when she knew her client was using drugs and not living a lifestyle that would be the best for Jr. We didn’t know all about that at the time. Instead, we just believed Marie, and felt so sorry for Crystal for her lawyer not coming to her rescue. I am so sorry I was convinced by the likes of these people to hurt a lawyer, and maybe her family, when it turns out she was right, and doing her job within ethics and rules of that profession. Most lawyers would have milked the case, filed lies in the court (like my ex hubby’s did), and try to take advantage of the system.

I admit that I was wrong, I did blindly help this organized campaign of Marie, the “grieving” grandmother of Haleigh. I did jump on that bandwagon, and just took their word for it. Now we all know that Radio was asked to do exactly the same thing – defame KP. I think I’ll just sit here and write an email to KP and tell her I’m sorry. If she’s reading here, I want her to know I’m sorry, and sorry to all those I may have hurt, their careers, reputations or families. I can’t believe this family of a missing child had so much venom and evil in their hearts, at a time when they should have been mourning for Haleigh. Instead, they were doing drugs and launching internet blog campaigns to defame their enemies with lies. Everything they accused KP of was a lie, or they were actually the ones doing what they accused her of.

This started with Haleigh, now we should end it with Haleigh. Both parents of this child didn’t deserve her. God Bless Haleigh Cummings.

interesting...hard to know what or who to believe in all this crap...one thing I do agree with this poster is that neither of these parents  deserved Haleigh...jmo of course..

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 09, 2010, 03:52:07 PM »

i don't follow twitter or anything but from what i recall pirate is a loon, lflorida was either on ws or on levi's blog one night when wayanne was blogging...
i really have no clue who or what blog this is but all it really says to me that there are double agents everywhere... even kp herself was one at ws... and i believe the kelly walks amongst us here at sm...
not shocking news to me but i like the last sentence... time will tell if crystal deserves custody or not... at least she is trying to better herself for now... whether it be mandated or free will she is trying... ron never did
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: February 09, 2010, 03:52:44 PM »

Penny, I haven't looked at Kelly's page.  Just at Miss Brandi's because she has Leci's full name in her page name.  Sorry.
oops sorry i thought i was talking to the monkey that went to the vigil... my bad lol
i just posted her fb account with her full name...
HEART dig the dirt....

Ok, I'm off the clock. I could not go to twitter, myspace, etc. while on the clock.
The below link is not associated with the NUTCASE that is currently being discussed.

FORUM NEWZ: Life And Timez Of One Tweeter… chapter 1

http://radionewz.net/?p=14523
Thanks, I have one question. I've been noticing one poster on In Sessions, that keeps claiming in a back handed sort of way, that info about Crystal will be coming. What is all this about if anyone knows? How sick is all this?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: February 09, 2010, 03:54:22 PM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: February 09, 2010, 03:56:46 PM »

Penny...I am a bit confused in regards to this Kelly person and that you believe that she/he posts here under another name ....what is bringing you to this conclusion if you don't mind directing me to the posts so that I can catch up...I am a bit behind it seems...also, who is this Kelly person?
There are a lot of posters who post on different forums under different names...why, I don't know...I am myself on all forums...You can always suss them out, their posting styles usually don't change...
thanks a bunch for you time....xxxxx

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: February 09, 2010, 03:57:55 PM »

BBM.

On that, I certainly agree.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: February 09, 2010, 04:02:11 PM »

i don't follow twitter or anything but from what i recall pirate is a loon, lflorida was either on ws or on levi's blog one night when wayanne was blogging...
i really have no clue who or what blog this is but all it really says to me that there are double agents everywhere... even kp herself was one at ws... and i believe the kelly walks amongst us here at sm...
not shocking news to me but i like the last sentence... time will tell if crystal deserves custody or not... at least she is trying to better herself for now... whether it be mandated or free will she is trying... ron never did
  Anonymous
February 9th, 2010 at 11:39 | #21
Reply | Quote

First of all, there was alot that happened around the time KP got slammed and I have always thught that she did her best to do what was right for her client and the children, but thats a hard spot for anyone to be in with so much going on. Ronald had custody of the children and he was no saint, and didnt deserve to have them either, so of course Crystal wanted them too and just like Ron done some things that were over the top to get them, Crystals family did things over the top to try to get them back, so not one is better then the other. One thing I really dont understand is how people can come here and say that Jr. is unhappy with being with his Mother, for thats just not true, he is very happy to be with his Mother, what little boy wouldnt be, his little face lights up when Crystal walks in the room, he runs to her and throws himself in her arms because he Loves her, just like he loves his father, he is just a little boy, he doesnt care about drugs, he doesnt care that his dads in jail, he still loves them both, but the truth of the matter is, that when he was in Ronalds custody, he wasnt around Ronald alot, he was mostly with GGM Sykes, and that is a fact, now at Crystals house he has other children to play with, Crystal is the one with him every single day, he isnt left behind while she prowes the streets looking for a drug sell, she is right there with him on that little farm of his GrandMothers and he is having the time of his life! He isnt riding in a truck with his Daddy and Misty while they call 911 because they are involved with a road rage incident and are being run off the road by someone that Ron made angry, or that Misty lied to,He isnt sitting inside GGm Sykes house while the Croslins and his Daddy and Misty fight like dogs outside and cop cars are pulling up again to find out what the problem is, he isnt sitting in the next room while his Dad is handling guns and talking about killing someone and then himself,he isnt listening to Ronald call people the N word and laugh about someone getting slammed, no….he isnt doing any of these things, he is playing with the other children and having fun and sitting down to eat with his Mother and helping his GrandMother work in the yard and watching her drive the school bus and having the time of his life….Its the best thing for him and Im very happy he is in the place he is in right now, And Im sure if he could talk to you right now he would say the same thing!

http://radionewz.net/?p=14523#comment-2848

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: February 09, 2010, 04:02:18 PM »

BBM.

On that, I certainly agree.

Thanks Brandi,

So many curve balls thrown into this game,we all need a reality check that its all about HaLeigh. I mean with all the creeps crawling out it seems that sometimes you wonder if we are being thrown off on purpose by these idiots.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: February 09, 2010, 04:03:47 PM »

PCSO: Haleigh Statement

Staff Reports

Media Release

February 9, 2010
As many of you know, February 10, 2010 marks the one year anniversary of Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance from her home in Satsuma, Florida. Sheriff Hardy understands the public’s interest in this investigation, and everyone’s desire for the return of Haleigh to her family. Sheriff’ Hardy has asked that the following information be released to the public in an effort to provide insight into the investigative efforts being taken to bring this case to a logical conclusion.   

The disappearance of Haleigh Cummings is still being considered an “active” investigation, and a team of detectives are currently assigned to this case.  Investigators from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and investigators from agencies throughout the country have invested thousands of man-hours into this investigation thus far.

Here are some of the facts:

* We have received 5,768 leads, all of which have been followed up on by investigators.

* Approximately 600 of the leads received have come from psychics or individuals claiming to have special abilities. All of these leads have been reviewed by investigators, and leads containing specific information that can be verified have been followed up on.

* The majority of the leads received are suggestions or opinions from citizens stating who they believe is responsible for Haleigh’s disappearance, and/or how the investigation should be conducted. These types of leads are reviewed by the investigative team, but many of these require little or no follow up investigation.   

* We have conducted formal interviews with 76 different individuals who were identified as having possible information in the Haleigh investigation. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed and compared to evidence collected in the case.

* 218 separate interviews have been either audio or video recorded by investigators.

* When situations have dictated, investigators have traveled out of state to conduct these interviews.

* We have received 644 reported Haleigh sightings from various cities and locations throughout the United States. Investigators have either personally determined that these were false sightings, or asked for assistance from local law enforcement agencies where the alleged sightings took place to follow up on the information. To date, none of the reported sightings have been determined to be credible. 

* FDLE processed the crime scene. Many items of potential evidentiary value were collected and sent to FDLE’s crime lab for analysis (i.e. for fingerprints and DNA). All of evidence has been examined and/or processed, but none of it has identified any suspect or additional leads as to who the suspect(s) may be.

* We have searched thousands of acres, including all property south of Highway 17 near the Cummings residence.

* We have had numerous underwater recovery and search teams search all of the water near the area of the disappearance.

* Aviation assets have conducted several airborne searches.

* K9 assets have searched the area on several occasions.

* Volunteer civilian searchers on foot and horseback searched the wooded areas near the residence.

As previously released, it is very unlikely that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. Investigators still believe that Misty Croslin holds important answers in this case. She still refuses to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities. Investigators ask that anyone with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening of February 9, 2009, or into the early morning of February 10, 2009, is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. Information may be submitted by calling Northeast Crime Stoppers at (888) 277-TIPS (8477), or e-mailing the information to haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.

The recent arrests of Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings, Hank Thomas Croslin Jr., Hope Sykes, and Donna Brock, on drug trafficking charges have caused some media outlets to question the intentions behind these arrests. Sheriff Hardy wants to assure the public that these narcotic cases were not a result of the Haleigh investigation. Independent information was received by narcotics detectives that these individuals were unlawfully selling prescription medications. The State Attorney’s Office was consulted at the onset of the narcotics investigation, and it was recommended that the missing person case and the narcotics cases remain totally separate to avoid legal conflicts in both cases. The Haleigh investigative team was not made aware of the narcotics cases until January 20, 2010, just prior to all five individuals being arrested. 

Investigators assigned to Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance have interviewed these five (5) individuals in the past, some on multiple occasions. However, investigators will take advantage of every opportunity given to speak with any individual who possibly holds information regarding Haleigh’s disappearance.

Sheriff Hardy realizes the importance of keeping Haleigh in the spotlight and the public involved in this case. He appreciates all of the leads and tips that have been provided, and wants to assure everyone that each lead and tip is acted on by investigators. Sheriff Hardy wants to reassure the public, but mainly Haleigh’s family, that we will continue to aggressively pursue this case until Haleigh is found.

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood

Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

jgreenwood@putnamsheriff.org

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6322762.php

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.