April 28, 2024, 09:42:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502234 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: February 09, 2010, 04:31:02 PM »

Penny...I am a bit confused in regards to this Kelly person and that you believe that she/he posts here under another name ....what is bringing you to this conclusion if you don't mind directing me to the posts so that I can catch up...I am a bit behind it seems...also, who is this Kelly person?
There are a lot of posters who post on different forums under different names...why, I don't know...I am myself on all forums...You can always suss them out, their posting styles usually don't change...
thanks a bunch for you time....xxxxx
cookie hi
i am going to stop saying that now because i do not have Proof... but like you said styles don't change even if the poster picks a different name...
and by logic why wouldn't she at least be a guest here they are on all the other boards why not sm... i told klaas if i get the Proof i will forward it to her I do not want to throw any monkey under the bus unless i am absolutely correct...
and she is a good digger and has been pretty good at covering her tracks.. she has a fake fb named buddy hanna to hunt renee nay and anyone else she wanted to look up... she has been sleuthing for a while and she is very organized about covering her tracks i will say that
Which buddy hanna is it Penny?
this one... is there more then one?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=100000103934381
Yep there is 10 listings for  Buddy Hanna on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/search/?ref=search&q=buddy%20hanna&init=quick

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: February 09, 2010, 04:41:56 PM »

quick question who is naynay's father?...
i forget if her mom is a prevatt or dad cuz i found a bunch of them in jackson area...
also someone else here asked and i don't think was answered something about a person with the last name jones was being discussed somewhere what jones is being discussed somewhere? please know what i am saying i really don't want to go check ws i hate it there and my brain is fryed from fb...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: February 09, 2010, 04:43:10 PM »

Penny...I am a bit confused in regards to this Kelly person and that you believe that she/he posts here under another name ....what is bringing you to this conclusion if you don't mind directing me to the posts so that I can catch up...I am a bit behind it seems...also, who is this Kelly person?
There are a lot of posters who post on different forums under different names...why, I don't know...I am myself on all forums...You can always suss them out, their posting styles usually don't change...
thanks a bunch for you time....xxxxx
cookie hi
i am going to stop saying that now because i do not have Proof... but like you said styles don't change even if the poster picks a different name...
and by logic why wouldn't she at least be a guest here they are on all the other boards why not sm... i told klaas if i get the Proof i will forward it to her I do not want to throw any monkey under the bus unless i am absolutely correct...
and she is a good digger and has been pretty good at covering her tracks.. she has a fake fb named buddy hanna to hunt renee nay and anyone else she wanted to look up... she has been sleuthing for a while and she is very organized about covering her tracks i will say that
Which buddy hanna is it Penny?
this one... is there more then one?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=100000103934381
Yep there is 10 listings for  Buddy Hanna on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/search/?ref=search&q=buddy%20hanna&init=quick
well according to the kelly and bipolar comments to each other buddy is kelly's bf yet there is no real buddy
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: February 09, 2010, 04:44:32 PM »

i forget if her mom is a prevatt or dad cuz i found a bunch of them in jackson area...
also someone else here asked and i don't think was answered something about a person with the last name jones was being discussed somewhere what jones is being discussed somewhere? please know what i am saying i really don't want to go check ws i hate it there and my brain is fryed from fb...
Don't know about the dad, the mom is Dianne Prevatt who lives on Tropic in Satsuma area.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #724 on: February 09, 2010, 04:53:59 PM »

PCSO release    This is the first time I have seen PCSO use the term, foul play, with respect to Haleigh.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: February 09, 2010, 05:06:50 PM »

PCSO release    This is the first time I have seen PCSO use the term, foul play, with respect to Haleigh.

Yes, that release is full of new info, it seems.

That there was biological evidence recovered, and that LE is stating the evidence indicates this foul play was perpetrated by someone Misty and/or Ron know.........well, that just gives me the heebies.

Biological evidence?  Evidence at the home indicating it's someone known to them?

Biological evidence (of the perpetrator) = blood, semen, saliva, skin?  Which was it?

Does that spell a possible rape of Haleigh, and no signs of a struggle by Misty to stop it?

Certainly she would have put up a fight if it was some stranger who broke in and started assaulting Haleigh, right?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: February 09, 2010, 05:09:19 PM »

Penny is this the person that you say is Nay Nay?
Renee Nay  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=100000103934381#!/profile.php?v=wall&ref=mf&id=100000114006518

If so, why do you think that?

Heart
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: February 09, 2010, 05:13:51 PM »

That there was biological evidence recovered, and that LE is stating the evidence indicates this foul play was perpetrated by someone Misty and/or Ron know.........well, that just gives me the heebies.

Biological evidence?  Evidence at the home indicating it's someone known to them?

Biological evidence (of the perpetrator) = blood, semen, saliva, skin?  Which was it?

Does that spell a possible rape of Haleigh, and no signs of a struggle by Misty to stop it?

Certainly she would have put up a fight if it was some stranger who broke in and started assaulting Haleigh, right?

Let's add some more possible biological evidence found.

Urine, vomit, feces, vaginal fluid.

Something was found.  Had to be - otherwise it would have been pointless for PCSO to collect DNA and "compare it to evidence in the case."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: February 09, 2010, 05:23:17 PM »

JB said,
in February 9th, 2010 at 5:12 pm

So, bascially LE has NOTHING. One year later they’ve got fingerprints / DNA but no matches, have searched land, air and everything in between and have found nothing, endless interviews, etc., and still all they can say is that Misty is the key. UNFORTUNATELY, Misty is about 3 french fries shy of a happy meal and is operating on one crippled, drug damaged brain cell! SO, we may NEVER find this baby! UGH!

http://www.bloggernews.net/123784

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: February 09, 2010, 05:25:48 PM »

Concerning DNA samples:

This is from my notes dated March 4 - (Wed.)

On Wednesday, anyone who had been inside the Cummings' home was asked to give a DNA sample. Police called it a routine part of their investigation. (Authorities obtain new DNA samples from several people close to Haleigh.)

Unfortunately, the news article from which I took that is no longer online.

I also have this noted:

"Here are some of the facts:

We have received in excess of 4,000 leads, all of which have been followed up.
We have conducted 138 formal interviews and several hundred informal interviews with potential witnesses. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed and compared to evidence collected in the case."

and a URL for PSCO's announcement dated 8-17-2010: http://www.pcso.us/2009-8-17-a

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: February 09, 2010, 05:32:41 PM »

Concerning DNA samples:

On Wednesday, anyone who had been inside the Cummings' home was asked to give a DNA sample. Police called it a routine part of their investigation. (Authorities obtain new DNA samples from several people close to Haleigh.)

I also have this noted:

We have conducted 138 formal interviews and several hundred informal interviews with potential witnesses. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed and compared to evidence collected in the case."

and a URL for PSCO's announcement dated 8-17-2009?: http://www.pcso.us/2009-8-17-a

So then this was not a new revelation.  Thank you Brandi.  I changed a date above in red, presuming it was supposed to read 2009?

This also states that while DNA was requested of anyone who had been in the home, it doesn't state specifically who cooperated and who did not.  Interesting phraseology, that.

Also tells us for sure that the "evidence collected in the case" to which they have compared these DNA samples to was in fact recovered from the home - and not someplace else like a vehicle, or blanket found in a vehicle.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 09, 2010, 05:38:26 PM »

Concerning DNA samples:

I also have this noted:

and a URL for PSCO's announcement dated 8-17-2009?: http://www.pcso.us/2009-8-17-a

So then this was not a new revelation.  Thank you Brandi.  I changed a date above in red, presuming it was supposed to read 2009?

This also states that while DNA was requested of anyone who had been in the home, it doesn't state specifically who cooperated and who did not.  Interesting phraseology, that.

Also tells us for sure that the "evidence collected in the case" to which they have compared these DNA samples to was in fact recovered from the home - and not someplace else like a vehicle, or blanket found in a vehicle.

Yes. Thank you for proofreading my post! You are correct, 2009. LOL

I remember there was some kerfuffle about Crystal giving her DNA when they were collecting everyone's ... something about visiting her doctor first or going to the doctor to give the sample. I forget the specifics, but there was much talk about that for a while.

This case is so sad and so perplexing and so filled with people with questionable ethics.

I just hope having these people behind bars will force one of them to talk and allow Haleigh to be found.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: February 09, 2010, 05:40:39 PM »

Don't know about the dad, the mom is Dianne Prevatt who lives on Tropic in Satsuma area.
the sister has dodd as last name...
just trying to figure out if her mom is a prevatt by maiden or married name...
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 09, 2010, 05:41:26 PM »

LOL Brandi - I wasn't proofreading exactly.  Just was interested in how long this info has been known. 

Thank you again! 

It still gives me the heebies knowing there was someone's DNA found in that home that LE considers to be evidence of foul play against Haleigh. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: February 09, 2010, 05:50:15 PM »

didn't read the article yet but no matter what the happeniings it was foul play.. just means mischevious doings and as long as you know she didn't walk out of te trailer of her own free will and by herself then it was foul play... foul play does not necessarily mean murder...
as far as the dna collected probably hair in brushes blood from wall that ron supposedly punched maybe dna from sheets (ie period blood semen skin saliva)etc...
as far as knowing by dna it was someone that they knew then it says to me no single prints from the same time... like lets say all the croslins and cummings prints were in the trailer one from last week one from 2 weeks ago i would think they only way to be certain it was a known person is to know that there were no prints found from just one single day...
i hope that i explained that right not that i am right or anything it is just my opinion but i hope that comes across the way i meant it
kind of like the prints are saying tom was there on this day this day this day dick was there 4 different days harry was there 7 times etc
maybe there was no single set of prints that was there in just only one recent time frame...
god i can't even communicate right now
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: February 09, 2010, 06:00:21 PM »

Penny, I understand what you posted.    Fingerprints - if from a known person - wouldn't mean much in terms of who was present in the home that night or not.

But LE is stating the evidence they collected from the home does not match any of the (up to) 76 people they've collected from.

So in my mind that DNA is not Haleighs (like from a hair brush) is not Ron's (as they would know his from having Haleigh's).  Don't know if any matches Misty, as LE has not stated if she submitted to DNA that I've seen.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: February 09, 2010, 06:02:00 PM »

Penny is this the person that you say is Nay Nay?
Renee Nay  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=100000103934381#!/profile.php?v=wall&ref=mf&id=100000114006518

If so, why do you think that?
no no no like i said i cannot communicate today
the link you posted above when i click it is buddy
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=100000103934381#!/profile.php?v=wall&ref=sgm&id=100000103934381
i am saying buddy is a fake fb run by kelly forester for the purpose of sleuthing.. on buddy's friend list is renee nay
http://www.facebook.com/people/Renee-Nay/100000114006518#!/profile.php?id=100000114006518
this is not the real naynay i don't think
and the other prevatt listed on buddy's list http://www.facebook.com/kim.prevatt
i do not think is related either
just saying i think this buddy is really kelly's fake fb used for sleuthing or rather one of her fake ones
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #737 on: February 09, 2010, 06:09:08 PM »

LOL Brandi - I wasn't proofreading exactly.  Just was interested in how long this info has been known. 

Thank you again! 

It still gives me the heebies knowing there was someone's DNA found in that home that LE considers to be evidence of foul play against Haleigh. 
Me too 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: February 09, 2010, 06:24:31 PM »

And Obscuregawdess aka Leci posted this early this AM over at RefugeesUnleashed.  I suspect she's not happy in being outed and wants to change the saying "Bratty Mama Leci" in her profile.  I believe at RU that only moderators or admin can change that. 

I rest my case.  Now she is simply Bratty Mama and no more "Bratty Mama Leci"  Monkey Devil!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: February 09, 2010, 06:25:27 PM »

Haleighsside

Actionnewsjax.com is sitting down with Jeff Hardy all new at 6pm

http://twitter.com/Haleighsside

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.