April 28, 2024, 02:43:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502199 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: February 09, 2010, 08:30:43 PM »

okay HEART the call said she had been in jail... so what did alecia dunbar born in january 1981 aka bipolar do? ps she is 100% private now and she has the fb name of kay kolb
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: February 09, 2010, 08:34:45 PM »

by the way how did the caller come to light in the first place?
ps nancy bombshell ron's phone call was to alecia dunbar
we need an exploding bomb icon
By listening to the jail phone calls TJ Hart posted on his site yesterday.

Ronald Cummings Call from Putnam Jail to some female out of state  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_1a.mp3
yeah but i'm saying how did it get narrowed down to who she actually was?

Penny - did Lil Leci brag about calling?
no clue as to where she may have bragged but on her myspace she posted to her friend in (illinois i think) about wanting to get more minutes so he could call again
i realize she is lil leci and some others but i don't follow any other thread then this one....
i was just wondering how the fact that it was her came to light...
like i said she is changing all names now she is now kay kolb on face book... good thing i bookmarked her little tricky azz
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=alecia+dunbar&init=quick#!/profile.php?id=1540512660&ref=search&sid=100000555915273.959887588..1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: February 09, 2010, 08:37:51 PM »

okay HEART the call said she had been in jail... so what did alecia dunbar born in january 1981 aka bipolar do? ps she is 100% private now and she has the fb name of kay kolb

I believe she has the same friends and only change the viewable name from Alecia Dunbar to Kay Kolb.  She's a fruitcake:

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: February 09, 2010, 08:46:16 PM »

I believe she has the same friends and only change the viewable name from Alecia Dunbar to Kay Kolb.  She's a fruitcake:

♥ Kay ♥
♥ Kay ♥       Female
29 years old

United States

Online Now!

Last Login: 2/9/2010
Mood: luv4mykidsHaLeig Mood Image

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: February 09, 2010, 08:49:25 PM »

♥ Kay ♥
♥ Kay ♥       Female
29 years old

United States

Online Now!

Last Login: 2/9/2010
Mood: luv4mykidsHaLeig Mood Image

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: February 09, 2010, 08:51:28 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer tonight at 9pm ET (in about 9 minutes)!

Click on the link below

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #766 on: February 09, 2010, 10:02:19 PM »

Ronald Cummings Call from Putnam Jail to some female out of state  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_1a.mp3

no clue as to where she may have bragged but on her myspace she posted to her friend in (illinois i think) about wanting to get more minutes so he could call again
i realize she is lil leci and some others but i don't follow any other thread then this one....
like i said she is changing all names now she is now kay kolb on face book... good thing i bookmarked her little tricky azz
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=alecia+dunbar&init=quick#!/profile.php?id=1540512660&ref=search&sid=100000555915273.959887588..1

IT got narrowed down on twitter last night, we were trying to figure out who the caller was and Lil Leci from topix was mentioned by beatnichippie, so I did a google search and found her profile on Topix with her last post about Ron, and then we found her MS and GB after that......we were trying to find someone who lived near TN (since the caller mentioned it was somewhere close she visited) and she is in KY, and we were looking for someone who worked from their room in their house (she does) had kids and wrote Ron (she fit all off the above), then someone took what we found to BNN and posted it and someone came on and said posted the caller was a good person and to leave her alone. There, I don't know for a FACT that it's her, but once it got out there, she went bat chit crazy making thing private and changing names and deleting comments at RU......crazy as it soujnds, thats how it happened:)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: February 09, 2010, 10:11:43 PM »

IT got narrowed down on twitter last night, we were trying to figure out who the caller was and Lil Leci from topix was mentioned by beatnichippie, so I did a google search and found her profile on Topix with her last post about Ron, and then we found her MS and GB after that......we were trying to find someone who lived near TN (since the caller mentioned it was somewhere close she visited) and she is in KY, and we were looking for someone who worked from their room in their house (she does) had kids and wrote Ron (she fit all off the above), then someone took what we found to BNN and posted it and someone came on and said posted the caller was a good person and to leave her alone. There, I don't know for a FACT that it's her, but once it got out there, she went bat chit crazy making thing private and changing names and deleting comments at RU......crazy as it soujnds, thats how it happened:)
well she is originally from illinois and currently lives in oak grove KY
i was just wondering if she came forward somewhere or not
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: February 09, 2010, 10:13:16 PM »

what types of comments were deleted?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: February 09, 2010, 10:15:11 PM »

This was the post at BNN where her defender said she knew THE caller, and so on etc:

USTONE said, in February 9th, 2010 at 11:54 am
BGirlIL said,in February 9th, 2010 at 11:38 am Who needs to Bipolar Brat or the girl on the call? Are you saying this is the same person? If so you need to take ur meds. Both girls are great mothers & good people & all of these lies & innuendo is nothing but garbage. I would rather go to work than look @ misinformation at its worst. Isn’t this about HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings? If anyone is obsessed it is people who think they are detectives & could not be farther from truth. My friend has asked me not to post in her defense but dammit someone needs to because there is no reason mixing 2 people & putting them together as 1 person & making two very caring ladies suffer. I pity those who buy into this. I really am done here. This is disgusting.
——————————————-

LOL, so you know Bipolar brat AND the caller. That in and of itself was a great tip BGirIIL, I also se she’s very busy having the mods at RU delete her post and finally putting her MS on private, that wasn’t really bright to have it set any other way to begin with considering the scary crap I saw on it, now I see on twitter, she wants to follow beachbum and beatnichippie, LOLOLOL

JUSTONE said, in February 9th, 2010 at 12:10 pm
Tell Leci buh-bye!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: February 09, 2010, 10:17:17 PM »

well she is originally from illinois and currently lives in oak grove KY
i was just wondering if she came forward somewhere or not

Don't know, but she asked to follow me (beachbum1206) and beatnichippie on twitter after we posted it, then she asked to delete comments IIRC from what Klaas said on refugees unleased, and then changed her name their on on her myspace.....

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: February 09, 2010, 10:35:37 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22515771/detail.html

Donna Brock Jailhouse Calls Released
Former Member Of Equusearch Talks About Pills, Haleigh

POSTED: Tuesday, February 9, 2010
UPDATED: 9:14 pm EST February 9, 2010

SAINT AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Donna Brock sits in a jail after coming to Satsuma, Fla., a year ago to help search for Haleigh Cummings.

Brock isn't alone. Haleigh's dad, cousin, stepmother Misty and Misty's brother Hank also are in jail. Police arrested all of them on drug charges in January. They're accused of selling prescription pills on the streets of Putnam County.

“Look, they pulled me into the office for two hours to this room before they even brought me to jail,” Brock said. “They questioned me about where Haleigh is, they think Misty already told me where she's at."

In the jailhouse calls, Brock talks about how detectives think Misty told her what happened to the missing 6-year-old because over the last several months, the two appear to have gotten close.

When Brock came to Putnam County last year, she worked for the group Equusearch. They're trained professionals who travel the country looking for missing kids.

Brock was accused of getting close to Misty for the sake of the investigation and trying to see what, if anything, Misty knew about what happened to Haleigh.

Brock admits on the phone that she gave pills to Misty and that Misty needed them because she was in pain.

"I didn't think it was no big deal, I didn't want them you know what I'm saying?” said Brock. “I didn't need them, I didn't want them. It was more on my thinking if I just gave these to her, maybe she'll trust me a little bit more."

It's unclear who Brock was talking to on the phone, but the conversation eventually turns to Haleigh and the rumors that the little girl accidentally got her hands on some pills the night she disappeared.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: February 09, 2010, 10:59:18 PM »

Kelly
# 27 / Female
# jacksonville, Florida, US

# Last Login: 1/31/2010Yea im still locked out. i read the last msg u sent, well what i think is the last msg u sent(u were just throwin out ideas like maybe he knew she was comatose or slammed), i got off for a minute because i needed to call somebody and when i tried to get back on to reply to u i couldnt get on. it said invalid password/user id. i wasnt gonna say anything that important. just that out of everything u named the only one i think may be possible is that he knew she was out of it. i was gonna give reasons why the others werent possible, like she had no car so she couldnt leave, etc.. i dont wanna say too much right here but thats basically all i was gonna say. oh and i was going to say i thought he did admit to calling them on tv because i knew he called them(because u said he told the cops but didnt say it publicly) but then i realized i might be wrong about that and the reason i knew he did that is because he said it to us and not publicly. so u were right, he didnt say it on tv. thats basically all i was going to say. im sure u can figure out what im talking about, i dont wanna go into detail on ur comments. im gonna go lay down now but i guess if i still cant get on fb in the morning, we can just go back to myspace. just, if im vague about something u know why. i wish u lived here! saturday im going to maries for a vigil/prayer thing for haleigh. itll be a year on the 10th. Sad i wish u were here to go w me! theyre having one in satsuma too but everybody that i know that would be there is locked up. lol. thats not funny but it kinda is just because ur friends and family in jail is always kind of amusing. lester is the only one that i would know that well, me and teresa have only met a handful of times and it will be more teresas side than lesters im sure. so im gonna go to maries familys instead. i wanna see junior. i wanna see marie too but i just remembered junior lives there now. ok babe, sweet dreams! MUAH! XOXO if u write me tonight, do it on here i guess.

http://www.myspace.com/_badfish2_

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: February 09, 2010, 10:59:42 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/22514045/index.html

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: February 09, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »

This is a blog post on lil Neci or whatever she calls herself now:

Communication to my world...   
Category: Blogging
Well, my new work project is with DTV so I am pretty dedicated to that over the other jobs and sadly will not be on the air as much kicking out the punk tunes... but no worries, I will be on some and maybe much more here soon!  I am trying to make more time for my children and my health, which is improving with new meds and whatnot.

As most of my true life friends are aware, I am in college to work as a forensic psychologist and practice also criminology and criminal profiling; which is why I have so much interest, emotion, curiosity, and passion for cases, especially those involving kids.  I discuss them and try to figure them out before I begin my "professional career," because I am objective and also because I have such empathy for folks.  However, no one has seen me discuss the case of HaLeigh Cummings as much, mainly because this is more than a "case" to me...  That's why you hear me talking about her and showing her picture and getting information out there, as opposed to discussing the "case" in detail and trying to play detective.  It's like I felt a connection and a friendship of sorts with some of her family, and I know that sounds odd; but I assure you, this little girl has ust broken my heart... and also encouraged me and made me a better mother.  Her family remind me of myself, especially Ron, with the moods and emotions and reactions.  It's hit close to home.  Message me for more you can do for this little girl and her loved ones.

Yes, the multi-tasker Leci must resume working and homework...  I hope you all have a great weekend.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: February 09, 2010, 11:12:41 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22516856/index.html

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: February 09, 2010, 11:30:34 PM »

kudos on the outing monkeys, one more NUT to the mix
RC picks em ripe, and i meant ripe

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: February 09, 2010, 11:32:46 PM »

Monkey Devil!

SIMON CALLS   ART.... AN 'A' HOLE

www.bloggernews.net

Haleigh Cummings – One Year And Few Clues LaterPosted on February 9th, 2010 by Simon Barrett in crimeRead 547 times.This is a story that I had hoped I would not be writing. It was one year ago that 5 year old Haleigh Cummings went missing. If we are to believe her then ‘babysitter’, then stepmon Misty Croslin, the little girl was snatched from the very room that Misty was sleeping in.

It was a tragic story when it broke, and is still a tragic story one year later.

Where is Haleigh Cummings?

Most of the press has moved in and out of the story. It was headline news on Headline News for a while, in fact Nancy Grace does occasionally still air the story but only when there is BOMBSHELL news.

A few of us have stuck with the story, sometimes there has not been much to report on. But we have laboured on. What I find curious and humorous, were it not for the seriousness of the case are some of the idiotic, asinine and completely incorrect statements that get published on the topic of Haleigh Cummings.

There is one guy that seems to have a hatred for myself, TJ Hart, and just about everyone else that is covering the story. So poor is is his readership, that he even leaves comments about his article to himself!

One wonders how he can even find time to write these articles, apparently he is a serious contributor to Wikipedia, and also runs a number of web sites on natural health and nutrition. He is one busy guy!

In a recent comment to himself he said:

I prefer to think of TJ Hart as the single greatest screw-up in the Haleigh Cummings Tragedy.

Next to throwing away a golden opportunity to provide real “video” to the public which he is claiming to help, his last screw-up was him reporting only four incident reports at ttp://www.thesky973.com/pages/6210686.php hen there were six (6) reports. Of course, the first two reports which he left out for unknown reasons were the most important ones, IMHO.

I  am sure in Tj’s mind, he is Haleigh’s guardian angel. From my point of view, he is a TOTAL screw-up. 

Tj Hart was to too stupid, IMHO, to recognize a rather obvious email hoax (remember that farce?). And, he is apparently too stupid to figure out that the public wants to be able see these videos in their raw state so they can figure out for themselves whether Nancy Grace, or somebody else, was trying to pull a fast one on them. Only a fool would accept TJ’s opinion, as an expert witness, on anything.
Being first might be a concern for a reporter trying to make MONEY off of Haleigh Cummings, but it is of no concern to the public interested in doing their own research.

Tj Hart, you can go back to sleep again! 

What an idiot! What a complete imbecile!

What this man does not understand is the case, he also is absolutely clueless and stupid! Go back to selling herbal remedies, at the last check Wikipedia had removed your ban!
Of all the people that have reported on the search for Haleigh Cummings, TJ is the best. I have no idea how many phone calls and emails we have traded in the  search for Haleigh Cummings. But I do know that TJ Hart is one of the best people I have ever met. This is one man that has gone way beyond the call of duty, TJ has not dropped this story, he has stuck with it.

Why this Internet ‘A-hole’ wants to pick on TJ and I is an unknown. But we do not give up. We will continue covering the story. It is sad that people like this idiot feel the need to reach out and talk rubbish, but it is their right.

Simon Barrett

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: February 09, 2010, 11:35:52 PM »

The Search for Haleigh Cummings at the One-year Mark

Dave Wax     Created: 2/9/2010 4:04:39 PM    Updated: 2/9/2010 11:19:49 PM

SATSUMA, Fla. -- It was exactly one year ago that 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared  after going to bed in her father's home.

Ronald Cummings' then-girlfriend, Misty Croslin, was babysitting that night, and told investigators she put Haleigh to bed, and when she woke up, Haleigh was gone.

To mark the passing of a full year, the Putnam County sheriff's Office has released the numbers related to the search:

* 5,768 leads, all followed up
    * 600 leads from those claiming "special abilities," all followed up
    * 76 people interviewed a total of 218 times in multiple states
    * 644 reported sightings throughout the country, none determined credible
    * Thousands of acres searched, including the use of dogs, horses, aircraft and underwater teams

Sheriff Jeff Hardy echoed his previous statements, saying investigators believe the kidnapping wasn't the work of a stranger, but rather someone who knew Ronald or Misty.

They also maintain Misty isn't being fully truthful about that night, and knows more than she has said.

The sheriff's office said evidence at the scene contradicts her "sketchy account" of the evening.

Anyone with any information can call 888-277-TIPS (8477).  It is an anonymous call that could lead to a reward.

The recent arrests of several of the people associated with Haleigh are unrelated, according to the sheriff's office.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151812&catid=3

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: February 09, 2010, 11:44:53 PM »

This is a blog post on lil Neci or whatever she calls herself now:

Communication to my world...   
Category: Blogging
Well, my new work project is with DTV so I am pretty dedicated to that over the other jobs and sadly will not be on the air as much kicking out the punk tunes... but no worries, I will be on some and maybe much more here soon!  I am trying to make more time for my children and my health, which is improving with new meds and whatnot.

As most of my true life friends are aware, I am in college to work as a forensic psychologist and practice also criminology and criminal profiling; which is why I have so much interest, emotion, curiosity, and passion for cases, especially those involving kids.  I discuss them and try to figure them out before I begin my "professional career," because I am objective and also because I have such empathy for folks.  However, no one has seen me discuss the case of HaLeigh Cummings as much, mainly because this is more than a "case" to me...  That's why you hear me talking about her and showing her picture and getting information out there, as opposed to discussing the "case" in detail and trying to play detective.  It's like I felt a connection and a friendship of sorts with some of her family, and I know that sounds odd; but I assure you, this little girl has ust broken my heart... and also encouraged me and made me a better mother.  Her family remind me of myself, especially Ron, with the moods and emotions and reactions.  It's hit close to home.  Message me for more you can do for this little girl and her loved ones.

Yes, the multi-tasker Leci must resume working and homework...  I hope you all have a great weekend.

empathy
 is not a true feeling from my experiences from the few bipolar
people i know, its more like they know the definition not the feeling of, then try to
use it , to their advantage.
the few people i know that has been diagnosed as BP, id go, as far as ,saying they are dangerous, to themselves as well to others, because of the lack of empathy

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.