April 28, 2024, 07:15:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502219 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: February 09, 2010, 11:52:37 PM »

the count down is on, my clock says 11 minuets till the year , date of Haleigh Cummings
disappearance, i suggest close this cage in her memory, at 12 midnight

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #781 on: February 09, 2010, 11:53:20 PM »

This is a blog post on lil Neci or whatever she calls herself now:

Communication to my world...   
Category: Blogging
Well, my new work project is with DTV so I am pretty dedicated to that over the other jobs and sadly will not be on the air as much kicking out the punk tunes... but no worries, I will be on some and maybe much more here soon!  I am trying to make more time for my children and my health, which is improving with new meds and whatnot.

As most of my true life friends are aware, I am in college to work as a forensic psychologist and practice also criminology and criminal profiling; which is why I have so much interest, emotion, curiosity, and passion for cases, especially those involving kids.  I discuss them and try to figure them out before I begin my "professional career," because I am objective and also because I have such empathy for folks.  However, no one has seen me discuss the case of HaLeigh Cummings as much, mainly because this is more than a "case" to me...  That's why you hear me talking about her and showing her picture and getting information out there, as opposed to discussing the "case" in detail and trying to play detective.  It's like I felt a connection and a friendship of sorts with some of her family, and I know that sounds odd; but I assure you, this little girl has ust broken my heart... and also encouraged me and made me a better mother.  Her family remind me of myself, especially Ron, with the moods and emotions and reactions.  It's hit close to home.  Message me for more you can do for this little girl and her loved ones.

Yes, the multi-tasker Leci must resume working and homework...  I hope you all have a great weekend.

why does this post remind me of a monkey who posts when she (claims to be high) and also is into the same sort of "education" IIRC??  anyone else (or is it just me?)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: February 09, 2010, 11:55:29 PM »

the count down is on, my clock says 11 minuets till the year , date of Haleigh Cummings

I'll lock this thread for 60 seconds at 12 midnight ET
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: February 09, 2010, 11:55:43 PM »

Well, my new work project is with DTV so I am pretty dedicated to that over the other jobs and sadly will not be on the air as much kicking out the punk tunes... but no worries, I will be on some and maybe much more here soon!  I am trying to make more time for my children and my health, which is improving with new meds and whatnot.

As most of my true life friends are aware, I am in college to work as a forensic psychologist and practice also criminology and criminal profiling; which is why I have so much interest, emotion, curiosity, and passion for cases, especially those involving kids.  I discuss them and try to figure them out before I begin my "professional career," because I am objective and also because I have such empathy for folks.  However, no one has seen me discuss the case of HaLeigh Cummings as much, mainly because this is more than a "case" to me...  That's why you hear me talking about her and showing her picture and getting information out there, as opposed to discussing the "case" in detail and trying to play detective.  It's like I felt a connection and a friendship of sorts with some of her family, and I know that sounds odd; but I assure you, this little girl has ust broken my heart... and also encouraged me and made me a better mother.  Her family remind me of myself, especially Ron, with the moods and emotions and reactions.  It's hit close to home.  Message me for more you can do for this little girl and her loved ones.

Yes, the multi-tasker Leci must resume working and homework...  I hope you all have a great weekend.

why does this post remind me of a monkey who posts when she (claims to be high) and also is into the same sort of "education" IIRC??  anyone else (or is it just me?)

LOL...Bull...I think I know exactly who you are talking about, and since you said something, she reminds me of that particular person too...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: February 09, 2010, 11:56:06 PM »

Monkey Devil!

SIMON CALLS   ART.... AN 'A' HOLE

www.bloggernews.net

Haleigh Cummings – One Year And Few Clues LaterPosted on February 9th, 2010 by Simon Barrett in crimeRead 547 times.This is a story that I had hoped I would not be writing. It was one year ago that 5 year old Haleigh Cummings went missing. If we are to believe her then ‘babysitter’, then stepmon Misty Croslin, the little girl was snatched from the very room that Misty was sleeping in.

It was a tragic story when it broke, and is still a tragic story one year later.

Where is Haleigh Cummings?

Most of the press has moved in and out of the story. It was headline news on Headline News for a while, in fact Nancy Grace does occasionally still air the story but only when there is BOMBSHELL news.

A few of us have stuck with the story, sometimes there has not been much to report on. But we have laboured on. What I find curious and humorous, were it not for the seriousness of the case are some of the idiotic, asinine and completely incorrect statements that get published on the topic of Haleigh Cummings.

There is one guy that seems to have a hatred for myself, TJ Hart, and just about everyone else that is covering the story. So poor is is his readership, that he even leaves comments about his article to himself!

One wonders how he can even find time to write these articles, apparently he is a serious contributor to Wikipedia, and also runs a number of web sites on natural health and nutrition. He is one busy guy!

In a recent comment to himself he said:

I prefer to think of TJ Hart as the single greatest screw-up in the Haleigh Cummings Tragedy.

Next to throwing away a golden opportunity to provide real “video” to the public which he is claiming to help, his last screw-up was him reporting only four incident reports at ttp://www.thesky973.com/pages/6210686.php hen there were six (6) reports. Of course, the first two reports which he left out for unknown reasons were the most important ones, IMHO.

I  am sure in Tj’s mind, he is Haleigh’s guardian angel. From my point of view, he is a TOTAL screw-up. 

Tj Hart was to too stupid, IMHO, to recognize a rather obvious email hoax (remember that farce?). And, he is apparently too stupid to figure out that the public wants to be able see these videos in their raw state so they can figure out for themselves whether Nancy Grace, or somebody else, was trying to pull a fast one on them. Only a fool would accept TJ’s opinion, as an expert witness, on anything.
Being first might be a concern for a reporter trying to make MONEY off of Haleigh Cummings, but it is of no concern to the public interested in doing their own research.

Tj Hart, you can go back to sleep again! 

What an idiot! What a complete imbecile!

What this man does not understand is the case, he also is absolutely clueless and stupid! Go back to selling herbal remedies, at the last check Wikipedia had removed your ban!
Of all the people that have reported on the search for Haleigh Cummings, TJ is the best. I have no idea how many phone calls and emails we have traded in the  search for Haleigh Cummings. But I do know that TJ Hart is one of the best people I have ever met. This is one man that has gone way beyond the call of duty, TJ has not dropped this story, he has stuck with it.

Why this Internet ‘A-hole’ wants to pick on TJ and I is an unknown. But we do not give up. We will continue covering the story. It is sad that people like this idiot feel the need to reach out and talk rubbish, but it is their right.

Simon Barrett

Grama, as some has said about this case, it touches anyone that gets involved. Don't think I have seen this much hostility in a case since OJ's criminal trial.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: February 09, 2010, 11:56:39 PM »

I'll lock this thread for 60 seconds at 12 midnight ET
Thank You Klaas,  Ill be praying for HaLeigh during that time...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: February 09, 2010, 11:57:52 PM »

O4bull - now that you mention it.  Do you remember that posters name?  If it's the one I'm thinking of she doesn't post often here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: February 09, 2010, 11:59:08 PM »

LOCKING THIS THREAD FOR 60 SECONDS TO REMEMBER

HaLeigh
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: February 10, 2010, 12:02:28 AM »

Let's not let another year go by without finding Haleigh
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: February 10, 2010, 12:02:46 AM »

thank you klaas

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: February 10, 2010, 12:03:32 AM »

LOCKING THIS THREAD FOR 60 SECONDS TO REMEMBER

HaLeigh

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: February 10, 2010, 12:12:59 AM »

Heart
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: February 10, 2010, 12:14:36 AM »

O4bull - now that you mention it.  Do you remember that posters name?  If it's the one I'm thinking of she doesn't post often here.
Praying that answers are coming soon and that those responsible for her disappearance are punished.  an angelic monkey

Klaas -
I can't remember her name, but remember some specifics.  She posted her fiance died and that she was somehow held accountable or was responsible (maybe vehicular, IIRC)  Anyway, could be nothing, just reminded me of her.  I'd recognize the name if I saw it, I'll try to remember.  If she doesn't change it (LOL). 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: February 10, 2010, 12:17:50 AM »

Praying that answers are coming soon and that those responsible for her disappearance are punished.  an angelic monkey

Klaas -
I can't remember her name, but remember some specifics.  She posted her fiance died and that she was somehow held accountable or was responsible (maybe vehicular, IIRC)  Anyway, could be nothing, just reminded me of her.  I'd recognize the name if I saw it, I'll try to remember.  If she doesn't change it (LOL). 

Just a suggestion O4bull ... you could go to the members list ... may strike a lead.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: February 10, 2010, 12:18:09 AM »

a friend just asked me what can be done to stop this, ( children disappearing an dying)
I DONT KNOW, im thinking it may be at the city,county state level
tears are flowing, i dont know if its the Aholes in this case or what, but this one
has me by the HEART strings ya know, got to go
thanks again

IM GOING TO FIND AWAY TO HELP THESE CHILDERN, THERE JUST HS TO BE AWAY

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: February 10, 2010, 12:18:49 AM »

Klaas -

And she almost always typed in colour, even when asked to stop?

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: February 10, 2010, 12:24:51 AM »

please elaborate...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: February 10, 2010, 12:25:03 AM »

Heart's posting ....

Grama, as some has said about this case, it touches anyone that gets involved. Don't think I have seen this much hostility in a case since OJ's criminal trial

I was SHOCKED  to see Simon put that in print.  Bad enough the bloggers rip each other apart and now the media/reporter/journalist  is knawing away at other's .... 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: February 10, 2010, 12:27:03 AM »

Klaas -

well you are going to have to remember because i guarantee she has changed it KLAAS any name request changes today? this girl has deleted or changed every account she has had... google the obscuregawdess and see how many links are to invalid or deleted accounts...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: February 10, 2010, 12:28:14 AM »

Klaas -

I'm not sure about that Brandi.  I know someone else who did that so if that's who you're thinking of, this is someone else.
I am looking through the member's list but there are 88 pages. 
She mentioned smoking pot, her fiance (dead), studying cases, writing papers, smoking pot, posted late and night...etc
oh, and I forgot to mention, she talked about getting high Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.