April 28, 2024, 04:36:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502206 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2010, 03:35:40 PM »

HollysGmom said,

in February 5th, 2010 at 1:31 pm

“I don’t understand why you didn’t come forward before?” he continued. “You should have left when I told you to go to Michigan. The Haleigh stuff’s got to come to an end. The truth’s got to come out, and you don’t be talking without your lawyer.”

After a full hour, Cummings’ dad reminds her once again to speak the truth.

“Got to be strong, tell the truth,” Croslin Sr. said. “Don’t lie about nothing no more. I love you, too.”

The truth has got to come out but don’t talk without your lawyer. Don’t lie about nothing NO MORE…..Means previously lied about it and the ALL know it!

http://www.bloggernews.net/123748

Then we have GGMS warning Ron about snitch's............hmmmmm

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2010, 03:36:50 PM »

GER posted on 1/30

Papa!!! What a great video and that is the 'talk' around here...that it was calculated and LE is up to something!
So, where did WBG's charges go...? No one seems able to find them? It's like they disappeared!

NayNay is still out ...running the streets! Her mother and younger sister live on Tropic.. and it's locally known to be one of the places to get scripts...

Interestingly enough...Tropic is also the side road that corners Watt's funeral home which fronts Hwy. 17....
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4752058&postcount=130

Thanks, and where did WBG's charges go?

I wonder if LE checked the area and grounds of Watts Funeral Home..
Oh my JG!  Good thought.

Me and Grama Monkey were looking into Watts Funeral awhile back. With charges against them in illegal dumping. Records are in the Putnam County records..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2010, 03:40:41 PM »

Thanks IM!

Ronald Cummings from jail - No. 1
http://www.gainesville.com/assets/mp3/RCummings0124101609edited.mp3

Ronald Cummings from jail - No. 2 http://www.gainesville.com/assets/mp3/RCummings012410at1626edited.mp3

Ronald Cummings from jail - No. 3 http://www.gainesville.com/assets/mp3/RCummings012910Putnamedited.mp3

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2010, 03:41:57 PM »

GER posted on 1/30

Papa!!! What a great video and that is the 'talk' around here...that it was calculated and LE is up to something!
So, where did WBG's charges go...? No one seems able to find them? It's like they disappeared!

NayNay is still out ...running the streets! Her mother and younger sister live on Tropic.. and it's locally known to be one of the places to get scripts...

Interestingly enough...Tropic is also the side road that corners Watt's funeral home which fronts Hwy. 17....

Oh my JG!  Good thought.

Me and Grama Monkey were looking into Watts Funeral awhile back. With charges against them in illegal dumping. Records are in the Putnam County records..

Yes, I think that there are some druggies, criminals in that family as well.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2010, 03:43:27 PM »

Thanks!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2010, 03:44:00 PM »

GER posted on 1/30

Oh my JG!  Good thought.

Yes, I think that there are some druggies, criminals in that family as well.

Yes  I always thought it was strange they were charge in setting up the account for the Cummings for Haleigh..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2010, 03:51:08 PM »

My bad, those are the old calls, 2 from the reporter and one with GGMS about his dirty underwear and snithces Monkey Devil!

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2010, 04:00:55 PM »

Watts Funeral Home.. In San Mateo

A

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2010, 04:06:35 PM »

Corrections Officers Arrested
2010-2-4 by: Chief Rick Ryan

Two Putnam County Sheriff's Office Correctional Officers have been arrested for charges related to an insurance fraud investigation. One has been arrested for insurance fraud and obstruction of justice, and a second with obstruction of justice. The arrests stem from the reported theft of a white 2004 Dodge truck on January 24, 2009. The vehicle, owned by Corporal Anthony Harris, a PCSO Correctional Officer, was reported stolen from in front of his residence in San Mateo, Florida. Harris' vehicle was recovered on January 29, 2009 in Marion County, by the Marion County Sheriff's Office. It appeared the vehicle had been intentionally set on fire, and was totally destroyed.

Detectives assigned to investigate the theft of the truck interviewed both Corporal Anthony Harris, and Correctional Officer Timothy Chisholm, who was reported to be the individual who actually discovered the truck missing. Detectives discovered inconsistencies between Harris' and Chisholm's accounts of the theft, causing the investigators to focus their investigation toward the two correctional officers. Detectives determined that Harris was behind on his truck payments and possessed sufficient automobile insurance to fulfill the obligation with the lien holder.

The investigation revealed that Corporal Anthony Harris and Corrections Officer Timothy Chisholm were actively involved in the intentional setting fire to Harris' truck so Harris could fraudulently collect insurance payment. These individuals also provided detectives false information during the course of the investigation regarding the alleged theft.

Anthony Harris was arrested and charged with insurance fraud and obstruction of justice. He was booked into the Putnam County Jail with a bond of $1,508.00.

Correctional Officer Timothy David Chisholm was charged with obstruction of justice. He was booked into the Putnam County Jail with a bond of $504.00.

Both Harris and Chisholm could also face criminal charges of arson in Marion County for intentionally setting fire to Harris' truck. The arson is currently being investigated by the State Fire Marshall's Office.

Sheriff Hardy wants everyone to know that these employees have sworn to protect and serve the citizens of Putnam County. It is very disheartening when two people who you have entrusted with such responsibility are accused of such serious crimes. It is a sad day when you have to arrest two of your own.

Both Anthony Michael Harris (36 YOA) and Timothy Chisholm (30 YOA) have been employed with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office since 2005.

http://www.pcso.us/2010-2-4-a

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2010, 04:18:44 PM »

Listening to TJ Hart on Simon's show and never heard anyone beside a few of us state this before.......

TJ told Simon that he was told by 3 different sources close to the investigation at 3 different times that THIS case and the ANTHONY case might not be that different from each other.....then refused to go any further, and he didn't hear from them again until th eMondex search.........

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2010, 04:22:53 PM »

Listening to TJ Hart on Simon's show and never heard anyone beside a few of us state this before.......

TJ told Simon that he was told by 3 different sources close to the investigation at 3 different times that THIS case and the ANTHONY case might not be that different from each other.....then refused to go any further, and he didn't hear from them again until th eMondex search.........
Interesting, any other interesting tidbits? Wonder if TJ is saying the way the Anthony's have covered up and lied for Casey, that Granny and Teresa are doing that with Ron.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2010, 04:29:37 PM »

Interesting, any other interesting tidbits? Wonder if TJ is saying the way the Anthony's have covered up and lied for Casey, that Granny and Teresa are doing that with Ron.

IMO GGranny and Mother Teresa know alot more ... And who knows if they were there earlier than what they stated..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2010, 04:33:04 PM »

I don't know, he was only told that one line and they didn't elaborate, but he did say he was told it by 3 diff sources at 3 diff times....I'm just so d@mn mad this is still going on and we are coming up on a yr  I have always thought TN & GGMS no more and have since the 911 call

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2010, 04:38:00 PM »

IMO GGranny and Mother Teresa know alot more ... And who knows if they were there earlier than what they stated..

Something is DEFINITELY BEING HELD BACK...  , if not, WHY would GRSykes ... WARN RON about a SNITCH.  If Ron had nothing to HIDE, then the SNITH would have NOTHING to SNITCH ON ... now would they.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2010, 04:44:10 PM »

Something is DEFINITELY BEING HELD BACK...  , if not, WHY would GRSykes ... WARN RON about a SNITCH.  If Ron had nothing to HIDE, then the SNITH would have NOTHING to SNITCH ON ... now would they.

Yepper whats there to snitch about if Ron is not hiding anything and why would GGranny  say something like that if she does not know anything...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2010, 04:47:04 PM »

Yepper whats there to snitch about if Ron is not hiding anything and why would GGranny  say something like that if she does not know anything...

Makes me wonder about his continuing babbling about his boxers/shorts etc, laundry, etc...  was that some type of CLUE???  Possibly look in laundry ... just strange comments, IMO.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2010, 04:49:50 PM »

Makes me wonder about his continuing babbling about his boxers/shorts etc, laundry, etc...  was that some type of CLUE???  Possibly look in laundry ... just strange comments, IMO.

Hmmmm...Did LE check GGranny home, Teresa home and Tina's home...?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2010, 04:50:43 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

My hats off to you all that have listened to all the tapes. I had to cut it off after the first 5 minutes. I have never heard such whining out of 2 humans mouth! Ron telling the reporter that he could put it on the record about his cell and how bad it is. Do they think they were going  to be put up at the Ritz-Carlton? How dare LE lock them up they didn't do nuffin wrong. And will someone tell me if I heard this right???? Lisa said they were trying to get minutes on Misty's phone so she could call when she wanted to? Was she talking about Misty calling from the jail phone to her cell or that Misty could have the cell in jail?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2010, 04:53:04 PM »

I wonder too, especially after the way Ronald treated George Anthony when he showed up "to help." Ronald did not want him there at all.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2010, 04:53:28 PM »

Laundry = launder $$............just guessing here, no clue but it IS weird

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.