April 27, 2024, 08:23:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502101 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: February 10, 2010, 12:29:25 AM »

Heart's posting ....

Grama, as some has said about this case, it touches anyone that gets involved. Don't think I have seen this much hostility in a case since OJ's criminal trial

I was SHOCKED  to see Simon put that in print.  Bad enough the bloggers rip each other apart and now the media/reporter/journalist  is knawing away at other's .... 

I agree, the reporters, journalists, article writers fighting amongst themselves is disgusting.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: February 10, 2010, 12:30:39 AM »

O4bull - now that you mention it.  Do you remember that posters name?  If it's the one I'm thinking of she doesn't post often here.
Praying that answers are coming soon and that those responsible for her disappearance are punished.  an angelic monkey

Klaas -
I can't remember her name, but remember some specifics.  She posted her fiance died and that she was somehow held accountable or was responsible (maybe vehicular, IIRC)  Anyway, could be nothing, just reminded me of her.  I'd recognize the name if I saw it, I'll try to remember.  If she doesn't change it (LOL). 

And she almost always typed in colour, even when asked to stop?
i remember a monkey who was always told to stop because that fanct shmanct color is for mods and she was like oh yeah well i wanted it to stand out... can't remember a name though
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: February 10, 2010, 12:31:15 AM »

O4bull - now that you mention it.  Do you remember that posters name?  If it's the one I'm thinking of she doesn't post often here.
Praying that answers are coming soon and that those responsible for her disappearance are punished.  an angelic monkey

Klaas -
I can't remember her name, but remember some specifics.  She posted her fiance died and that she was somehow held accountable or was responsible (maybe vehicular, IIRC)  Anyway, could be nothing, just reminded me of her.  I'd recognize the name if I saw it, I'll try to remember.  If she doesn't change it (LOL). 

I'm not sure about that Brandi.  I know someone else who did that so if that's who you're thinking of, this is someone else.
I am looking through the member's list but there are 88 pages. 
She mentioned smoking pot, her fiance (dead), studying cases, writing papers, smoking pot, posted late and night...etc
oh, and I forgot to mention, she talked about getting high Monkey Devil!
yea, and she was a young girl and her avatar was a picture of herself, she had brown hair, and she almost always wrote a long post..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #803 on: February 10, 2010, 12:33:56 AM »

Klaas -

I'm not sure about that Brandi.  I know someone else who did that so if that's who you're thinking of, this is someone else.
She mentioned smoking pot, her fiance (dead), studying cases, writing papers, smoking pot, posted late and night...etc
yea, and she was a young girl and her avatar was a picture of herself, she had brown hair, and she almost always wrote a long post..
yep, now what's her name so I can quit look HH??? 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: February 10, 2010, 12:36:49 AM »

Klaas -

i remember a monkey who was always told to stop because that fanct shmanct color is for mods and she was like oh yeah well i wanted it to stand out... can't remember a name though
yeah, not the same one.  I don't want to type that name, but not who I  am thinking of. Smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: February 10, 2010, 12:39:47 AM »

Klaas -

yes, same person I am thinking of. Said she just graduated from college.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: February 10, 2010, 12:41:14 AM »

Klaas -

yeah, not the same one.  I don't want to type that name, but not who I  am thinking of. Smile
[/quote
ok, then I am off the hunt. Wink

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: February 10, 2010, 12:42:01 AM »

Klaas -

yep, now what's her name so I can quit look HH??? 
Im trying to remember and Im helping you look too, dang we need a avatar look up...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: February 10, 2010, 12:49:32 AM »

feeling like a monkey in the dark here... me not likey..
ps who is derick and jeremy sapp?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: February 10, 2010, 12:51:19 AM »

if you can remember at least one half of a sentence verbatim that she wrote then google that sentence and click advanced search and enter search within scaredmonkeys.net... then tell me who the he77 u r talking about....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: February 10, 2010, 12:52:39 AM »

are they the two boys that have been missing for awhile, if so their Mother was at the vigil in Glen St Mary.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: February 10, 2010, 12:55:46 AM »

I give up.  If anyone figures it out send me an email 

smklaas@hotmail.com
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: February 10, 2010, 12:56:30 AM »

if you can remember at least one half of a sentence verbatim that she wrote then google that sentence and click advanced search and enter search within scaredmonkeys.net... then tell me who the he77 u r talking about....

we are looking for a poster here at SM that use to post about getting high and that she was in school and stuff, her avatar was of herself, and we are trying to find out her name..

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: February 10, 2010, 12:58:37 AM »

smklaas@hotmail.com
OK...will do Klaas, she wasnt on alot and I mostly saw her in the Caylee thread, then I didnt see her anymore.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: February 10, 2010, 12:58:41 AM »

OKAY<
here's who I was thinking of

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=5519

I don't know if it's the person who's FB we were looking at, but this girl reminded me of her.
That's my disclaimer.

thanks for all your help, HH and Brandi (and others, if you were looking too!)

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: February 10, 2010, 01:00:17 AM »

are they the two boys that have been missing for awhile, if so their Mother was at the vigil in Glen St Mary.
nope adults in satsuma that are friends with bloggers that we have discussed here before... wondering if they are somehow related to the croslin sapp pedophile guy and why they are friends with a certain blogger is all...
HEART have you heard of a jeremy or derick sapp?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: February 10, 2010, 01:01:05 AM »

smklaas@hotmail.com
Thanks for looking, I found her and posted before I saw this.  Hope that's okay, if not can you delete it?  Monkey Devil!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: February 10, 2010, 01:04:25 AM »

OKAY<

I don't know if it's the person who's FB we were looking at, but this girl reminded me of her.
That's my disclaimer.

OMG!

I just found it too!!!

I worked backwards in the members list.

Same person I was thinking of.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: February 10, 2010, 01:06:03 AM »

OKAY<

That's my disclaimer.

OMG!

I just found it too!!!

I worked backwards in the members list.

Same person I was thinking of.

I want to add, I don't think this is the same person we are discussing having talked to Ronald on the phone.

I was just trying to come up with the person you were looking for here at SM.

IMO .. not the same person.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: February 10, 2010, 01:07:14 AM »

OKAY<

That's my disclaimer.

That's the one I was thinking of too!  Thanks!  I don't think it's Leci though 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.