April 27, 2024, 01:43:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502131 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: February 10, 2010, 01:12:36 AM »

not to bring up bad memories but i just found a page where muffy busted in on klaas and closed the thread because she was mad at gramma and another one where posters were arguing over who owned betty boop lmfao
we have silly fights here not all bishy and heated like at ws... i love us
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: February 10, 2010, 01:17:42 AM »

OKAY<
here's who I was thinking of

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=5519

I don't know if it's the person who's FB we were looking at, but this girl reminded me of her.
That's my disclaimer.

thanks for all your help, HH and Brandi (and others, if you were looking too!)

That's the one I was thinking of too!  Thanks!  I don't think it's Leci though 
yep, thats the one I was thinking about too....Oh and what about the one that you banned one time Klaas and then she got to come back, thats and option too....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #822 on: February 10, 2010, 01:19:17 AM »

I don't think it's her either, but looking back she says a lot about her sister who had multiple ID's online, etc.  Interesting, anyway.  I guess I didn't remember her as typing in color so much since I was thinking of someone else who also does that, and who also likes BettyBoop.  No nanners!  Just saying that's who I was thinking you were thinking of Brandi.

I'm just glad I found her and can now think of other things.   
That was a trip down memory lane, and there are some ODD names in that member list.  LOL  I got a couple of laughs, so it was worth it. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: February 10, 2010, 01:20:10 AM »

OKAY<

I don't know if it's the person who's FB we were looking at, but this girl reminded me of her.
That's my disclaimer.

yep, thats the one I was thinking about too....Oh and what about the one that you banned one time Klaas and then she got to come back, thats and option too....
the newbie with an attitude that was posting crystal chats?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: February 10, 2010, 01:22:28 AM »

I don't think it's her either, but looking back she says a lot about her sister who had multiple ID's online, etc.  Interesting, anyway.  I guess I didn't remember her as typing in color so much since I was thinking of someone else who also does that, and who also likes BettyBoop.  No nanners!  Just saying that's who I was thinking you were thinking of Brandi.

I'm just glad I found her and can now think of other things.   
That was a trip down memory lane, and there are some ODD names in that member list.  LOL  I got a couple of laughs, so it was worth it. 

Nope. We were thinking of the same person. LOL

Yes, agreed. Glad the hunt is over.

Catch you all tomorrow Wink

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: February 10, 2010, 01:25:20 AM »

OKAY<

That's my disclaimer.

yep...thats the one, remember how she kept saying she would call her and stuff.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: February 10, 2010, 01:25:50 AM »

one year ago from right now people were getting their stories straight
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: February 10, 2010, 01:28:19 AM »

OKAY<

That's my disclaimer.

when bipolar's ms was not private did you happen to notice how far back her friendship with kelly went?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: February 10, 2010, 01:33:01 AM »

OKAY<

That's my disclaimer.

you could be on to something because in order to have a myspace chat you have to be friends on ms and bipolar and crystal were friends on ms... i always thougt that her approach to everything was shady.. like she was posting here for a purpose kind of like the whole thing was set up like hi here i am and look here is my crystal chat... plus she claimed to be pro crystal but it was like she would inadvertantly make points to ron's favor... like she wanted to lead us down a thought path that would be our own journey of realization that ron is innocent...
it didn't work whoever she was
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: February 10, 2010, 01:33:31 AM »

OKAY<

That's my disclaimer.

when bipolar's ms was not private did you happen to notice how far back her friendship with kelly went?
no...sorry I didnt notice that part.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: February 10, 2010, 08:02:19 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-anniversary-20100210,0,1584373.story
Anniversary of Haleigh Cummings disappearance
7:42 a.m. EST, February 10, 2010
It was one year ago today that the search for Haleigh Cummings began after she had been reported missing from her Satsuma home.

Her family will hold two vigils today to mark the anniversary of the girl's disappearance and continue to pray for her return.

A report on WESH.com shows investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said her disappearance is still an active investigation.

Reports show Haleigh disappeared from her trailer home near Satsuma during the early-morning hours of Feb. 10, 2009, while Misty Croslin, her father's girlfriend at the time, was babysitting.

Although Croslin is not considered a person of interest, investigators believe she holds important answers in the case.

In recent weeks, Croslin and the Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, were both arrested in a drug sting. Both remain behind bars.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: February 10, 2010, 08:03:58 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22518947/detail.html
Haleigh Cummings Remembered 1 Year Later
Family To Hold Prayer Vigil To Remember Missing Girl

POSTED: 6:41 am EST February 10, 2010
UPDATED: 6:59 am EST February 10, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
The search to find Haleigh Cummings began one year ago on Wednesday.

To mark the anniversary of the girl's disappearance, her family will hold vigils to continue to pray for Haleigh's safe return.

Officials with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Haleigh's disappearance is still considered an active investigation.

Haleigh disappeared from her trailer home near Satsuma during the early-morning hours of Feb. 10, 2009, while Misty Croslin, her father's girlfriend at the time, was babysitting.

One year later, Croslin is not considered a person of interest, but investigators said they believe she holds important answers in the case, and her recounts of what happened during the initial hours when Haleigh went missing are inconsistent and sketchy.
In recent weeks, Croslin and the child's father, Ronald Cummings, were both arrested in a drug sting. On the day that marks one year since Haleigh disappeared, they are both jailed.

Intense searches have covered thousands of acres, and officials said they've received almost 6,000 leads, but not one that's led them to Haleigh.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is still seeking assistance from the public to solve the case.
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: February 10, 2010, 08:27:00 AM »

Penny, I understand what you posted.    Fingerprints - if from a known person - wouldn't mean much in terms of who was present in the home that night or not.

But LE is stating the evidence they collected from the home does not match any of the (up to) 76 people they've collected from.

So in my mind that DNA is not Haleighs (like from a hair brush) is not Ron's (as they would know his from having Haleigh's).  Don't know if any matches Misty, as LE has not stated if she submitted to DNA that I've seen.
i get ya and like i said i didn't read the article or know when it was released or anyting but if what you posted is 100% accurate then how would they determine that misty or ron knew them?
any federal offense requires a dna sample... there are instances where dna can tell lineage like brother sister mom dad etc... perhaps they have an idea of whose it is and they know that ron and misty know that person... if it didn't match over 70 peoples dna then maybe something like this:
harry was busted for a felony and is in jail ron and misty know harry but harry couldn't have done it because he was in jail .... but the dna is a 60% match to harry's (or however the terminology goes) so le then knows it is a relative of harry and hence surmise that misty and ron knows the relative as well...
just brainstorming

My only guess as to why PCSO states the perp is known by Misty/Ron is that maybe there were no signs of Misty having put up a fight at the home.  Possibly that maybe whomever it was that did this was there as a friend of Misty's, and therefore Misty did nothing to stop them doing whatever they did to Haleigh.

Whereas if it were a stranger that broke in - surely Misty would have put up a fight?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: February 10, 2010, 08:28:04 AM »

I wonder if Haleigh's pink shirt that was found  in the mh in the dirty laundry had DNA on it.

I'm wondering that also...
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: February 10, 2010, 08:33:07 AM »

by the way how did the caller come to light in the first place?
ps nancy bombshell ron's phone call was to alecia dunbar
we need an exploding bomb icon
By listening to the jail phone calls TJ Hart posted on his site yesterday.

Ronald Cummings Call from Putnam Jail to some female out of state  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_1a.mp3
yeah but i'm saying how did it get narrowed down to who she actually was?

Penny - did Lil Leci brag about calling?
no clue as to where she may have bragged but on her myspace she posted to her friend in (illinois i think) about wanting to get more minutes so he could call again
i realize she is lil leci and some others but i don't follow any other thread then this one....
i was just wondering how the fact that it was her came to light...
like i said she is changing all names now she is now kay kolb on face book... good thing i bookmarked her little tricky azz
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=alecia+dunbar&init=quick#!/profile.php?id=1540512660&ref=search&sid=100000555915273.959887588..1

IT got narrowed down on twitter last night, we were trying to figure out who the caller was and Lil Leci from topix was mentioned by beatnichippie, so I did a google search and found her profile on Topix with her last post about Ron, and then we found her MS and GB after that......we were trying to find someone who lived near TN (since the caller mentioned it was somewhere close she visited) and she is in KY, and we were looking for someone who worked from their room in their house (she does) had kids and wrote Ron (she fit all off the above), then someone took what we found to BNN and posted it and someone came on and said posted the caller was a good person and to leave her alone. There, I don't know for a FACT that it's her, but once it got out there, she went bat chit crazy making thing private and changing names and deleting comments at RU......crazy as it soujnds, thats how it happened:)

I just want to add to this that Alecia was also here reading this thread yesterday morning when we were discussing it.

SM site meter is your friend 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: February 10, 2010, 08:44:07 AM »

OKAY<

That's my disclaimer.

I haven't gone to read her posts, but from the descriptions of some of them, she sounds more like Kelly than Leci.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: February 10, 2010, 09:20:05 AM »

Monkey Devil!

SIMON CALLS   ART.... AN 'A' HOLE

www.bloggernews.net

Haleigh Cummings – One Year And Few Clues LaterPosted on February 9th, 2010 by Simon Barrett in crimeRead 547 times.This is a story that I had hoped I would not be writing. It was one year ago that 5 year old Haleigh Cummings went missing. If we are to believe her then ‘babysitter’, then stepmon Misty Croslin, the little girl was snatched from the very room that Misty was sleeping in.

It was a tragic story when it broke, and is still a tragic story one year later.

Where is Haleigh Cummings?

Most of the press has moved in and out of the story. It was headline news on Headline News for a while, in fact Nancy Grace does occasionally still air the story but only when there is BOMBSHELL news.

A few of us have stuck with the story, sometimes there has not been much to report on. But we have laboured on. What I find curious and humorous, were it not for the seriousness of the case are some of the idiotic, asinine and completely incorrect statements that get published on the topic of Haleigh Cummings.

There is one guy that seems to have a hatred for myself, TJ Hart, and just about everyone else that is covering the story. So poor is is his readership, that he even leaves comments about his article to himself!

One wonders how he can even find time to write these articles, apparently he is a serious contributor to Wikipedia, and also runs a number of web sites on natural health and nutrition. He is one busy guy!

In a recent comment to himself he said:

I prefer to think of TJ Hart as the single greatest screw-up in the Haleigh Cummings Tragedy.

Next to throwing away a golden opportunity to provide real “video” to the public which he is claiming to help, his last screw-up was him reporting only four incident reports at ttp://www.thesky973.com/pages/6210686.php hen there were six (6) reports. Of course, the first two reports which he left out for unknown reasons were the most important ones, IMHO.

I  am sure in Tj’s mind, he is Haleigh’s guardian angel. From my point of view, he is a TOTAL screw-up. 

Tj Hart was to too stupid, IMHO, to recognize a rather obvious email hoax (remember that farce?). And, he is apparently too stupid to figure out that the public wants to be able see these videos in their raw state so they can figure out for themselves whether Nancy Grace, or somebody else, was trying to pull a fast one on them. Only a fool would accept TJ’s opinion, as an expert witness, on anything.
Being first might be a concern for a reporter trying to make MONEY off of Haleigh Cummings, but it is of no concern to the public interested in doing their own research.

Tj Hart, you can go back to sleep again! 

What an idiot! What a complete imbecile!

What this man does not understand is the case, he also is absolutely clueless and stupid! Go back to selling herbal remedies, at the last check Wikipedia had removed your ban!
Of all the people that have reported on the search for Haleigh Cummings, TJ is the best. I have no idea how many phone calls and emails we have traded in the  search for Haleigh Cummings. But I do know that TJ Hart is one of the best people I have ever met. This is one man that has gone way beyond the call of duty, TJ has not dropped this story, he has stuck with it.

Why this Internet ‘A-hole’ wants to pick on TJ and I is an unknown. But we do not give up. We will continue covering the story. It is sad that people like this idiot feel the need to reach out and talk rubbish, but it is their right.

Simon Barrett

I have to apologize for the above heading.  Comments on other forums indicate that SIMON  DID NOT SAY IT WAS ART OR TIMMY.    So you can all come to your own conclusions. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: February 10, 2010, 09:28:58 AM »

Forgot to add this comment by Simon ....

"Simon Barrett said,in February 9th, 2010 at 9:33 pm I have no wish to give the idiot credit, but it is not Timmy or art. Even though both of them deserve a good beating"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #838 on: February 10, 2010, 09:38:33 AM »

One year ago today, and no where closer to where Haleigh is 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #839 on: February 10, 2010, 09:48:26 AM »

Donna has a bond hearing scheduled for today at 1:30.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.