April 28, 2024, 12:46:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502187 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #840 on: February 10, 2010, 10:00:04 AM »

O4bull - now that you mention it.  Do you remember that posters name?  If it's the one I'm thinking of she doesn't post often here.
Praying that answers are coming soon and that those responsible for her disappearance are punished.  an angelic monkey

Klaas -
I can't remember her name, but remember some specifics.  She posted her fiance died and that she was somehow held accountable or was responsible (maybe vehicular, IIRC)  Anyway, could be nothing, just reminded me of her.  I'd recognize the name if I saw it, I'll try to remember.  If she doesn't change it (LOL). 

I remember, she post alot in caps mixed in and has a RIP at the bottom of the page, WOW. That writing is very similar O4B

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: February 10, 2010, 10:13:50 AM »

God Bless Haleigh.....One year today ...where is this baby?????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 10, 2010, 10:15:32 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-02-10/story/vigil_tonight_to_revive_hope_for_haleigh_cummings_case_not_over
Vigil tonight to revive hope for Haleigh Cummings; case not over

* By Larry Hannan
    * Story updated at 9:48 AM on Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2010

Today marks the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Putnam County kindergartner Haleigh Cummings.

A candlelight vigil will be at 6 p.m. at Tyler Street and Monroe Avenue near where she vanished in Satsuma.

Haleigh would now be 6 years old, and her family is praying for her safe return.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has said it is very unlikely that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. Evidence and information indicate a strong likelihood that her disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to either her father, Ronald Cummings, or his girlfriend, Misty Croslin.

There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a suspect, but investigators continue to believe Croslin has information in the case that she has not revealed. She was babysitting Haleigh and her brother the early morning she reported her missing.

Croslin has not provided a detailed accounting of what she did during the evening and early morning hours of Feb. 9 and 10, 2009, and physical evidence contradicts what Croslin has said about that time, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Sheriff’s Office.

Anyone with direct knowledge of Misty Croslin’s activities during that time can call Northeast Florida Crime Stoppers at (888) 277-TIPS (8477) or e-mail the information to haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.
In conjunction with a year going by and still no clear explanation of what happened, the Sheriff’s Office released a roundup of cast notes. Here’s some of the highlights:

The case file
• Police have had 5,768 leads, all of which have been followed up by investigators.
• About 600 of the leads have come from psychics or people claiming to have special abilities. All of these leads have been reviewed by investigators.
• The majority of leads are suggestions or opinions on who people believe is responsible for Haleigh’s disappearance or their opinions on how the investigation should be conducted. These leads are reviewed by the investigative team, but many require no follow-up or investigation.
• Formal interviews have been conducted with 76 people who were identified as having possible information in the investigation. DNA samples were conducted from many of the people interviewed and compared to evidence collected in the case.
• There have been 644 reported Haleigh sightings throughout the United States. None was found to be credible.
• The Florida Department of Law Enforcement processed the crime scene with many item such as fingerprints and DNA collected and sent to its crime lab for analysis. None of this evidence has identified any additional suspects or leads.
• Officers have searched thousands of acres, including all of the property south of Florida 17 near the Cummings residence.
• Underwater recovery and search teams have repeatedly searched all of the water areas near the area where Haleigh disappeared. There also have been numerous airborne searches.
• Police dogs have searched the area on several occasions.
• Volunteer civilian searchers on foot and horseback searched the wooded areas near the residence.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #843 on: February 10, 2010, 10:24:37 AM »

an angelic monkey

God Bless HaLeigh

One yr ago today , hearts were breaking and sadly it doesn't seem they are any closer to mending

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: February 10, 2010, 10:40:01 AM »

Final Connection To Haleigh Cummings Leaves Neighborhood
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=151835&catid=3

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: February 10, 2010, 10:43:13 AM »

Brandi,  can you enlarge this picture. I would like to see Ron's hand better. Please and thank you!

Heart
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: February 10, 2010, 10:44:50 AM »

One year ago today, and no where closer to where Haleigh is 

Morning nrcg, and all.  agree nrcg....when will the madness stop.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: February 10, 2010, 10:47:00 AM »

Erich Spivey  Gary Detman     Created: 2/10/2010 7:28:27 AM    Updated: 2/10/2010 9:50:40 AM

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Later Wednesday, relatives of Haleigh Cummings will hold a candlelight vigil in the Satsuma neighborhood where she vanished a year ago.

But after the ceremony, there will be no one related to Haleigh living in the neighborhood. The final connection to the family moved out last weekend.

Ronald Cummings lived in a trailer with his girlfriend, Misty, a year ago when the girl disappeared.  Deputies made the trailer off-limits for weeks, and her family never moved back into the home in the Satsuma neighborhood near Highway 17.

Misty's brother, Tommy Croslin, and her father, Hank Croslin Sr., lived about 100 yards away in the same neighborhood.

But neighbors say Hank Croslin Sr. moved out last Saturday, leaving behind some broken furniture and toys on the road.  The seven neighbors First Coast News talked to Tuesday said they were glad all the relatives are gone.

"They were a nuisance to the neighborhood," said neighbor Stephanie Santos.  "They were very scary to the kids."

Several other neighbors didn't want to be named or talk on camera.

Croslin Sr. was arrested last November and charged with doctor shopping, or getting the same prescription medication from several different doctors. He is out of jail on bond.

Tommy Croslin, Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings are still in jail on drug charges. A Putnam County Sheriff's Office spokesman says their drug case is not connected to Croslin Sr.'s case.

"If they were into their own issues and all that, the girl doesn't have to be a victim," said Gerald Santos.  "It's just a terrible tragedy."

Haleigh Cummings hasn't been seen since she went to bed at her father's home on Green Lane in Satsuma on the night of February 9.  Early the next morning, Misty Croslin, Ronald Cumming's girlfriend at the time, called 911 to report Haleigh missing.

Investigators believe foul play is involved in Haleigh's disappearance.  The Putnam County Sheriff's Office believes it is unlikely a stranger is involved.  Authorities believe someone who knows Ronald or Misty had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

Investigators have followed up on more than 5700 leads, conducted more than 70 formal interviews, and checked out more than 600 false sightings of Haleigh across the country.

If you have any information on Haleigh Cummings, call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS.  There is a reward of $35,000 for information.  You don't have to leave your name.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: February 10, 2010, 10:47:31 AM »

Reporters Notebook      
The Family Circus Steals Haleigh Spotlight
By
Jared Halpern, Reporter
@ February 10, 2010 7:05 AM

I do not have a daughter. I don't have a son, either. So I hate to even suggest I understand the pain felt by Ronald Cummings during the past year. But I can safely suggest the father of Haleigh Cummings has too often taken the spotlight off the search for his little.

Ronald Cummings' reputation was called into question early in the investigation. Within the first days of the media on-slaught in Satsuma, we (the aggressive media) were peppering the father over accusations of past drug use, violence and guns.

An early theory focused on an alleged fight between Ronald and a cousin of his then-live-in girlfriend Misty Croslin.

"There was no fight with no cousin over no gun," Cummings said in February of last year. "I don't know where people are getting their information from."

Croslin, then just 17 years old and the frequent care taker of Haleigh and Ronald, Jr., also became an early source of theories and intrigue.

After all, she was the last person to see Haleigh before the kindergartner disappeared and the story she told of the hours leading up to Haleigh's disappearance was less than airtight.

Misty's story

Even after that interview, it left many of us (and we'd later learn the Putnam County Sheriff's Office) asking, 'What is she hiding?'

Not only did Ronald stand by his girlfriend's account, he married the teenager just one month after his daughter went missing.

"Everybody's probably going to take this marriage thing the wrong way but it's not," Croslin said at the time. "Everything's still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She's always talked about it."

In August, Haleigh's dad was again making headlines...not for his efforts with the search, but instead for an assault and battery arrest in Putnam County.

More news was made when Ronald and Misty called their short-lived marriage quits, citing the non-stop stress of answering questions about Haleigh.

And of course, who could forget the coverage of Misty's road rage incident, again shifting the to more ridiculous behavior.

A case could be made that those stories were the result of dealing with an awfully stressful situation and an over-eager media looking for any new tidbit whatsoever in the case.

But accusations Ronald Cummings was trafficking drugs while his young daughter remained missing is tough for any parent (and even non-parents) to understand. Moreover, the co-defendants, including Misty Croslin, all have some connection with the Haleigh investigation.

And so, here we are a year later. Haleigh's father is in jail. Misty Croslin is still not cooperating. And a little girl's sudden and sad disappearance remains unsolved.

You can also follow Jared Halpern on Twitter.

http://wokv.com/blogs/reporters_notebook/2010/02/the-family-circus-steals-halei.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #849 on: February 10, 2010, 10:49:42 AM »

"They were a nuisance to the neighborhood," said neighbor Stephanie Santos.  "They were very scary to the kids."  And look at the condition of the furniture 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 10, 2010, 10:50:41 AM »

One year ago today, and no where closer to where Haleigh is 

Morning nrcg, and all.  agree nrcg....when will the madness stop.
Good morning, I hate to be such a downer, I just don't expect any of them to talk, hope I'm wrong.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: February 10, 2010, 10:54:20 AM »

Erich Spivey  Gary Detman     Created: 2/10/2010 7:28:27 AM    Updated: 2/10/2010 9:50:40 AM

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Later Wednesday, relatives of Haleigh Cummings will hold a candlelight vigil in the Satsuma neighborhood where she vanished a year ago.

But after the ceremony, there will be no one related to Haleigh living in the neighborhood. The final connection to the family moved out last weekend.

Ronald Cummings lived in a trailer with his girlfriend, Misty, a year ago when the girl disappeared.  Deputies made the trailer off-limits for weeks, and her family never moved back into the home in the Satsuma neighborhood near Highway 17.

Misty's brother, Tommy Croslin, and her father, Hank Croslin Sr., lived about 100 yards away in the same neighborhood.

But neighbors say Hank Croslin Sr. moved out last Saturday, leaving behind some broken furniture and toys on the road.  The seven neighbors First Coast News talked to Tuesday said they were glad all the relatives are gone.

"They were a nuisance to the neighborhood," said neighbor Stephanie Santos.  "They were very scary to the kids."

Several other neighbors didn't want to be named or talk on camera.

Croslin Sr. was arrested last November and charged with doctor shopping, or getting the same prescription medication from several different doctors. He is out of jail on bond.

Tommy Croslin, Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings are still in jail on drug charges. A Putnam County Sheriff's Office spokesman says their drug case is not connected to Croslin Sr.'s case.

"If they were into their own issues and all that, the girl doesn't have to be a victim," said Gerald Santos.  "It's just a terrible tragedy."

Haleigh Cummings hasn't been seen since she went to bed at her father's home on Green Lane in Satsuma on the night of February 9.  Early the next morning, Misty Croslin, Ronald Cumming's girlfriend at the time, called 911 to report Haleigh missing.

Investigators believe foul play is involved in Haleigh's disappearance.  The Putnam County Sheriff's Office believes it is unlikely a stranger is involved.  Authorities believe someone who knows Ronald or Misty had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

Investigators have followed up on more than 5700 leads, conducted more than 70 formal interviews, and checked out more than 600 false sightings of Haleigh across the country.

If you have any information on Haleigh Cummings, call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS.  There is a reward of $35,000 for information.  You don't have to leave your name.

Mentioned in the article as neighbors.... Gerald & Stephanie Santos.  Is this not the father of Jerry Santos the one that worked for Child Services, the one that Ron tried to sway with a story or something to that effect.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: February 10, 2010, 10:55:17 AM »

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Donna Brock with Misty Croslin
Levi Page

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: February 10, 2010, 10:56:36 AM »

Levi Page
WTH that Donna makes me ill, and I still want to know what exactly her reasons were to go way beyond her befriending of Misty.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 10, 2010, 11:01:30 AM »

Levi Page
WTH that Donna makes me ill, and I still want to know what exactly her reasons were to go way beyond her befriending of Misty.

me too Rosie!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: February 10, 2010, 11:07:41 AM »

Levi Page

me too Rosie!

Is MC squinting or is she high?

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: February 10, 2010, 11:08:52 AM »

Brandi,  can you enlarge this picture. I would like to see Ron's hand better. Please and thank you!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 10, 2010, 11:11:56 AM »

They are probably both high.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: February 10, 2010, 11:12:55 AM »

Thanks Brandi, Ron's hand looks pretty beaten up.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: February 10, 2010, 11:15:46 AM »

I have another picture that shows the hand, so I put this together for you, Heart:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.