April 28, 2024, 12:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502186 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: February 10, 2010, 07:01:12 PM »

New Misty jail house call (some of it):

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22527040/index.html

Here's the story that goes with it: http://www.news4jax.com/news/22526686/detail.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #981 on: February 10, 2010, 07:01:42 PM »

New Misty jail house call (some of it):

Thanks                http://www.news4jax.com/news/22526686/detail.html     Misty, "there's nothing to break me on."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: February 10, 2010, 07:02:12 PM »

Misty: 'There's Nothing To Break Me On'
More Jailhouse Video Released Of Misty Cummings' Calls With Parents

POSTED: Wednesday, February 10, 2010
UPDATED: 6:51 pm EST February 10, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- In the latest round of jailhouse video released by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office, a more animated Misty Cummings appears frustrated with investigators.

Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, talks with her mother, Lisa Croslin, in one of the calls. She is currently being held in jail on $1.35 million bond on drug trafficking charges.

Misty: If they give me 20 years in prison it'll be OK because you guys will come see me. I'll get out and everything will be fine. I'm not scared.

Video: Misty Talks To Parents In Jailhouse Call

Lisa: You'll be old and gray like me.

Misty: I don't care because they're not going to put me away for something I didn't do. And I didn't have anything to do with Haleigh. And if I knew who did, I would tell them. I've told them everything I can tell them and they need to leave me alone about that.

In a visit with her family earlier this month, Cummings talks freely about her plight in jail and Haleigh, who's now been missing for one year.

Misty Cummings Jail Call
Misty Cummings talks to her parents from jail via videoconferencing.
Lisa: As soon as they find out what happened to Haleigh, everything will be different.

Misty: I know.

Lisa: I can't believe they still believe, you know. It's crazy.

Misty: It's ridiculous, because they got my bond set so high just because of that and it's not fair. This has nothing to do with it.

Lisa: I know.

Misty: That's what they think I'm going to break. There's nothing to break me on, so they need to leave me alone.

Hank Croslin Sr., Misty Cummings' father, also enters the conversation.

Hank: We just need to find Haleigh.

Hank: That's what we need to do.

Hank: If we can find Haleigh, it would be better for everybody.

Misty: I know. I've been, I sit and wonder every day, thinking, just trying to go back and think if I missed anything. I do. Every day. And it's just not, dad, there's nothing. I'm telling you. It's hard.

Misty: God's going to bring Haleigh home. God's going to bring Haleigh home.

Lisa: That's right.

The conversation later turned to the intense media coverage of her case.

Lisa: I think Mrs. Nancy Grace needs to keep her mouth shut until she knows her facts.

Lisa: That's right. I don't blame you at all. I mean they need to give you a nationwide apology.

Misty: They're not going to put me down no more. I'm tired of it. I'm going to start standing up for myself.

Lisa: That's what you need to do right there.

Lisa: Do you ever get to watch Nancy Grace?

Misty: No, we don't. I'm glad.

Lisa: Well, yours and Chelsea's and everybody's phone calls are going to be on there tonight.

Misty: Oh, good.

Lisa: I know. This is all crazy.

Misty: Well, whenever I talk to Chelsea here or Timmy or whenever, I'll try to call them later so I can see what's said or whatever.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22526686/detail.html

Video: Misty Talks To Parents In Jailhouse Call:

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: February 10, 2010, 07:05:42 PM »

Misty is never going to talk, imo 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: February 10, 2010, 07:07:12 PM »

Hahaha!

I beat TJ Hart to that scoop! By 2 minutes Wink

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: February 10, 2010, 07:55:44 PM »

img]http://www.firstcoastnews.com/genthumb.ashx?e=3&h=240&w=320&i=/assetpool/images/100210062708_021010_Vigil2.JPG[/img]   

Family, Friends Gather for Haleigh Cummings Vigil

Erich Spivey  Gary Detman  Taren Reed
Created: 2/10/2010 7:28:27 AM    Updated: 2/10/2010 7:34:59 PM

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Family and friends, along with the Justice Coalition, have gathered in Satsuma for a public candlelight vigil to remember Haleigh Cummings. The vigil began at 6 p.m. in the same neighborhood she vanished from one year ago.

At the vigil, which is at the corner of Tyler Street and Monroe Avenue, the FBI Citizens Academy Alumni will be set up to offer free child identification kits. Included in the kits is everything you need to take inkless fingerprints, cards for detailing a child's physical description, a place to keep a recent photo and an easy to use swab to take and store a small DNA sample.

Ronald Cummings lived in a trailer with his girlfriend, Misty, a year ago when the girl disappeared. Deputies made the trailer off-limits for weeks, and her family never moved back into the home in the Satsuma neighborhood near Highway 17.

Misty's brother, Tommy Croslin, and her father, Hank Croslin Sr., lived about 100 yards away in the same neighborhood.

But neighbors say Hank Croslin Sr. moved out last Saturday, leaving behind some broken furniture and toys on the road.  The seven neighbors First Coast News talked to Tuesday said they were glad all the relatives are gone.

"They were a nuisance to the neighborhood," said neighbor Stephanie Santos. "They were very scary to the kids."

Several other neighbors didn't want to be named or talk on camera.

Croslin Sr. was arrested last November and charged with doctor shopping, or getting the same prescription medication from several different doctors. He is out of jail on bond.

Tommy Croslin, Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings are still in jail on drug charges. A Putnam County Sheriff's Office spokesman says their drug case is not connected to Croslin Sr.'s case.

"If they were into their own issues and all that, the girl doesn't have to be a victim," said Gerald Santos.  "It's just a terrible tragedy."

Haleigh Cummings hasn't been seen since she went to bed at her father's home on Green Lane in Satsuma on the night of Feb. 9.  Early the next morning, Misty Croslin, Ronald Cumming's girlfriend at the time, called 911 to report Haleigh missing.

Investigators believe foul play is involved in Haleigh's disappearance.  The Putnam County Sheriff's Office believes it is unlikely a stranger is involved.  Authorities believe someone who knows Ronald or Misty had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

Investigators have followed up on more than 5700 leads, conducted more than 70 formal interviews, and checked out more than 600 false sightings of Haleigh across the country.

If you have any information on Haleigh Cummings, call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS.  There is a reward of $35,000 for information.  You don't have to leave your name.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151835&catid=3

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #986 on: February 10, 2010, 07:57:00 PM »

Geesh, Misty sounded just like Casey Anthony talking on that tape. Are the whole tapes out yet anywhere?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: February 10, 2010, 07:57:13 PM »

Family, Friends Gather for Haleigh Cummings Vigil

Erich Spivey  Gary Detman  Taren Reed
Created: 2/10/2010 7:28:27 AM    Updated: 2/10/2010 7:34:59 PM

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Family and friends, along with the Justice Coalition, have gathered in Satsuma for a public candlelight vigil to remember Haleigh Cummings. The vigil began at 6 p.m. in the same neighborhood she vanished from one year ago.

At the vigil, which is at the corner of Tyler Street and Monroe Avenue, the FBI Citizens Academy Alumni will be set up to offer free child identification kits. Included in the kits is everything you need to take inkless fingerprints, cards for detailing a child's physical description, a place to keep a recent photo and an easy to use swab to take and store a small DNA sample.

Ronald Cummings lived in a trailer with his girlfriend, Misty, a year ago when the girl disappeared. Deputies made the trailer off-limits for weeks, and her family never moved back into the home in the Satsuma neighborhood near Highway 17.

Misty's brother, Tommy Croslin, and her father, Hank Croslin Sr., lived about 100 yards away in the same neighborhood.

But neighbors say Hank Croslin Sr. moved out last Saturday, leaving behind some broken furniture and toys on the road.  The seven neighbors First Coast News talked to Tuesday said they were glad all the relatives are gone.

"They were a nuisance to the neighborhood," said neighbor Stephanie Santos. "They were very scary to the kids."

Several other neighbors didn't want to be named or talk on camera.

Croslin Sr. was arrested last November and charged with doctor shopping, or getting the same prescription medication from several different doctors. He is out of jail on bond.

Tommy Croslin, Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings are still in jail on drug charges. A Putnam County Sheriff's Office spokesman says their drug case is not connected to Croslin Sr.'s case.

"If they were into their own issues and all that, the girl doesn't have to be a victim," said Gerald Santos.  "It's just a terrible tragedy."

Haleigh Cummings hasn't been seen since she went to bed at her father's home on Green Lane in Satsuma on the night of Feb. 9.  Early the next morning, Misty Croslin, Ronald Cumming's girlfriend at the time, called 911 to report Haleigh missing.

Investigators believe foul play is involved in Haleigh's disappearance.  The Putnam County Sheriff's Office believes it is unlikely a stranger is involved.  Authorities believe someone who knows Ronald or Misty had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

Investigators have followed up on more than 5700 leads, conducted more than 70 formal interviews, and checked out more than 600 false sightings of Haleigh across the country.

If you have any information on Haleigh Cummings, call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS.  There is a reward of $35,000 for information.  You don't have to leave your name.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151835&catid=3

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: February 10, 2010, 07:57:17 PM »

donna brocks calls

plays in the news segament
the man is unknown, voice sounds familiar though

sheriff 2-10-10

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: February 10, 2010, 07:59:49 PM »

Posted: Wednesday, 10 February 2010 6:00PM

Haleigh Update: More Jail Video and Audio Coming!

TJ Hart

Haleigh Cummings was reported missing from her father's home in the hermit's Cove are of Satsuma, FL in the early morning hours of February 10, 2009. One year later, she has still not been found.

PCSO Incident Report
  http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

On January 10, 2010, Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and former babysitter/stepmom, Misty Croslin Cummings, were arrested on drug trafficking charges along with Ron's cousin, Hope Sykes, Misty's brother, Tommy Croslin, and Misty's friend, Donna Brock.

Drug Bust Stories

Recently, some audio and video recordings from the jails where the suspects are housed was released.

Jail Tapes  New Ron Cummings Audio 1
http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_1a.mp3

New Ron Cummings Audio 2  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_2.mp3

The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office contacted News Talk 97.3 The SKY to inform us they have two new redacted DVD video recordings of more jail visits with inmates Misty Croslin Cummings and her brother Tommy Croslin along with an audio CD with redacted phone calls from inmate Donna Brock. The audio and video files were too big to be transferred electronically and the notification came to us too late to get a courier to the St Johns County Sheriff's Office before it closed.

The SKY's TJ Hart will drive to St. Augustine at daybreak to get the DVD's and CD's as soon as the doors at the sheriff's office opens. Hopefully, we will be able to load the electronic information on to our laptop computer and have it up and online before 9am ET Thursday.

Please bookmark this page and check back often for updates.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6332902.php
they were arrested on the 20th not the 10th
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: February 10, 2010, 08:02:10 PM »

donna brocks calls

plays in the news segament
the man is unknown, voice sounds familiar though

sheriff 2-10-10

whoops i forgot to say donna says she gave misty the pills,she/misty
was in pain and needed them

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: February 10, 2010, 08:05:59 PM »

Nancy Grace: Misty got hair done today behind bars    I didn't know they have a beautician that does inmates hair 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: February 10, 2010, 08:06:41 PM »

Misty: 'There's Nothing To Break Me On'
More Jailhouse Video Released Of Misty Cummings' Calls With Parents

POSTED: Wednesday, February 10, 2010
UPDATED: 6:51 pm EST February 10, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- In the latest round of jailhouse video released by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office, a more animated Misty Cummings appears frustrated with investigators.

Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, talks with her mother, Lisa Croslin, in one of the calls. She is currently being held in jail on $1.35 million bond on drug trafficking charges.

Misty: If they give me 20 years in prison it'll be OK because you guys will come see me. I'll get out and everything will be fine. I'm not scared.

Video: Misty Talks To Parents In Jailhouse Call

Lisa: You'll be old and gray like me.

Misty: I don't care because they're not going to put me away for something I didn't do. And I didn't have anything to do with Haleigh. And if I knew who did, I would tell them. I've told them everything I can tell them and they need to leave me alone about that.

In a visit with her family earlier this month, Cummings talks freely about her plight in jail and Haleigh, who's now been missing for one year.

Misty Cummings Jail Call
Misty Cummings talks to her parents from jail via videoconferencing.
Lisa: As soon as they find out what happened to Haleigh, everything will be different.

Lisa: I can't believe they still believe, you know. It's crazy.

Misty: It's ridiculous, because they got my bond set so high just because of that and it's not fair. This has nothing to do with it.

Lisa: I know.

Misty: That's what they think I'm going to break. There's nothing to break me on, so they need to leave me alone.

Hank Croslin Sr., Misty Cummings' father, also enters the conversation.

Hank: We just need to find Haleigh.

Hank: That's what we need to do.

Hank: If we can find Haleigh, it would be better for everybody.

Misty: I know. I've been, I sit and wonder every day, thinking, just trying to go back and think if I missed anything. I do. Every day. And it's just not, dad, there's nothing. I'm telling you. It's hard.

Misty: God's going to bring Haleigh home. God's going to bring Haleigh home.

Lisa: That's right.

The conversation later turned to the intense media coverage of her case.

Lisa: I think Mrs. Nancy Grace needs to keep her mouth shut until she knows her facts.

Lisa: That's right. I don't blame you at all. I mean they need to give you a nationwide apology.

Misty: They're not going to put me down no more. I'm tired of it. I'm going to start standing up for myself.

Lisa: That's what you need to do right there.

Lisa: Do you ever get to watch Nancy Grace?

Misty: No, we don't. I'm glad.

Lisa: Well, yours and Chelsea's and everybody's phone calls are going to be on there tonight.

Misty: Oh, good.

Lisa: I know. This is all crazy.

Misty: Well, whenever I talk to Chelsea here or Timmy or whenever, I'll try to call them later so I can see what's said or whatever.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22526686/detail.html

Video: Misty Talks To Parents In Jailhouse Call:
at the end the reporter says misty will be in court next week for her arraignment... putnam county i'm guessing since she was already arraigned in st john's
so no one freak out if she shows up as not being in st john's anymore

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: February 10, 2010, 08:09:14 PM »

Misty just got her hair braided, so technically I don't think that is getting her hair done. Doesn't she know how to braid her own hair, and better yet, why is this being discussed?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #994 on: February 10, 2010, 08:11:36 PM »

Nancy Grace: Misty got hair done today behind bars    I didn't know they have a beautician that does inmates hair 

Wait until you see Crystal CUMMING's hair Monkey Devil! I've already heard reports

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: February 10, 2010, 08:12:40 PM »

Wait until you see Crystal CUMMING's hair Monkey Devil! I've already heard reports
Oh come on, worse then the last hairdo? I will have to pour some more Baileys 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: February 10, 2010, 08:17:51 PM »

Oh come on, worse then the last hairdo? I will have to pour some more Baileys 

I'm thinking straight Jack or some vodka would be a better choice

OMG DID NG just say nobody but Ronald has even ask about HaLeigh???? I thought Hank C told Misty over and over to tell the truth, and GGMS warned RC about a snitch, did I imagine that

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: February 10, 2010, 08:19:41 PM »

Nancy needs to find another profession if you ask me. Yes she said that, and some comment about Misty's language, did she not hear Ron?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #998 on: February 10, 2010, 08:20:48 PM »

I swear are we back to WHO picked up HALeigh????? Oh hell no, not again

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: February 10, 2010, 08:22:03 PM »

Nancy needs to find another profession if you ask me. Yes she said that, and some comment about Misty's language, did she not hear Ron?
Amen !! I wonder what she had to say about his disgusting racist rant

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.