May 28, 2024, 10:14:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 505403 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 12:41:52 AM »

I would assume that bail would not be an option if Misty Croslin was a participant in the disappearance of Hayleigh Cummings.

Janet

+++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Offers Croslin Bond for Information
Aired February 4, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE GRACE, HOST: ... and joining us tonight is Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who`s offering to bond Misty Croslin out of jail. Leonard, you managed to work a miracle and get tot mom out of jail until that fell apart. Do you think you`re going to try the same strategy in this case?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: No, absolutely not. I learned my lesson there. This situation would only resolve in her being bailed out if she gave us information that led us to the child prior to her being released on bail. We would not put the bail down until she gave us the information and the child was found. And I`ve made that clear to everybody. Some people don`t want to understand that, but I`ve made it very clear.

Now, I`m not saying that the law enforcement method is not going to work. All I`m doing is coming up with an option and the fact that the attorney can pay me for, you know, $2 or a small stipend. He would feel comfortable as being covered by the attorney-client privilege. When you work for an attorney, you have his privilege also.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 12:44:44 AM »

Woah .. got locked out, then the thread was closed. LOL

Klaas, I believe Magnolia was talking about Octagon soap:

I remember it growing up in the 60's. It didn't smell very pretty. LOL

Hi Brandi- yeah I found the soap but I have to admit I don't remember anything about it.  I'm sure if we used it I'd remember even though there are some parts of the 60's and 70's I don't remember as well as I should

That is the soap.  It is a laundry soap made with lye in the olden days.  There was another one called NEKO soap.
It had a skull and crossbones on it and was a blue square bar.  Both were good for getting chiggers off.
and worked in the armpits.  First thing I thought of when there was mention of soap left in the armpits.
WE used in in the sixtys for the arm pit treatment to keep from going to Viet Nam.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 01:46:19 AM »

Is this the withdrawal look or what?

No I think that is her poor pitiful me look. I have seen her pull that look several times for the cameras.

Forgot my manners

Good Morning Monkeys

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 01:47:25 AM »

My dad was in the Navy in the 50's and he would tell stories of the guys using that soap to get out of different duties.

Hi Brandi- yeah I found the soap but I have to admit I don't remember anything about it.  I'm sure if we used it I'd remember even though there are some parts of the 60's and 70's I don't remember as well as I should

That is the soap.  It is a laundry soap made with lye in the olden days.  There was another one called NEKO soap.
It had a skull and crossbones on it and was a blue square bar.  Both were good for getting chiggers off.
and worked in the armpits.  First thing I thought of when there was mention of soap left in the armpits.
WE used in in the sixtys for the arm pit treatment to keep from going to Viet Nam.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 01:48:17 AM »

Sorry about that, got in the other post.

What I said was
My dad was in the Navy in the 50's and he would tell stories of the guys using that soap to get out of different duties.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 06:54:46 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100205/ARTICLES/2051002/1002
Croslin: 'We're all going to prison' for drugs
Haleigh Cummings' dad also talked about drug case in jail recordings.
By Cindy Swirko, Sean McCrory & Joe Byrnes
Staff writers

Published: Friday, February 5, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 10:54 p.m.

( page of 3 )

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin, two key players in the disappearance almost a year ago of then-5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, believe they are going to prison on drug charges, according to recently released audio recordings made of the pair in jail.

Ronald Cummings, 26, is the father of Haleigh, who vanished on Feb. 10, 2009, from her home in Satsuma in southeastern Putnam County while in the care of Croslin, now 18. Croslin was Ronald Cummings' girlfriend at the time. They later married and have since divorced.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings, along with three others, were arrested on Jan. 20 on charges of trafficking prescription drugs including oxycodone and hydrocodone.

Additional trafficking charges were filed on Wednesday against both in connection with the ongoing investigation, bringing the total charges to eight against Croslin and five against Ronald Cummings.
Bond has been set at $1.35 million for Croslin, who is being held in the St. Johns County jail, and $900,000 for Ronald Cummings, who was moved on Jan. 29 to the Putnam County jail after first being detained in the Flagler County jail.

On Thursday, St. Johns County released almost an hour's worth of redacted audio recorded from Croslin's phone conversations with family.

In one segment, recorded at an unspecified date, Croslin can be heard telling a man she addresses as her brother that she thinks she will be going to prison.

"You know I'm going to be taking a ride, Timmy; I'm going to be going to prison," Croslin says. "... Bub, I'm going to prison, I'm telling you. ... Eight trafficking charges."

"How long you think you're going to do?" her brother asks.
Continued here...... http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100205/ARTICLES/2051002/1002?p=2&tc=pg

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2010, 07:06:52 AM »

Goodmorning Monkey's,

I am curious if the Croslin's made a spelling change to their name. I looked up "Croslin" in Familysearch.com
and different spellings come up. The census writers weren't alway's accurate.

http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=recordResults;searchType=standard;collectionId=1452395;surname=croslin
Perhaps the Croslin forefathers origionally came from the east and traveled to Michigan?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 08:42:45 AM »

Just A Reminder ...... 

Haleigh Cummings – Jail House Tapes

snipped ....

At 1pm Friday Feb/5 eastern TJ Hart and I will be running a special update on the Haleigh Cummings case. By this time both of us will have been able to go through the five hours of recordings. If the 4 minutes of tape that was released yesterday is anything to go by, I suspect that we will have a great deal to talk about.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2010, 09:00:09 AM »

Report: Vigil for Haleigh Cummings set for Saturday

7:40 a.m. EST, February 5, 2010

Haleigh Cummings' family will hold a vigil this weekend as a milestone approaches — the

one-year anniversary of the Putnam County girl's disappearance, a Web site is reporting.

The Hope For Haleigh Prayer Vigil will be at 5:30 p.m. at Celebration Park, WESH.com is reporting.

The girl vanished from her father's trailer in the rural community of Satsuma, about 80 miles north of Orlando, while her father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin, was baby sitting.

Her father, Ronald Cummings, was working.

Haleigh, then 5, was last seen by Croslin at about 10 p.m. Feb. 9, 2009. Croslin, now 18, told investigators that she woke up about 3:30 a.m. Feb. 10, 2009 and found that the girl was missing from the bed where she had been sleeping with her younger brother and Croslin.

Authorities think Croslin has not told everything she knows about what happened that night. But no one has been charged in the girl's disappearance.

Both Croslin and Cummings are in different jails on drug-trafficking charges.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-vigil-this-weekend-20100205,0,1449536.story

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2010, 09:02:30 AM »

www.artharris.com

Clarification: No Bond for Misty Croslin Here!
By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

I was shocked to see a chyron go up on air quoting Lisa Croslin telling daughter Misty that “Art Harris” was trying to bail her out.

In fact, I’ve never even spoken with her mother or Misty about bail, but have been chasing a variety of rumors suggesting someone sees gold in them thar hills, and asking other family members, who if anyone has approached them about it, as well as her lawyer, Robert Fields.

In an exclusive interview with the Bald Truth Thursday, Misty’s sister, Chelsea, tells me that Fields doesn’t trust any third party type who has approached him to talk bailing out his client. Good instincts.

Sounds like he’s finally breaking through to Croslin.

In a recent jail house phone call to her family—it’s on a jail phone tape if you listen to them all — Misty relates how Fields told her “someone is trying get me out of jail, but Robert doesn’t want them to bail me out because then they would have a right to revoke my bond if I don’t give them what they want…So he’s trying to do it by himself.”

But even if someone does put it up, she fumes, “I have to go in front of a judge and (prove) its not f***ing drug money.”

Bond for Misty Croslin is no slam dunk. First, the bond is astronomical, $1.35 million, for eight counts of drug trafficking, and that requires 10 percent paid up front to the bond company to guarantee the rest a or a cash equivalent of $135,000 would be ordinarily be required, unless a bailbonds would take less cash and finance the balance.

If you listen further to the jail tape where Lisa Croslin gets it wrong, you’ll see where Hank Croslin, who I have interviewed numerous times, corrects his wife’s confusion to Misty:

Hank: What your mom say to ya?
Hank: Somebody suggested they was tryin’ to come up with the money or something, but Art Harris is just looking for a story. Don’t worry. I mean if somebody will bond you out, that’s fine, I’m all for it.” But he does add, “Misty, you gotta get to the truth and get this shit over with.”

Later, on one tape, Misty mentions Cobra has been knocking, and that Leonard Padilla has also been offering to raise the money to get her out. Fine, it’s their business, but I still don’t have to like it in this case.

I think Misty Croslin is right where she needs to be, and so do LE, and it offends me anyone would try to jump into the fray for publicity and try to spoil all their their hard work getting the ex Haleigh babysitter where she is now–—behind bars in a position, finally, to maybe crack, and cough up some truth, or face maybe 180 years behind bars for drug trafficking after she admitted on tape to her parents during jailhouse visits she made numerous drug transactions.

Did you read one transcript that quotes her brother, Tommy, calling the cops “stupid?” He’s mad his wife mentioned cops raiding hishosue joked about his big ears. Sure sounds like fighting words. Between that attitude, and a mother who can’t figure 10 per cent of $50,000, it’s easy to understand how family members might get a few other things wrong, and why Misty believes jail shoudl be the Ritz Carlton. I’m hungry, I’m cold, I want honey buns, I want candy, I want a comb.

Even if Padilla or anyone else could pull off bond, Misty’s lawyer will insist on control to protect his client, and that no ethical bounds are crossed. He’s got a big job.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2010, 09:24:09 AM »

Just a quick recap .... Padilla said he would NOT bail Misty out ... unless she first tells where to find HaLeigh.

also it was said in the phone calls how field wants to bail her out himself so that lp can't get to her first... so lp must be worried that mc will jump on board with the telling where she is whether the info she spills would be true or not... from reading between the lines
misty said she could offer info to get out...
her atty does not want cobra bailing her or lp...
her family warns her not to lie and to talk and listen to her lawyer...
if you have valid info and your lawyer knows you are a loose cannon and you are about to blab it to a bail guy then the next logical step for your lawyer would be to bail you first or to cut a deal with the district atty... the difference would be that the info would have to be accurate for the DA...
5 things can happen at this point
1)misty stops trying and wanting to get out and falls in love with her new cell
2)misty gets out on valid info thru LP at which point the DA will book her ass for tons of charges depending on the level of her   
   involvement with haleigh since she did not cut a deal with the DA first
3)she cuts a deal with the DA for valid info
4)she gets out through lp with bs info and either gets sent back or gets charged with some charges that she admits to... (like
  yeah i saw ron put her body here then gets accessory after the fact or some chit)
5)her lawyer bails her out and she doesn't blab
just4justice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2010, 09:25:48 AM »

Good morning, monkeys. My very first post at SM. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Fields talks with Misty. I wonder what she has told him, if anything, as to what she was doing when Haleigh went missing. I'd bet my last dollar she wasn't home and a RSO was the perp. If that is the only thing she is guilty of re: Haleigh, why isn't she revealing that? Maybe she is afraid Ron would kill her. Of course, he can't get to her now so what is preventing her from telling what happened? Time will tell I guess. I'm hoping something breaks soon. I swear I will never get involved in another missing child case. How frustrating!! Like others I am sure, this case has consumed too, too much of my time.
Hope y'all have a great day!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2010, 09:27:12 AM »

Just A Reminder ...... 

Haleigh Cummings – Jail House Tapes

snipped ....

At 1pm Friday Feb/5 eastern TJ Hart and I will be running a special update on the Haleigh Cummings case. By this time both of us will have been able to go through the five hours of recordings. If the 4 minutes of tape that was released yesterday is anything to go by, I suspect that we will have a great deal to talk about.

1pm eastern TJ and I will be talking on Blogtalkradio.com

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2010, 09:35:52 AM »

just4justice WELCOME     If Lenny won't bail Misty out until she tells him where Haleigh is, we won't have to worry about her being bailed out.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2010, 09:40:42 AM »

WELCOME  just4justice

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2010, 09:43:24 AM »

Just a quick recap .... Padilla said he would NOT bail Misty out ... unless she first tells where to find HaLeigh.

Good Morning Monks!  I just finished reading the last thread.....thanks for all the updates and pictures.  Grama, thanks for posting this. I still hate that LP is trying to inject himself in this after the fiasco with casey. However, IF THIS HAPPENED, I'd be one of the first in line to apologize and say thank you.................somehow I don't think that is going to happen.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2010, 09:44:24 AM »

just4justice WELCOME     If Lenny won't bail Misty out until she tells him where Haleigh is, we won't have to worry about her being bailed out.

HAPPY  MONKEYS

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2010, 09:44:56 AM »

an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2010, 09:46:52 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  I just finished reading the last thread.....thanks for all the updates and pictures.  Grama, thanks for posting this. I still hate that LP is trying to inject himself in this after the fiasco with casey. However, IF THIS HAPPENED, I'd be one of the first in line to apologize and say thank you.................somehow I don't think that is going to happen.

Your welcome ... always nice when the horse finally speaks.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2010, 09:47:23 AM »

The NG Show transcripts have just come out. This is what Leonard said:

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: No, absolutely not. I learned my lesson there. This situation would only resolve in her being bailed out if she gave us information that led us to the child prior to her being released on bail. We would not put the bail down until she gave us the information and the child was found. And I`ve made that clear to everybody. Some people don`t want to understand that, but I`ve made it very clear.

Just to put your mind at ease. Wink

Made me feel better, for sure.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/04/ng.01.html

thanks Brandi.....it sure allowed me to take a deep breath!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.