March 18, 2024, 10:33:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 498675 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: February 06, 2010, 10:45:44 PM »

ok...thanks

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: February 06, 2010, 10:45:59 PM »

Klaas, is there a thread I can put the HaLeigh Vigil pictures on for those that want to see them,

I'll start a Haleigh Vigil thread here...give me a sec

I  just created this thread.  Please feel free to post any photos pertaining to Haleigh's vigil there.  You can post them in this thread too if you want but would be nice if they are all together.  THANKS!:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7079.0
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: February 06, 2010, 11:13:07 PM »

Casey Anthony déjà vu: Leonard Padilla says bailing Misty out of jail may help find HaLeigh Cummings

February 6, 7:21 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

Casey Anthony déjà vu: Leonard Padilla says bailing Misty out of jail may help find HaLeigh Cummings (video)

In a move reminiscent of his actions in the Casey Anthony case, Leonard Padilla says he may bail Misty Croslin-Cummings out of jail to help find missing girl, HaLeigh Cummings.

In Aug. 2008, Padilla and his nephew posted a $500,000 bond to bail Casey Anthony out of jail, amidst much dismay and outcry from the public. He stated publicly that he was sure once she was set free, she would tell him what happened to her missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

As it turns out, Padilla’s plan backfired, and Casey is again behind bars, charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee—whose remains were discovered in Dec. 2008.

Nonetheless, Padilla believes that Misty, who was babysitting HaLeigh on the night she disappeared from her Satsuma, Fla. home, will tell him what happened to the little girl if he gets her out of jail. HaLeigh, who was 5-years old at the time she vanished, has been missing for a year.

On Jan. 20, HaLeigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, ex-wife Misty and her brother, and two others were arrested on drug trafficking charges. Misty’s bond is currently set at from $950,000 to $1.3 million, according to First Coast News.

Although HaLeigh’s disappearance and the drug bust are two different cases, police are hopeful the arrests will help them find the little girl. In addition, Misty has been the focus of the investigation since she was the last person to see HaLeigh and has given law enforcement conflicting stories about the night the girl went missing.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d6-Casey-Anthony-deja-vu-Leonard-Padilla-says-bailing-Misty-out-of-jail-may-help-find-HaLeigh-Cummings

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: February 06, 2010, 11:27:23 PM »

I did not want to post this in the vigil thread...in one of the pics I noticed CS holding her hand on her tummy...and something made me think could she be pregnant..?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: February 06, 2010, 11:32:57 PM »

I did not want to post this in the vigil thread...in one of the pics I noticed CS holding her hand on her tummy...and something made me think could she be pregnant..?

sorry my mistake I think it's someone else's hand...but she still looks like she has a baby bump in a couple of the pictures...so sad to think what she is going thru.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: February 06, 2010, 11:36:45 PM »

Vigil for HaLeigh - Video
http://www.news4jax.com/video/22488957/index.html

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: February 07, 2010, 12:03:31 AM »

sorry my mistake I think it's someone else's hand...but she still looks like she has a baby bump in a couple of the pictures...so sad to think what she is going thru.
No, she isnt, she had been sick earlier and Im sure she was still sick then...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: February 07, 2010, 12:11:06 AM »

No, she isnt, she had been sick earlier and Im sure she was still sick then...

Thanks HH for all the pictures..I am sure this was a emotional filled day for everyone, I can not imagine having to handle all the stress she endures.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #268 on: February 07, 2010, 01:40:10 AM »

GREAT ARTICLE............sheds alot of insight. WOW

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-02-07/story/a_year_since_haleigh_vanished_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_long_ago_0

A year since Haleigh vanished, Ronald and Misty lost their way long ago
By Dana TreenStory updated at 1:06 AM on Sunday, Feb. 7, 2010EMAILPRINTBLOG THISCOMMENTBuzz up!    Photos
Photo 1 of 11
JON M. FLETCHERThe Times-Union
August 2009: Crystal Sheffield (left) and her mother, Marie Griffis, last year on the six-month anniversary of Haleigh Cummings' disappearance. The missing little girl would have turned 6 on Aug. 17.
Jon M. FletcherPhoto 2 of 11 JON M. FLETCHERThe Times-Union
August 2009: Crystal Sheffield (left) and her mother, Marie Griffis, last year on the six-month anniversary of Haleigh Cummings' disappearance. The missing little girl would have turned 6 on Aug. 17.Jon M. Fletcher
Photo 3 of 11 BOB SELF/The Times-Union
March 2009: Misty Croslin sits on the back of Ronald Cummings' truck after the news conference marking the one-month anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings last year.BOB SELF
Photo 4 of 11 JON M. FLETCHERThe Times-Union
August 2009: Crystal Sheffield (left) and her mother, Marie Griffis, last year on the six-month anniversary of Haleigh Cummings' disappearance. The missing little girl would have turned 6 on Aug. 17.HANDOUT
Photo 5 of 11 JON M. FLETCHERThe Times-Union
August 2009: Crystal Sheffield (left) and her mother, Marie Griffis, last year on the six-month anniversary of Haleigh Cummings' disappearance. The missing little girl would have turned 6 on Aug. 17.BOB SELF
Photo 6 of 11 BOB SELF
Photo 7 of 11 Jon M. Fletcher
Photo 8 of 11 Joe Burbank
Photo 9 of 11
Photo 10 of 11
Photo 11 of 11

MARKING A YEAR

Events recognizing the one-year mark of Haleigh Cummings' disappearance have taken place or are planned for this week. Saturday, a Hope for Haleigh Prayer Vigil was held at Celebration Park in Glen St. Mary. On Wednesday, a candlelight vigil is planned for Satsuma at Tyler and Monroe streets near where she vanished. Those interested in information about the vigil can contact the Justice Coalition in Jacksonville at (904) 783-6312.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cast

Annette Sykes Cummings' grandmother, she and his grandfather were guardians of Ronald for nine years.

Teresa Neves Cummings' mother, she lived in Sumter County where her son and his girlfriend Crystal Sheffield stayed with her through his high school years.

Crystal Sheffield Haleigh's mother, she never married Cummings but now lives in Baker County and has custody of their son.

Marie Griffis Sheffield's mother, she said she had little contact with her daughter who was 14 when she went to live with Cummings in Leesburg.

Hank Croslin Sr. Misty's father, he said his daughter was the most unruly of his three children.

Hank Croslin Jr. Misty's brother, he was arrested in the same undercover drug operation as Cummings and his sister.

Lisa Croslin Misty's mother, she said her daughter refused to go to school around the sixth grade.

Related Links
» Jailhouse telephone interview with Ronald Cummings.

Ronald Cummings speaks with his grandmother by phone from the Putnam County Jail on Jan. 29

RECENT STORY COVERAGE

- Haleigh Cummings' father and former stepmom to appear in court this morning on drug charges
- Top Jacksonville stories from 2009: Haleigh Cummings
- Family member of Haleigh Cummings jailed in Putnam County on gun charge
- Haleigh Cummings mystery feeds online obsession
- Haleigh's family remains divided 6 months later
- Jailhouse letter says woman asked by cops about possible Haleigh Cummings overdose
- Focus is narrowing in Haleigh's disappearance, police say
- Misty's brother: She wasn't home the night Haleigh Cummings vanished

More archived coverage of the Haleigh Cummings case

Haleigh Cummings photo gallery

Haleigh Cummings 911 call

Twitter feeds, blogs related to Haleigh
haleighnewzTexas engineer Ellen Johnson created this account in support of Haleigh's mother.

hereforhaleigh A gathering spot of advocates for Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father.

camille_2010 Wisconsin mom Kathy Schmidt says family hasn't been asked tough questions.

HopeforHaleigh Recent comments defend Ronald Cummings but ask the focus be on the search.

crystal0430 The Twitter account of Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother.

artharris.com Emmy-winning journalist Art Harris reports on Haleigh, other cases.

Prayers4Haleigh With a middle of the road approach, this account tries to keep focused on the search.

haleighsside An anonymous Florida-based account supportive of Haleigh's father.

scaredmonkeys.net Crime and current events blog lists Haleigh as high-profile missing persons case.

Stephww.wordpress.com Courts and crime broadcast journalist Steph Watts covers Haleigh, other cases.

Marie1207 Twitter account of Haleigh's grandmother and mother of Crystal Sheffield is oriented toward Scripture quotations.

Ronald Cummings was already a volatile man with a drug-related past when he met Misty Croslin, a defiant, barely educated teenager who moved in nearby.

Before they came to define the troubling story of Cummings' 5-year-old daughter, the pair now jailed on trafficking charges lived in a world surrounded by drugs and marked by mistrust, family and others recalled in interviews.

Haleigh disappeared from southern Putnam County a year ago Wednesday.

In the years leading up to that night, Cummings, now 26, had fathered three children and been arrested on drug charges but escaped prosecution. Croslin was a Michigan transplant who quit going to school in the sixth grade and ran off to New Jersey at 15.

Now Cummings and Croslin are awaiting arraignment on the drug charges after undercover investigators orchestrated a series of narcotics buys in December and January that also netted a friend of Croslin's, one of her brothers and a cousin of Cummings.

The arrests end nearly a year that was both sad because of Haleigh and tawdry in the lives it exposed to a national audience.

Ronald

Cummings and his 17-year-old girlfriend had been together for a short time when Haleigh disappeared. They'd met months earlier in their Satsuma neighborhood and seen each other at the school bus stop at the end of Tyler Street where Haleigh was dropped off with Croslin's nephew.

They had also talked when Croslin baby-sat Cummings' youngest son, who lived with a former girlfriend. Croslin warned Cummings he needed to gain custody of the baby because she said the child's mother was a drug abuser who would sometimes disappear and abandon the boy with whoever had him.

Soon Croslin was baby-sitting for Haleigh and Cummings' 3-year-old son, Ronald Jr.

The two became a couple but the relationship was rocky on the Monday night that Haleigh went missing. Croslin spent the weekend partying, although she was home by the time Cummings went to work Monday evening. But Cummings was angry and repeatedly called her brother that night, demanding to know where she was when he couldn't get her on the phone.

Anger and a sense of remoteness had marked Cummings for years, said his grandmother Annette Sykes, who reared him and his sister until Sykes' husband became debilitated by Alzheimer's. Annette and Kirby Sykes had guardianship of the two children beginning when Ronald was 3. He moved out as his grandfather became increasingly ill and was back with his mother, Teresa Neves, in Sumter County by the time he was a young teenager.

After Cummings graduated from high school in Leesburg, he and his girlfriend moved back to Putnam County. They went to his grandparents in Welaka, where his girlfriend became pregnant, but Cummings had changed, his grandmother said.

"He just had a dirty mouth," she said. "He was very disrespectful."

She attributed his ill manners to a bad crowd but found that as her husband - the man Cummings called "Daddy" - worsened and died, her grandson changed, too.

"He doesn't really want anybody to be close to him, I don't think," she said.

Cummings never saw much of his birth father, who lives in Putnam County, she said.

"Everything Kirby did at home, Ronald was right with him," Sykes said. "Every step Kirby took."

Cummings was never the same after his death in January 2002, she said.

From jail, Cummings said his grandfather had been a guiding force in his life.

"He taught me the basics, you know, be good to your women and your children," he said. "Work."

He said he learned right from wrong from his grandfather, and the importance of respect.

"I'm sure he wouldn't be happy I'm in here, that's for sure," he said.

His most serious arrests started after high school.

In October 2001 he was arrested after a Crescent City man said he was threatened at a stoplight and told he would be killed.

He was charged with drug possession in 2002 and 2004, both times after drugs were found with him in cars.

Charges were never prosecuted, according to court records.

Crystal

In Leesburg, Cummings had lived with his mother and Crystal Sheffield, a 14-year-old who came from Putnam County where she met the year-older Cummings.

Sheffield, who would be the mother of Haleigh and Ronald Jr., left school in the ninth grade to be home-schooled but never went any further.

Her mother, Marie Griffis, said her daughter was supposed to visit Cummings in Leesburg for a weekend but never came home. Mother and daughter were not often in touch for the next two years, and Griffis said she sometimes did not know where Sheffield was.

"When Crystal was with him, she didn't have much contact with me," Griffis said. "She never called me. When I called her, she didn't return my calls."

Sheffield, who now lives in Baker County on property beside her mother and stepfather, said drugs including pot and cocaine were part of the lifestyle she and Cummings shared while they were together.

She said Cummings only worked some and the two lived with his mother until they moved in with Sykes in Putnam before Haleigh was born.

"He just didn't like my family," Sheffield said. "He just kind of kept me away."

Sheffield became pregnant with Haleigh at 17. She and Cummings never married but lived with Sykes until their son was born 18 months after Haleigh.

Life with Cummings was difficult, Sheffield said. He was controlling and could be erratic, sometimes with guns.

"I've watched him put a gun in his mouth in front of me and Haleigh," she said.

After separating in 2005, Cummings was given custody of Haleigh and Ronald Jr. because he had a job with health insurance.

Misty

Cummings and the two children were living together when he met Croslin in 2008.

Sykes' first impression of the petite teen came from the children.

"The kids adored her and she seemed to adore them back," Sykes said. "I mean they'd cry to go back to her."

Sykes said she saw another side of her grandson's girlfriend in the months after Haleigh vanished, when Cummings, Croslin and Ronald Jr. moved in with her.

"You can't threaten her or do anything to her emotionally or mentally that will affect her," Sykes said. "She doesn't have the ability."

Sykes said even repeated interrogations by investigators had little impact.

"When the sheriff's department was threatening her and doing all their doings and stuff, it didn't faze her," she said.

Sykes said Croslin's childhood may have dulled her emotionally.

"She basically was here, there and yonder," Sykes said. "I don't reckon she knew from one day to the next where she was going to be."

Croslin was born in Michigan, but the family of five moved to where her father, Hank Croslin Sr., could find drywall work, her parents said. They spent time in Tennessee, her mother's home state, and Colorado before moving to Florida.

When their daughter was in the sixth grade, they were living in Flagler County.

"I'd send her to the bus stop," her mother, Lisa Croslin, said. "She'd never get on the bus. If it was a day she wanted to go, she'd go. If it was a day she didn't want to go, she would hide."

"She can't read," her father said. "She was behind in class just like all of us."

Reading disabilities run in the family, he said.

"I can't read at all," he said.

At about 15, Misty bought a bus ticket under a false name and moved to New Jersey with a boyfriend. After several months and with the help of a social worker, she was found and brought home.

About that time, the Croslins moved to Putnam.

Her father said she began hanging out with Kristina "Nay Nay" Prevatt and Amber Brooks, who is the mother of Cummings' other son.

Both Prevatt and Brooks have drug arrest histories. The weekend before Haleigh disappeared, Misty was with Prevatt.

"That's where all the trouble started, hanging around Nay Nay and Amber," her father said.

He said he couldn't convince her to distance herself from the new crowd. Misty was more trouble than the Croslins' two sons, he said.

"She was the wildest one," he said. "She was."

On Feb. 9, the night after Croslin returned to Cummings' mobile home from the weekend of partying, Sykes dropped by. She said she was upset that Croslin had gone off and left her grandson without anyone to watch over the two kids.

"I was mad because Ronald let her come back," she said. "But it's his house. There wasn't nothing I could do about it other than be mad."

By the next morning, Haleigh was gone.

dana.treen@jacksonville.com, (904) 359-4091

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: February 07, 2010, 08:01:21 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/2071006/1002
By Lise Fisher & Cindy Swirko
and Cindy Swirko, Staff writers

Published: Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 11:16 p.m.
Croslin's, Cummings' lives tied to family, misfortune
Misty's 'life spiraled' Grandfather was a mentor to Ronald Cummings
( page of 6 )

Teresa Neves is certain of one thing. Before the disappearance of her granddaughter, Haleigh Cummings, the woman who cared for the little girl and her younger brother, Junior, was caring and responsible.
She loved them," Neves, 50, said of Misty Croslin. "There was no doubt in my mind about that."

Today, Haleigh's paternal grandmother says she doesn't know who Croslin has turned out to be. "I feel that somewhere in those two or three days before Haleigh went missing, she took a wrong turn in life, and that brought her to where she is today," Neves said of the young woman her son dated, married and has since divorced. "I do not feel she is the same person she was when I first met her. It's like night and day."

As for her son, Ronald Cummings, 26, Neves wouldn't talk about the current criminal charges against him, but acknowledged he has made mistakes in the past.

Despite his early missteps, however, her son had moved forward and worked to care for his children, she said.

"He was a very, very intelligent person. He has a very high IQ," Neves said of her son. "He has made some mistakes. You know what they say, they that can cast the first stone. I say that everybody makes mistakes in life. Ronald straightened out his life. His main focus has mainly been his children."
By all accounts, the lives of both Croslin and Cummings showed signs of trouble even before Haleigh's disappearance brought on the scrutiny of law enforcement and the media.
Continued here... http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/2071006/1002?p=2&tc=pg

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: February 07, 2010, 08:04:37 AM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/2071020/1001/NEWS01?Title=Satsuma-residents-say-Haleigh-case-changed-area
Satsuma residents say Haleigh case changed area
By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer

Published: Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 6:40 a.m.
SATSUMA - Judy Poppen was sleeping soundly in the early morning of Feb. 10 last year when she was awakened by a commotion around 3 a.m.

"The first thing that woke us up was Misty walking and crying and talking to somebody on the phone," Poppen said of her next-door neighbor, Misty Croslin. "The next thing you know, the police are here, and ... they are in our house, searching. It was like bang, bang, bang."

Life changes slowly in Satsuma, which is fine with the many retirees who, like Poppen, moved here to float away their days fishing the St. Johns River.

But it changed in an instant a year ago Wednesday, when a frantic phone call placed at 3:30 a.m. notified the world that 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was missing.

"I can't find our daughter," Croslin said to the 911 operator, referring to her boyfriend's daughter. "She was in her pajamas. We were sleeping."

Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, spoke with greater urgency.

"I just got home from work. My 5-year-old daughter is gone. I need somebody to be here now," Cummings said. "If I find whoever has my daughter before y'all do, I'm killing them. I don't care. I'll spend the rest of my life in prison. ... I don't care."
The mystery surrounding Haleigh's disappearance remains unsolved.

Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, along with Sheffield's mother, Marie Griffis, and Cummings' mother, Teresa Neves, gathered Saturday night in Glen St. Mary for the first of two vigils.

Griffis and Neves shared a long hug beforehand. Sheffield sobbed through most of it.

"Somebody must know something. You just don't disappear off the face of the earth," Griffis said before the vigil.
Continued here....  http://www.ocala.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/2071020/1001/NEWS01?p=2&tc=pg

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: February 07, 2010, 08:05:35 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/100209558/1002
Players in the Haleigh Cummings case

Staff report

Last Modified: Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 10:39 p.m.

Thanks trimm.  I quoted you and posted a copy of this in "Who's Who in the Haleigh Cummings Case" thread so it wouldn't get lost.  MB
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4570.new#new
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 12:25:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: February 07, 2010, 08:06:25 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/100209557/1002
Timeline for Haleigh case

Staff report
Last Modified: Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 10:43 p.m.

Thanks trimmy.  I quoted you and posted a copy of this in Haleigh's Case Timeline thread so we wouldn't lose it.  MB

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4642.msg1068817#msg1068817
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 12:22:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: February 07, 2010, 09:08:13 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-02-07/story/a_year_since_haleigh_vanished_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_long_ago_0

On Feb. 9, the night after Croslin returned to Cummings' mobile home from the weekend of partying, Sykes dropped by. She said she was upset that Croslin had gone off and left her grandson without anyone to watch over the two kids.

"I was mad because Ronald let her come back," she said. "But it's his house. There wasn't nothing I could do about it other than be mad."

Morning Monkeys and guests,

[Post snipped for space and bolded by me.]

TY IM for this interesting article, I found it very informative, and bolded a part that I had never heard or read before.

I think this could explain why Misty never mentioned GGMS visit that evening, she wasn't there, but we read everywhere where GGMS said she stopped by with a friend to bring clean clothes, and saw the kids eating dinner out on the porch. Hmmm, sort of adds a new insight into the evening if it is indeed true. JMO

NCSunny

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: February 07, 2010, 09:48:29 AM »

Hi ALL, I have been following this case since the beginning and it is sad that we still do not know where Haleigh is.  The withdrawl symptoms from opiates can be pretty severe, here is a snip,
" For some addicts, the beginning of treatment is detoxification — controlled and medically supervised withdrawal from the drug. (By itself, this is not a solution, because most addicts will eventually resume taking the drug unless they get further help.) The withdrawal symptoms — agitation; anxiety; tremors; muscle aches; hot and cold flashes; sometimes nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea — are not life-threatening, but are extremely uncomfortable. The intensity of the reaction depends on the dose and speed of withdrawal. Short-acting opiates tend to produce more intense but briefer symptoms. The effect of a single dose of heroin, a relatively short-acting drug, lasts 4–6 hours, and the withdrawal reaction lasts for about a week."

Maybe with what they are going through physically they may something. I wonder if the jail system is giving something to help detoxify them or are they doing it cold turkey. Putting someone in their cell during this time will be beneficial because they are apt to say things in the withdrawl process. Misty is an addict as well as Ron, bailing them out will only put them right back into looking for the next fix. I still wonder if Haleigh was given something because she wouldn't go to sleep and Misty woke up found her not breathing and disposed of her body. The van had those weird scratches on it. Just another theory to throw in with  the rest of the others.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #275 on: February 07, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, wow, that one article was very informative 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: February 07, 2010, 11:16:08 AM »

ONE YEAR LATER: HALEIGH CUMMINGS — FORGOTTEN, BUT THE CIRCUS CONTINUES
February 6, 2010 by Steph

On February 11, 2009, Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her trailer home in Satsuma, FL. Now, one year later, investigators are no closer to solving this crime. As almost everyone involved in the case  sits in jail on drug charges, the media waits for the next performance from one of the circus clowns behind bars.

But if investigators and the public fascinated with this case are waiting for one of them to crack, I hope your sitting down, because you’ll be waiting a long, long time. Especially  now, with the release of jailhouse conversations between Misty and her family, plastered all over cable news show like Nancy Grace., she certainly won’t be telling any secrets now. Was this a huge mistake to release these tapes??  I say yes. Any chance of Misty, Ronald, Hank, or even Donna Brock  saying anything to a family member or friend now, died the second those tapes aired. They all know they are being played all over the media for sensation, if they were going to crack, open up or even leave a clue, that hope died when those tapes were released. They have nothing to gain, they’re going to rot in jail on drug anyways, so why confess to a crime? Or even try to help investigators?? Keep the game alive, in their minds. See what else they can gain from this tragedy? Tomorrow night, join the conversation on my radio show Watts-Up-With-This at 8:00pm live. My guests will include Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch and former FBI agent Don Clark. Join the debate.  Just log on and listen “Justice is Just a Click Away”…sometimes.

To get to the Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This link, click here

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: February 07, 2010, 11:18:35 AM »

OOOPPPSSS  forgot the link. ...

To get to the Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This link,

http://ow.ly/rQ3L

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #278 on: February 07, 2010, 11:59:49 AM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

[Post snipped for space and bolded by me.]

TY IM for this interesting article, I found it very informative, and bolded a part that I had never heard or read before.

I think this could explain why Misty never mentioned GGMS visit that evening, she wasn't there, but we read everywhere where GGMS said she stopped by with a friend to bring clean clothes, and saw the kids eating dinner out on the porch. Hmmm, sort of adds a new insight into the evening if it is indeed true. JMO

GGMS was afraid of Ronald. GGMS sure could have done something about the situation, so could TN. What a bunch of Flakes.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2010, 12:21:33 PM »

Maybe I'm just dumb but if Misty would tell Lenny where Haleigh is before he bails her out, wouldn't she have to stay where she is and charged with other charges? This makes no sense to me. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.