April 28, 2024, 12:10:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502245 times)
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1840 on: February 19, 2010, 10:04:36 AM »

I believe it has been said that teresa was not working for Gainsville for a while. She was not working as of Feb 9, 2009. Yet she managed to find her old Sheriff sweater that particular morning.

Concerning the tapes, it is amazing the way misty handles herself, all so proud and acting like she put her big girl panties on. She is delusional imo and I have thought that from the first day. She needs psychiatric help and always has. It would not be a surprise if she was responsible for it all. Ron would cover for her to save himself from being judged. Ron could also be involved before or after the crime. He as a very strange behavior about him also. The two of them are quite a match. She gives him a run for his money. He gives her an identity.

I noticed they redacted ron's words of "That's not how it happened"..oh, begging for a follow up. I wonder if the UC asked...bet he did.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1841 on: February 19, 2010, 10:05:48 AM »

Dope Boys don't get your kid like that..   

Seems to me he's admitting he was a"dope boy" and that couldn't be the reason Haleigh is missing, it's like a really bad soap opera "the dope boys and the arrested", or Pillbillies R Us. They seriously make me sick, and I beleive now more than ever after watching Ron talk about HaLeigh and "not getting caught" that he is capable of things I tried to dismiss, like disposing of her body......he didn't seem the least bit upset to be talking about her, he saves that for when he knows he's on video tape. Wonder how TN will try and spin this one
oh she will spin it... and i think he body was more then disposed of... i truly believe now she will never be found

Oh, I totally agree on that .......these wto in action show how cold hearted they really are by begging to not rat him out cause he's HaLeigh's dad

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: February 19, 2010, 10:06:00 AM »

OT: for just a minute.

Hi Penny. thank you for the map. Yes, there is something very wrong with the time. It cannot be proven that she wasn't in PP because that trailer is always available for a family member. Teresa was well dressed with her Dispatcher Sweater, ready to be let into the crime scene. I suspect she arrived at the exact same time as LE. I noticed she also was wearing a necklace. Ron does not say he called her before the 911 but after. Greta caught teresa and teresa said, "I believe he called me during the 911". I assume she covered all bases with that response.

The eviction from Lady Lake speaks volumnes.
as far as the map again like you said she strategically planned the sherrif's jacket grabbed the picture got dressed etc not to mention the time it should have taken for the news to sink in.. ( i know if someone called me and said someone is missing i wouldn't right away say ok i'm on my way i would say what? what do you mean? did you check here? did you check there? etc etc... ) so it should have taken 3-5 minutes at best for her to even get out the door that leaves around 12-10 minutes of travel time and keep in mind the map i provided is fo 15 minutes of travel time and how the crow flies (straight line distance) you cannot usually drive from point a to b in a straight line and it is if she was driving 80 miles the entire time even on residential streets which is impossible... so in reality you could probably cut that radius circle down to half the size
i provided that map to show the improbable... unless tn instantly jumped in a helicopter and flew at 80 miles an hour she was way further inside the circle then what we've been told
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: February 19, 2010, 10:09:37 AM »

no okay well how about meth heads or other drug dealers? i stick by my point from last night why would pill heads sell their pills... they love pills... only possible answer is to get money for better drugs that they also love even more then pills... it's not like they were selling the pills for vacation money or rent or to buy new clothes or all for cigs and booze... it is hard to get a pill head to part with their pills they have to want/need the money bed enough for something else... and the fact that he said that just further implies that he was selling pills at the time of her disappearance he didn't say i wasn't doing it at the time so it is impossible he just finds it impossible that a dope boy would have done it... obviously in feb of last year he was involved with dope boys in some way or another...
and crystal did say he did coke... in florida coke and meth are interchangable... a lot of times that you think you are getting coke it is meth instead... meth heads are unpredictable to say the least... i think he might be right why would a dope boy (pill head) come and get your kid? if someone comes and gets your kid it is usually for a debt even if ron had fronted (taken in advance without payment) 200 pills his dealers cost to him would have probably been less then a 1000... where as cocaine fronting incurs a higher debt...
it seems to me he wanted the undercover to know he sells pills and pill heads don't take your kids why would you even bring that up? seems to me he was trying to imply he only sells pills which to me means he sells more then just pills....
sometimes it is not what is said but rather what is not said kind of like reading between the lines
quoting my own quote just to clarify i do not think her disappearance had anything to do with drug dealers at least no other drug dealers bsides maybe misty tommy and ron... just wanted to play a little devil's advocate for the believers of that theory and also i think what ron said in the vids speaks volumes especially for what was not said
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1844 on: February 19, 2010, 10:10:17 AM »

Seems to me he's admitting he was a"dope boy" and that couldn't be the reason Haleigh is missing, it's like a really bad soap opera "the dope boys and the arrested", or Pillbillies R Us. They seriously make me sick, and I beleive now more than ever after watching Ron talk about HaLeigh and "not getting caught" that he is capable of things I tried to dismiss, like disposing of her body......he didn't seem the least bit upset to be talking about her, he saves that for when he knows he's on video tape. Wonder how TN will try and spin this one
  Pillbillies R Us  They make me absolutely ill
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: February 19, 2010, 10:11:14 AM »

Well TN has a lot to spin. She has to spin her residences also.
Yes, she does.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: February 19, 2010, 10:12:08 AM »

oh she will spin it... and i think he body was more then disposed of... i truly believe now she will never be found
I agree with you. I don't believe Haleigh will be found either 
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1847 on: February 19, 2010, 10:12:30 AM »

At least we know where the purse is. misty was holding it before the arrest and put it on the floor.

Did Katrina drive misty, ron and hope to meet this guy? Was misty telling the truth about her camera and phone? Her purse was with her when arrested. Well, I suppose it is a possibility that the phone and camera were not in the purse with her but in the car with Katrina. But this is misty we're talking about here..
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1848 on: February 19, 2010, 10:17:16 AM »

I wonder what Hope knows about the disappearance of Haleigh. LE must think she knows something.

Ron was working for Hope's mother (allegedly) on Feb 9. Misty is friends with Katrina. Katrina is close to Teresa. This J that misty speaks of (if true) lives in pp and also has a lawn/tree business going on. This just gets crazier every day.

Now we have two people in the tree lawn business and J (if true) also has a construction CO specializing in prefab metal homes.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1849 on: February 19, 2010, 10:18:52 AM »

Was there a group involved in hiding Haliegh? There were sure many availble places, services and vehicles to accomplish it.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: February 19, 2010, 10:22:36 AM »

and i don't want to stack so i'm quoting my own quote again... usually pills are a cost free business like you get them from a doc for the cost of your script and sell them... there is a very small profit margin.. like at best you sell them for a dollar or two more then what you bought them for if you do not have a script... think back to ron's numerous statements about making an honest living... i guarantee he was selling something else more profitable... i do not doubt that he sold pills as he was caugt and admitted it in tapes but i would put my yearly wages on the fact that he sold something else as well where he could make more money... cocaine and meth you can at least triple your money if not more...
so we know that ron was working had to be making at least 10 bucks an hour if not more at a minimum 1600 a month i would be willing to bet he got a social security check for  haleigh and possibly junior as well since jr had health issues as well that is probably at least another 1000 per month
so far we are up to 2600 a month for income
rent was 800 that he was behind in and
he got food stamps for a family of 3 which is plenty to cover food cost and probably some left over on the side to sell to other people
he had medicaid for insurance so no cost there
maybe a car loan for at most 300 a month if that
so if he did pay his monthly bills (rent and car) that is 1100 a month
that leaves 375 a week for spending money not counting drug dealing profits...
so now tell me ron what were you spending at least 375 a week on (actually more since he wasn't paying his rent)
you weren't spending it all on tank tops and tattoos so what was he spending it on?
answer drugs drugs drugs drugs... if anyone can come up with a better answer let me know
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: February 19, 2010, 10:26:13 AM »

I will be back later. I have to go over my notes and find out if anything that misty or ron has ever told us about this case is true. I'm tired and my brain if fried but off the top of my head I can't think of a single thing. I realize most of the early news came to us through tn (speaking for her son) and I can't even verify if that is true.

She told us the time she arrived and what misty was wearing. She and rc insisted that misty was home that night and they even had GMA go over to check. All this time rc had called 20 ++ times, so he knew that she was not home but lied on TV and stated he knew she was home...grrrrr.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: February 19, 2010, 10:32:23 AM »

At least we know where the purse is. misty was holding it before the arrest and put it on the floor.

Did Katrina drive misty, ron and hope to meet this guy? Was misty telling the truth about her camera and phone? Her purse was with her when arrested. Well, I suppose it is a possibility that the phone and camera were not in the purse with her but in the car with Katrina. But this is misty we're talking about here..

I haven't seen all of the arrest tapes as I am sure some of them haven't been released yet.  Not too sure about the purse .. or where it is ...but we have to look at the LAST ARREST... and see if we can see the purse in that video.  Sure Misty may have had her purse in the video your referring to ... but then there may have been more deals since that one.  I am not positive ... unless read the police report as to who was involved in the latest and then look for the video with the same players.  But, good catch seeing the purse.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: February 19, 2010, 10:36:34 AM »

I love the look on Misty's face when the police drove up  Seems rather hypocritical to me Ron wearing that cross.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1854 on: February 19, 2010, 10:39:40 AM »

I believe it has been said that teresa was not working for Gainsville for a while. She was not working as of Feb 9, 2009. Yet she managed to find her old Sheriff sweater that particular morning.

Concerning the tapes, it is amazing the way misty handles herself, all so proud and acting like she put her big girl panties on. She is delusional imo and I have thought that from the first day. She needs psychiatric help and always has. It would not be a surprise if she was responsible for it all. Ron would cover for her to save himself from being judged. Ron could also be involved before or after the crime. He as a very strange behavior about him also. The two of them are quite a match. She gives him a run for his money. He gives her an identity.

I noticed they redacted ron's words of "That's not how it happened"..oh, begging for a follow up. I wonder if the UC asked...bet he did.

TN hadn't worked in many months before that due to her disablilty, guess that was the only jacket she could fing that night

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: February 19, 2010, 10:40:22 AM »

I find Misty's body language very interesting in the video where her father, Hank, asks her if Haleigh can come home.  Basically, she nods her head no, while she says I think she can.  The nod no is the real answer...she knows what happened to Haleigh.  The words out of her mouth are lies and her body language is the real answer. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: February 19, 2010, 10:41:52 AM »

TN hadn't worked in many months before that due to her disablilty, guess that was the only jacket she could fing that night
Interesting they redacted Ron's words, that's not how it happened.    Mizz Nancy this is quite a bombshell.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1857 on: February 19, 2010, 10:44:40 AM »

and i don't want to stack so i'm quoting my own quote again... usually pills are a cost free business like you get them from a doc for the cost of your script and sell them... there is a very small profit margin.. like at best you sell them for a dollar or two more then what you bought them for if you do not have a script... think back to ron's numerous statements about making an honest living... i guarantee he was selling something else more profitable... i do not doubt that he sold pills as he was caugt and admitted it in tapes but i would put my yearly wages on the fact that he sold something else as well where he could make more money... cocaine and meth you can at least triple your money if not more...
so we know that ron was working had to be making at least 10 bucks an hour if not more at a minimum 1600 a month i would be willing to bet he got a social security check for  haleigh and possibly junior as well since jr had health issues as well that is probably at least another 1000 per month
so far we are up to 2600 a month for income
rent was 800 that he was behind in and
he got food stamps for a family of 3 which is plenty to cover food cost and probably some left over on the side to sell to other people
he had medicaid for insurance so no cost there
maybe a car loan for at most 300 a month if that
so if he did pay his monthly bills (rent and car) that is 1100 a month
that leaves 375 a week for spending money not counting drug dealing profits...
so now tell me ron what were you spending at least 375 a week on (actually more since he wasn't paying his rent)
you weren't spending it all on tank tops and tattoos so what was he spending it on?
answer drugs drugs drugs drugs... if anyone can come up with a better answer let me know
Nope, that about covers it IMO.......no wonder he didn't go after Crystal for CS earlier

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1858 on: February 19, 2010, 10:51:29 AM »

Interesting they redacted Ron's words, that's not how it happened.    Mizz Nancy this is quite a bombshell.
Actually the exact words were "that aint how it f@cking happened"......so Ron how did it f'ing happen, remember your azz wuz at werk?

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: February 19, 2010, 10:52:09 AM »

When the police drive up Misty goes, Oh no  And then the police are telling them to get on the ground.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.