April 27, 2024, 10:28:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502113 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: February 19, 2010, 02:16:31 PM »

I still could go either way on this.  I have a very hard time believing in some big old conspiracy theory that so many people knew about Haleigh's supposed death and hid it and the LE has not broken one of them nor has a hair of evidence against any one of these knuckle heads believed to be involved.

It just blows my mind how tough Misty is.  At this point IMO if Misty has fear it is for no one but her own self.  I hope she rots in that jail crying her eyes out for the rest of her days or atleast until she looks just like her momma.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: February 19, 2010, 02:17:59 PM »

Why was Misty telling the guy to leave the pills in the bathroom and she would go in and get them. Why not just get them in the car? Or am I having a senior moment?
maybe the undercover said something like we shouldn't do it right here in a paranoid way so to further their trust in him
I believe it was because maybe Misty ws getting the pills from someone areound that area and she didnt have them yet at that point, so he was gonna wait at spinners until he saw her come in and then the transaction would go down, remember these are all from different days and different sales,.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1902 on: February 19, 2010, 02:21:51 PM »

Has anyone posted the full videos yet? not just the snippets.
I believe they are still being worked on, and should be soon.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: February 19, 2010, 02:22:27 PM »

Glad you liked it Trimm, it sure fits this crowd of people. We use to have all kinds of saying, but have forgot most of them.
If this wasn't about precious Haleigh missing......somebody could make a fortune off the families in a comedy.

But the saddest part is Where Is Haleigh?

Haleigh never was a priority,nor is she now.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: February 19, 2010, 02:24:15 PM »

Glad you liked it Trimm, it sure fits this crowd of people. We use to have all kinds of saying, but have forgot most of them.
If this wasn't about precious Haleigh missing......somebody could make a fortune off the families in a comedy.

True, so sad 
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1905 on: February 19, 2010, 02:50:40 PM »

and i don't want to stack so i'm quoting my own quote again... usually pills are a cost free business like you get them from a doc for the cost of your script and sell them... there is a very small profit margin.. like at best you sell them for a dollar or two more then what you bought them for if you do not have a script... think back to ron's numerous statements about making an honest living... i guarantee he was selling something else more profitable... i do not doubt that he sold pills as he was caugt and admitted it in tapes but i would put my yearly wages on the fact that he sold something else as well where he could make more money... cocaine and meth you can at least triple your money if not more...
so we know that ron was working had to be making at least 10 bucks an hour if not more at a minimum 1600 a month i would be willing to bet he got a social security check for  haleigh and possibly junior as well since jr had health issues as well that is probably at least another 1000 per month
so far we are up to 2600 a month for income
rent was 800 that he was behind in and
he got food stamps for a family of 3 which is plenty to cover food cost and probably some left over on the side to sell to other people
he had medicaid for insurance so no cost there
maybe a car loan for at most 300 a month if that
so if he did pay his monthly bills (rent and car) that is 1100 a month
that leaves 375 a week for spending money not counting drug dealing profits...
so now tell me ron what were you spending at least 375 a week on (actually more since he wasn't paying his rent)
you weren't spending it all on tank tops and tattoos so what was he spending it on?
answer drugs drugs drugs drugs... if anyone can come up with a better answer let me know

I am not sure I agree here. I would say $10.00 an hour may be close, give or take a buck. We don't know if he got disablity for the kids and I would think not. They were not disabled, they had medical issues and I would say they had medicaid or public aid or whatever they call it for medical ins. So if we remove the $1000.00 for disability that knocks it from $375. week to $125. week (that would not be enough to keep them smoking cigeretts) but really, that is nothing, Now add the utilites and shoes and underwear and socks and a toy here and there. I could see where you would not have enough to pay even $800.00 in rent if you earn $1600.00 per month and I don't think you included taxes being taken out. I am not defending them that is for sure but to say ANYONE could remotely live off 1 $10.00 an hour income isn't fair either. I would not say that makes them deadbeats. They are deadbeats because they are all a bunch of drug addited poorly raised ppl. My husband and I earn around $4000.00 a month in this bad economy too much to receive any aid and not enough to get all our bills paid everymonth either. We use to be at the 6-7 thousand a month and that was fine. We are not college grads just regular ppl. living week to week, but I can not imagine trying to keep it together with say $1300.00 after taxes even if I had free health ins. (which we have none cause we make too much money)and food stamps. My mortgage would be behind and I would prob. have to start selling drugs also.

If they were getting scripts or knew someone at a pharmacy that hooked them up with pills that would be big business. It would keep them supplied for their habbit and pay off a Dr. or someone working there or someone at a pharmacy.... just a thought
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1906 on: February 19, 2010, 02:56:40 PM »

and i don't want to stack so i'm quoting my own quote again... usually pills are a cost free business like you get them from a doc for the cost of your script and sell them... there is a very small profit margin.. like at best you sell them for a dollar or two more then what you bought them for if you do not have a script... think back to ron's numerous statements about making an honest living... i guarantee he was selling something else more profitable... i do not doubt that he sold pills as he was caugt and admitted it in tapes but i would put my yearly wages on the fact that he sold something else as well where he could make more money... cocaine and meth you can at least triple your money if not more...
so we know that ron was working had to be making at least 10 bucks an hour if not more at a minimum 1600 a month i would be willing to bet he got a social security check for  haleigh and possibly junior as well since jr had health issues as well that is probably at least another 1000 per month
he got food stamps for a family of 3 which is plenty to cover food cost and probably some left over on the side to sell to other people
so now tell me ron what were you spending at least 375 a week on (actually more since he wasn't paying his rent)
you weren't spending it all on tank tops and tattoos so what was he spending it on?
answer drugs drugs drugs drugs... if anyone can come up with a better answer let me know

I am not sure I agree here. I would say $10.00 an hour may be close, give or take a buck. We don't know if he got disablity for the kids and I would think not. They were not disabled, they had medical issues and I would say they had medicaid or public aid or whatever they call it for medical ins. So if we remove the $1000.00 for disability that knocks it from $375. week to $125. week (that would not be enough to keep them smoking cigeretts) but really, that is nothing, Now add the utilites and shoes and underwear and socks and a toy here and there. I could see where you would not have enough to pay even $800.00 in rent if you earn $1600.00 per month and I don't think you included taxes being taken out. I am not defending them that is for sure but to say ANYONE could remotely live off 1 $10.00 an hour income isn't fair either. I would not say that makes them deadbeats. They are deadbeats because they are all a bunch of drug addited poorly raised ppl. My husband and I earn around $4000.00 a month in this bad economy too much to receive any aid and not enough to get all our bills paid everymonth either. We use to be at the 6-7 thousand a month and that was fine. We are not college grads just regular ppl. living week to week, but I can not imagine trying to keep it together with say $1300.00 after taxes even if I had free health ins. (which we have none cause we make too much money)and food stamps. My mortgage would be behind and I would prob. have to start selling drugs also.

If they were getting scripts or knew someone at a pharmacy that hooked them up with pills that would be big business. It would keep them supplied for their habbit and pay off a Dr. or someone working there or someone at a pharmacy.... just a thought

Just thought I'd toss this out......I'm almost 100% certain he would get disability for HaLeigh, when Eli was born he got it for the ONLY reason of being under 600 grams and when I argued about this with the hospital (dumb I know), they told me he could possibly stay on it forever even once he left the hospital and had no signs of any diabilities

Of course he never did leave the hospital but my daughter rec'd disability checks for him until he passed......crazy I know.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1907 on: February 19, 2010, 03:00:32 PM »

Bryar Rose.....I change my mind about every 30 minutes on some things, but I have never swayed about Ron. He knows where Haleigh is and He has known from day one that she is dead. That first video of him trying to cry and falling to his knees was nothing but an act and a poor one at that. I went back and watched it yesterday and there is not one tear on his face. He has a big mouth but does not have the butt to back it up.And Misty either, 

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

I know I may change my opinion again in 15 min or maybey it will take a whole day but I'm sure I will, again....
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1908 on: February 19, 2010, 03:03:06 PM »

Bryar Rose.....I change my mind about every 30 minutes on some things, but I have never swayed about Ron. He knows where Haleigh is and He has known from day one that she is dead. That first video of him trying to cry and falling to his knees was nothing but an act and a poor one at that. I went back and watched it yesterday and there is not one tear on his face. He has a big mouth but does not have the butt to back it up.And Misty either, 

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

I know I may change my opinion again in 15 min or maybey it will take a whole day but I'm sure I will, again....

BTW I do know how to spell maybe, just fired up again. Thank you monkeys for always giving me something to think about!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: February 19, 2010, 03:39:44 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-02-18/story/two_new_charges_added_to_misty_croslin_in_court        According to this article Misty's lawyer has said Misty has changed her mind about Lenny bailing her out.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1910 on: February 19, 2010, 03:41:05 PM »

I would agree that observation about the players involved.   But I think since other LE is involved other than just Putnam Co., that these people will not stop until there are answers. (or.....they are all locked up for a decent amount of time)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1911 on: February 19, 2010, 03:47:01 PM »

I am not so sure about the disabilty, my two grandsons don't get it and they have MD. I feel sure Ron got Medicaid and food stamps and probably welfare also. on medicaid you don't have to pay anything at the Drs. and I think at the most $1.50 per script.
But I look at it this way......GGMS maybe drawing SS, but there is TN, Ron, Misty,Tommy, Hope,Lisa, Hank, ....None of these young people work....they are able bodied young people who need to get off their sorry, butts and go to work. They are not grieving a missing child anymore, they are not out searching for a missing child anymore and never have been. Why can't they work? They have no where to live, but they can get beer and ciggies and dope.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: February 19, 2010, 03:52:09 PM »

just want to add my 2 cents on this ....
pill heads love pills so why are they selling them? 100 pills at 7 a pop is 700 what are they buying that they would rather have instead of pills?
answer... better drugs
and you have to show a photo id when you pick up narc pills... so if she had free dental and got pills under someone name how did she pick up the pills at the pharmacy?...
why was trina not charged? and why is her kid bonded?
we saw the vid of the take down how does misty's stuff being in trina's car fall into that situation? she must have driven her and ron there right? just brainstorming
I have the same questions here penny.  Something is not quite what it appears in my view.  We will see eventually I guess.  Was it not Hope that was arrested right after the headless rat incident?

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: February 19, 2010, 04:03:38 PM »

I would agree that observation about the players involved.   But I think since other LE is involved other than just Putnam Co., that these people will not stop until there are answers. (or.....they are all locked up for a decent amount of time)

I agree.The players are going down.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: February 19, 2010, 04:05:00 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-02-18/story/two_new_charges_added_to_misty_croslin_in_court        According to this article Misty's lawyer has said Misty has changed her mind about Lenny bailing her out.

Thanks,I'll go check it out. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: February 19, 2010, 04:07:20 PM »

Been wondering what Fields must have said to Misty.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: February 19, 2010, 04:17:02 PM »

Been wondering what Fields must have said to Misty.

I guess she didn't like LPs terms.
http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-02-19/croslin-faces-new-drug-charges-0

~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: February 19, 2010, 04:26:15 PM »

Just thought I'd toss this out......I'm almost 100% certain he would get disability for HaLeigh, when Eli was born he got it for the ONLY reason of being under 600 grams and when I argued about this with the hospital (dumb I know), they told me he could possibly stay on it forever even once he left the hospital and had no signs of any diabilities

Of course he never did leave the hospital but my daughter rec'd disability checks for him until he passed......crazy I know.
no link right now but i looked it up before turner's does qualify as disabled... as for junior he had heart trouble so i don't know about him but i am almost certain for haleigh.and as far as the taxes out of his check he is below poverty level and would get taxed ss and fica all the stops would only be less then 10% of his check i was going to ask how much your grandson got but thhat is personal and irrelevant because it increases with age... i know a person who has a kid with post traumatic stress disorder that she probably caused herself and she gets close to 900 a month for 1 disabled kid
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: February 19, 2010, 04:30:03 PM »

I guess not.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: February 19, 2010, 04:32:33 PM »

I am not so sure about the disabilty, my two grandsons don't get it and they have MD. I feel sure Ron got Medicaid and food stamps and probably welfare also. on medicaid you don't have to pay anything at the Drs. and I think at the most $1.50 per script.
But I look at it this way......GGMS maybe drawing SS, but there is TN, Ron, Misty,Tommy, Hope,Lisa, Hank, ....None of these young people work....they are able bodied young people who need to get off their sorry, butts and go to work. They are not grieving a missing child anymore, they are not out searching for a missing child anymore and never have been. Why can't they work? They have no where to live, but they can get beer and ciggies and dope.

I thought Ron was collecting unemployment and most likey he was receiving Medicaid and food stamps and with this tree job (Katrina)probably being paid under the table.. He lived at GGranny.. Then he had income from dealing drugs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.