March 28, 2024, 10:31:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 297779 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2010, 11:14:03 AM »

Hey all, Thank you for the prayers, i came home to get a shower & make some calls. I feel like I've been on another planet!! The heart catherization came out fine; no blockages, but he does have slight pulmonary hypertension so they did a cat scan this morn. We  are waiting for the results. If there is a clot they will treat it with meds. They also are looking at thyroid now. One of his thyroid levels was really low. He has a family history of thyroid so it's very possible, all the same symptoms. So much better than the alternative!! BBL Love you all!  an angelic monkey

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2010, 03:04:24 PM »

hey Everyone, I'm only home for a minute to get a change of clothes, I've been at the hospital since yesterday afternoon. My husband was having symptoms of cardiac problems like shortness of breath & sweating so he went to the doctor yesterday & they admitted him & he's having a heart cath. this afternoon. I'm so scared, please please keep him in your prayers! Love you all, Monken

Prayers for you & your husband Monken. Please let us know how he is doing.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2010, 03:06:37 PM »

Hey all, Thank you for the prayers, i came home to get a shower & make some calls. I feel like I've been on another planet!! The heart catherization came out fine; no blockages, but he does have slight pulmonary hypertension so they did a cat scan this morn. We  are waiting for the results. If there is a clot they will treat it with meds. They also are looking at thyroid now. One of his thyroid levels was really low. He has a family history of thyroid so it's very possible, all the same symptoms. So much better than the alternative!! BBL Love you all!  an angelic monkey

Thank you for up dating us. I hope it's the thyroid and not the alternative. Prayers  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »

Good morning can    Now I'm waiting to see if CBB shows up.  Then she can post:

I can see!  I can bee! I can bee!  I can see bee bee!   

Thank you so very, very much Red and Justen!!

I see a bee and the bee sees me.
Can you see a bee?
CeeBeeBee can you see the bee see me?
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Good morning! 
Hurry up CBB, Bearly and the bee are waiting for you!   

Thanks, can!  How are you?

I think that would make a good title for a children's book, "Bearly and the Bee."

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2010, 05:59:07 PM »

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Sending prayers and healing thoughts.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2010, 07:10:09 PM »

Hi Ms. 

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2010, 08:33:15 PM »

Hi Ms. 

Hey ya' Ms. Bearly 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2010, 09:03:32 PM »

Thanks for the update Monken.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2010, 09:09:35 PM »

Good morning can    Now I'm waiting to see if CBB shows up.  Then she can post:

I can see!  I can bee! I can bee!  I can see bee bee!   

Thank you so very, very much Red and Justen!!

I see a bee and the bee sees me.
Can you see a bee?
CeeBeeBee can you see the bee see me?
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Good morning! 
Hurry up CBB, Bearly and the bee are waiting for you!   

Thanks, can!  How are you?

I think that would make a good title for a children's book, "Bearly and the Bee."

I'm good thanks Bearly.

Hmmnn.."Bearly and the Bee."  ???  I think you could do a splendid job with that.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2010, 02:17:22 AM »

OK............... I'm here.................. where is everybody????   

Bearly? Aren't your thighs getting a little chapped???       

crazybabyborg
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2010, 02:33:44 AM »

Maybe you should grease the p.....   

You know, I don't think that's even you. I think you have an evil twin. I know about evil twins. I have one too! See, she would be saying ugly things like, " Aren't you getting tired of doing that same, tired turn? You never seem to learn a new move. Hmmm, what's that saying? Something about tricks and dogs?"   

Not me, though! I just bask in the glow of my polished halo and smile sweetly at your little angel, or chuckle merrily at your cute little Hula Bear!

I think your angel is trying to call you. She keeps getting a busy signal!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2010, 10:20:43 PM »

Hi,

Looking for a mod or Klaas

Could one of you please remove JSM email address in The JSM thread post 702 page 36. It was posted right before SM went down tonight. Thank you so much.  an angelic monkey

(Edit- Done.  MB)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:33:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2010, 10:40:21 PM »

With all the money I am raking in, I call it happy chappy!

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2010, 10:41:41 PM »

Hi,

Looking for a mod or Klaas

Could one of you please remove JSM email address in The JSM thread post 702 page 36. It was posted right before SM went down tonight. Thank you so much.  an angelic monkey

(Edit- Done.  MB)

Thank you Muffy Bee  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2010, 10:43:17 PM »

With all the money I am raking in, I call it happy chappy!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2010, 10:43:48 PM »

Maybe you should grease the p.....   

You know, I don't think that's even you. I think you have an evil twin. I know about evil twins. I have one too! See, she would be saying ugly things like, " Aren't you getting tired of doing that same, tired turn? You never seem to learn a new move. Hmmm, what's that saying? Something about tricks and dogs?"   

Not me, though! I just bask in the glow of my polished halo and smile sweetly at your little angel, or chuckle merrily at your cute little Hula Bear!

I think your angel is trying to call you. She keeps getting a busy signal!

My hula bear does not have an angel, never know what is going to happen.

I believe in miracles!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2010, 03:04:58 PM »

We didn't start the fire 2010

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mgppoeY0N6o&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/mgppoeY0N6o&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

2 4 1
crazybabyborg
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2010, 10:41:08 AM »

Hellooooooo????

I wanted to share a giggle with you guys. I woke up just before sunrise this morning and went to put on some coffee. By the time I had washed my face and brushed my teeth, it was daylight and I figured the coffee was ready. I went in to the kitchen, poured a cup, and leaned across the kitchen counter to check out the day. These guys were looking back at me. LOL! (far left through the window in the first one, and the second is after I walked over to the love seat and sat down). There were 5 in all but they were too spread out to get them all, and they were suspicious of the flash from the camera, so I left it at these.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2010, 01:29:40 PM »

Hellooooooo????

I wanted to share a giggle with you guys. I woke up just before sunrise this morning and went to put on some coffee. By the time I had washed my face and brushed my teeth, it was daylight and I figured the coffee was ready. I went in to the kitchen, poured a cup, and leaned across the kitchen counter to check out the day. These guys were looking back at me. LOL! (far left through the window in the first one, and the second is after I walked over to the love seat and sat down). There were 5 in all but they were too spread out to get them all, and they were suspicious of the flash from the camera, so I left it at these.

I love it CBB.  My guess is this is something not unusual for you to see in your yard?  We have deer in the corn field across from our house and they come into our back yard and eat the apples off our apple trees.  One branch used to be loaded with apples but now they have dragged the branches down onto the ground and most the apples are gone.  I have to say you are living in "God's Country".  Beautiful.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2010, 03:35:00 PM »

CBB, I agree with Blue Moon, it looks like God's country.

PS  I could not imagine what was looking back at you when you first started typing.  I was thinking raccoon, bear...

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.