April 19, 2024, 05:58:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 298914 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2010, 03:39:18 PM »

Hi Blue Moon!      I think we both live in God's country! 

No, it's not unusual at all. It was unusual that the camera was on the kitchen counter. These guys were checking out a pear tree on that side of the back yard, but I've fed deer from the deck. I don't do it anymore because my dog goes nuts when they wait at the back door! LOL! They're darn complacent too! I drive s-l-o-w-l-y once I get in the neighborhood, because encountering a herd (if that's the right word?) crossing the road is a daily occurance, and they just look at you and expect you to stop! I'm still seeing babies with the white spots, which is a little unusual this time of year. Maybe it's going to be a late winter?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2010, 03:55:49 PM »

CBB, I agree with Blue Moon, it looks like God's country.

PS  I could not imagine what was looking back at you when you first started typing.  I was thinking raccoon, bear...

Hey Miss Bear! A raccoon in the morning would have alarmed me! Those little critters are only supposed to be out at night! A bear would have alarmed me anytime of day! There has been the occasional bear in the area, and in the neighborhood but I've never seen one, and I don't want to!

I see you've got you gittyup on, you Hula Hussy!    
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2010, 05:49:25 PM »

Hey All! I'm so glad to have my hubby home! It is his thyroid. Diagnosis: high output heart failure due to unknown hyperthyroidism!!  If he had not come in when he did he would have gone into thyroid storm which could be fatal! He is on high doses of anti-thyroid meds & inderal to lower his heart rate( it was sustaining 150+ beats per minute) We will go back to the Dr. tues to see where to go from here. i know it will involve a trip to an Endocrinologist in Jackson. Anyway. we are soooo thankful that this is very treatable & thank you all for being concerned, I love you all!!!  Now I have to catch up on Caylee, Natalee, & Kyron's threads!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2010, 06:59:26 PM »

Hey All! I'm so glad to have my hubby home! It is his thyroid. Diagnosis: high output heart failure due to unknown hyperthyroidism!!  If he had not come in when he did he would have gone into thyroid storm which could be fatal! He is on high doses of anti-thyroid meds & inderal to lower his heart rate( it was sustaining 150+ beats per minute) We will go back to the Dr. tues to see where to go from here. i know it will involve a trip to an Endocrinologist in Jackson. Anyway. we are soooo thankful that this is very treatable & thank you all for being concerned, I love you all!!!  Now I have to catch up on Caylee, Natalee, & Kyron's threads!!

I'm so glad he's home and that he will maintain treatment that should solve the problem!! I know it's been scary for you Monken. HUGS for you from me! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2010, 02:12:55 AM »

Hellooooooo????

I wanted to share a giggle with you guys. I woke up just before sunrise this morning and went to put on some coffee. By the time I had washed my face and brushed my teeth, it was daylight and I figured the coffee was ready. I went in to the kitchen, poured a cup, and leaned across the kitchen counter to check out the day. These guys were looking back at me. LOL! (far left through the window in the first one, and the second is after I walked over to the love seat and sat down). There were 5 in all but they were too spread out to get them all, and they were suspicious of the flash from the camera, so I left it at these.

Oh CBB what a wonderful way to bring in the new day.  

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2010, 07:14:42 PM »

PS  I could not imagine what was looking back at you when you first started typing.  I was thinking raccoon, bear...

That would have been a scream not a giggle.  But at first I thought it was bear too!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2010, 07:18:30 PM »

Monken I am so glad to hear your husband is home and that they found out what was wrong.  God Bless you both. Continued prayers that he gets back to his normal self in no time.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2010, 12:07:11 AM »

Hey Miss Bear! A raccoon in the morning would have alarmed me! Those little critters are only supposed to be out at night! A bear would have alarmed me anytime of day! There has been the occasional bear in the area, and in the neighborhood but I've never seen one, and I don't want to!

I see you've got you gittyup on, you Hula Hussy!    

What's so scary about a bear?   

I didn't know if you meant giggles as being in hysterics or giggles as in a princess meeting prince charming.

Yes, CBB, I am doing the vertical limbo, that's what happens when my angel takes a vacation.  Hope she comes back soon.

First we get complaints about $h!tt!ng in the woods, then we get complaints when we knock on doors asking humans to let us use their bathroom.  There just is no pleasing people.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2010, 12:13:56 AM »

He came in when he did because he is a professional and he has a very loving and caring wife.

I am so glad to hear it is treatable.  I have been sending prayers your way and now they are prayers of thanksgiving.  I love you, too.  We didn't share your husband's trip through nursing school just to bail out on him when he needed us.  We are here for the good times, the bad, and the scary times to hold the hands of fellow monkeys we have come to think of as our family.

Good luck with the upcoming treatment and please keep us informed.

Please be careful on the threads you mentioned after having such a scare.  There is absolute insanity coming from those threads (not from the monkeys, but from the alleged perps and their families.  It is a roller coaster ride and Joran is being Joran, 'nuff said.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: July 19, 2010, 12:17:08 AM »

That would have been a scream not a giggle.  But at first I thought it was bear too!

Hey Beautiful Green Eyes!  The giggle thing escaped me when the next part shot it right out of my head.

I believe in miracles!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2010, 12:17:20 AM »

Help, am lost! Where's the Prayer Request Board? TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: July 19, 2010, 12:18:45 AM »

Help, am lost! Where's the Prayer Request Board? TIA

I have been thinking of you, IBE!  Don't move a muscle, I will be right back with the link.  Hold tight!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2010, 12:21:46 AM »

IBE, this is the last post.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=21.msg1185873#msg1185873

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2010, 12:23:24 AM »

Thanks. My only guy cousin in Indiana is having an operation tomorrow at 5 am their time. I have an emergency check out with the big C surgeon at 2 pm Pac. Time.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2010, 12:26:17 AM »

Thanks Bearlyhere

Don't you just love the deer photos? CBB said we could come there if we had a big earthquake. Too bad we won't be able to evacuate for I'd be on the road to save monkey family!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2010, 12:45:21 AM »

Thanks. My only guy cousin in Indiana is having an operation tomorrow at 5 am their time. I have an emergency check out with the big C surgeon at 2 pm Pac. Time.

My prayers are with you and your family, IBE. 

It is best if you put that information here and in the prayer thread.  You will have a greater chance of it being seen by your monkey friends.  We care about you and would like to know what is going on.  Please keep us informed.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2010, 12:49:08 AM »

Thanks Bearlyhere

Don't you just love the deer photos? CBB said we could come there if we had a big earthquake. Too bad we won't be able to evacuate for I'd be on the road to save monkey family!

Yes, the photos are lovely, as is CBB.

Please take care of yourself, those quakes scare me and I am on the other side of the country.  Just knowing my monkey friends are there gives me the willies.

Have you spoken with Donna's family lately?  How are they holding up?  You are a blessing for that family.  You never gave up.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2010, 12:51:38 AM »

Hi Northern Rose!  I have missed your sense of humor.  Please don't work too hard while you don't have to.  Take care of you for a change.

I am only suggesting this because I care.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2010, 12:52:32 AM »

Oh IBE - I pray all goes well for your cousin AND you.  HUGS to you! 
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2010, 11:08:09 AM »

I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself.  I will be posting as Tolerance, but my name is Pat.  I live in Northern IL.  I have been following this board for months and Klass approved me TODAY!
Blessings.
Pat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.