April 20, 2024, 12:55:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 298999 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2010, 01:48:21 PM »

Thanks for those links Bearlyhere.

My former co-worker's nephew was diagnosed with autism eight years ago when he was two.  Up until he was 11 months old ... his development was progressing normally.  Within a very short period of time following a high fever related to immunization shots ... he began to noticable regress.  It is all documented on dated home videos.

I would assume that this young man's mother who has spent countless hours on her own and with other Moms over the years researching the possible underlying cause of this disorder has looked into comparative studies between groups who do not vaccinate their children and ... the general population who do.

My interest in the autism spectrum has a foundation in my almost 11 year old grandson who was diagnosed with ADD at an early age.  There is no defining moment that symptoms began to manifest themselves.  My daughter and SIL made the decision that meds would only be given to him as a last resort.  I believe they made the right decision.  Today ... in environments that have few distractions or ... when engaged in a one on one conversation ... he functions normally ... there are no obvious symptoms.  When he is placed in distracting environments ... he applies the coping strategies that he has been taught and learned over the years.  For the most part ... there are no issues.  Thankfully ... my grandson is not defiant.  If his actions are inappropriate ... as with his siblings ... "the look" will usually suffice.  At the most ... addressing him sternly using his full name ... may be required to bring him back to task.  However ... the same goes for his siblings.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: August 05, 2010, 10:16:45 PM »

Thank you for the update on Anapka the donkey, SuzieQ.  The publicity stunt was very cruel in my opinion.  I hope Anapka knows only love and kindness for the rest of her life.   

I thought it gruesome.   They should all be ashamed ... Bless little Anapka.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: August 07, 2010, 02:11:46 PM »

Thank you for the update on Anapka the donkey, SuzieQ.  The publicity stunt was very cruel in my opinion.  I hope Anapka knows only love and kindness for the rest of her life.   

I was so angry about the cruelty to this donk I was just sick.I have 4 rescue donks and the one 2nd from the right in my avi was used for local rodeos and for practice in roping contests.They put them in a chute with riders on horseback with lassos and chased him down,roped him and hogtied him over and over again for a full year. His legs were terribly scarred and he was terrified of people. They use donks because they don't want to chance breaking a leg or injuring a calf because they are a source of income..donks are just shot  and buried because they are cheap and of no financial value. It took two years to have him come to us and take a treat or let us groom or pet him. Now he is just a love and he is not a throwaway animal...sorry for the rant.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: August 07, 2010, 07:05:00 PM »

I was so angry about the cruelty to this donk I was just sick.I have 4 rescue donks and the one 2nd from the right in my avi was used for local rodeos and for practice in roping contests.They put them in a chute with riders on horseback with lassos and chased him down,roped him and hogtied him over and over again for a full year. His legs were terribly scarred and he was terrified of people. They use donks because they don't want to chance breaking a leg or injuring a calf because they are a source of income..donks are just shot  and buried because they are cheap and of no financial value. It took two years to have him come to us and take a treat or let us groom or pet him. Now he is just a love and he is not a throwaway animal...sorry for the rant.

Three cheers for you 4 donks for providing good, loving homes for the donks.      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: August 07, 2010, 08:27:16 PM »

And to your SIL for keeping her donks safe

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 07, 2010, 10:59:19 PM »

This was awful. I agree.

Ono, arrived today in Gulf Shores, HOT, HOT, HOT.  Is not crowded at all here.  I sure hope they recover fast.  The beach is clean and pretty as always and the water is clear also.  We got a condo, good deal, paid for 5 nights, they gave us the 6th night free and then reduced the overall bill by 20%.  We went to LuLu's to eat and this time we got in.  It was good, we both had the shrimp.  We are still alive.  I really hate what BP has done to this area.  We are staying for a week and do not plan on doing much. Tomorrow is suppose to be 101 degrees so it will be too hot to even walk on the sand without shoes.  I love this place and always have.  I just hope they overcome this and thrive in the future.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: August 07, 2010, 11:01:24 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: August 07, 2010, 11:07:08 PM »

The above cheers and hearts are for those that give our animal/reptile/bird friends kindness, love and care. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #228 on: August 09, 2010, 12:29:51 PM »

I followed the donkey story and knew she was physically OK. I read an article that stated the examining Vet wasn't so sure about her emotional state. The whole thing just burns me. 

There's a reason that one of the surest signs of adult criminal maladjustment is cruelty to animals as a child. The adults who did this to that poor animal show a total inability to feel empathy, and that's scarey for any living thing crossing their paths. I think they should be charged and should serve jail time!

Whew............. got that off my chest!   

Now, if there were words that could get a few things off my azz, I'd be SO happy!!!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: August 09, 2010, 02:53:58 PM »

I followed the donkey story and knew she was physically OK. I read an article that stated the examining Vet wasn't so sure about her emotional state. The whole thing just burns me. 

There's a reason that one of the surest signs of adult criminal maladjustment is cruelty to animals as a child. The adults who did this to that poor animal show a total inability to feel empathy, and that's scarey for any living thing crossing their paths. I think they should be charged and should serve jail time!

Now, if there were words that could get a few things off my azz, I'd be SO happy!!!   

Bolded by me.

If you find any words that can help with that, please let me know asap.    I could use some of those words myself     

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: August 09, 2010, 07:33:46 PM »

I have no idea where to post this but.....   A friend of mine has a gentleman staying in the home where her kids are living with their father.  He seems kinda like a con man and shady. However, this is my speculation.  He could be a great guy.  I do not know how you guys perform your searches, but I was wondering if someone could research the guy for me.

Mainly want to know of crimes and or abuse to children.  I worry for her kids.

All the info I have is. ((EDIT - I'M GOING TO ASK PEOPLE TO EMAIL YOU FOR THE NAME)) 

Currently residing in KY.  However, I was told he owns a 1.6 million dollar home in NY.   If someone could email me any info they can find, I would greatly appreciate it.   I do not want the information posted online, causing slander or personal information posted.  Would rather email me what anyone can find.

Then once I get some info to ease my mind, I will see if a MOD can delete my posts.

I accepted a new job and have not been able to post too much.  But follow daily and thanks for everyone's effort on keeping up with the Anthony, Cummings and Holloway cases.  

God bless

I will post a generic email address so people can send me an email.  aunttimmie@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,
MWC
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:20:33 PM by klaasend » Logged
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2010, 07:39:33 AM »

I have no idea where to post this but.....   A friend of mine has a gentleman staying in the home where her kids are living with their father.  He seems kinda like a con man and shady. However, this is my speculation.  He could be a great guy.  I do not know how you guys perform your searches, but I was wondering if someone could research the guy for me.

Mainly want to know of crimes and or abuse to children.  I worry for her kids.

All the info I have is. ((EDIT - I'M GOING TO ASK PEOPLE TO EMAIL YOU FOR THE NAME)) 

Currently residing in KY.  However, I was told he owns a 1.6 million dollar home in NY.   If someone could email me any info they can find, I would greatly appreciate it.   I do not want the information posted online, causing slander or personal information posted.  Would rather email me what anyone can find.

Then once I get some info to ease my mind, I will see if a MOD can delete my posts.

I accepted a new job and have not been able to post too much.  But follow daily and thanks for everyone's effort on keeping up with the Anthony, Cummings and Holloway cases.  

God bless

I will post a generic email address so people can send me an email.  aunttimmie@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,
MWC

Thanks for the edit.  I almost suggested that to prevent name showing up in searches.  Great idea,  email me for the name. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2010, 10:24:09 AM »

Continued thoughts for Northern Rose and her son.   an angelic monkey

Has anyone heard from Northern Rose recently?  Hope her son is progressing well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2010, 08:32:46 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2010, 08:56:10 PM »

Has anyone heard from Northern Rose recently?  Hope her son is progressing well.

last I heard he was doing better..was at home and eating..NoRose makes the best food so I am sure that he is in good hands...xxxx

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: August 11, 2010, 03:14:55 AM »

Bolded by me.

If you find any words that can help with that, please let me know asap.    I could use some of those words myself     

for me, too!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #236 on: August 11, 2010, 06:32:42 AM »

I have noticed a commercial on TV lately re: Whooping Cough in babies and a vaccine for parents to get.
NUT you have read some of my posts and know - I am not one to go with the flow of pharma
My comment on this prob won't be of the norm. I say Heck NO ..  its another campaign for the big pharma to make money. Scare tactic.. for them to plant/inject whatever " pathogen " treason they can.. lab made that won't kill us - yet will make us lame ..to the point to have to rely on another script to keep us from falling apart.  (( sorry I am really negative on these Newly founded Vacc's)) .. no hate, nor nanners ..pls from anyone .. I know I am not alone in my thoughts. Opinions Yes please.  I am glad you posted this Nut, the first time I saw the ad on TV - I said oh hear we go .. another scare tactic. I have studied and read like no other on some of these new " vacc's"  I have documents on some ..that if you only knew what were in them ..it would scare the living daylights out of you ..and you would never want them in your child's body ..nor your own. 
NOT from the FDA or some anti vacc protester on the net  - but actual " inserts/documentation produced by the pharma companies that only physicians are privy too" ... its very scary. No way in hell would I allow to be injected with these vaccs - I will take my chances.  rambo knowledge is power and that is what they depend on - That No one is thinking nor reading up .. they depend on the masses to take the word of a Doc, Pharma, who are being paid for each vacc injected etc..$$$$$ or if the Vacc is pushed by the health dept/govt to the poor and uneducated/uninsured- if you get sick from the Vacc.. who are you going to turn to ??? perpetual dollars in the making.  I will stop now. 

A link to the Mayo Clinic written Dec 2009 - Whooping Cough
http://www.mayoclinic.com/print/whooping-cough/DS00445/DSECTION=all&METHOD=print
Adults. Some varieties of the every-10-year tetanus and diphtheria vaccine also include protection against whooping cough (pertussis). In addition to protecting you against whooping cough, this vaccine will also reduce the risk of your transmitting whooping cough to infants.
for some reason I do not find this promo AD of fear on TV to make me want to run and get jabbed 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #237 on: August 11, 2010, 06:40:21 AM »

Can - I have talked to Northern, Her son is on the mend. Thank you God. He is getting better every day.  She is busy but sends her Love to all and everyone. 

For my Sister Northern - She sent this to me once, I send it back to Her - because she knows. This song has many meanings

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WPPlGFh6OpQ&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/WPPlGFh6OpQ&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: August 11, 2010, 07:02:12 AM »

last I heard he was doing better..was at home and eating..NoRose makes the best food so I am sure that he is in good hands...xxxx

Thanks cookie!  Yes, nothing like Mom's cooking...and Northern's recipe's are awesome. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2010, 07:21:40 AM »

Can - I have talked to Northern, Her son is on the mend. Thank you God. He is getting better every day.  She is busy but sends her Love to all and everyone. 

For my Sister Northern - She sent this to me once, I send it back to Her - because she knows. This song has many meanings

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WPPlGFh6OpQ&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/WPPlGFh6OpQ&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

Thank you Deenie!  Great news! 
Sending hugs to Northern Rose - she is missed.

Deenie, I tried but was unable to play your song. 

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.