April 25, 2024, 06:28:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 299244 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #300 on: August 12, 2010, 02:51:45 AM »

Bubba will wear a tuxedo "bowtie".

He will be held on leash by my ex (I'll tell you why in a minute) and as they walk down the aisle AFTER the ceremony, Michael will take the leash and walk him out with his bride. It will be a picture, and that's it. He WANTED him to ring bear!   

I guess Bubba could be the ring bearer - I'm sure he could also give the little flower girl a lift to the alter. Monkey Devil!

He could, and she could ride sidesaddle! I could live with that. What I can't live with is the thought he'd lick his, well, you know, or expell, well you know, in front of the church!!!

Better in front of the Church than in the church

Yeah! I didn't even mention my fears of what he could leave in the uh........... collection plate! I can just see it now: My son says "I Do", the Bride says "I Do" and Budda chimes in with "Do Do".     
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #301 on: August 12, 2010, 02:53:08 AM »

Surprised yourself did ya?  I would have been sayin some stuff along with the dance.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: August 12, 2010, 02:53:08 AM »

He will be held on leash by my ex (I'll tell you why in a minute) and as they walk down the aisle AFTER the ceremony, Michael will take the leash and walk him out with his bride. It will be a picture, and that's it. He WANTED him to ring bear!   

I guess Bubba could be the ring bearer - I'm sure he could also give the little flower girl a lift to the alter. Monkey Devil!

He could, and she could ride sidesaddle! I could live with that. What I can't live with is the thought he'd lick his, well, you know, or expell, well you know, in front of the church!!!

Yeah! I didn't even mention my fears of what he could leave in the uh........... collection plate! I can just see it now: My son says "I Do", the Bride says "I Do" and Budda chimes in with "Do Do".     

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: August 12, 2010, 02:53:30 AM »

I am sorry but I would love to see that picture. Just be happy he isn't into some exotic pet. 

I thought the wedding coordinator would nip it in the bud, so I didn't worry about what my son wanted. With a grin I nudged my son and said, "Oh honey, why don't you tell us about your "special" member of the wedding party?" I wanted to smack the guy when he said, "If the dog is that important to you, he SHOULD be part of this occasion."

Hows the wife to be taking it?

She loves me because I managed to 86 the ring bearer thing. He's crazy about that dog.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #304 on: August 12, 2010, 02:54:00 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: August 12, 2010, 02:57:11 AM »

Surprised yourself did ya?  I would have been sayin some stuff along with the dance.
Oh I did!  Mother F!!!!!!!!!!!! a few times.

Thankfully my daughters were with me and one of them googled to see what to do - scratch the stinger out instead of squeezing it out - just a little fyi.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #306 on: August 12, 2010, 02:57:51 AM »

Bubba's weighs 180 pounds and slobbers. If my ex makes it to the reception at all, I'll be sure and have a bib at his setting!   Monkey Devil!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: August 12, 2010, 02:58:27 AM »

Bubba's weighs 180 pounds and slobbers. If my ex makes it to the reception at all, I'll be sure and have a bib at his setting!   Monkey Devil!

How funny!!  Please provide pictures......
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: August 12, 2010, 02:59:13 AM »

On second thought - can you just put it up on Live Stream???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #309 on: August 12, 2010, 02:59:25 AM »

Thankfully my daughters were with me and one of them googled to see what to do - scratch the stinger out instead of squeezing it out - just a little fyi.

They scratched where you had just been stung!     Ouchiemama!!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #310 on: August 12, 2010, 03:02:41 AM »

I'll post lots! I've got to get serious about getting some of this weight off of me before then. If I don't, I'm only going to allow myself to be photographed with Bubba, and then convince everyone he's an ugly chiwawa. (I can't spell that and I'm not going to try!)   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #311 on: August 12, 2010, 03:03:32 AM »

I'll second that. If nothing else CBB it will be remembered for a long time.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #312 on: August 12, 2010, 03:06:16 AM »

This is a formal wedding with a Bull Mastiff. It's just WRONG!!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #313 on: August 12, 2010, 03:06:18 AM »

Why scratch it out? I would have squeezed it out thinking I could get some of the nasty stuff out with it. Thanks I will have to remember that.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: August 12, 2010, 03:07:40 AM »

Time for me to get to bed.  It's been nice chatting with you two!!!  We need to do this again very soon!

Sweet Dreams ~ xoxoxo
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #315 on: August 12, 2010, 03:09:19 AM »

[/quot
But Bubba has feelings too. Would colors are they using?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #316 on: August 12, 2010, 03:11:36 AM »

Time for me to get to bed.  It's been nice chatting with you two!!!  We need to do this again very soon!

Sweet Dreams ~ xoxoxo

Good Night Jackie Sweet Dreams. Yes we do have to do this again soon. I have missed our silly late nights.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #317 on: August 12, 2010, 03:11:54 AM »

[/quot
But Bubba has feelings too. Would colors are they using?

Eggplant is what I would call it, and a silvery green. The colors are pretty together.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #318 on: August 12, 2010, 03:14:58 AM »

Night Jackie!! Sleep well and God Bless!

I don't know why I keep getting inside the quote box! 

GE? I'm going to let Ku out and get ready for bed. If I don't get back tonight, you sleep well too and it's been great chatting with you!!   

Remember, we want quilt pictures!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #319 on: August 12, 2010, 03:15:29 AM »

CBB the wedding is going to be wonderful. So it's going have a little (well not so little) different quest than most weddings do. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.