March 28, 2024, 12:37:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 297783 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #320 on: August 12, 2010, 03:17:02 AM »

Night Jackie!! Sleep well and God Bless!

I don't know why I keep getting inside the quote box! 

GE? I'm going to let Ku out and get ready for bed. If I don't get back tonight, you sleep well too and it's been great chatting with you!!   

Remember, we want quilt pictures!!   

Good Night CBB Sweet Dreams. God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #321 on: August 12, 2010, 03:18:25 AM »

CBB the wedding is going to be wonderful. So it's going have a little (well not so little) different quest than most weddings do. 

Hu-uh................. you have to SYMPATHIZE with me GE!!!    Oh, it will be alright I hope, and you're right, no one will forget it!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: August 12, 2010, 03:22:39 AM »

Hi CBB and Green Eyes!  Found you!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #323 on: August 12, 2010, 03:24:35 AM »

Hi Miss Bearly

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #324 on: August 12, 2010, 03:29:02 AM »

CBB the wedding is going to be wonderful. So it's going have a little (well not so little) different quest than most weddings do. 

Hu-uh................. you have to SYMPATHIZE with me GE!!!    Oh, it will be alright I hope, and you're right, no one will forget it!

CBB I do SYMPATHIZE with you. But you and I both know that if your son wanted the man in the moon at his wedding you would do everything in your power to see he would get it.  Saying a special prayer that Bubba behaves in Church. Or that your son changes his mind.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: August 12, 2010, 03:30:53 AM »

His DOG..................... yes his DOG, is going to be in the wedding.  Not a sweet little thing but a BULL MASTIFF named BUBBA!   

As long as he is not marrying Bubba, don't be too worried about it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: August 12, 2010, 03:31:54 AM »

Hi Miss Bearly

How are you?

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #327 on: August 12, 2010, 03:32:18 AM »

Bearly I have wanted to tell you that your post in Kryons thread the other day brought tears to my eyes. You are a loving mother and caring soul. You have done a wonderful job with your son. I know it isn't a job it was out of love but can't think of another word right now. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #328 on: August 12, 2010, 03:34:52 AM »

I am so ready for some cooler weather. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #329 on: August 12, 2010, 03:38:28 AM »

I keep getting all these phones calls from family out in Calif. Oh it got hot today we hit 78/80. It's like  They have had the coolest summer so far on record. I keep telling them they are going to get their heat come Nov. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: August 12, 2010, 03:41:27 AM »

Bubba will wear a tuxedo "bowtie".

He will be held on leash by my ex (I'll tell you why in a minute) and as they walk down the aisle AFTER the ceremony, Michael will take the leash and walk him out with his bride. It will be a picture, and that's it. He WANTED him to ring bear!  

I guess Bubba could be the ring bearer - I'm sure he could also give the little flower girl a lift to the alter. Monkey Devil!

He could, and she could ride sidesaddle! I could live with that. What I can't live with is the thought he'd lick his, well, you know, or expell, well you know, in front of the church!!!

Better in front of the Church than in the church

I think that would be okay if he did that, after all, your ex will be holding him and a baggie, waiting at the ready.  Should be a great picture!  Maybe he will get a little excited and poop on his shoe!  We want pictures of that!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 03:49:21 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: August 12, 2010, 03:45:37 AM »

Bearly I have wanted to tell you that your post in Kryons thread the other day brought tears to my eyes. You are a loving mother and caring soul. You have done a wonderful job with your son. I know it isn't a job it was out of love but can't think of another word right now. 

Thanks, Green Eyes.

I love my son.  I am always second guessing myself.  I could also use someone to tell me what to throw out and what to keep, also how to find all the parts for these toys.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: August 12, 2010, 03:48:06 AM »

I keep getting all these phones calls from family out in Calif. Oh it got hot today we hit 78/80. It's like  They have had the coolest summer so far on record. I keep telling them they are going to get their heat come Nov. 

Even when the air in the house is cool, I am still sweating.  I think that humidity just gets in the air and nothing removes all of it.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #333 on: August 12, 2010, 04:00:19 AM »

Even when the air in the house is cool, I am still sweating.  I think that humidity just gets in the air and nothing removes all of it.

It's been bad this year. Only a few more weeks hopefully.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #334 on: August 12, 2010, 04:04:33 AM »

Thanks, Green Eyes.

I love my son.  I am always second guessing myself.  I could also use someone to tell me what to throw out and what to keep, also how to find all the parts for these toys.

I don't think you can ever find all the pieces to the toys. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #335 on: August 12, 2010, 04:16:47 AM »

I have to call it a night Miss Bearly. Hope you have a good night and wonderful day. Any time you need someone to confrim what a wonderful son you have raised just let me know.  But the second guessing is from being a concerned caring parent is all about. You always wonder if you have done the right thing.  This is truly one of those things that only time will tell. I can't tell you how many times I wondered if I had done the right thing with my kids or said the right thing. I made mistakes everybody does. They all turned out to be caring adults and pretty wonderful. Just keep doing what your heart tells you.

Good Night mamma Bear. Give baby bear a big hug from me.

God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: August 12, 2010, 07:34:45 AM »

It's been bad this year. Only a few more weeks hopefully.

Thanks, GE, that's the way to look at it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: August 12, 2010, 07:35:38 AM »

Thanks, Green Eyes.

I don't think you can ever find all the pieces to the toys. 

Thanks again.  So what do you do with them?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: August 12, 2010, 07:38:38 AM »

I have to call it a night Miss Bearly. Hope you have a good night and wonderful day. Any time you need someone to confrim what a wonderful son you have raised just let me know.  But the second guessing is from being a concerned caring parent is all about. You always wonder if you have done the right thing.  This is truly one of those things that only time will tell. I can't tell you how many times I wondered if I had done the right thing with my kids or said the right thing. I made mistakes everybody does. They all turned out to be caring adults and pretty wonderful. Just keep doing what your heart tells you.

Good Night mamma Bear. Give baby bear a big hug from me.

God Bless

Thanks,, Green Eyes, you sure made my heart lighter.  My son has a nasty cold and I didn't protect him from that big bad germ.  Stupid, I know, but I'm the Mom, I am allowed to feel that way.

xo
Bearly

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #339 on: August 12, 2010, 02:45:16 PM »

Hey Bearly!! I don't recall your request for a tardy slip last night!!   

Bearly........ at the end of the day, and at the end of all our days, we'll finally have our priorities straight. Most of us, me included, get through a day at a time just trying to do the things that are in front of us that require doing for survival. You seem to always have the right prospective that comes from seeing the whole picture, and you, my dear, being brighter than the av-er-age bear, have your priorities straight right now. Being the parent your child needs is an eternal accomplishment and you're doing a great job. The mistakes can be just as valuable as what you're satisfied with. How else can we teach our kids how to view failure, how to say "I'm sorry", and how to change course? Their life will be full of those things regardless how hard we try!

You're a good Mama Bear, and your Cub is going to be just fine because of it!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.