March 28, 2024, 05:20:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 297766 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: August 24, 2010, 09:18:41 AM »

CLICK ON THE PHOTO BELOW TO SEE THE CURRENT SLIDESHOW:

This slide show came out so good Klaas.  Thanks.  I will try and get more pictures.  I have a lot of pictures on my regular camera also but I can't upload them to this laptop (I will try and figure it out later).
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: August 24, 2010, 09:37:31 AM »

great photos! have a great time San!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: August 24, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »

Whew! I'm glad you all figured out where San is! I was beginning to get afraid we'd have to rename her "Waldo"! 

Have a GREAT time San and send us more pictures!!! 

Where's San-do?!?

,,,in San Diego, of course!  It's named after her!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: August 24, 2010, 12:07:42 PM »

This slide show came out so good Klaas.  Thanks.  I will try and get more pictures.  I have a lot of pictures on my regular camera also but I can't upload them to this laptop (I will try and figure it out later).

Love the pictures.  I have relatives in San Diego, I really want to go now!  I have to wait until my son decides he is not afraid of planes.  I can imagine him going up to the captain and demanding to get back on the ground and us spending the rest of our lives in jail.  I would give him something a doctor ordered to calm him down, if his system wasn't so medicine-adverse.  It would make him even more hyper and then we would have a real problem!  He would be driving the plane himself.

I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: August 24, 2010, 12:12:52 PM »

San Diego is lovely...

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #485 on: August 24, 2010, 02:49:11 PM »

The photos are beautiful, have a great time San. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #486 on: August 24, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »

Love the pictures.  I have relatives in San Diego, I really want to go now!  I have to wait until my son decides he is not afraid of planes.  I can imagine him going up to the captain and demanding to get back on the ground and us spending the rest of our lives in jail.  I would give him something a doctor ordered to calm him down, if his system wasn't so medicine-adverse.  It would make him even more hyper and then we would have a real problem!  He would be driving the plane himself.

Uhmmmm, Bearly? I'll go with you, OK? We'll have a fabulous time!  Only one thing, though.............. I'll be taking a separate flight!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #487 on: August 24, 2010, 02:55:25 PM »

Whew! I'm glad you all figured out where San is! I was beginning to get afraid we'd have to rename her "Waldo"! 

Where's San-do?!?

With her sister, San -Fran, right?   Rolling Eyes
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: August 24, 2010, 05:52:02 PM »

Uhmmmm, Bearly? I'll go with you, OK? We'll have a fabulous time!  Only one thing, though.............. I'll be taking a separate flight!     

Okay, he will go with you and I will go alone.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: August 24, 2010, 05:54:41 PM »

Where's San-do?!?

With her sister, San -Fran, right?   Rolling Eyes

Of course not, CBB.  That's just plain silly.

It's named after her brother, San Francisco!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #490 on: August 24, 2010, 06:21:00 PM »

Okay, he will go with you and I will go alone.

Note to self: Build bridge to fit over Bearly. Nothing gets over her otherwise! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: August 25, 2010, 01:42:05 AM »

San, now I know why you went to San Diego, the Phillies (your secret favorite team) are playing there on Friday and Saturday.  Do you have box seats?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #492 on: August 25, 2010, 08:39:47 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!!   

I'm late for work.................     gotta run!!   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: August 25, 2010, 08:41:08 AM »

Morning CBB and all other monkeys up already this morning..

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: August 25, 2010, 09:28:41 AM »

Morning CBB and all other monkeys up already this morning..

Good morning 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: August 25, 2010, 11:25:14 AM »

San, now I know why you went to San Diego, the Phillies (your secret favorite team) are playing there on Friday and Saturday.  Do you have box seats?

You can't be serious!!!  San is a NY Yankee fan & you are dreamin'.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: August 25, 2010, 02:30:22 PM »

You can't be serious!!!  San is a NY Yankee fan & you are dreamin'.   

Say it isn't so!!

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: August 25, 2010, 03:36:45 PM »

So San and her niece are in an area called Old Town today.  There are lots of shops, many  with Mexican stuff and some pretty decent Mexican restaurants.  She emailed me these two photos and said they are having fun shopping 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: August 25, 2010, 04:05:49 PM »

So San and her niece are in an area called Old Town today.  There are lots of shops, many  with Mexican stuff and some pretty decent Mexican restaurants.  She emailed me these two photos and said they are having fun shopping 

Nice!!!  Makes me wish I was there, too, especially the past two days with all the rain we've had here.  It looks beautiful there....and the shopping looks good, too.  LOL 

(think she'll bring anything back for us?)   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #499 on: August 25, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »

OH, OH, OH!!!! SAN!!! If you get a chance, BUY EARRINGS!!! My favorite earrings of all time came from Mexico........ they were Mexican Silver in the shape of crescent moons and I have looked everywhere online to replace them, with no luck!

It looks and sounds like you're having a blast! We miss you but I'm excited you're having a good time in such a gorgeous place!!    Keep the pictures coming!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.