March 28, 2024, 02:36:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 297759 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #540 on: August 28, 2010, 03:47:54 AM »

The table in the last picture was priced at $9,000.

Gee if that is the case I'll take 2 San Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Hope you are having a wonderful time.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: August 28, 2010, 08:36:53 AM »

My furbaby is once again full of stitches.  She had another growth on her rear leg. The last one was Stage 2 cancer, so they aggresively removed this one and sent it off for testing. The incision is 5-6 times the size of the growth, so I know they tried hard. It could take as long as 2 weeks to get the results, but the objective is to get margins that are free from cancer cells. She's doing well and isn't limping badly. I'm hoping that remains true and it's not just the numbing.

I know many of you have 4 legged "children" and understand. Keep a good thought for KuBear? Thx, Monkeys!

CBB...good thoughts coming KuBear's way as well lots of puppy prayers

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #542 on: August 28, 2010, 01:44:33 PM »

Thanks so much, Suzie, GE, Jackie and Sunny!! Kubear's doing well and sends a wet and sloppy lick to you all!!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: August 28, 2010, 02:27:55 PM »

I know I am late with this.  Hopefully they will put it up so you can listen to it later.

http://autismwomensnetwork.org/event/tanya-and-nadia-bloom-awn-radio

AWN Radio welcomes Tanya Bloom and her daughter Nadia. It was only 4 short months ago when Nadia got lost in a swamp located in the woods near her family's Florida home. Miraculously, Nadia survived 4 days and 4 nights in an area known to have alligators.  Both Tanya and Nadia will share their family's story of hope and inspiration during what could have turned out to be a tragedy.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: August 28, 2010, 02:57:40 PM »

My furbaby is once again full of stitches.  She had another growth on her rear leg. The last one was Stage 2 cancer, so they aggresively removed this one and sent it off for testing. The incision is 5-6 times the size of the growth, so I know they tried hard. It could take as long as 2 weeks to get the results, but the objective is to get margins that are free from cancer cells. She's doing well and isn't limping badly. I'm hoping that remains true and it's not just the numbing.

I know many of you have 4 legged "children" and understand. Keep a good thought for KuBear? Thx, Monkeys!

Will keep you and KuBear in my thoughts. an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #545 on: August 28, 2010, 03:30:07 PM »

I know I am late with this.  Hopefully they will put it up so you can listen to it later.

http://autismwomensnetwork.org/event/tanya-and-nadia-bloom-awn-radio

AWN Radio welcomes Tanya Bloom and her daughter Nadia. It was only 4 short months ago when Nadia got lost in a swamp located in the woods near her family's Florida home. Miraculously, Nadia survived 4 days and 4 nights in an area known to have alligators.  Both Tanya and Nadia will share their family's story of hope and inspiration during what could have turned out to be a tragedy.

Thank You Bearly

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: August 28, 2010, 06:30:25 PM »

CBB- I hope you get good news on Ku.   Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #547 on: August 28, 2010, 08:54:57 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Does anyone sew?  I recieve e-mail updates on sewing projects. This issue is for school stuff.

http://specials.about.com/service/newsletters/sewing/1283040000.htm

snip...

So if your kids haven't started or if you have time and fabric, here are some great sewing projects that will spare your bank account and supply kids with what they need for the school year.

snip...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: August 28, 2010, 10:22:26 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Does anyone sew?  I recieve e-mail updates on sewing projects. This issue is for school stuff.

snip...

So if your kids haven't started or if you have time and fabric, here are some great sewing projects that will spare your bank account and supply kids with what they need for the school year.

snip...

Great ideas. Thanks so much.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: August 29, 2010, 02:23:05 AM »

I am so sorry, CBB, poor KuBear has been through so much!  Give her an extra smooch from us.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: August 29, 2010, 02:25:35 AM »

From SAN - Padre's Stadium in San Diego 

Good thing she got that picture before it got all wet.

......from all of the tears shed there the last couple of days.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: August 29, 2010, 03:10:45 AM »

I am out of town and have been since Thursday.  My cousin passed away (I called her Aunt or Sister--she was a nun).  Those of you who have known me and through me, my son, might like to know my son was pall bearer at her funeral.  He was wonderful, I have never been so proud of him, he was so incredibly gentle when he carried her, you would think he had a baby in his hands.

My brother called my Dad to tell him how well people responded to my son and how personable he is.  This is a first for my brother.  The people we were with knew my son and pray for him.

Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts, and good wishes.  They mean more than you know.

As you know, people like my son are very honest.  I wish I could remember all he said.

"This is my first dead body."

"I don't like being in church."  (Why?)  "Because the music sound like a Dracula movie from the 1950's and it makes me feel creepy."

"Is she still your cousin?"  (Yes)  "Then why does everyone keep saying she WAS your cousin?"

"If she isn't your cousin now that she is dead, and your Grandmother was her cousin when Sister was still alive, is your Grandmother now her cousin again now that they are both dead?"

Don't forget the prognosis from the school district was that my son would never talk and would never understand anything I ever said.

I wish I could remember other things he said, one had my Dad rolling for a good couple of minutes.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #552 on: August 29, 2010, 03:34:53 AM »

I am out of town and have been since Thursday.  My cousin passed away (I called her Aunt or Sister--she was a nun).  Those of you who have known me and through me, my son, might like to know my son was pall bearer at her funeral.  He was wonderful, I have never been so proud of him, he was so incredibly gentle when he carried her, you would think he had a baby in his hands.

My brother called my Dad to tell him how well people responded to my son and how personable he is.  This is a first for my brother.  The people we were with knew my son and pray for him.

Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts, and good wishes.  They mean more than you know.

As you know, people like my son are very honest.  I wish I could remember all he said.

"This is my first dead body."

"I don't like being in church."  (Why?)  "Because the music sound like a Dracula movie from the 1950's and it makes me feel creepy."

"Is she still your cousin?"  (Yes)  "Then why does everyone keep saying she WAS your cousin?"

"If she isn't your cousin now that she is dead, and your Grandmother was her cousin when Sister was still alive, is your Grandmother now her cousin again now that they are both dead?"

Don't forget the prognosis from the school district was that my son would never talk and would never understand anything I ever said.

I wish I could remember other things he said, one had my Dad rolling for a good couple of minutes.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Bearly  an angelic monkey May your cousin rest in Peace.  Prayers to you all at this time of sorrow. She is in Gods Loving arms now.
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your son with us. It never fails when I am feeling like I at my wits end for what life has thrown my way. You come on and share the wonder of your son.  And I sit here with tears of joy for you both. God Bless you both.  How wonderful that he got to be a palbearer for your cousin. You should be proud you have done a wonderful job raising him. I am happy for you both.   an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #553 on: August 29, 2010, 06:59:28 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

snip...

snip...

Great ideas. Thanks so much.

::HelloKitty::mgoblue & Monkey's,

Your are very welcome!  You can sign up for Debbie's sewing newsletters.

http://sewing.about.com/b/2010/08/26/keeping-the-heat-and-cold-out.htm?nl=1#gB3

I dont want to post what I sewed, because, it will be picked up by Twitter, I will give the link, discreetly.
     You will see a "harnass" LOL.  A very clever idea,what woman have been doing for hundreds of years.
     I don't want to type what it because whatever we type ends up on Twitter and everywhere else.

http://sewing.about.com/od/adultclothingprojects/ss/brapocket.htm   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: August 29, 2010, 12:43:31 PM »

Here is where we can discuss breeding pintos I will go back grab the post I made on the other forum and attach it here.   

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #555 on: August 29, 2010, 12:45:22 PM »

That doesn't surprise me abut your grandparents.  Having bred miniature horses and known so many others who do. When you are breeding for pinto patterns it isn't unusual to breed a solid mare or stallion that have pinto in their genetic makeup and get a wild colored foal.  When breeding these critters it is extremely important to go back a few generations to see what the genetics are.   I believe it is the same with humans and all animals.

One of my brothers is much taller than the rest of us.  I was just measured on Friday at the Drs and I'm a big whopping 5' 3 1/4" tall.  Most of the boys are between 5' 10" and 5' 11" this one brother is 6' 1" tall.  My Gpa was 6' 2" tall.  That's where he got his height as my father was only about 5' 7" tall and my mother was 5' 3".  My one and only sister however was only 5ft tall   .  Genetics are really fun when you get involved researching the same.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: August 29, 2010, 12:54:18 PM »

I am so sorry, CBB, poor KuBear has been through so much!  Give her an extra smooch from us.

I hope your KuBear comes out of this healthy and cancer free.  I love all my furkids and they are all so precious to me.  Please keep us informed on how your furbaby is doing.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #557 on: August 29, 2010, 01:27:10 PM »

That doesn't surprise me abut your grandparents.  Having bred miniature horses and known so many others who do. When you are breeding for pinto patterns it isn't unusual to breed a solid mare or stallion that have pinto in their genetic makeup and get a wild colored foal.  When breeding these critters it is extremely important to go back a few generations to see what the genetics are.   I believe it is the same with humans and all animals.

One of my brothers is much taller than the rest of us.  I was just measured on Friday at the Drs and I'm a big whopping 5' 3 1/4" tall.  Most of the boys are between 5' 10" and 5' 11" this one brother is 6' 1" tall.  My Gpa was 6' 2" tall.  That's where he got his height as my father was only about 5' 7" tall and my mother was 5' 3".  My one and only sister however was only 5ft tall   .  Genetics are really fun when you get involved researching the same.

Lazydog1,

Do people what to meet the parents of the pinto? 

People who adopt a puppy want to meet the parents to size up the character and personality. 

Does a customer wish to meet the parents of the Pinto for the same reason?  Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: August 29, 2010, 01:34:37 PM »

Yes if you are selling a foal they want to see both parents if available.  There is so much info available on the pedigrees of Miniature Horses it is pretty easy to follow blood lines.  Even if you find a stallion else where to breed to it should be easy to trace that horses bloodline.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #559 on: August 29, 2010, 02:24:14 PM »

Bearly, my thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey  KuBear and CBB my prayers that everything will be fine  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.