April 24, 2024, 11:29:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 299152 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: September 07, 2010, 11:11:24 PM »

Klaas that was funny enough  then Bearly makes the comment about Petey and now I can't stop laughing 

TOO funny !

Little None says thank you very much, she had SM inspiration when she designed them 

She's sending you a new cupcake flavor chocolate caramel......

I continue to stand with the girl.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: September 07, 2010, 11:24:47 PM »

Klaas that was funny enough  then Bearly makes the comment about Petey and now I can't stop laughing 

TOO funny !

Little None says thank you very much, she had SM inspiration when she designed them 

She's sending you a new cupcake flavor chocolate caramel......

Carpe Cupcakem!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: September 08, 2010, 02:17:14 AM »

I know you are busy, so I don't want to keep you long.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

As if..................

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #643 on: September 08, 2010, 02:17:51 AM »

You're fast, Miss Bear!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #644 on: September 08, 2010, 02:19:01 AM »

Ku got her stitches out today........... pathology report isn't back.

How about you? How's your son?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: September 08, 2010, 02:19:20 AM »

You're fast, Miss Bear!

We have to be, we don't want to get caught....um.....with our pants down....out in the woods.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #646 on: September 08, 2010, 02:21:34 AM »

You're fast, Miss Bear!

We have to be, we don't want to get caught....um.....with our pants down....out in the woods.

Somebody would have to catch you first! You've been chasing Klaas and have gotten in great shape!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: September 08, 2010, 02:22:43 AM »

Ku got her stitches out today........... pathology report isn't back.

How about you? How's your son?

You forgot the most important part, KuBEAR.

She really has had it rough, she is the energizer puppy.  How long does a path report take?  Shouldn't it be back already?  I am taking that as good news.  I am still praying. 

I am praying for you, your son and all the plans that things will go smoothly and peacefully.

My son and I are, well...us.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 08, 2010, 03:58:41 AM »

You're fast, Miss Bear!

Somebody would have to catch you first! You've been chasing Klaas and have gotten in great shape!

I will never ever be able to catch Klaas.  She runs circles around me.  I want to be like Klaas when I grow up, or at least 1/4 of the way she is, that is my goal.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: September 08, 2010, 10:20:16 AM »

See you later, Moneys!

We hate to see you go..

We hate to see you go..

What the heck you waitin' for..

We hate to see you go!!!

TTYS!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: September 08, 2010, 06:10:29 PM »

Happy 5771!  L'Shana Tova

I believe in miracles!
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: September 08, 2010, 08:59:49 PM »

This is disgusting that anyone would do this to an animal.  Then for the Judge to end our attempts to help by forcing this animal to go back to its owner.  You can click on the link and see the picture and information.

http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=119301&st=0

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: September 08, 2010, 09:02:16 PM »

This is disgusting that anyone would do this to an animal.  Then for the Judge to end our attempts to help by forcing this animal to go back to its owner.  You can click on the link and see the picture and information.

This is horrifying and I don't understand HOW they can give this horse back to the people that did this to him.  OMG

HEARTBREAKING NEWS. :shocked  Judge Green has decided that there was "insufficient evidence" to prosecute the previous owners of CHAMP. This means nothing will happen to them and they can GET HIM BACK.

PLEASE CALL Judge Green 850-892-8131 and voice your opinion. It is not too late to change things. Be the voice for this animal - his life depends on it.

here is the Walton County Sheriff's email
sheriffadkinson@waltonso.org

If your not one for talking on the phone but still want to voice your concerns for CHAMP's justice you can write a letter and fax it to Judge Green's office the fax number is: 850-892-8377!

***News station email!***
news@wjhgtv.com
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: September 08, 2010, 09:23:11 PM »

We aren't looking for any donations just emails and phone calls as stated.  We collect money from the members at this website to rescue these animals and bring them back to health. 

I can't believe this Judge made this decision. I'm sorry can't type thru the tears and can't look at this picture any longer. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: September 08, 2010, 10:36:38 PM »

This is horrifying and I don't understand HOW they can give this horse back to the people that did this to him.  OMG

HEARTBREAKING NEWS. :shocked  Judge Green has decided that there was "insufficient evidence" to prosecute the previous owners of CHAMP. This means nothing will happen to them and they can GET HIM BACK.

PLEASE CALL Judge Green 850-892-8131 and voice your opinion. It is not too late to change things. Be the voice for this animal - his life depends on it.

here is the Walton County Sheriff's email
sheriffadkinson@waltonso.org

If your not one for talking on the phone but still want to voice your concerns for CHAMP's justice you can write a letter and fax it to Judge Green's office the fax number is: 850-892-8377!

news@wjhgtv.com

I honestly gasped when I saw this photo!  heartbreaking!

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #655 on: September 08, 2010, 11:01:16 PM »

news@wjhgtv.com

Cookie, I did as well. This is past horrifying!    Shocked    Sounds like maybe someone might have connections? They should be    , or starved and neglected  like this poor thing! (     or something )  I will be sending an e-mail to that news station you(or whoever) posted Lazydog...and praying for that poor little mini.  Thanks for letting us in on it.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: September 08, 2010, 11:12:59 PM »

news@wjhgtv.com

Cookie, I did as well. This is past horrifying!    Shocked    Sounds like maybe someone might have connections? They should be    , or starved and neglected  like this poor thing! (     or something )  I will be sending an e-mail to that news station you(or whoever) posted Lazydog...and praying for that poor little mini.  Thanks for letting us in on it.

Thank you so much.  This poor little guy is only 2yrs old. He has been checked out and had blood work done by a vet. The vet swears he has no health issues other than obvious intentional starvation.  I am so angry over this.  I have five of these little horses and believe it doesn't make much feed to keep them plump and healthy. There is no excuse for any animal to be in this condition. 

All we want is to keep this poor sweet little guy out of the hands of the people who did this to him.  My fear is as history shows if they will do this to one of God's helpless how do they treat their children if they have any. 

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 08, 2010, 11:28:49 PM »

news@wjhgtv.com

Thank you so much.  This poor little guy is only 2yrs old. He has been checked out and had blood work done by a vet. The vet swears he has no health issues other than obvious intentional starvation.  I am so angry over this.  I have five of these little horses and believe it doesn't make much feed to keep them plump and healthy. There is no excuse for any animal to be in this condition. 

All we want is to keep this poor sweet little guy out of the hands of the people who did this to him.  My fear is as history shows if they will do this to one of God's helpless how do they treat their children if they have any. 

I was gonna say oops, box hogging...then i saw yours...lol, was that my fault?
Anyway, ...I hope they don't HAVE any children!     

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 08, 2010, 11:29:41 PM »

Well fooey! I think it was me!   

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: September 08, 2010, 11:38:53 PM »

Well fooey! I think it was me!   

Looks like we all got in the box.    Here I am getting out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.