April 25, 2024, 07:15:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 299247 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #660 on: September 09, 2010, 09:00:29 AM »

We aren't looking for any donations just emails and phone calls as stated.  We collect money from the members at this website to rescue these animals and bring them back to health. 

I can't believe this Judge made this decision. I'm sorry can't type thru the tears and can't look at this picture any longer. 

Lazydog1  an angelic monkey I sat here with the reply window open for 10 minutes and couldn't type because of the tears rolling down my face. This is just disgraceful! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: September 09, 2010, 10:25:42 AM »

We aren't looking for any donations just emails and phone calls as stated.  We collect money from the members at this website to rescue these animals and bring them back to health. 

I can't believe this Judge made this decision. I'm sorry can't type thru the tears and can't look at this picture any longer. 

Lazydog1  an angelic monkey I sat here with the reply window open for 10 minutes and couldn't type because of the tears rolling down my face. This is just disgraceful! 

I understand Sassi.  I just went out and fed my plump "some too plump" horses.  There is absolutely no excuse for this.  This was done totally intentional.  My understanding is the person who owns this horse works in the courthouse.  Imagine that!  Knows the Judge personally so now has gotten away with this heinous act.  Supposedly this is the only horse in the group that looks like this.  I suspect he was a little too spunky and this person thought this was a method of discipline.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME! 

We are still trying to figure out how to retain this poor little guy and feed him back to health.

We pray for him daily and everyone at that link if you follow it is extremely angry about this.
This is a wonderful group of people who have these horses and care for them live love and total compassion.  As I do with mine.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: September 09, 2010, 09:13:28 PM »

http://www.waltonsun.com/news/protests-5429-abuse-throws.html

This is a video of the Starved Miniature Horse Champ.  It is also the story about him in the news.  This is truly the saddest I have seen to date.   

If anyone wants to send an email to the Sheriff's office to support the next attempt he is making at keeping this horse out of the owners hands you can find the link back on page 33 of this forum. 

Please pray that Champ remains safe and cared for.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: September 10, 2010, 08:27:22 AM »

Help!  Does anyone know the ins and outs of photobucket.com ? My pictures in albums no longer show. I can see them in slide shows but the photos can't be seen in albums.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: September 10, 2010, 05:36:09 PM »

I was just thinking, one year from today will be 9/10/11!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: September 10, 2010, 05:37:43 PM »

This is a video of the Starved Miniature Horse Champ.  It is also the story about him in the news.  This is truly the saddest I have seen to date.   

If anyone wants to send an email to the Sheriff's office to support the next attempt he is making at keeping this horse out of the owners hands you can find the link back on page 33 of this forum. 

I cannot stand to even hear of these things, how can anyone go through with something like this?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: September 10, 2010, 10:53:27 PM »

I cannot stand to even hear of these things, how can anyone go through with something like this?

I don't know. People disgust me with the way they treat these precious critters.  My new avatar is my Chubby Cubby.  Obviously he doesn't ever miss a meal.  In my home I would miss a meal before I let my animals miss one. 

When I saw the picture of Champ for the first time I couldn't believe it was real.  Then when I heard he is only 2yrs old all I could do is cry. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #667 on: September 11, 2010, 05:11:27 AM »

Help!  Does anyone know the ins and outs of photobucket.com ? My pictures in albums no longer show. I can see them in slide shows but the photos can't be seen in albums.

Rut Row .. Oh Dear Lazydog .. I have had a photobucket for many years. I have never had that happen to me before.  Do you know if your photobucket is locked? That your photo's are protected from anyone and all viewing your photo's ? If it is not locked you can go to the net and search your name using photobucket.
So you would use this in the search " Photobucket.com: lazydog1" or whatever your user name is on photobucket.  If your using google go to images and see what shows.

This person is famous for photo's of missing children such as Caylee and Kyron. She is unlocked. Her user name on photobucket is crankycrankerson
I searched google with quotes "photobucket.com: crankycrankerson" and her photo's appear and so does her link to her photobucket.
--
I hope this helps.
The photo of the Pony omg .. I want to bleach my eyes. I cannot fathom an animal being starved to death, mistreated. Unforgettably oooo ick. It's common on my local news, has been for many months in Michigan. People have run out of money to care for their horses - Its tragic. They don't allow intervention they must think tomorrow will be the day that I can buy feed etc.. not remembering that HORSES need to eat Everyday -and have a diet that suits their health and needs. It's not like they are Camels.
I add a Song for the little Pony - My heart just breaks " I am a coward" I had to scroll thru the photo ..over and over. Could not look at it. 
Horses are such a magnificent animal. They are AWE and should be Protected, Loved and cared for by those who understand them, want the best for them even in feast or famine ~ In a perfect world.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TepJ6GeyvaQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TepJ6GeyvaQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: September 11, 2010, 08:53:34 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: September 11, 2010, 09:35:02 AM »

The Pledge of Allegiance:

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and
to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: September 11, 2010, 09:37:42 AM »

Rut Row .. Oh Dear Lazydog .. I have had a photobucket for many years. I have never had that happen to me before.  Do you know if your photobucket is locked? That your photo's are protected from anyone and all viewing your photo's ? If it is not locked you can go to the net and search your name using photobucket.
So you would use this in the search " Photobucket.com: lazydog1" or whatever your user name is on photobucket.  If your using google go to images and see what shows.

This person is famous for photo's of missing children such as Caylee and Kyron. She is unlocked. Her user name on photobucket is crankycrankerson
I searched google with quotes "photobucket.com: crankycrankerson" and her photo's appear and so does her link to her photobucket.
--
I hope this helps.
The photo of the Pony omg .. I want to bleach my eyes. I cannot fathom an animal being starved to death, mistreated. Unforgettably oooo ick. It's common on my local news, has been for many months in Michigan. People have run out of money to care for their horses - Its tragic. They don't allow intervention they must think tomorrow will be the day that I can buy feed etc.. not remembering that HORSES need to eat Everyday -and have a diet that suits their health and needs. It's not like they are Camels.
I add a Song for the little Pony - My heart just breaks " I am a coward" I had to scroll thru the photo ..over and over. Could not look at it. 
Horses are such a magnificent animal. They are AWE and should be Protected, Loved and cared for by those who understand them, want the best for them even in feast or famine ~ In a perfect world.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TepJ6GeyvaQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TepJ6GeyvaQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Thanks Deenie.  My horses are my pride and joy.  I at this moment have five of these little horses.  My stallion is my buddy and the gentlest little man you would ever want to meet. Then I have two black mares who are full sisters.  The other two are Koda Bear and his full sister Duckie. From my buddy and the older sister.  They are a family and watch out for each other.  I did just sell Duckie to the bestest home in the world.  It is actually more of a trade as she is a wonderful, gentle, and kind trainer. She trained Duckie this spring to hitch and drive so now she is taking Duckie and will show her and compete with her in harness. Next Spring she will take my Koda Bear and train him the same way.  He is a gelding so cannot produce any offspring but that is good.  I have had Mom, Dad, and Auntie for 15yrs. I have been allowed to become a part of their herd and they watch out for me also. I fell down bad onetime and they stood over me to protect me till I was able to get up.  Silly girls. They did make it harder to get up.    .   Also they accepted their little buddy they all grew up with my little pot belly piggie.  He passed of old age last summer.  He was 15yrs old at the time.  Miss him big time.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: September 11, 2010, 10:55:54 AM »

hi i hope it is ok to post this here, wasnt sure where else i should.
Can anyone help me before my grandaughter becomes a missing child taken by her dad? My daughter got involved with a man, got pregnant, while he was in drug court- a diverson program because of drug charges. He was a pretty nice guy, but we have since found out that that was because he was having to take daily ua’s. when he graduated drug court he began using and growing and so my daughter left him, they were never married. He recently got charged out of state with possession of 10-15 pounds of pot and she said he could no longer see the child (now 2yrs old) he went to the daycare and took the girl but has not left the area. When my daughter called the police they told her there was nothing they could do, there is no parenting plan. He is under the impression that he has to return the child, but wont unless she signs a paper saying that he can have weekend visitation. She has tried to hire a legal aid dept, but that is taking time. He took my grandaughter two days ago and I am worried. I would like to be able to go to court on Monday and attempt to get a restraining order based on his drug history and recent charges, but his drug history is sealed because of the diversion and family court wont look into that. The only thing I am hoping is that I can get information on the more recent charge, but it is in california and everyone lives in another state, she couldn’t get the po to look for out of state charges, warrants etc. if I can somehow get a record of the offense I can take that to court with me next week, it is not sealed under his diversion program. And I believe it is trafficking, not possession. I can get his dob and ss numbers but I don’t want to post them online. I have an email account I can be reached at, if someone can help or if they can tell me how to get this info myself. Thank you so much, I havent been able to concentrate on the kyron case very well because of this. Thank you everyone on this forum for making me feel welcome.   Sackysattack@live.com

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 11, 2010, 11:39:01 AM »

What state(s) are everyone in?

Is his name on the birth certificate?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 11, 2010, 12:02:46 PM »

Can anyone help me before my grandaughter becomes a missing child taken by her dad? My daughter got involved with a man, got pregnant, while he was in drug court- a diverson program because of drug charges. He was a pretty nice guy, but we have since found out that that was because he was having to take daily ua’s. when he graduated drug court he began using and growing and so my daughter left him, they were never married. He recently got charged out of state with possession of 10-15 pounds of pot and she said he could no longer see the child (now 2yrs old) he went to the daycare and took the girl but has not left the area. When my daughter called the police they told her there was nothing they could do, there is no parenting plan. He is under the impression that he has to return the child, but wont unless she signs a paper saying that he can have weekend visitation. She has tried to hire a legal aid dept, but that is taking time. He took my grandaughter two days ago and I am worried. I would like to be able to go to court on Monday and attempt to get a restraining order based on his drug history and recent charges, but his drug history is sealed because of the diversion and family court wont look into that. The only thing I am hoping is that I can get information on the more recent charge, but it is in california and everyone lives in another state, she couldn’t get the po to look for out of state charges, warrants etc. if I can somehow get a record of the offense I can take that to court with me next week, it is not sealed under his diversion program. And I believe it is trafficking, not possession. I can get his dob and ss numbers but I don’t want to post them online. I have an email account I can be reached at, if someone can help or if they can tell me how to get this info myself. Thank you so much, I havent been able to concentrate on the kyron case very well because of this. Thank you everyone on this forum for making me feel welcome.   Sackysattack@live.com

OMG! I hope you are able to get this baby back.  I will pray for you on this.  I  hope you get all the documentation you need to keep him away.  He needs to clean up and be a Dad.

This kind of sh**t doesn't fly.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #674 on: September 11, 2010, 12:03:54 PM »

Give me his full name and I'll check it for you.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #675 on: September 11, 2010, 12:05:56 PM »

Give me his full name and I'll check it for you.  an angelic monkey

I sent you an email.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: September 11, 2010, 12:06:34 PM »

washington, last offense was in california, northern. the baby has his last name i beleive his name is also on the birth c. he denied paternity for the last two years because he didnt want to pay child support, but about a month ago after a subpeona they finally got a swab and confirmed he is the dad. the courts told her she cant get a parenting plan without the paternity affidavit and that she would have to wait 4 weeks for that.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: September 11, 2010, 12:06:43 PM »

I was thinking the same thing Monkey king, if his name is not on the birth certificate he has no rights until he does a paternity test. I would get a lawyer.  What address is your grandaughter  listed at? If she is a full time resident at your daughters then she can get a protection order I believe so that he cannot come near her residence. If he has a criminal past and is a know drug user the police won't do anything but CDC will. He is a threat to her well being because he could put her in harms way with the people he associates with. See if you can find a good child advocate lawyer. Good Luck!
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: September 11, 2010, 12:09:01 PM »

oops late post so he is the father. Has your granddaughter ever lived with him on a regular basis?
I would still get a lawyer and file for sole custody, with the father getting monitored visitations until he can clean his life up!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #679 on: September 11, 2010, 12:19:00 PM »

washington, last offense was in california, northern. the baby has his last name i beleive his name is also on the birth c. he denied paternity for the last two years because he didnt want to pay child support, but about a month ago after a subpeona they finally got a swab and confirmed he is the dad. the courts told her she cant get a parenting plan without the paternity affidavit and that she would have to wait 4 weeks for that.

Um... this guy has been a bad boy. I see at least 20 offenses on him. Do you want them all? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.