April 18, 2024, 02:24:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 298816 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #780 on: September 23, 2010, 09:22:05 AM »

How wonderful, what a beautiful little baby   an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: September 23, 2010, 09:33:10 AM »

Thanks everyone!  We'll see her in person on Sunday.  My husband built a toybox for her, I crocheted a crib blanket and hat and filled up the toy box with diapers, clothes, and other baby stuff.  We will be taking everything out to them on Sunday too!  Here is her toy box:

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 23, 2010, 09:48:00 AM »

Woo Hoo! What a beautiful bundle of joy. You are so lucky.

I do believe now would be a good time to change your forum name to gmaklass.  Yep! good idea for our new Grandma. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #783 on: September 23, 2010, 10:52:30 AM »

Thanks everyone!  We'll see her in person on Sunday.  My husband built a toybox for her, I crocheted a crib blanket and hat and filled up the toy box with diapers, clothes, and other baby stuff.  We will be taking everything out to them on Sunday too!  Here is her toy box:

Perfect!!    That's going to be her favorite piece of furniture for a long time!! I'll bet the crib blanket is perfect too and she'll be snuggling in her Grandma's warm blankie in no time! I didn't know you crocheted? You'll have to post the pictures! You get to hold her Sunday?? Geez..... she's your grandbaby........ why am I tearing up!?#*!    Oh, it's the grandest thing, isn't it, Klaas? It's just got to be the best when your family grows!! She's beautiful and healthy and she's not fat; just well cared for! 

Can we be her Fairy Godparent???   

Congratulations, Klaas! You'll be the best Grandma ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #784 on: September 23, 2010, 10:55:42 AM »

Somebody did a fine job with the stencils on the toybox! You wouldn't have had anything to do with that, now would you, Klaas? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: September 23, 2010, 11:17:39 AM »

Somebody did a fine job with the stencils on the toybox! You wouldn't have had anything to do with that, now would you, Klaas? 

This is the blanket.  Hard to tell size in the photo.  It's about 50x36.  The hat I threw together, no pattern just did it real quick, like in an hour cause I had extra yarn.  I used some elastic that was from my grandmother's sewing basket in the hat around the edge before the ruffle to hold the hat on. (I changed the battery in my camera and forgot to reset the date)

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #786 on: September 23, 2010, 11:22:27 AM »

Congratulations Klass on your beautiful new granddaughter!  She is precious, I love the rolls on her arms. She is going to love her toy box, blanket and hat they are all adorable and made with love.  Enjoy your visit with her this weekend!   an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #787 on: September 23, 2010, 11:34:14 AM »

This is the blanket.  Hard to tell size in the photo.  It's about 50x36.  The hat I threw together, no pattern just did it real quick, like in an hour cause I had extra yarn.  I used some elastic that was from my grandmother's sewing basket in the hat around the edge before the ruffle to hold the hat on. (I changed the battery in my camera and forgot to reset the date)

I love the stitch in the blanket, Klaas! My Grandmother taught me how to crochet and we made 3 blankets together, but I only know how to do the squares. That is perfect for a little one! It looks so soft and cushey! She's going to love it!! The hat's going to frame her little face with scallops just perfectly! If it gets cold where she is, the hat's going to be functional too!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #788 on: September 23, 2010, 12:02:42 PM »

A great job and what a wonderful idea filling the toy box up with such welcome items  an angelic monkey
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: September 23, 2010, 12:07:34 PM »

Congratulations to you!  She's a beautiful baby.

I am truly amazed that you spend 24/7 monitoring and posting and still have extra hands to crochet!  Your talents are extraordinary.  I just love the hat.  I have an adult version a friend made me back in the 70s with a ruffle like that.  It was always my favorite. 

Oh, you will not want to leave her, once you hold her, Klaas.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: September 23, 2010, 12:07:58 PM »

CBB - it's just a shell stitch on the blanket and double crochet on the hat.  The yarn is Red Heart® Baby Clouds and is a very soft and bulky baby yarn.

I swear the hat took me less than an hour to do, I was just playing around.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #791 on: September 23, 2010, 12:35:58 PM »

CBB - it's just a shell stitch on the blanket and double crochet on the hat.  The yarn is Red Heart® Baby Clouds and is a very soft and bulky baby yarn.

I swear the hat took me less than an hour to do, I was just playing around.   

Of course it only took you an hour.......... you're nothing but a blur when you have something to do! One of these days, you're going to accidently churn yourself into butter!   

It's so thoughtful that you used elastic from your Grandmother's sewing box in the hat. That just makes it extra special! I've got a picture of my son in a hat my Grandmother crocheted for him that's very similar to that one. She used satin ribbon on the edge so it could tie under his chin. Other than the fact it made him look like a baby girl (no problem for you) it's adorable! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: September 23, 2010, 12:38:56 PM »

Klaas

I am so bad.  While CBB was sleeping ... I tippy-toed into her flower garden and picked this gorgeous rose especially for you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: September 23, 2010, 01:02:31 PM »

Congratulations Klaas and family.  She is beautiful and looks so healthy!

Love your husbands wonderful work.  Wood and long lasting.  Something to treasure forever.  Kinda' like love.

xoxox

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: September 23, 2010, 01:11:00 PM »

This is a great club, the Grandma club. CONGRATULATIONS Klaasend.
Oh, you will see the baby toes, the baby smell, it's a love like no other I cam tell you.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: September 23, 2010, 01:29:44 PM »

Congratulations, Granny!

She is a lovely baby.  I am just so happy for you!  an angelic monkey

I can give tips on being a long distance Granny.  I am great at it!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: September 23, 2010, 01:32:46 PM »

This is what she looked like 6 days ago so I'd say she's happy to be outathere 

OW!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: September 23, 2010, 01:59:19 PM »

Janet - thank you!  I'm sure CBB won't mind!

Here's how she looks on day 2!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: September 23, 2010, 02:11:09 PM »

AWwwww Klaas

She is truly a beautiful child!

And, your husband did a fantastic job on that piece of furniture. That will become an heirloom, I am sure...and all the goodies inside is just such a wonderful idea!  The blanket and the hat are adorable, you talented lady, you!

I can feel your excitement through this computer, lol

OH..and just LOOK at that mop of hair????? Wonderful! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: September 23, 2010, 02:13:03 PM »

That new picture of her looks almost identical to the ultrasound taken on 9/17!  Look at how she is laying, LOL 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.