April 16, 2024, 02:06:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 298631 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #920 on: September 27, 2010, 05:39:27 AM »

Good Night Bearly and Sweet Dreams an angelic monkey

Tell cub hi for me
xoxo
Why are you still up GE?

Why are you Babs?  You know me every time I try to sleep something else I forgot pops into my head

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #921 on: September 27, 2010, 05:41:17 AM »

Tell cub hi for me
xoxo
Why are you still up GE?

Why are you up Babs?  You know me every time I try to sleep something else I forgot pops into my head

self edit. I guess I should try and get some sleep  since I am leaving words out

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: September 27, 2010, 05:47:11 AM »

Tell cub hi for me
xoxo
Why are you still up GE?

Why are you up Babs?  You know me every time I try to sleep something else I forgot pops into my head

self edit. I guess I should try and get some sleep  since I am leaving words out
Was asleep, enjoying the wonderful cool weather with all the doors and windows open when Pepe Le Pew decided to take a stroll around the house - kinda brings a tear to your eye!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #923 on: September 27, 2010, 05:52:57 AM »

Tell cub hi for me
xoxo
Why are you still up GE?

Was asleep, enjoying the wonderful cool weather with all the doors and windows open when Pepe Le Pew decided to take a stroll around the house - kinda brings a tear to your eye!

EEK    That will do it.  Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: September 27, 2010, 05:56:30 AM »

Tell cub hi for me
xoxo
Why are you still up GE?
Son is still up having a rather loud conversation with his ding-a-ling also, so guess I will try the bunky again with the TV turned up..........

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 27, 2010, 05:59:56 AM »

Tell cub hi for me
xoxo
Why are you still up GE?
Son is still up having a rather loud conversation with his ding-a-ling also, so guess I will try the bunky again with the TV turned up..........

Son is still up having a rather loud conversation with his ding-a-ling also, so guess I will try the bunky again with the TV turned up..........(Oops, somehow got that one in the wrong spot), guess its time to hit the hay

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: September 27, 2010, 06:00:06 AM »

CBB what you doing up so early? an angelic monkey

Visiting me!

Monkey Devil!

Where are you going?

Going to Florida to see MIL

How are you and your cub doing?

We are okay.  I am getting over a nasty cold and then virus.  Cub is fine.

Florida sounds wonderful.  I hope you have a great time.

I am falling asleep at the computer.

How is your family?  How are the grands adjusting to school?  Have you done any quilting lately?  Baking?

We will.  Families getting along pretty good.  Oldest grandson had to go to the RE today. He was at basketball practice and his chest started hurting and his legs gave out. He has to go to a heart doctor. They don't thing it is anything but want to make sure. They think it was his ADD meds. So they will have to change them. You better get some sleep. I need to try and get a few hours in since we are suppose to leave in about 4 hours.

I will pray for your Grandson.

Goodnight!  Sweet dreams!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #927 on: September 27, 2010, 06:00:23 AM »

I really need to try and get a couple hours in.  Want to tell the darling boys bye before they leave for school.  Told daughter to tell doctor about oldest GS problem he had this summer out in Calif when she takes him tomorrow.  Will talk with you sometime tomorrow. You need to get some sleep you are going to have a busy week.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: September 27, 2010, 06:01:55 AM »

Tell cub hi for me
xoxo

I will, thanks.  He will love that.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #929 on: September 27, 2010, 06:02:19 AM »

Visiting me!

Monkey Devil!

Where are you going?

How is your family?  How are the grands adjusting to school?  Have you done any quilting lately?  Baking?

We will.  Families getting along pretty good.  Oldest grandson had to go to the RE today. He was at basketball practice and his chest started hurting and his legs gave out. He has to go to a heart doctor. They don't thing it is anything but want to make sure. They think it was his ADD meds. So they will have to change them. You better get some sleep. I need to try and get a few hours in since we are suppose to leave in about 4 hours.

an angelic monkey

Thank you Bearly. an angelic monkey I really hope the ER doctor is right and it was just his meds

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: September 27, 2010, 06:03:52 AM »

Tell cub hi for me
xoxo
Why are you still up GE?

Oh no!  How awful!

I believe in miracles!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: September 27, 2010, 06:05:44 AM »

Ok, good nite, give a call ........Will try to hold down the fort while your gone......
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: September 27, 2010, 06:05:55 AM »

Tell cub hi for me
xoxo
Why are you still up GE?

Son is still up having a rather loud conversation with his ding-a-ling also, so guess I will try the bunky again with the TV turned up..........(Oops, somehow got that one in the wrong spot), guess its time to hit the hay

Here you were with the perfect sleeping weather and it was ruined by man and beast.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: September 27, 2010, 06:07:32 AM »

I really need to try and get a couple hours in.  Want to tell the darling boys bye before they leave for school.  Told daughter to tell doctor about oldest GS problem he had this summer out in Calif when she takes him tomorrow.  Will talk with you sometime tomorrow. You need to get some sleep you are going to have a busy week.

Love you!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: September 27, 2010, 06:09:30 AM »

Visiting me!

Monkey Devil!

Where are you going?

an angelic monkey

Thank you Bearly. an angelic monkey I really hope the ER doctor is right and it was just his meds

Scoot!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: September 27, 2010, 10:10:57 PM »

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I was in Target last night and they had the cutest flip flops with a little monkey face as the decoration on the side of the top strap.  Sooooo cute.  And they're pink too!  Had to get all 3 in my size! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: September 27, 2010, 10:55:24 PM »

CONGRATS KLAAS`!!! She is so beautiful and all that hair wow!

Just wait until tomorow, when you go hold her in person. Bring a box of tissues because you are gonna have happy tears. I know this because I just became a first time grammy the day before you, lol. Mine was born on September 21st and came in at a whopping 9lb 11oz. Too bad we live on opposite ends of the US or they could play together as they grow up.

Here is my new gbaby:

Oh, Elaine!!!  She's beautiful.  Congratulations and the best of wishes for all. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #937 on: September 28, 2010, 03:42:52 PM »

OK, I want some new baby pictures!!!!    an angelic monkey
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: September 28, 2010, 04:36:04 PM »

Me, too!!!    an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #939 on: September 29, 2010, 02:02:31 AM »

Me, too!!!    an angelic monkey

ME Three ... and I want to know if Klaas is defining herself: Grandma, Grammie, Granny, MeMa ??? I know my baby girl could not say " Grandma" so she called my Mother ... "ME" from the moment she learned how to talk ..My Mom would be upstairs with a gate blocking the stairs at the bottom .. My mother doing whatever upstairs .. and my Daughter just wobbling trying to stand and walk on her own " almost bald still with one or two bottom teef" She would scream at the top of her lungs...... MEeeeeeeeeeee.  And my Mom would Say I am coming, I will be right there..Hold On Grammie's coming ..

Blessings to you Klaas and your new Journey of being 3rd Generation ~ Family.
Get Ready .. its fast forward from here on out ..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FJ_MOIIdWrw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/FJ_MOIIdWrw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.