March 28, 2024, 06:55:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 297796 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: January 21, 2010, 07:55:54 PM »

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 07:31:44 PM by San » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 05:01:25 AM »

Starting out the Muse Cage ~ with Monkey's ....
The singing, swinging VIP's who love the Man cubs * yeah Man ...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WOcyYyxqN_g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/WOcyYyxqN_g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
--
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ogQ0uge06o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9ogQ0uge06o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

for Bearly
Now when you pick a pawpaw
Or a prickly pear
And you prick a raw paw
Next time beware
Don't pick the prickly pear by the paw
When you pick a pear
Try to use the claw
But you don't need to use the claw
When you pick a pear of the big pawpaw
Have I given you a clue ?

The bare necessities of life will come to you
They'll come to you!

Words of wisdom from Baloo ..........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 06:59:33 AM »

Thanks Deenie to cute.

Nutt I love the page starter you put up. Think I am going to use that one with the grand kids. Smile

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 02:17:33 PM »

--

for Bearly
Or a prickly pear
And you prick a raw paw
Next time beware
When you pick a pear
Try to use the claw

They'll come to you!

Hi Deenie!  Love Baloo.   

Made me sing ...

Where oh where is dear little Nellie...
Come on boys & lets go find her..
Way down yonder in the pawpaw patch...
Pickin up pawpaws puttin em in a basket ...

My Christopher's favorite song as a Kindergartener

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 02:19:19 PM »

Thanks Deenie to cute.

Nutt I love the page starter you put up. Think I am going to use that one with the grand kids. Smile

Hi GE !  <imaginary monkey smooch>

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 03:32:37 PM »

Thanks Deenie to cute.

Hi GE !  <imaginary monkey smooch>

Hi BG,

Monkey smooch back at you.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 11:17:08 PM »

--

for Bearly
Or a prickly pear
And you prick a raw paw
Next time beware
When you pick a pear
Try to use the claw

They'll come to you!

Hi Deenie!  Love Baloo.   

Made me sing ...

AH I LOVEs IT ~ Buds Girl ........ I so do Wink Pickin up the Pawpaws Smile) Glad it made You Sing & Smile ... I love Baloo too...he is that kind of bear ... Yeah Man...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 11:18:29 PM »

Thanks Deenie to cute.

Your Welcome Green Eyes --- I love old Disney ... obviously !!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 02:07:28 AM »

Thanks Deenie to cute.

I love Disney also Deenie. I use to watch them all with my kids, nephews & nieces and the grand kids. Deenie I hope you had a good day today. I don't want to bring up sad things for you. But thought about you getting though today without your dad. Loves & Hugs for you. (Monkey angels & kisses for you.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 03:51:53 AM »

Thanks Deenie to cute.

I love Disney also Deenie. I use to watch them all with my kids, nephews & nieces and the grand kids. Deenie I hope you had a good day today. I don't want to bring up sad things for you. But thought about you getting though today without your dad. Loves & Hugs for you. (Monkey angels & kisses for you.

Thank you Green Eyes. Yes today has been a Day for me.  Very much so.
I miss my DAD. ( wet eyes )  Thank you for remembering. ((( hug squeeze from Me and kiss ))Thank you so much.  Very much. So I must put up a video -- Smile

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LcxYwwIL5zQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;<br />fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LcxYwwIL5zQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;<br />fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

I saw this cartoon at the Drive IN .. when I was 4 or 5 yrs old. My Dad wanted to go so bad to see this. I didn't know... I was along for the ride. He was a car salesman and he could bring home any car off the lot. He brought home a station wagon. Yep a pea green family truckster.. with the wood side panels ..  it was brown though. We packed up the station wagon with Kentucky Fried Chicken, pillows, blankets and tons of Faygo soda pop.  We went and my Dad moved the car ... omg 3 or 4 times ..till he could find a speaker that worked loud enough. Omg those were the days ..

If I remember correct - was Bambi and Song of the South. I was wiped out near the end of Bambi - I cried at Bambi and fell asleep till my Dad woke me up and said
" Sugar Baby" poking me over the front seat.. to wake up .. Watch this and listen and it was Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Which just dawned on me, after watching that. When I went to the Florist to pick out my Dad's flowers Green Eyes .. I was the only one in this small shoppe. I came in about 30 mins to close. Not on purpose. It was a small local florist. I walked in ( I think it was, I know it to be, I was in shock, I didn't want to be there) So I glanced around the shoppe acting like .. I was invisible. I found these Blue Birds made of ceramic. They were glazed in the most perfect blue .. and brown.
I had both of them clutched to my chest with all intent of buying them. This man was keeping his distance ..yet was well aware I was in his store. He said can I help you? And I just fell apart. OMG I fell into a million pieces within my face and emotions and didn't really say anything, I don't think I even uttered a word.  He knew. He said Why don't we sit down. He said to me " I will let you talk and tell me" He said we can sit here for as long as you want. His name was Mike. I was given his name/his florist company name from the Local VFW Hall.  Where I had my Dad's memorial planned after his funeral. The entire time we sat together .. I was clutching these two blue birds as if they were sacred. I could not let go of them. Come to find out that Mike was a veteran like my Dad. Their is a kinship that cannot be broken within Brothers. Mike too belonged as member of that same VFW hall. I was scrambled eggs picking out flowers .. but I had my own thoughts and wishes. Mike said " I will make your wishes within our flowers" I will make sure of it myself, he said I will hand deliver them.  He then said to me after a long exhausting flower exchange of thoughts ..   "Those Blue Birds you have " Take them home. A gift for You from Me. I took the blue birds to the funeral home and placed them inside my Dad's flowers.  I have them now on my window sill within my kitchen. I see them ten times a day. I see them and I feel Love. When I was a little girl .. I was a Bluebird. They were in the day ..before being a Brownie or a Girls Scout. My Dad would always say .. My Little Blue Bird, my Morning Glory.. My Sweet Baby.  Words sweeter than any song .. If I could only hear them again.  * Thank You GE.  I am thinking of you and your family. This month of June 2010 has been filled with " huge emotions/love/loss/feelings" that typing .. cannot express -All of Us have felt it personally.  And its' all too surreal.

For my Daddy - This is the song within a CD that I played for him during his Funeral.
Its not SAD .. not at all. Sometimes I just listen to it. Because It reminds me so of my Dad. ( My Dad's younger brother heard the song in the funeral home and you could not wipe the smile off his face.. He trying to not cry - but was beaming huge.. He said to me " I know you are responsible for this" and he hugged me real hard .. He said This is SO my Brother )  ... For my Dad on Father's Day

Frank
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Euci0_BBmNE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Euci0_BBmNE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

xoxo

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 04:31:43 AM »

Thank you for the video and sharing your story about your dad and the blue Birds. I do know how hard it is when we lose a parent we are so close to. My dads been gone for 16 this last April. The first couple of years were the hardest for me. I had lost my mom many years before that. So even with my siblings and husband and children I felt like an orphan. Like I didn't have any body left in my corner. I miss them both but over time it got easier to make it though the holidays and remember the good times we had.

I really disliked when people would say in time it will get better. I felt like what do they know. But as I have gotten older it has. I send you prayers it does for you too. I am very blessed because I have a wonderful family to see me thru all of it.

Hugs and kisses back at you. Remember your dad is always with you. I still talk to mine just about every day. Because in my heart I know he and my mom are with me and always will be. Get some rest and think about all the wonderful times you had with your dad. Remember how blessed you were to have him with you as long as you did. Sweet Dreams and God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 05:53:55 AM »

Thank you for the video and sharing your story about your dad and the blue Birds. I do know how hard it is when we lose a parent we are so close to. My dads been gone for 16 this last April. The first couple of years were the hardest for me. I had lost my mom many years before that. So even with my siblings and husband and children I felt like an orphan. Like I didn't have any body left in my corner. I miss them both but over time it got easier to make it though the holidays and remember the good times we had.

I really disliked when people would say in time it will get better. I felt like what do they know. But as I have gotten older it has. I send you prayers it does for you too. I am very blessed because I have a wonderful family to see me thru all of it.

Hugs and kisses back at you. Remember your dad is always with you. I still talk to mine just about every day. Because in my heart I know he and my mom are with me and always will be. Get some rest and think about all the wonderful times you had with your dad. Remember how blessed you were to have him with you as long as you did. Sweet Dreams and God Bless
GE quoting your words - So even with my siblings and husband and children I felt like an orphan. Like I didn't have any body left in my corner.
I am there, that is exactly how I feel.
I don't know how long it will last, you are so correct time is always offered ..as it will/feelings will fade. I have to put my self in a better place and think of the positive. Its so hard .. so so hard. When my Dad, was to me, my one and only parent.
Thank you for your Heart GE.  oxox

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 08:19:08 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET!

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 08:48:23 PM by klaasend » Logged
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 10:58:35 PM »

Heads up on an FDA product recall, in case some don't often read over there:

Pro-Pet Adult Daily Vitamin Supplement for Dogs

Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8181.0

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm216903.htm

I've been giving my dog these, as do likely many others, cuz that's what is sold at Walmart.  sigh.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 10:42:37 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEDNLfCjSio&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rEDNLfCjSio&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 11:33:20 AM »

OMG!  I read through the last thread too quickly and got TM ran over Blonde at the airport.

Prayers for TM, Blondie, and Blonde (just in case).

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 11:35:17 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WOcyYyxqN_g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/WOcyYyxqN_g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
--
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ogQ0uge06o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9ogQ0uge06o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

for Bearly
Or a prickly pear
And you prick a raw paw
Next time beware
When you pick a pear
Try to use the claw

They'll come to you!

Thanks, Deenie!  Besides, Baloo, when you are doing all that pickin', you might break a nail or something.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 11:37:59 AM »

--

for Bearly
Or a prickly pear
And you prick a raw paw
Next time beware
When you pick a pear
Try to use the claw

They'll come to you!

Hi Deenie!  Love Baloo.   

Made me sing ...

I hope that was a happy memory for you Bud's.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 11:39:44 AM »

Thanks Deenie to cute.

Yes, I was thinking about you, and other kids missing their Dads, and Dads missing their kids his year.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 11:50:32 AM »

Big hugs for both of you.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.