April 27, 2024, 10:23:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 299343 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2010, 02:35:14 AM »

My sister is about 8 weeks away from having her first baby.  The whole family went to watch the 3D/4D sonagram this afternoon - I HAD to ask how long the baby was (skeered of a 12" baby/doll) I'm happy to say he is 15" long!  .......Whew!!! Monkey Devil!

Whew............... safe from Sophia huh?   

That's exciting! I love babies!

My son is getting married in May and I went to the caterer "tasting" this week-end. OMG.............. that was a hoot! He's my kid, but he just needs to stay out of everything and just show up when told, IMO!   

If he is like most men - I'm sure you wouldn't need to tell him twice.

He acted like it was dinner FOR HIM!! The chicken bruschetta was a far more tasty and elegant dish than the chicken terriyaki, but NOOOOOOOO, he doesn't like tomatoes......... geez. In the end the caterer suggested she make him a plate of his own. LOL!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #281 on: August 12, 2010, 02:36:54 AM »

Bubba will wear a tuxedo "bowtie".

He will be held on leash by my ex (I'll tell you why in a minute) and as they walk down the aisle AFTER the ceremony, Michael will take the leash and walk him out with his bride. It will be a picture, and that's it. He WANTED him to ring bear!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: August 12, 2010, 02:37:38 AM »

Thanks KCJackie CBB did a wonderful job like always on my avi.

The humidity hasn't been as bad as last year at this time.

I cut most of my hair off. I feel naked

Hell, I'm ready to shave this head of hair - horrible temps lately.  I've been swimming everyday and was having a blast until a hornet found my neck yesterday.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: August 12, 2010, 02:38:27 AM »

27 guests now?????????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #284 on: August 12, 2010, 02:38:58 AM »

Here's the good part............. My ex will be left with the dog as we go to the reception!    I don't think he's figured that out yet.

I can't imagine who suggested he be the keeper of Bubba!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: August 12, 2010, 02:40:17 AM »

He will be held on leash by my ex (I'll tell you why in a minute) and as they walk down the aisle AFTER the ceremony, Michael will take the leash and walk him out with his bride. It will be a picture, and that's it. He WANTED him to ring bear!   

I guess Bubba could be the ring bearer - I'm sure he could also give the little flower girl a lift to the alter. Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #286 on: August 12, 2010, 02:40:57 AM »

Hell, I'm ready to shave this head of hair - horrible temps lately.  I've been swimming everyday and was having a blast until a hornet found my neck yesterday.

Is the vampire hornet OK??   

Seriously, are YOU OK??
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: August 12, 2010, 02:41:01 AM »

Here's the good part............. My ex will be left with the dog as we go to the reception!    I don't think he's figured that out yet.

I can't imagine who suggested he be the keeper of Bubba!   

hmmmmmmm...........Your halo is sooooo tilting - just sayin'
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #288 on: August 12, 2010, 02:42:44 AM »

I am sorry but I would love to see that picture. Just be happy he isn't into some exotic pet. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: August 12, 2010, 02:42:48 AM »

Seriously, are YOU OK??

I'm fine - ty!  Actually my whole left side hurts like hell because I did a little dance afterwards.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #290 on: August 12, 2010, 02:43:03 AM »

I guess Bubba could be the ring bearer - I'm sure he could also give the little flower girl a lift to the alter. Monkey Devil!

He could, and she could ride sidesaddle! I could live with that. What I can't live with is the thought he'd lick his, well, you know, or expell, well you know, in front of the church!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #291 on: August 12, 2010, 02:44:24 AM »

OUCH!!! Are you okay?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #292 on: August 12, 2010, 02:46:44 AM »

I am sorry but I would love to see that picture. Just be happy he isn't into some exotic pet. 

I thought the wedding coordinator would nip it in the bud, so I didn't worry about what my son wanted. With a grin I nudged my son and said, "Oh honey, why don't you tell us about your "special" member of the wedding party?" I wanted to smack the guy when he said, "If the dog is that important to you, he SHOULD be part of this occasion."

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: August 12, 2010, 02:47:46 AM »

He could, and she could ride sidesaddle! I could live with that. What I can't live with is the thought he'd lick his, well, you know, or expell, well you know, in front of the church!!!

It would be a very exciting wedding - one that noone would ever forget!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #294 on: August 12, 2010, 02:48:17 AM »

Better in front of the Church than in the church

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #295 on: August 12, 2010, 02:48:32 AM »

Seriously, are YOU OK??

I'm fine - ty!  Actually my whole left side hurts like hell because I did a little dance afterwards.

The hornet didn't hurt, but the dance did? Ummmmmm, Jackie? Got a video of your dance moves? I'd like to see that!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: August 12, 2010, 02:48:46 AM »

OUCH!!! Are you okay?

I'm fine just a little bump now.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: August 12, 2010, 02:49:41 AM »

Seriously, are YOU OK??

The hornet didn't hurt, but the dance did? Ummmmmm, Jackie? Got a video of your dance moves? I'd like to see that!

NOOOOOO - I didn't even no I could move like that!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #298 on: August 12, 2010, 02:51:00 AM »

I thought the wedding coordinator would nip it in the bud, so I didn't worry about what my son wanted. With a grin I nudged my son and said, "Oh honey, why don't you tell us about your "special" member of the wedding party?" I wanted to smack the guy when he said, "If the dog is that important to you, he SHOULD be part of this occasion."

Hows the wife to be taking it?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: August 12, 2010, 02:51:20 AM »

I haven't done a dang thing this summer - how about you guys?  Any vacations????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.