March 29, 2024, 04:20:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 297809 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: August 25, 2010, 05:06:44 PM »

So San and her niece are in an area called Old Town today.  There are lots of shops, many  with Mexican stuff and some pretty decent Mexican restaurants.  She emailed me these two photos and said they are having fun shopping 

Nice!!!  Makes me wish I was there, too, especially the past two days with all the rain we've had here.  It looks beautiful there....and the shopping looks good, too.  LOL 

(think she'll bring anything back for us?)   

I bought so much stuff I am trying to figure out how I am going to get it home.  It's either I ship it home or buy another piece of luggage.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: August 25, 2010, 05:07:57 PM »

So San and her niece are in an area called Old Town today.  There are lots of shops, many  with Mexican stuff and some pretty decent Mexican restaurants.  She emailed me these two photos and said they are having fun shopping 

OH, OH, OH!!!! SAN!!! If you get a chance, BUY EARRINGS!!! My favorite earrings of all time came from Mexico........ they were Mexican Silver in the shape of crescent moons and I have looked everywhere online to replace them, with no luck!

It looks and sounds like you're having a blast! We miss you but I'm excited you're having a good time in such a gorgeous place!!    Keep the pictures coming!!!

CBB you reminded me that I saw a pair of earings I liked.  I am going back there another day so I will stop and get them.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: August 25, 2010, 07:29:50 PM »

Nice!!!  Makes me wish I was there, too, especially the past two days with all the rain we've had here.  It looks beautiful there....and the shopping looks good, too.  LOL 

I bought so much stuff I am trying to figure out how I am going to get it home.  It's either I ship it home or buy another piece of luggage.

San, I did notice that the picture had many larger things....I had thought, whoa...shipping to the East.  $$$  Another piece of luggage = $$$, too, buy & airline. 

Glad you are enjoying your time there.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: August 25, 2010, 09:08:13 PM »

Ship them to me, I will hold them for you.

Great pictures, San!  I hope your time there is as lovely as your pictures.

Two more days.  Did you get your tickets yet?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: August 25, 2010, 11:57:46 PM »

Ship them to me, I will hold them for you.

Great pictures, San!  I hope your time there is as lovely as your pictures.

Two more days.  Did you get your tickets yet?

No tickets to the Padres.  I have been missing my Yankees though.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: August 26, 2010, 12:00:52 AM »

love those clay (?) pots in the pictures San! very colorful!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #506 on: August 26, 2010, 12:23:11 AM »

OH, OH, OH!!!! SAN!!! If you get a chance, BUY EARRINGS!!! My favorite earrings of all time came from Mexico........ they were Mexican Silver in the shape of crescent moons and I have looked everywhere online to replace them, with no luck!

It looks and sounds like you're having a blast! We miss you but I'm excited you're having a good time in such a gorgeous place!!    Keep the pictures coming!!!

CBB you reminded me that I saw a pair of earings I liked.  I am going back there another day so I will stop and get them.

Get them, San!! They won't even add to your load of goodies; you can wear them!!    You'll have to let us in on all the great finds you've made!!    The weather looks perfect too!! I'm so glad you're having a good time and sharing it with us!! Makes me have a little mental vacation too!  (I'm accused of that a lot come to think of it!) 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #507 on: August 26, 2010, 12:42:11 AM »

Hi CBB

Aren't Sans pictures wonderful. Makes me a little bit home sick looking at them. How you doing? Any new plans made for the wedding?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #508 on: August 26, 2010, 01:59:20 AM »

Hi CBB

Aren't Sans pictures wonderful. Makes me a little bit home sick looking at them. How you doing? Any new plans made for the wedding?

Hi GE!!  

Yes, the plan at the moment is to cook dinner Sunday and see if we can figure out how to hold down costs!  

SERIOUSLY!

Things are getting just way too "precious".    
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 02:01:15 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #509 on: August 26, 2010, 02:26:49 AM »

HEY, HEY, HEY!!! I've got an idea!!!!   

I think I'll post a picture of the Chapel and YOU GUYS can help me figure out how to decorate it!!!! They are paying for it themselves....... I'm helping a little because it's all I can do right now, but nobody has a pro to help, so I figure that Monkeys are a pro at everything, right? Go figure, the bride to be looked straight at me and said, "Oh, please! You do the decorating! I trust you and I want to be surprised!"     

I'm so tempted to do a Halloween motif. Think that would surprise her?   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #510 on: August 26, 2010, 02:40:02 AM »

HEY, HEY, HEY!!! I've got an idea!!!!   

I think I'll post a picture of the Chapel and YOU GUYS can help me figure out how to decorate it!!!! They are paying for it themselves....... I'm helping a little because it's all I can do right now, but nobody has a pro to help, so I figure that Monkeys are a pro at everything, right? Go figure, the bride to be looked straight at me and said, "Oh, please! You do the decorating! I trust you and I want to be surprised!"     

I'm so tempted to do a Halloween motif. Think that would surprise her?   

That would be a BIG surprise But it wouldn't go to well with her color theme would it?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #511 on: August 26, 2010, 02:43:48 AM »

Hi CBB

Hi GE!!  

Yes, the plan at the moment is to cook dinner Sunday and see if we can figure out how to hold down costs!  

SERIOUSLY!

Things are getting just way too "precious".    

SERIOUSLY the price of things these days that wouldn't be hard to do. Do they have a theme? I know you told me the colors but the brain is getting old and I can't remember.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: August 26, 2010, 07:59:15 AM »

CBB..who is getting married?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #513 on: August 26, 2010, 10:17:14 AM »

Hi Cookie!  My son is getting married in May. 

GE? These aren't the dresses, but these are the colors. Yeah, orange and black would be a definite clash! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #514 on: August 26, 2010, 10:22:58 AM »

I'm confused. Maybe the bottom one is what she chose for the bridesmaid's dresses. I know the top one isn't, but the maid of honor will wear that eggplant color that has a little of the light green in a sash or something.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: August 26, 2010, 11:01:45 AM »

I'm confused. Maybe the bottom one is what she chose for the bridesmaid's dresses. I know the top one isn't, but the maid of honor will wear that eggplant color that has a little of the light green in a sash or something.

Beautiful colors.  Your future DIL is right.  You are the perfect person for the job.  Are they getting married on a Sunday?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: August 26, 2010, 12:21:18 PM »

San....what a great vacation.  Your pictures are wonderful.  I tried the slideshow, but my computer was showing it in double-time....lol.  Have fun...! 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: August 26, 2010, 01:33:15 PM »

I love the colors CBB
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: August 26, 2010, 01:43:46 PM »

San is back at the San Diego Zoo today.  She just sent me this picture of some koalas

« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 06:02:47 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: August 26, 2010, 02:56:28 PM »

San is back at the San Diego Zoo today.  She just sent me this picture of some koalas

« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 06:02:26 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.