April 30, 2024, 06:32:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 299620 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: September 14, 2010, 08:48:37 AM »

Good morning Bearly!        sunny  Good morning monks! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: September 14, 2010, 09:55:03 AM »

Good Morning all!  I will be busy quite a bit on another site. I am going to be working on beginning a fund raiser to support the mini horses found in terrible conditions. 

Fall is in the air and not much has improved from last year.  We expect there will be more of these little ones this year than last that will need our help.  People who have lost their jobs and can't afford to care for them but refuse to ask for help.  Some people who are just cruel and mistreat them or neglect them. 

We've had a couple more show up over the weekend.  I figure if I can support one montly and help to save that one will help.  I'm just hoping other people will join me in supporting just one.
What makes me so angry is honestly I can support one of my little horses cheaper for one month than I can support one big dog.  Mine are fed a very nutritional diet and treated as part of my family but then so are my dogs and pygmy goats.  Everyone here has a nice dry barn then can go into during the day for either shade or rain cover.  At night when the rainy season starts they are locked in those barns to be forced to dry out their bodies and their feet. Sadly others just don't seem to care. 

Wish me luck everyone I have high goals just hope we are able to reach them.  If I find something I think you will be interested in reading or seeing regarding Kyron I will share it. I will check in on occasion to see how everone is doing also. 

As for our poor little Champ the Sheriff is putting together more evidence and resubmitting it to try to keep him away from the people who did that to him. We can pray he will be successful this time.  Right now Champ is in the best hands to get him back to health.

You find me on here looking for support in a couple weeks as I will be saying goodbye to my little mare Duckie.  She is going to the bestest home she could. I can go visit her anytime I want and she will be out competing and making a name for herself as well as her family here at home.  It's still hard to watch them be loaded into a trailer and know they will never be back.  In the Spring she went to school now she is going to College.  She will be loved and handled with the gentlest of hands. These people fell in love with her while they were training her.

Hoping everyone has a great day and that today is the Day that Kyron comes home.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: September 14, 2010, 10:12:29 AM »

Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavors to help save the mini horses, Lazydog.   an angelic monkey  I hope you'll come by and visit us here when you can, and give us updates.  I'm hoping and praying for Champ.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: September 14, 2010, 10:26:49 AM »

Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavors to help save the mini horses, Lazydog.   an angelic monkey  I hope you'll come by and visit us here when you can, and give us updates.  I'm hoping and praying for Champ.   an angelic monkey

Thanks Muffybee

I will stop by.  I won't lose touch with what is happening in the search for Kyron and those responsible.

Here is a picture of the girl I sold.  She is special.  Her full name is D/F Dukin into Springtime.
Figures I mispelled it on her registration application was supposed to be Duckin into Springtime.
Dang that "C".

The person in the picture is her new owner.  Boy is she a happy person not to mention her Hubby who is over the moon that they now own her.  He fell in love with her first time he saw her.  Didn't even want to wait for her to be trained before he got in the cart. 

She will be missed at my house but this is the best situation for her.  She loves doing this and I already have two more that drive like this and her brother will be trained by this same person probably next spring.  He is gelded/neutered so will be the perfect one for small children to learn on and do lots of parades in the future.

Best to you all.  Please everyone keep our little Champ in your prayers. God is watching out for him I just know it.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: September 14, 2010, 10:32:17 AM »

Duckin is beautiful!!     Thank you for posting her pic. 

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: September 14, 2010, 01:24:33 PM »

Ok fellow Texan  Monkeys Who got loose?

Escaped Monkey Roams Hills Of Texas Suburb
A spider monkey that escaped from a sanctuary after Tropical Hermine blew through is roaming through hilly suburban subdivisions outside of San Antonio.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/102856979.html
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #706 on: September 14, 2010, 06:15:52 PM »

A spider monkey that escaped from a sanctuary after Tropical Hermine blew through is roaming through hilly suburban subdivisions outside of San Antonio.

Well, hmmm, that is too funny! I live in Oregon, but hubby was in San Antonio yesterday! I would more classify him as a gorilla though...    Monkey Devil!   He is on the way home now, I'll have to ask him....

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #707 on: September 14, 2010, 10:06:24 PM »

Too funny.  Poor little guy is probable scared.  Thanks for the news 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #708 on: September 15, 2010, 12:37:53 PM »

I know we have a lot of southern posters here, including me, so I want to post something someone sent me.

Ten Commandments

Some people have trouble with all those 'shall's' and 'shall not's' in the Ten Commandments. Folks just aren't used to talking in those terms. So, in middle  Tennessee they translated the 'King James' into '  Jackson  County ' language....no joke (posted on the wall at  Cross  Trails  Church in  Gainesboro ,  TN ).

(1) Just one God
  (2) Put nothin' before God
  (3) Watch yer mouth
  (4) Git yourself to Sunday meetin'
  (5) Honor yer Ma & Pa
  (6) No killin'
  (7) No foolin' around with another fellow's gal.
  (Cool Don't take what ain't yers
  (9) No tellin' tales or gossipin'
(10) Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff

Now that's plain an' simple.

Y'all have a nice day now ya hear!

And bless your little heart....

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #709 on: September 15, 2010, 12:41:49 PM »

Oh, we have a ghost. I don't know how that smilee got there at number 8. It wasn't there when I copied and pasted.

Just so ya' know...
The smiley gets in there when you put a parenthesis and then the numeral eight next to one another.   If you put a space between the two, you shouldn't get the smiley.    
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:10:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

2 4 1
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: September 15, 2010, 12:57:20 PM »

Good Morning all!  I will be busy quite a bit on another site. I am going to be working on beginning a fund raiser to support the mini horses found in terrible conditions. 

Fall is in the air and not much has improved from last year.  We expect there will be more of these little ones this year than last that will need our help.  People who have lost their jobs and can't afford to care for them but refuse to ask for help.  Some people who are just cruel and mistreat them or neglect them. 

We've had a couple more show up over the weekend.  I figure if I can support one montly and help to save that one will help.  I'm just hoping other people will join me in supporting just one.
What makes me so angry is honestly I can support one of my little horses cheaper for one month than I can support one big dog.  Mine are fed a very nutritional diet and treated as part of my family but then so are my dogs and pygmy goats.  Everyone here has a nice dry barn then can go into during the day for either shade or rain cover.  At night when the rainy season starts they are locked in those barns to be forced to dry out their bodies and their feet. Sadly others just don't seem to care. 

Wish me luck everyone I have high goals just hope we are able to reach them.  If I find something I think you will be interested in reading or seeing regarding Kyron I will share it. I will check in on occasion to see how everone is doing also. 

As for our poor little Champ the Sheriff is putting together more evidence and resubmitting it to try to keep him away from the people who did that to him. We can pray he will be successful this time.  Right now Champ is in the best hands to get him back to health.

You find me on here looking for support in a couple weeks as I will be saying goodbye to my little mare Duckie.  She is going to the bestest home she could. I can go visit her anytime I want and she will be out competing and making a name for herself as well as her family here at home.  It's still hard to watch them be loaded into a trailer and know they will never be back.  In the Spring she went to school now she is going to College.  She will be loved and handled with the gentlest of hands. These people fell in love with her while they were training her.

Hoping everyone has a great day and that today is the Day that Kyron comes home.

LD1, if they are locked in the barn, how can they get out in case of fire?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: September 15, 2010, 01:00:42 PM »

Thanks Muffybee

I will stop by.  I won't lose touch with what is happening in the search for Kyron and those responsible.

Here is a picture of the girl I sold.  She is special.  Her full name is D/F Dukin into Springtime.
Figures I mispelled it on her registration application was supposed to be Duckin into Springtime.
Dang that "C".

The person in the picture is her new owner.  Boy is she a happy person not to mention her Hubby who is over the moon that they now own her.  He fell in love with her first time he saw her.  Didn't even want to wait for her to be trained before he got in the cart. 

She will be missed at my house but this is the best situation for her.  She loves doing this and I already have two more that drive like this and her brother will be trained by this same person probably next spring.  He is gelded/neutered so will be the perfect one for small children to learn on and do lots of parades in the future.

Best to you all.  Please everyone keep our little Champ in your prayers. God is watching out for him I just know it.

She is beautiful.  I can see how someone would fall in love with her.

Please let us know how things are going.  I will be praying for you, that you will be successful in helping these animals and training their owners to take care of them.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: September 15, 2010, 01:11:47 PM »

Oh, we have a ghost. I don't know how that smilee got there at number 8. It wasn't there when I copied and pasted.

Just so ya' know...
The smiley gets in there when you put a parenthesis and then the numeral eight next to one another.   If you put a space between the two, you shouldn't get the smiley.    

When you put the number 8 next to a ) it makes a smilie face with sunglasses when you hit post.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: September 15, 2010, 01:13:16 PM »

Just so ya' know...

When you put the number 8 next to a ) it makes a smilie face with sunglasses when you hit post.

We do have a ghost, that red wasn't there when I wrote that.

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: September 15, 2010, 01:35:38 PM »

Just so ya' know...

It's just me, the bee adding a moderator's note.   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: September 15, 2010, 01:40:00 PM »

Just so ya' know...

I know, it was weird, though.  I back paged, just to make sure.  it really wasn't there.  hahaha

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: September 15, 2010, 04:47:30 PM »

Just so ya' know...

I know, it was weird, though.  I back paged, just to make sure.  it really wasn't there.  hahaha

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #717 on: September 15, 2010, 10:24:32 PM »

You two are too funny. Thanks for the laugh.

2 4 1
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: September 16, 2010, 06:25:23 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: September 16, 2010, 09:10:41 AM »

Well, hmmm, that is too funny! I live in Oregon, but hubby was in San Antonio yesterday! I would more classify him as a gorilla though...    Monkey Devil!   He is on the way home now, I'll have to ask him....

Nana did you check your Hubby's luggage when he got home to see if he had a friend with him?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.