March 28, 2024, 03:12:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 297761 times)
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: September 29, 2010, 07:59:08 AM »

Thought I would give you all an update of photos on Champs recovery. Thirty days later you can see he is putting on weight. This could take a year to get his weight back up even more so with winter coming on but he is moving forward.

Thank you all for caring about our little "Champ".

There is still no guarantee about prosecution of his owners who did this horrible thing to him.
We can only continue to hope they don't get him back and that they don't do this to another animal.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7399679&fbid=10150095920844616&id=158008639615

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: September 29, 2010, 08:41:16 AM »

Thought I would give you all an update of photos on Champs recovery. Thirty days later you can see he is putting on weight. This could take a year to get his weight back up even more so with winter coming on but he is moving forward.

There is still no guarantee about prosecution of his owners who did this horrible thing to him.
We can only continue to hope they don't get him back and that they don't do this to another animal.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7399679&fbid=10150095920844616&id=158008639615

Thank you for the update on Champ, Lazydog.  He looks better, but I hope he continues to fill out and get healthy.  I hope those responsible for starving Champ are prosecuted and answer for their crime.  And it IS a crime to starve an animal, it's cruel! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: September 29, 2010, 09:23:47 AM »

thanks for sharing the new photos...surely there will be no way the owners can get him back?  I hope they are prosecuted to the fullest extent....the pictures absolutely brought me to my knees in tears...........

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: September 29, 2010, 09:25:34 AM »

CONGRATS KLAAS`!!! She is so beautiful and all that hair wow!

Just wait until tomorow, when you go hold her in person. Bring a box of tissues because you are gonna have happy tears. I know this because I just became a first time grammy the day before you, lol. Mine was born on September 21st and came in at a whopping 9lb 11oz. Too bad we live on opposite ends of the US or they could play together as they grow up.

Here is my new gbaby:

Gramma Elaine!  Congratulations....she is adorable!!  thanks for sharing your Joy with us!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: September 29, 2010, 12:22:54 PM »

While we were staying at the hotel in Vegas, I absolutely loved the bed pillows.  I have problems finding pillows I like and I loved these.  I looked at the tag and found the website, plan on ordering 2  an angelic monkey

http://www.sobelwestex.com/storefrontB2CWEB/browse.do?action=refresh_browse&ctg_id=5217

PWSHN2026
PILLOWS
SAHARA NIGHT GEL FIBER
20X26 STANDARD SIZE
T233 TICKING 28.5 OZ.

Sell Price:    10.99    EA
Quantity Available:    In Stock

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: September 29, 2010, 09:06:28 PM »

OK, I want some new baby pictures!!!!    an angelic monkey

Me too.

Hi Grandma.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: September 29, 2010, 09:24:17 PM »

Poor baby, he must have been in such pain.  Let's hope his memory of that fades with time and the people who did that to him will fade their time away in prison.  Please do not let them have him back.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: September 29, 2010, 09:27:41 PM »

OK, here is the deal on the new baby pictures.  I forgot my camera so all I had was my cellphone.  I did take two or three photos with my cell phone but they didn't come out that well and they have people in them (family) that I don't want my stalkers to see. 

My stepson (the dad) promised to send lots of photos.  He had to go back to work yesterday though so I haven't seen new pics since we left.

I'll email and remind them   an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: September 29, 2010, 10:00:43 PM »

OK, here is the deal on the new baby pictures.  I forgot my camera so all I had was my cellphone.  I did take two or three photos with my cell phone but they didn't come out that well and they have people in them (family) that I don't want my stalkers to see. 

My stepson (the dad) promised to send lots of photos.  He had to go back to work yesterday though so I haven't seen new pics since we left.

You forgot your camera!!!  I bet you remembered your laptop.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: September 29, 2010, 10:11:40 PM »

Janet

I did remember my laptop, LOL  Monkey Devil!

I just got this new pic via email  an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: September 29, 2010, 10:17:19 PM »

So sweet!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: September 29, 2010, 10:18:39 PM »

an angelic monkey

Klaas

Your granddaughter is so precious.  You and hubby are embarking on a journey of a lifetime.  Enjoy!

an angelic monkey

Janet 

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: September 29, 2010, 10:51:53 PM »

Klaas..very cute picture of grand daughter..

now, about the pillows..I am the same way..particular about pillows..what was it about these that you liked so much? I bought a pillow at Kohls that I really like..like foamy soft rubbery with holes throughout..My best pillow ever was one that I bought at Bed Bath and Beyond. I left it in a hotel while going to Florida and of course it could not be found when I called about it..! and now they have discontinued them of course!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: September 29, 2010, 11:10:08 PM »

While we were staying at the hotel in Vegas, I absolutely loved the bed pillows.  I have problems finding pillows I like and I loved these.  I looked at the tag and found the website, plan on ordering 2  an angelic monkey

http://www.sobelwestex.com/storefrontB2CWEB/browse.do?action=refresh_browse&ctg_id=5217

PWSHN2026
PILLOWS
SAHARA NIGHT GEL FIBER
20X26 STANDARD SIZE
T233 TICKING 28.5 OZ.

I will have to go to Vegas to try them out!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: September 29, 2010, 11:13:13 PM »

PWSHN2026
PILLOWS
SAHARA NIGHT GEL FIBER
20X26 STANDARD SIZE
T233 TICKING 28.5 OZ.

Don't order the Dolce Vita ones by mistake.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: September 29, 2010, 11:16:14 PM »

Janet

I did remember my laptop, LOL  Monkey Devil!

I just got this new pic via email  an angelic monkey

She is adorable and I can smell that baby fresh from a bath smell all the way over here.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: September 30, 2010, 12:05:44 AM »

Bearly - how did you know that photo was taken right after her very first bath!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: September 30, 2010, 12:17:33 AM »

Bear's intuition, our sense of smell is very strong!

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: September 30, 2010, 12:21:09 AM »

Clues:

That little gal does not wear a stitch on and is wrapped in a towel.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: September 30, 2010, 12:50:52 AM »

Clues:

That little gal does not wear a stitch on and is wrapped in a towel.

I was so busy looking at her cute little face I didn't even pay attention.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.