April 27, 2024, 01:50:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169078 times)
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2006, 01:15:53 PM »

Have been having a lot of trouble staying logged on to the board.  Trying to get a little time in while multitasking.  List just went to two pages of things I would like to accomplish today, so if I don't respond to someone, it's not personal.   Smile

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2006, 01:23:14 PM »

Making Seasoned Sauteed Shrimp and Fettucine Alfredo with a little fresh spinach and red bell pepper added, Garlic Bread and Salad for our Marine this evening- it's his fave!

They don't serve it in the mess tent in Iraq!

Crying or Very sad

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2006, 01:25:54 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Quote from: "kuoka"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Quote from: "MominTN"
I guess nothing really happened on Greta and that's why you are talking about raccoons.

Nothing going on - waiting for some action from NY Judge.

Just give some people a chance to catch up. Sheesh. Greta aired the uncut video of Joran Vader SLOP being served papers when he came out of customs in NY. It also showed how Dieter was pushed by the ABC producer and how he defended himself.

Gee Kuoka you can have all the time you need to catch up. Sheesh back at ya!

LOL Sorry FM, I quoted the wrong person. I intended to quote MOMinTN.

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2006, 01:29:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "GretaRocks"
Quote from: "Appeals"
Can we change GretaRocks screen name? LOL

LOL -- I'm here lurking -- and YES, YES, can I change my screen name??

actually, I know Tom and Red are so busy, I don't have much hope for that; plus I've changed my e-mail address; and they wouldn't like that, either ..

Laughing

What do you want to change it to?  Be careful changing your email address, it will probably lock you out of the cage.

I would like to be "Windsor"; I still have my listed e-mail address through mid-July, but after that, it's canceled (I was able to get away from AOL!!) did you guys hear the recording of the guy trying to cancel his account?  too funny; my experience wasn't to bad; she just kept lowering the price and then offered me something free

Klaas, let me know if this can be accomplished; again, I still have my listed e-mail until July 10, I think
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2006, 01:29:35 PM »

Kuoka - sokay!

Mermaid originally from Brooklyn - Mr. Mermaid says "Don't make her go Brooklyn on ya!"

Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2006, 01:31:32 PM »

bye, everyone; gotta run
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: June 27, 2006, 01:33:45 PM »

Me too for now...off to let Calgon take me away then bathe and walk the dog.  Too nice a day to stay inside all morning.

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2006, 01:35:42 PM »

Quote from: "Appeals"
Me too for now...off to let Calgon take me away then bathe and walk the dog.  Too nice a day to stay inside all morning.

Not 90+ degree day with 99% humidity where you are??????????

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2006, 02:02:54 PM »

Wow - this new monitor is soooo cool. Very Happy

I can split the screen and look at two things at one time. Very Happy  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2006, 02:03:58 PM »

Oh, man.  Tyler, I went to fix a bite to eat and had to iron some shirts for some guy, and I come back and you are deleting some of the best writing I've read in a long time.  Wahhh...you need to put it back.  Please.  Pretty please.  I thought it was very provocative.  Collaborative stories are rough drafts, and it might not make the edits, but please don't delete it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2006, 02:05:42 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Here is a comment post from arubanboycott site today....
SITE: http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

Comment of one poster...strange>>
The Executioner said...
I continue to wait patiently, for the justice system to do there job.

However,I've just about lost all hope, that I will not have to take matters into my own hands.

I truly hope my actions will bring some comfort to Natalee's family.

I don't consider myself a violent person.And knowing that I'll have to use a knife,or a blunt instrument makes me a little queasy.

Spending the rest of my life in prison, REALLY, scares me.But I have a long history of going threw
with thing's that scare me.

I don't see myself making a clean getaway,from Aruba, or Holland.Please let me be wrong.

The clock is ticking,and time is running out.I guess that's true for anything that has ever lived.The moment life begins,the clock start's ticking.

I believe it's not how long you live that really matters,but how well you live.

And so I will sacrafice myself for another,Who is so deserving.

Tue Jun 27, 02:05:11 AM EDT

~~~~~~~~~~
Weirdness........ Confused

Shocked  Shocked

I hesitate to say it, but this person needs to be reported to some law enforcement agency.   Sad
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: June 27, 2006, 02:06:07 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Oh, man.  Tyler, I went to fix a bite to eat and had to iron some shirts for some guy, and I come back and you are deleting some of the best writing I've read in a long time.  Wahhh...you need to put it back.  Please.  Pretty please.  I thought it was very provocative.  Collaborative stories are rough drafts, and it might not make the edits, but please don't delete it.

AZ

Some shirts for some guy? Do you just offer to iron shirts for random strangers? If so, please come to my house!

I Stand With The Girl
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2006, 02:08:19 PM »

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_new_jersey_are_you

This is short, harmless and fun....

Even if you are not from Jersey take it.....

I scored 75%

Just to take a little break from your work day..... Wink

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: June 27, 2006, 02:08:59 PM »

Sun....ditto on the need to report....though do not know if these blogs are already monitored....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: June 27, 2006, 02:09:07 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

AZ

Some shirts for some guy? Do you just offer to iron shirts for random strangers? If so, please come to my house!

and mine!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: June 27, 2006, 02:09:10 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

AZ

Ha ha ha.  Actually, I offer to do all sorts of things for random strangers...one of my more endearing qualities!   Wink   This was my daughter's boyfriend who has a job interview and needed shirts ironed.  Daughter just can't master the knack of the iron--go figure.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: June 27, 2006, 02:12:36 PM »

and Mermaid, I'll gladly iron for you if you will cook for me!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: June 27, 2006, 02:14:49 PM »

Jacqui....70%...!!!  Born in Louisiana....DIL from NJ...rubs off...!!!   Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: June 27, 2006, 02:15:54 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Jacqui....70%...!!!  Born in Louisiana....DIL from NJ...rubs off...!!!   Very Happy

Hey baby! Laughing   You are Jersey Simpatico.....

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: June 27, 2006, 02:16:08 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_new_jersey_are_you

This is short, harmless and fun....

Even if you are not from Jersey take it.....

I scored 75%

Just to take a little break from your work day..... Wink

I got a 93% and I'm from NY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.