April 27, 2024, 11:43:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169059 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: June 27, 2006, 02:16:38 PM »

Well, I had the screen still open and saved Tylergal's story before it could be banished to the underworld!  Yay!  I've saved another bit of literary genius for the world (well, almost).  Tylergal, let me know if you'd like to repost it and I'll email it to you.

BRING NATALEE HOME
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: June 27, 2006, 02:16:53 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
and Mermaid, I'll gladly iron for you if you will cook for me!   Laughing

Deal!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2006, 02:17:27 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_new_jersey_are_you

This is short, harmless and fun....

Even if you are not from Jersey take it.....

I scored 75%

Just to take a little break from your work day..... Wink

I got a 93% and I'm from NY

Sistah! Laughing

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2006, 02:17:46 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Quote from: "Appeals"
Me too for now...off to let Calgon take me away then bathe and walk the dog.  Too nice a day to stay inside all morning.

Not 90+ degree day with 99% humidity where you are??????????

Yuk!  Thank the weather gods, no.  High 60'2 or mid 70's max here at the coast, light breeze off the water, humidity I would guess around 65%.  Sunshine, puffy clouds.  As Widget would say, track fast.  Actually have to get out and water a few new plants I put in just before last weekend.

BTW, your menu sounds heavenly.  Give your Marine my thanks and hugs too.  (Was married to one for years, made many a trip to Camp Pendleton in So. Cal. when we were dating.)

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2006, 02:18:05 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Jacqui....70%...!!!  Born in Louisiana....DIL from NJ...rubs off...!!!   Very Happy

Hey baby! Laughing   You are Jersey Simpatico.....

Since I told the truth....I would say y'all rather than you guys....but would you smile at pop rather than soda...?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2006, 02:19:37 PM »

Jacqui....70%...!!!  Born in Louisiana....DIL from NJ...rubs off...!!!   Very Happy

Hey baby! Laughing   You are Jersey Simpatico.....

Since I told the truth....I would say y'all rather than you guys....but would you smile at pop rather than soda...?

tee hee.
I was in texas and ordered a sprite.  The waitress looked at me and said...Oh ya mean a white pop?
I nearly fell on the floor......it tickled me! LOL Laughing

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2006, 02:21:52 PM »

I am 6% New Jersey.  I am definitely not from New Jersey. In fact, I am very far from it.  Then, they suggest I stop by sometime and see what I am missing!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2006, 02:23:32 PM »

white pop....too funny.... Very Happy   we ask for a cold drink in New Orleans....then say what kind.....sweet tea (not my fav), diet coke.... Very Happy

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2006, 02:23:33 PM »

We always called a cold drink a pop in Ohio.  When I moved to AZ, I learned quickly that it's a "soft drink."

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: June 27, 2006, 02:23:54 PM »

I am 6% New Jersey.  I am definitely not from New Jersey. In fact, I am very far from it.  Then, they suggest I stop by sometime and see what I am missing!   Laughing

Please do, and we'll go down the shore..........

Get a soda....Play minature golf..........You get the idea! Wink

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2006, 02:25:30 PM »

Well, I had the screen still open and saved Tylergal's story before it could be banished to the underworld!  Yay!  I've saved another bit of literary genius for the world (well, almost).  Tylergal, let me know if you'd like to repost it and I'll email it to you.

I liked it too Tylergal.  There are lots of places the story could go from there.  Very Happy
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: June 27, 2006, 02:26:04 PM »

Sounds lovely.  Some things transcend language, don't they?   Very Happy

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2006, 02:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I liked it too Tylergal.  There are lots of places the story could go from there.  Very Happy

Thanks, Sun, for chiming in on this.  Tyler is just too sensitive sometimes.  Her writing is very, very good and she should share it with us, her friends.  Please, Tyler?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2006, 02:27:50 PM »

We always called a cold drink a pop in Ohio.  When I moved to AZ, I learned quickly that it's a "soft drink."

In this part of Kentucky, the most difficult phrase for me is...."I don't care a bit to do that..."   translated....I'd be happy to do that....! Very Happy    I love the people in this area.....country, family, religious, very down to earth...

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2006, 02:29:47 PM »

Well yous' guys - I scored a paultry 34% - but then again - what would I expect - I am a so. gal - never really been much of anywhere.  I am proud of my 34% though! Very Happy

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2006, 02:30:29 PM »

Thanks, Sun, for chiming in on this.  Tyler is just too sensitive sometimes.  Her writing is very, very good and she should share it with us, her friends.  Please, Tyler?

Klaas posted one for me that I have submitted to a magazine and since I have not heard back, thought I would ask her to post it here.  It is more garden humor than serious and mysterious.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2006, 02:32:08 PM »

Tylergal....I wondered if you were walking near MonkeyHill when you strolled through Audubon Park.... Very Happy

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: June 27, 2006, 02:36:37 PM »

Sounds lovely.  Some things transcend language, don't they?   Very Happy

Without a doubt. Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2006, 02:38:04 PM »

I liked it as well and saved it prior to deleting it.  You need to see her new thread though...take a look  Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2006, 02:39:49 PM »

I'm 0% New Jersey. Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

A true southern girl I guess.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.