April 27, 2024, 07:12:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169023 times)
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: June 27, 2006, 03:36:55 PM »

Youse guys are nuts!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: June 27, 2006, 03:38:09 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Youse guys are nuts!

the two yoots....

What's a yoot???? Shocked  Wink

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2006, 03:39:20 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
San, how are you doing?  That hero sounds good.  I wish I had not eaten so much canteloupe yesterday.  I have the green-apple two-step today.
[/b]

Ok, now I KNOW i'm Jersey...

Never heard that before in my life!!!!!!!!!! Laughing  Laughing

Me either!!  Smile
I can guess what it means though.

TYLER.. hope you feel better. Ummm.. maybe try some PEPTO or Immdoium ???
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2006, 03:39:59 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
San, how are you doing?  That hero sounds good.  I wish I had not eaten so much canteloupe yesterday.  I have the green-apple two-step today.
[/b]

Me either!!  Smile

Or eat a grilled cheese.   Rolling Eyes

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2006, 03:41:07 PM »

[/b]

Me either!!  Smile

Huh? Would a grilled cheese really help the 'condition'?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: June 27, 2006, 03:41:10 PM »

[/b]

Me either!!  Smile

That would work.. or bananas or rice even. !!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2006, 03:41:49 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
[/b]

Me either!!  Smile

Huh? Would a grilled cheese really help the 'condition'?

YEPPERS CARNUT....  Cheese.. Ummmm.. blocks yah..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: June 27, 2006, 03:42:03 PM »

Oh my--you should see this lunch the boyfriend made me!!  He's a graphic artist and it looks too pretty to eat!   Laughing  (But I will...)

Turkey folded in overlapping pieces on 7 grain bread, cut on the diagonal, of course.  Some sort of white cheese on it and chopped up lettuce on top of the cheese with mayo on the lettuce.  Then, on half of the plate rim, are strawberries cut in half, cut side down, with powdered sugar sprinkled on each one.  Let's see, there are 6 strawberry halves!  And in the middle of the plate is a little pile of bugles!  I didn't have the heart to tell him I've eaten so many bugles this morning I can't eat one more!  I should take a picture of this and show you all.  It's so nice!  I feel loved (or at least appreciated!)   Wink

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: June 27, 2006, 03:43:36 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Oh my--you should see this lunch the boyfriend made me!!  He's a graphic artist and it looks too pretty to eat!   Laughing  (But I will...)

Turkey folded in overlapping pieces on 7 grain bread, cut on the diagonal, of course.  Some sort of white cheese on it and chopped up lettuce on top of the cheese with mayo on the lettuce.  Then, on half of the plate rim, are strawberries cut in half, cut side down, with powdered sugar sprinkled on each one.  Let's see, there are 6 strawberry halves!  And in the middle of the plate is a little pile of bugles!  I didn't have the heart to tell him I've eaten so many bugles this morning I can't eat one more!  I should take a picture of this and show you all.  It's so nice!  I feel loved (or at least appreciated!)   Wink

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...LOL LOL  HOW SWEET!!!  He sure sounds like a keeper for your daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: June 27, 2006, 03:44:28 PM »

Yeah, he's a sweetie-pie and he's very loving to her.  I just need him to get a job now...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: June 27, 2006, 03:44:44 PM »

Years ago my Father-in-law was a recovering alcoholic and managed an AA group.  He was a substance abuse counselor for the veterans administration.  He asked me to convert a bunch of reel to reel tapes of meetings to cassette for him so he could use them as inspirational stories.

The one I can't forget is  Hello my name is John, and I'm an alcoholic.  I never thought I had a problem, I just thought I drank socially.  My mother in law moved in with my wife and I and they would both be waiting up for me when I came home from the bar  (tore up).  One night I came home and they were both waiting for me in the living room.  An intense argument ensued.  I could hardly get a word in with both of them citing my shortcomings.  So I finally screamed "Oh, I get it------ I'm the problem.  Well I can fix that.
     With a great show of bravado I staggered into the kitchen, turned the gas on in the oven, got on my knees and stuck my head in.  They both immediately started grabbing at me, then I realized they were HOLDING ME IN Shocked
I've been in AA ever since.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: June 27, 2006, 03:45:17 PM »

Yeah, he's a sweetie-pie and he's very loving to her.  I just need him to get a job now...

Yessssss

But sounds like a genuine guy.

No amount of money can buy that!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: June 27, 2006, 03:46:23 PM »

[/b]

Me either!!  Smile

That would work.. or bananas or rice even. !!

Rice.  That's the ticket.  The reason certain people put it with all that spicy food Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #253 on: June 27, 2006, 03:46:37 PM »

Oh, man.  Tyler, I went to fix a bite to eat and had to iron some shirts for some guy, and I come back and you are deleting some of the best writing I've read in a long time.  Wahhh...you need to put it back.  Please.  Pretty please.  I thought it was very provocative.  Collaborative stories are rough drafts, and it might not make the edits, but please don't delete it.

Seperated at birth, AZ, I'm telling ya!  

I thought it was great.  I was very intrigued.  Oh well.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: June 27, 2006, 03:47:43 PM »

Will keep him in prayers AZ!! Smile
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: June 27, 2006, 03:49:03 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Oh, man.  Tyler, I went to fix a bite to eat and had to iron some shirts for some guy, and I come back and you are deleting some of the best writing I've read in a long time.  Wahhh...you need to put it back.  Please.  Pretty please.  I thought it was very provocative.  Collaborative stories are rough drafts, and it might not make the edits, but please don't delete it.

Seperated at birth, AZ, I'm telling ya!  

I thought it was great.  I was very intrigued.  Oh well.

I think so, Peaches.  My long lost twin--I ate peaches for breakfast today, inspired by your name (and the fact that there were three in the frig calling me!)   Laughing   I thought Tyler's story was great and was leading in some dramatic and mysterious direction.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #256 on: June 27, 2006, 03:49:42 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Years ago my Father-in-law was a recovering alcoholic and managed an AA group.  He was a substance abuse counselor for the veterans administration.  He asked me to convert a bunch of reel to reel tapes of meetings to cassette for him so he could use them as inspirational stories.

The one I can't forget is  Hello my name is John, and I'm an alcoholic.  I never thought I had a problem, I just thought I drank socially.  My mother in law moved in with my wife and I and they would both be waiting up for me when I came home from the bar  (tore up).  One night I came home and they were both waiting for me in the living room.  An intense argument ensued.  I could hardly get a word in with both of them citing my shortcomings.  So I finally screamed "Oh, I get it------ I'm the problem.  Well I can fix that.
     With a great show of bravado I staggered into the kitchen, turned the gas on in the oven, got on my knees and stuck my head in.  They both immediately started grabbing at me, then I realized they were HOLDING ME IN Shocked
I've been in AA ever since.

HOLY CRAP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DANG.. what an intervention that was, huh? !
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: June 27, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »

I am in charge of a meeting tonight that doesn't begin until 6:00 pm, and I have to feed them sandwiches and stuff while we eat. Sigh.

Time to go grocery shopping monkeys. See ya later.

I Stand With The Girl
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 27, 2006, 03:52:25 PM »

BTGirl,

Its raining really hard right now and my dog is out of dog food and I would appreciate it if you pick up some at the store, I will gladly pay you next Tuesday..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: June 27, 2006, 03:53:11 PM »

Will keep him in prayers AZ!! Smile

Thanks, Ang.  I know he'll get a good job soon.  He wants to work and is in that in-between stage of interviews and it's driving him nuts.  He's just 23, so young, out of college only 6 months.  He told me today he applied for some graphic artist job at Staples office supply where they do some sort of graphics for walk-in customers, just to tide him over until he nails a real job.  He has lots of apps in and had several interviews but nothing has materialized yet.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.