April 28, 2024, 07:18:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169221 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #260 on: June 27, 2006, 03:53:20 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
My son just informed me.. that his friends that were in the accident are doing fine.  Brandon has a concussion .. some cuts.. etc.
Melissa DOES NOT have a broken neck like they thought.. its BAD BAD BAD whiplash. She has to have plastic surgery on her broken nose.. Sad
and she has a concussion.   Im glad they are going to be fine and I am VERY happy to hear the poor gal don't have a broken neck. WHEW!

Good news, happy to hear it.

I'll drink to that!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: June 27, 2006, 03:53:52 PM »

FlyingMermaid whats for dinner tonight?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: June 27, 2006, 03:54:19 PM »

TylergalRice.  That's the ticket.  The reason certain people put it with all that spicy food Laughing[/quote]

Yeppers Tyler,,,
  I recall when my kids were babies.. and they had the flu.. and poops..
the dr always said to follow the B.R.A.T. Diet
B ~Bananas
R~ Rice
A~ Apples
T~ tea

Last I was in the Dr's office with my son.. (which he hates to go to cause its his ped. from when he was born,. and he has to sit amoung crying babies and toddlers..LOL)  I saw a post on the wall there about this BRAT diet and if it really works. It always did on my kids.. (IMO)..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: June 27, 2006, 03:58:08 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Yeah, he's a sweetie-pie and he's very loving to her.  I just need him to get a job now...

Will keep him in prayers AZ!! Smile

Thanks, Ang.  I know he'll get a good job soon.  He wants to work and is in that in-between stage of interviews and it's driving him nuts.  He's just 23, so young, out of college only 6 months.  He told me today he applied for some graphic artist job at Staples office supply where they do some sort of graphics for walk-in customers, just to tide him over until he nails a real job.  He has lots of apps in and had several interviews but nothing has materialized yet.

Thats awesome.. I hope it comes through for him til he finds something else!!  We'll keep our fingers and toes crossed for him!!!  Smile
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: June 27, 2006, 03:59:04 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
BTGirl,

Its raining really hard right now and my dog is out of dog food and I would appreciate it if you pick up some at the store, I will gladly pay you next Tuesday..

Hey Terry

My little spoiled brats have a whole case of Canine ID that I bought them at the vets. I'll just drop some by your house on my way to the store. Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: June 27, 2006, 03:59:27 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
My son just informed me.. that his friends that were in the accident are doing fine.  Brandon has a concussion .. some cuts.. etc.
Melissa DOES NOT have a broken neck like they thought.. its BAD BAD BAD whiplash. She has to have plastic surgery on her broken nose.. Sad
and she has a concussion.   Im glad they are going to be fine and I am VERY happy to hear the poor gal don't have a broken neck. WHEW!

Good news, happy to hear it.

I'll drink to that!

CHEERS Peaches!!  
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #266 on: June 27, 2006, 04:00:03 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I am in charge of a meeting tonight that doesn't begin until 6:00 pm, and I have to feed them sandwiches and stuff while we eat. Sigh.

Time to go grocery shopping monkeys. See ya later.

I think you have a Panera Bread place in CHA.  The chorus used to ca ter lunches for us from there.  Good stuff.

Expect a miracle.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: June 27, 2006, 04:00:34 PM »

I am in charge of a meeting tonight that doesn't begin until 6:00 pm, and I have to feed them sandwiches and stuff while we eat. Sigh.

MOM.. get some HAMSALAD......  Be nice and easy to make sandwhiches!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: June 27, 2006, 04:01:44 PM »

I think you have a Panera Bread place in CHA.  The chorus used to ca ter lunches for us from there.  Good stuff.

My son works at Panera Bread.. he LOVES it!  Smile
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: June 27, 2006, 04:01:50 PM »

Tyler, I second that.  The BRAT diet is the trick. The dr recommended it for my mom when she had intestinal problems.  She's 79 and has told me for 6 months that she has diarrhea every morning.  I asked if she had cramping or other symptoms.  No, nothing else, she feels fine.  Knowing her propensity for exaggeration, I didn't worry about it.  She finally talked herself into believing she had some exotic parasite from Mexico (we go there often) or something.  She went to the dr and they told her to fast for 24 hours, eat BRAT diet for 24 hours and then normal diet for 24 hours.  She took samples in to dr, complained to me loudly and often about how hungry she was the first day, and it was all so icky!!!  Tests all came back negative and she is perfectly fine.  I couldn't resist saying, "I told you so."  She's one who eats a whole cantalope in a day because it tastes so good, and then she's too full to eat anything else and wonders why she has a touch of green apple, two-step!  Geesh.  Anyway, the BRAT diet is the trick-fixes you right up.

BRING NATALEE HOME
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: June 27, 2006, 04:02:25 PM »

FlyingMermaid whats for dinner tonight?

shrimp alfredo - Mr. Mermaid's Marine son (21) in town for a week before leaving for Iraq.

I posted before tat they don't serve shrimp alfredo in his mess tent in the desert!

It's his fav!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: June 27, 2006, 04:02:34 PM »

We have Panera too.  Good stuff.

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: June 27, 2006, 04:03:16 PM »

BTGirl,

Starla will be waiting for her food.. Hey it looks like it slow down and I might be able to pickup some dog food after all..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: June 27, 2006, 04:05:23 PM »

Panera Bread must be an eastern thing.  I haven't heard of it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: June 27, 2006, 04:05:50 PM »

NANCY GRACE - CNN HEADLINE NEWS  8PM Eastern

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Tuesday's show
Natalee Holloway

A new witness has surfaced in Aruba in connection with the Natalee Holloway case. What he is telling authorities. Tune in at 8 p.m. ET
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #275 on: June 27, 2006, 04:06:16 PM »

BTGirl,

Starla will be waiting for her food.. Hey it looks like it slow down and I might be able to pickup some dog food after all..

I feel your pain, Terry.  I have to make a trip to the store for dog food and cat food.  I wouldn't be outta cat food except I was low on dog food and supplemented doggie dinners with cat food.

Expect a miracle.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: June 27, 2006, 04:06:30 PM »

Woo hoo!  Thanks Klaas.  Nancy Grace is on the story.  That's good news.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: June 27, 2006, 04:06:48 PM »

We have Panera too.  Good stuff.

I never ate anything in there yet.. and its only 10 minutes form my house.
 I had to take him his wallet last week.. and it smelled sooooooo yummy in there.. I didnt pay much attention to what they all have. But its such a nice place.. and they have umbrella tables outside too!!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: June 27, 2006, 04:06:53 PM »

http://www.panerabread.com/

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: June 27, 2006, 04:07:20 PM »

Panera Bread must be an eastern thing.  I haven't heard of it.

Yeah, I've read of it, but don't know what it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.