April 28, 2024, 11:38:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169237 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: June 27, 2006, 06:00:41 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

{{deleted upon request}}[/color]

Mrs Red, I concur.  And, as a matter of fact, I'm STILL a little sore about the whole thing.

Regardless of what are personal beliefs are, respect for one's hosts should be one of our main concerns.  Thank you for stating as such.  I've been actually biting my tongue for a while now about it...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: June 27, 2006, 06:02:27 PM »

Mrs Red.. I am staying the heck out of that one...
 I never saw a post ROB made about RED..?? I may have missed it if that happened??  If you could point me in that direction so I can see!!
 IMO.. if people have problems with one another.. they need to hash it out between themselves???
 I dont think anyone is being spiteful on purpose speaking of Rob.. ESP those who dont know whats happend????  
 Can someone enlighten me? I am LOST bigtime!!
 So  Robs name is taboo now here on the forum??  
 If thats the case..  I am done.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: June 27, 2006, 06:02:43 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Mrs Red, I concur.  And, as a matter of fact, I'm STILL a little sore about the whole thing.

Regardless of what are personal beliefs are, respect for one's hosts should be one of our main concerns.  Thank you for stating as such.  I've been actually biting my tongue for a while now about it...

Thanks Third, I am sure that I should have kept my mouth shut though...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: June 27, 2006, 06:03:39 PM »

TS and others .. PLEASE tell me what ROB posted about RED??
I am totally missing something?????????????
 Or EMAIL me at least.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: June 27, 2006, 06:04:55 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
BTW, what happened to the original Chicago videos that were at video google? The ones that are there right now are lower resolution than the ones originally put there.  Could this be the result of video google compressing their server or something?  Did anyone download them to their harddrive when Chicago_510 originally put them there?

HI BLAH!!  I have a NEW name.. did yah hear? Drink ass hick hick bitch.. ROFLMAO~!!
  KLASSEND sent me the videos long ago.. when they first appeared.. for some reason they would not load for me.
  I dont know if she or perhaps Rob or anyone else may have downloaded them to their harddrives?  Maybe even Hotshot?
  All I have is a link to them..

Hey Angie, what happened to swingingdick??
You cant just go changing your name every few months yanno !!
 Laughing

Another forum changed it for me BLAH.. LMAO
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 27, 2006, 06:05:43 PM »

Mrs Red.. I am staying the heck out of that one...
 I never saw a post ROB made about RED..?? I may have missed it if that happened??  If you could point me in that direction so I can see!!
 IMO.. if people have problems with one another.. they need to hash it out between themselves???
 I dont think anyone is being spiteful on purpose speaking of Rob.. ESP those who dont know whats happend????  
 Can someone enlighten me? I am LOST bigtime!!
 So  Robs name is taboo now here on the forum??  
 If thats the case..  I am done.

NO it isn't... but I have seen the snide comments and I know about several emails where he trashed Red... but no, I apologize... nevermind.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: June 27, 2006, 06:06:01 PM »

Is someone gonna answer my question ? PLEASE?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: June 27, 2006, 06:06:08 PM »

Or EMAIL me at least.

I dunno, but if it doesnt have anything to do with the case, I dont want to know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: June 27, 2006, 06:06:16 PM »

Or EMAIL me at least.

Angie - check your email please
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 27, 2006, 06:06:45 PM »

Is someone gonna answer my question ? PLEASE?

I did and like I said, I apologize....

talk to yall later....

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 27, 2006, 06:07:21 PM »

BTW, what happened to the original Chicago videos that were at video google? The ones that are there right now are lower resolution than the ones originally put there.  Could this be the result of video google compressing their server or something?  Did anyone download them to their harddrive when Chicago_510 originally put them there?

HI BLAH!!  I have a NEW name.. did yah hear? Drink ass hick hick bitch.. ROFLMAO~!!
  KLASSEND sent me the videos long ago.. when they first appeared.. for some reason they would not load for me.
  I dont know if she or perhaps Rob or anyone else may have downloaded them to their harddrives?  Maybe even Hotshot?
  All I have is a link to them..

Hey Angie, what happened to swingingdick??
You cant just go changing your name every few months yanno !!
 Laughing

Another forum changed it for me BLAH.. LMAO

another forum??  Well, i'll still call ya SD    Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: June 27, 2006, 06:07:41 PM »

Blah - I have all the aru-bay videos downloaded to my hard drive.  Well actually, they are on a disc.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: June 27, 2006, 06:08:30 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I'm told Wood does not put much faith in this new witness, so he may not even talk very much about that.

Does ANYONE put much faith in this new "witness"?  Man, seems this fool's spent more time in the slam then the guy who he claims to have seen commit the crime itself... Rolling Eyes

Third, I don't put much faith in anything that comes out of that crap hole, just hope they'll get something right for a change. If they can nail it shut with this new witness so much the better, but their propensity for doing anything is questionable. One thing odd about this bird is he wasn't brought in and released right away in typical Aruban fashion.

Question

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: June 27, 2006, 06:08:30 PM »

Thanks Third, I am sure that I should have kept my mouth shut though...

Don't mention it Mrs Red!  Maybe I was raised a little differently.  As the example goes, if you're (essentially) a guest in someone's home for dinner, you don't complain about the food!  If there are those who support Rob, then by all means support him.  But, do it outside of the home in which you are a guest of.  It's common courtesy...

Angie, I don't really have the energy to explain what I know of the situation.  If I did, I would most surely email you with the details...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #394 on: June 27, 2006, 06:08:50 PM »

Or EMAIL me at least.

I'm out here in the dark as well.  I must have been taking a nap when the crap hit the fan.  Now I'm really confused.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: June 27, 2006, 06:09:47 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Blah - I have all the aru-bay videos downloaded to my hard drive.  Well actually, they are on a disc.

klaas, can you do me a huge favor and e-mail me the 24 one (whenever you get a chnace, no big hurry)

Either that or do me a favor and watch it and compare it to the reeolution of the ones on video google to confirm i'm not nuts (or going blind)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: June 27, 2006, 06:11:38 PM »

i miss the days before everything was the same everywhere...

That's what my sisters say.  They return to the south to find it like Seattle and Los Angeles, hoping to find the same slow sleepy town with corner drugstores and community pools owned and operated by mom and pop, juke boxes and dance floors in long halls overhanging water.  Do they not read the paper, or what?  They were, however, fascinated to know we had penicillin now in case of some major illness. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #397 on: June 27, 2006, 06:12:01 PM »

Blah, Carpe Noctem has a bunch of stills from 24 in a photobucket that he bookmarked on the Front Page.  I don't see anything that he's pointing out but that doesn't mean anything.  Have you looked at those?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: June 27, 2006, 06:14:39 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
i miss the days before everything was the same everywhere...

That's what my sisters say.  They return to the south to find it like Seattle and Los Angeles, hoping to find the same slow sleepy town with corner drugstores and community pools owned and operated by mom and pop, juke boxes and dance floors in long halls overhanging water.  Do they not read the paper, or what?  They were, however, fascinated to know we had penicillin now in case of some major illness. Laughing

I've always been one to enjoy familiar things being everywhere, though changes aren't really welcomed by me.

Heck I get upset everytime McDonalds remodels.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: June 27, 2006, 06:15:11 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Blah, Carpe Noctem has a bunch of stills from 24 in a photobucket that he bookmarked on the Front Page.  I don't see anything that he's pointing out but that doesn't mean anything.  Have you looked at those?

Peaches, yes I have thanks.

I am looking for the videos from way back when Chicago first put them up on video google.  I SWEAR the resolution was alot better back then.  I know this because a little while ago i was looking at a section of the #24 video that I spent alot of time looking at way back when, and it is no where near as clear as it was before.  The ones on video google right now are more pixilated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.