April 27, 2024, 05:03:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169104 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2006, 09:08:30 AM »

Have a good day Monkeys.... going off to work... Evil or Very Mad

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2006, 09:09:56 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Easy

Did you read my long e-mail?

If so, have I convinced you yet?

If not, I can do more long e-mails. Laughing

lol Yeah, I read that one and planned to respond.

Good, 'cause my fingers were tired after that one.

It can change your life, you know. Wink

I Stand With The Girl
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2006, 09:11:33 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Have a good day Monkeys.... going off to work... Evil or Very Mad

Yeah Mrs. Red we know work is overated!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2006, 09:13:23 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
It is raining here this a.m. too.  We surely need the rain too Peaches.  My garden is happy.

Hi Flyingmermaid - darn those raccoons.  When we were camping one unlatched a cooler and got into our food!  He also unzipped a little personal cooler and ate my peaches! Shocked  

Hiya Easy, Mrs. Red, Widget, and San - hope you are improving daily.

Arn't  Racoons  amazeing ?  I ad one for a sort time and was always facinated at how they can watch and figure out how to use latces  knobs  and even human made tools  to get just about anything tay want  so smart and cute  and if you raise them from babies they can and are so loveing .
  I raised and shown St Bernards  and mine  would watch and when I feed them then when se would get out she would go climb up te Kennel panel and lift the latch and let them out in te yard  they  just loved her  and would never Bark until she had let them out and then all hell would break loose  but se was always safe on the roof of the kennel .
  Really  i think they were telling her Thank you rather then trying to get her  and to her it was all one big game .
 was sorry that had to give her to a friend  when i moved to another job and state
  She dearly loved  grapes
  Jerry from Ohio Very Happy

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2006, 09:17:16 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
It is raining here this a.m. too.  We surely need the rain too Peaches.  My garden is happy.

Hi Flyingmermaid - darn those raccoons.  When we were camping one unlatched a cooler and got into our food!  He also unzipped a little personal cooler and ate my peaches! Shocked  

Hiya Easy, Mrs. Red, Widget, and San - hope you are improving daily.

Arn't  Racoons  amazeing ?  I ad one for a sort time and was always facinated at how they can watch and figure out how to use latces  knobs  and even human made tools  to get just about anything tay want  so smart and cute  and if you raise them from babies they can and are so loveing .
  I raised and shown St Bernards  and mine  would watch and when I feed them then when se would get out she would go climb up te Kennel panel and lift the latch and let them out in te yard  they  just loved her  and would never Bark until she had let them out and then all hell would break loose  but se was always safe on the roof of the kennel .
  Really  i think they were telling her Thank you rather then trying to get her  and to her it was all one big game .
 was sorry that had to give her to a friend  when i moved to another job and state
  She dearly loved  grapes
  Jerry from Ohio Very Happy

This one loves buffalo wings and only gets in the garbage for them.  The bones are picked absolutely clean.

MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2006, 09:22:36 AM »

Good morning!  What happened on Greta last night?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2006, 09:26:25 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Hey Peaches a racoon ate Kimmy's Peaches! Shocked

At least he didn't rip the screens - that really ticks off Mr. Mermaid!

Oh - My hubby was furious!  He heard something in the middle of the night and found the mess. Here I am at 3:00 a.m. holding the flashlight picking up food it drug out.  I'm out in the pitch dark and my husband is running around like a wild man with a broom - hissing and scatting the raccoon.  Shocked  It was really funny but I couldn't laugh.  Laughing

I would almost be back asleep and my hubby would jump up again and hiss at the raccoon.  It was hiding under the camper the whole time. Shocked  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2006, 09:31:39 AM »

I guess nothing really happened on Greta and that's why you are talking about raccoons.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2006, 09:41:28 AM »

Does anyone except me keep getting booted out?

Should I take this personally? Shocked  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2006, 09:43:44 AM »

Quote from: "MominTN"
I guess nothing really happened on Greta and that's why you are talking about raccoons.

Nothing going on - waiting for some action from NY Judge.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2006, 09:43:45 AM »

My dad had a raccoon for a pet when he was a kid in Nebraska.  I can't imagine why.  Better a raccoon than a possum.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2006, 09:44:13 AM »

Greta had Bo Ditel on and showed a tape of Joran being served in NY.  Old Bo came across bad, imo.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2006, 09:44:16 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Does anyone except me keep getting booted out?

Should I take this personally? Shocked  Laughing

NO and YES Wink

Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2006, 09:44:32 AM »

Good Morning

Klaas, I have been asked by Lousw to tell you he can't get back in since the site went down.

Thank you

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2006, 09:46:01 AM »

Quote from: "MominTN"
Good morning!  What happened on Greta last night?

She had Bo Dietl on and showed the entire footage of Bo serving the Sporter in the airport.  The ABC producer pushed Bo.  From what I could tell, Bo was doing all the talking and the Sporter was just glaring at him.  At least until the producer threw a coat over his head.  Like that was a big disguise.  How many 6'5" goons are parading thru the airport on any given day?

Expect a miracle.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2006, 09:46:25 AM »

On my way to work I passed a young boy of about eight years dancing alone on the sidewalk to some inner music as he waited for the school bus. On other days I have seen this boy having an imaginary sword fight or practicing karate kicks as he waits for the bus. His imaginary life must be very rich. I hope he's able to retain that spark as he grows up.  I guess Aruba has decided that no news is better than lies, so all is quiet.  I hope Natalee's family are sitting on some breaking news and thats why its quiet.  I would of thought that we would of heard something about the civil case by now but I'm not putting that much faith into that either.. I believe the Sloots would just allowed it to go into default after stalling as long as they can.  I think it would be a good time for Beth to write her story using her journal and I do believe that Aruba is scared of that..
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2006, 09:46:59 AM »

Greta had Bo Ditel on and showed a tape of Joran being served in NY.  Old Bo came across bad, imo.

Was that the point of Greta showing the tape?  To make the server look bad and the judge feel sorry for Joran?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2006, 09:47:19 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
My dad had a raccoon for a pet when he was a kid in Nebraska.  I can't imagine why.  Better a raccoon than a possum.

This is true Peaches... I think possums are creepy.  Maybe it is the rat tail or that creepy grin  Shocked  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2006, 09:48:24 AM »

I agree that Bo should have been able to effect service a bit more quietly but I like Bo.  He was making a lotta noise trying to get the goon to make a mistake and say something.  He said on Greta that he has two daughters.  I'm sure the gravity of the situation just got the better of him.

Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2006, 09:49:36 AM »

Quote from: "Starr"
Good Morning

Klaas, I have been asked by Lousw to tell you he can't get back in since the site went down.

Thank you

Tell her to email Red or Tom.  red@scardmonkeys.com or tom@scaredmonkeys.com

They should be able to get her back in hopefully today.

Good Morning All!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.