April 27, 2024, 09:02:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169035 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: June 27, 2006, 07:21:13 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

LdStLou  who said you were the only one.
Question the content of why things are shown, examine the pics but
to over analyze a plastic tarp in a drain basin  is like getting 10 people to agree on what the heck an ink blot represents
JMO  of course[/b]

hey oldfart, how you doing?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: June 27, 2006, 07:22:42 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

<<snip>>
thanks my friend old fart...just no one addressed it and it so disturbs me!! I feel better now..a little Confused

I have not seen them posted here (not saying they have not been),  Just the link to them   so  I guess I did not mind that much Embarassed
It's their views expressed at their site.
Hope this make since. Confused .to Ya

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: June 27, 2006, 07:27:01 PM »

<<snip>>
thanks my friend old fart...just no one addressed it and it so disturbs me!! I feel better now..a little Confused

I have not seen them posted here (not saying they have not been),  Just the link to them   so  I guess I did not mind that much Embarassed

I also agree that even the pics posted here, were just ink blot discussions.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: June 27, 2006, 07:28:12 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

to over analyze a plastic tarp in a drain basin  is like getting 10 people to agree on what the heck an ink blot represents
JMO  of course

Hey Blah
Fighting a summer cold Crying or Very sad   I think from Being Nked here in the cage  Shocked   and How are you?
TY for asking

Any bet's on Nancy's wintness NOT being new ??? Shocked
But hey it keeps the story alive and others may become aware of a
 witness that we still do not have "clear" details on (and prob. never will)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: June 27, 2006, 07:31:14 PM »

<<snip>>

It really does old fart...it's just I guess what drew me into Natalee's case is being a mother!! And I look at it all from the perspective of being a parent...does that make sense? So I read all the posts as many do...in my quest for this angel Natalee we have all adopted into our hearts and souls, hoping beyond hope..we can find justice for her and her family since no one in friggin' (excuse the language) Aruba will...except Jossy and a few!!  But first and foremost in my mind...is the Mother part..or Parent part...and I think some get so drawn into the "mystery" of her dissapearance...they forget that this is about REAL people and a REAL family and a REAL tragedy...and that there is a mom involved, and a father and siblings, and step parents and Aunts and uncles and cousins and freinds...etc...and we just have to remember the REAL people who are reading our posts. Does that make sense?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: June 27, 2006, 07:33:06 PM »

<<snip>>

oh so sorry!! not posted here..fp!! Sorry for not making that clear!! That's why I complained here and not front page...so much integrity here!! I knew you all would understand!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: June 27, 2006, 07:33:12 PM »

Looks like there's a missing 17yr old male in Aruba.  This was in today's' Diario as well:
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diamars/noticia/

Hoben di 17 aņa tin 12 dia cu a bay for di cas  

ORANJESTAD (AAN)- For di dia 15 di Juni e hoben Emmanuel Isidro Cid Cabrera a bay for di cas y te cu awe no tin ningun pista na unda e por ta.

Emmanuel a bay for di cas Madiki Kavel 107.  Segun e mama preocupa, Sr. Orman,  Emmanuel no ta un mucha agresivo y no ta bayendo school tampoco.

E ta pidi cualquier persona cu por sa e paradero di Emmanuel pa yama na tel 9626421 of warda di polis, ya cu e ta birando desespera pa motibo cu e no tin ningun informacion unda su yiu por  ta.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: June 27, 2006, 07:36:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Looks like there's a missing 17yr old male in Aruba.  This was in today's' Diario as well:

ORANJESTAD (AAN)- For di dia 15 di Juni e hoben Emmanuel Isidro Cid Cabrera a bay for di cas y te cu awe no tin ningun pista na unda e por ta.

Emmanuel a bay for di cas Madiki Kavel 107.  Segun e mama preocupa, Sr. Orman,  Emmanuel no ta un mucha agresivo y no ta bayendo school tampoco.

E ta pidi cualquier persona cu por sa e paradero di Emmanuel pa yama na tel 9626421 of warda di polis, ya cu e ta birando desespera pa motibo cu e no tin ningun informacion unda su yiu por  ta.

Ooops!  Anyone know if the sporter is back from the World Cup?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: June 27, 2006, 07:39:36 PM »

JMO  of course

Hey Blah
Fighting a summer cold Crying or Very sad   I think from Being Nked here in the cage  Shocked   and How are you?
TY for asking

im doing good thanks.  Maybe try a little shot of whiskey or something for that cold.

I doubt nancy has anything new, and I have a hard time watching/listening to her so I'll just keep an eye here for updates.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 27, 2006, 07:40:27 PM »

<<snip>>

Klaasend  
thanks... I sure wish Jossy would hurry up with an English version  Laughing
then we might know how he went missing.

ldStLou
are you saying some of the pics from Carpe Noctem's site were on the FP ?? or just the shot of a plastic  in the drain basin ???

JW  (just wondering)

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: June 27, 2006, 07:41:32 PM »

<<snip>>

Klaasend  

ldStLou
are you saying some of the pics from Carpe Noctem's site were on the FP ?? or just the shot of a plastic  in the drain basin ???

JW  (just wondering)

she has very DETAILED pics with her analogy on front page

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: June 27, 2006, 07:42:00 PM »

<<snip>>

Klaasend  

ldStLou

JW  (just wondering)

In the comment section of the FP.  That's where Carpe posts.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: June 27, 2006, 07:42:58 PM »

JMO  of course

Hey Blah
TY for asking
by the way OLd Fart...are you scottish by any chance? My Momma's cure for ANY ill...was a good Scottish "hot toddie"!! Wink  Very Happy

im doing good thanks.  Maybe try a little shot of whiskey or something for that cold.

I doubt nancy has anything new, and I have a hard time watching/listening to her so I'll just keep an eye here for updates.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: June 27, 2006, 07:43:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Ooops!  Anyone know if the sporter is back from the World Cup?

Laughing  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: June 27, 2006, 07:44:25 PM »

JMO  of course

Hey Blah
TY for asking
by the way OLd Fart...are you scottish by any chance? My Momma's cure for ANY ill...was a good Scottish "hot toddie"!! Wink  Very Happy

oops...lost my post!! I said Hey Old Fart...by any chance are you Scottish? My Momma's cure for any ill was a good Scottish "Hot Toddie"!!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: June 27, 2006, 07:45:20 PM »

<<snip>>

Nyquill seems to help me sleep anyway.. Laughing

I always think of you when I see the auto-insurance commercial of the squirrel that makes the car run off the road and then 5 fives his buddy in the middle of the road Shocked

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: June 27, 2006, 07:46:36 PM »

Thanks Leslie - last I looked they hadn't updated yet today:

From today's DIARIO - maybe Whytegirl or someone can help translate

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Keto bay ta keda demostra, cu e trabao di Park Rangernan di Parke Nacional Arikok ta uno valioso pa Aruba.  Nan ta patruya tur dia a lo largo di costa di Aruba, pa asina raporta cualkier cos incorecto cu nan mira.

Dialuna mainta, esaki ta loke nan a bin topa cune den e rooi chikito banda di Dos Playa.

Ta parce cu un stranhero a logra yega Aruba ilegalmente, y aki el a cambia su paņa y a laga atras e saco y tambe su Jeans muha.

Fuera di esey, a haya hopi cabuya geel, cu tin ningun muestra di deterioro riba dje, indicando cu e ta algo recien poni eynan.

Park Rangernan corectamente a pone autoridad na altura di nan hayazgo.  Pues ta parce cu awor stranheronan ilegal ta drentando Aruba via costa Noordoost.

I think they are talking about illegals

in a nutshell they are talking about an illegal who made hsi way into the country of aruba left his gear and change of wet clothing in the white sac pictured.  said it is proof of more and more illegals from venezuela and or columbia coming in.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: June 27, 2006, 07:49:21 PM »

<<snip>>
oops...lost my post!! I said Hey Old Fart...by any chance are you Scottish? My Momma's cure for any ill was a good Scottish "Hot Toddie"!!

As a matter of fact I'm Scott / Irish..
but you DO NOT have to be Scottish for a Hot Toddie (Hot Tea, Honey, Lemon (?) and WHISKEY) do you.  Out of the latter but Hot tea later tonight for sure...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: June 27, 2006, 07:49:47 PM »

Thanks Sandy!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: June 27, 2006, 07:50:02 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Thanks Leslie - last I looked they hadn't updated yet today:

From today's DIARIO - maybe Whytegirl or someone can help translate

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Keto bay ta keda demostra, cu e trabao di Park Rangernan di Parke Nacional Arikok ta uno valioso pa Aruba.  Nan ta patruya tur dia a lo largo di costa di Aruba, pa asina raporta cualkier cos incorecto cu nan mira.

Dialuna mainta, esaki ta loke nan a bin topa cune den e rooi chikito banda di Dos Playa.

Ta parce cu un stranhero a logra yega Aruba ilegalmente, y aki el a cambia su paņa y a laga atras e saco y tambe su Jeans muha.

Fuera di esey, a haya hopi cabuya geel, cu tin ningun muestra di deterioro riba dje, indicando cu e ta algo recien poni eynan.

Park Rangernan corectamente a pone autoridad na altura di nan hayazgo.  Pues ta parce cu awor stranheronan ilegal ta drentando Aruba via costa Noordoost.

I think they are talking about illegals

in a nutshell they are talking about an illegal who made hsi way into the country of aruba left his gear and change of wet clothing in the white sac pictured.  said it is proof of more and more illegals from venezuela and or columbia coming in.

Does Anita have an extra cottage for some of them to remind her of her son, who has fled to another country.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.