April 28, 2024, 03:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169194 times)
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: June 27, 2006, 09:15:42 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I don't get it "Senate rejects flag desecration amendment"?  I know this is political but gosh there seems to be a lot of people that gave their lives for this flag to allowed someone that hates being an American to burn it.. I guess maybe sometimes I just don't need to read the news and hope that sanity exist somewhere..

Terry, I don't get it either.  My feeling is honor that flag, say the Pledge of Allegiance the way it was written, sing the Star Spangled Banner the way it was written, and speak English when you are in this country unless you are just traveling through!

Sorry if I offended anybody, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: June 27, 2006, 09:17:10 PM »

Guess I'm talking to myself.  Time to go figure out what's for dinner.

Nite all you monkeys.  Pray for good news with the civil suit.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: June 27, 2006, 09:21:13 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Gee mom.. how did yah know? I have no life. I drink.. I get drunk.. and I fall down. I dont work.. I have no life at home. I drink 24/7... LOL!
 OH  and BTW.. ROb called me tonight..  sorry to bring his name up it offends anyone.  He told me to tell you HI BT and alot of others as well.
  What happend earlier was not mentioned.

The next time you talk to Robbie, please tell him I said smoochies to him and I wub him a lot. Wink

Will do..   Rob is on the phone with me right now...!!!
He said to tell you to check your email.. the sock moneky one!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: June 27, 2006, 09:24:47 PM »

Gee mom.. how did yah know? I have no life. I drink.. I get drunk.. and I fall down. I dont work.. I have no life at home. I drink 24/7... LOL!
 OH  and BTW.. ROb called me tonight..  sorry to bring his name up it offends anyone.  He told me to tell you HI BT and alot of others as well.
  What happened earlier was not mentioned.

The next time you talk to Robbie, please tell him I said smoochies to him and I wub him a lot. Wink

Why are you bringing this up again?  You know Mrs Red did not appreciate it earlier so you thought doing it twice would be good??
Maybe you don't "wub" Red but could you please show a little respect?  This is HIS blog and forum and most of us saw the remarks made about him and it just seems downright rude to keep this up knowing it is offensive.  I don't understand why anybody would do such a thing.  

To my knowledge Red has not said one thing negative about Rob but the same can't be said in return and we all know it.  I think Red deserves a little better treatment than this.

But this is just in my most humble opinion and it is crystal clear some do not share that sentiment.  I was just reared to have a little respect for those paying the bills and to give them at least respect to their face.  With BFN down, no way to bring back the offensive posts, etc. so are we now going to pretend they never happened?  Evil or Very Mad  I'm not.  I saw them and remember.  Others did as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: June 27, 2006, 09:27:44 PM »

What happend earlier was not mentioned.

Will do..   Rob is on the phone with me right now...!!!
He said to tell you to check your email.. the sock moneky one!!

well isn't that nice??? tell him to read this then.....

ROB... you know damn well that you sent emails all over the place trashing Red... don't even lie and say you didn't... and I see all the little snide ass comments you make at your new home.  

ANG and BT I would have thought my earlier rant would have been a clue even though then I stupidly asked Klassend to edit it... but I should have left it up...

I don't ever tell anyone or even expect anyone to feel or think like I do... but to come on to this forum and completely dispect my husband and think that is ok just really pisses me off.... and if I behaved that way to either of your husbands you would feel the same...

YOU both just told me what you think of Red and me... thanks.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: June 27, 2006, 09:28:05 PM »

I have a confession to make, I wrote Rob trying to be funny, at least I thought I was and he took me being serious and then I realized that maybe I'm not funny..  Well I told him that I wish he would come back, that his input is needed..  Actually the story I told him was kinda funny and I was making fun of myself..

I will give you a brief summary of the email I sent him and he wrote back telling me he felt sorry for me, I was kind of embarrassed and had to tell him I was just trying to make him feel sorry for me so he would come back..  

It went something like this..

Rob,

You need to come back to Scared Monkeys because we need you.. I don't know why you left but I know disappointment.  I myself was tricked into marriaige brieffly at age 28. It all started when I bragged to all my friends how much money I was making as a genius programmer in the booming computer industry. As it turns out I exaggerated profusely. A girl tricked me into marrying her because she was already pregnant with another guy and they both needed the cash. (The other guy was in on it).

I married her because I never thought someone else would ever marry me. It stems from a poor self-image problem. She was fat to begin with so no one noticed she was pregnant. . We lived together 2 weeks then she dumped me. 3 months later she had a kid. IT WAS NOT MINE. As we were legally married when the kid was born, all paternity tests mean squat an Im legally obligated to pay all bills & support. I NEVER EVEN SLEPT with her because the 2 weeks we lived together she said she had her period and didn’t want to DO IT. Like a jerk, I am also caught on tape very drunk on my wedding video bragging that we DID IT many times. But the fact is Im the only person in the world married, divorce, paying alimony AND child support and is still a virgin.

So please Rob you need to come back since you now know my secret..

Well he wrote back and told me he felt sorry for me and that things would get better.. I did write back to tell him I was just trying to get him back and I was trying to do it with humor.. Well I guess it didn't work.. I think he said something about getting a restraining order against me..  I'm kidding about the restraining order..  

No more jokes from me but I thought you might want to know I tried to get Rob back on Scared Monkeys..
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #506 on: June 27, 2006, 09:29:36 PM »

Quote from: "Appeals"
Quote from: "terryd270"
I don't get it "Senate rejects flag desecration amendment"?  I know this is political but gosh there seems to be a lot of people that gave their lives for this flag to allowed someone that hates being an American to burn it.. I guess maybe sometimes I just don't need to read the news and hope that sanity exist somewhere..

Terry, I don't get it either.  My feeling is honor that flag, say the Pledge of Allegiance the way it was written, sing the Star Spangled Banner the way it was written, and speak English when you are in this country unless you are just traveling through!

Sorry if I offended anybody, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

AMEN.  Must be the way we were raised.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: June 27, 2006, 09:39:03 PM »

I've been on the phone and came back to see that there are upset people here.

Let me say that I didn't see an earlier rant by Mrs. Red about anything to do with Rob, so I'm not trying to upset anyone.

I am not taking any kind of side in any problem that is taking place. Everyone at SM is someone I consider a friend, and I also consider Rob a friend. While there are evidently people here who have problems with Rob, I don't. He is just my friend. If it really upsets people here than I won't mention him in the future. However, I do reserve the right to be friends with people I like.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: June 27, 2006, 09:44:12 PM »

ENOUGH - No more discussion about past members of SM.  This is about Natalee not about any of us.  This entire episode is hurting, not helping and I for one won't have it.

I have not given up and will continue to fight as long as I have a forum to do so.  

END OF DISCUSSION
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 27, 2006, 09:47:31 PM »

I've been on the phone and came back to see that there are upset people here.

Let me say that I didn't see an earlier rant by Mrs. Red about anything to do with Rob, so I'm not trying to upset anyone.

I am not taking any kind of side in any problem that is taking place. Everyone at SM is someone I consider a friend, and I also consider Rob a friend. While there are evidently people here who have problems with Rob, I don't. He is just my friend. If it really upsets people here than I won't mention him in the future. However, I do reserve the right to be friends with people I like.
[/b]

That was never a consideration... I would never tell anyone who to be friends with what happens out of the forum isn't my business, nor do I expect it to be.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: June 27, 2006, 09:48:09 PM »

sorry Klaasend.. cross posted... Embarassed  Embarassed

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: June 27, 2006, 09:48:38 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Re-elect Sonny.

He's got my vote!  Very Happy

I wish I could help you.  I used to be registered there.  You think they have purged me yet.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #512 on: June 27, 2006, 09:50:32 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Re-elect Sonny.

I wish I could help you.  I used to be registered there.  You think they have purged me yet.

Probably not.  I've heard there are dead people still on the rolls.  And GA is probably not the only place that happens.

Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: June 27, 2006, 09:51:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Re-elect Sonny.

me too ...I didn't change it for the longest time... I think I kept thinking if I stayed registered, then i would magically be back there...

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: June 27, 2006, 09:53:32 PM »

Klaas, you rock.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: June 27, 2006, 09:57:47 PM »

Peaches, swear to God we were separated at birth.   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: June 27, 2006, 09:59:11 PM »

Ahem...anyone home?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: June 27, 2006, 10:00:07 PM »

Reminder - Oldfart started a thread for questions for Art Wood.  Art will be on the Dana Pretzer show this Sunday.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=10
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #518 on: June 27, 2006, 10:00:57 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

Well, I found a sister I never knew I had four years ago so I guess anything's possible!  We are on the same wave length most of the time.

Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: June 27, 2006, 10:02:43 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

Well, I found a sister I never knew I had four years ago so I guess anything's possible!  We are on the same wave length most of the time.

Wow Peaches!!  How cool is that!  Did she find you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.