April 27, 2024, 06:37:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169115 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: June 27, 2006, 10:22:04 PM »

Bo said he believes he is very capable of raping a girl and he utilized the date rape drug.  He said we shouldn't go to Aruba.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #541 on: June 27, 2006, 10:22:40 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Peaches, swear to God we were separated at birth.   Laughing

Well, I found a sister I never knew I had four years ago so I guess anything's possible!  We are on the same wave length most of the time.

Peaches, that's really cool!  Do you like your new-found sister?  (What a dumb question.)  I mean, do you see her much and have you been able to establish a relationship, to get to know her?

A couple years after my mother died, my dad told me that I had a sister. Apparently, she had a baby at 19 who was put up for adoption.  She was adopted by a nice lawyer and his wife who lived in the same town.  Keep in mind this is a SMALL town in Iowa.  I'm sure my Grandma was horrified over the whole thing. My aunt (older than my mom) knew and so did her two older daughters.  The youngest daughter is only 3 mos. older than my sister.  My dad waited until my mother was gone to spill the beans.  So armed with her name and birthday, I snooped on the Internet and eventually found someone I thought could be her.  Took me a long time and a TON of soul searching.  How do you start that conversation?  I found her, called her and just said are you....., is your birthday......, were you born in ...........Iowa.  Got all the right answers.  We spent about three hours on the phone that nite and many more since.  Next summer, my daughter and I flew to Boston and took the bus out to the Cape and she and her hubby met us.  We recognized each other immediately.  We look like sisters.  We have the same space between our two front teeth and so do our daughters.  We spent the week together.  By the end of the week, we were finishing each other's sentences and talking nonstop.  It was amazing to say the least.  The next summer, my husband was able to go with us.  It's great.  She looks like my mother did at the same age.  She's seven years older than me.  She always knew she was adopted.  I wanted to reach her if for no other reason than to let her know her medical history.  It's usually better to know what runs in the family than not.  We are both very happy with the outcome.  I hope my mother is happy too.  Last year she was in Iowa and was able to have lunch with my dad (not her bio-dad) who started the whole thing.  They had a great time.  It's a good thing all around.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: June 27, 2006, 10:23:10 PM »

Live and Direct with Rita Crosby

6-27-06

Columbian witness credible?

secret exposed, new arrest...been kept under wraps.

Columbian national has been behind bars since last month.

Julia: his name is carlos. from columbia, he has certain info claiming to have witnessed a possible murder. he is not specific that it is natalee but it happened the night she vanished. he heard screaming, and saw someone being dragged out to the water. claims to have seen a small young lady with a tall young man. could not identify the vehicle.  he had had a fight with his wife, and he drove up there to relax and watch the ocean. he was woken up by screaming.....

Well, he came forward several months ago, he spoke to media people, who then brought him to authorities.....pressing him that it was his responsibility to go.

You have to understand, the pros is not speaking to the press  they are making a strong dedication to the case.

it is up to the judge how long they keep him, could be up to 180 days, but i doubt that will happen.  If any of the details he brings forth is credible he will continue to be deatined, not as a suspect, but because he is an illegal alien, just like in the US you just can go and live on someone's country.

We are now getting our first moment of the civil law suit in quite dramatic fashion.  this exchange on video tape was pretty heated.

they are showing the tape now....

Holloway family waiting to hear if civil case will go forward.

Bo:  when it hit the ground, i served him without any witnesses. my opinion is, this was a very important case.  we video taped it to show that he was served properly and we had evidence of it. this is a very important case.  I am sick and tired of his lies. he knows what happened, and there is no doubt in my mind.  He was trying to hide, he came over to do interview to explain he had nothing to do with it.  maybe it was a little over the top....he looked at me with those eyes, and i asked him where he hid the body, he just looked vicious. i have no problem with that.

I belivee he is very capable of raping a girl, he is a very big man 6 ft 6...i believe he has done this before, and utilized date rape drugs that are all over the caribeean.  ale screwed up this from the beginning. if they can't keep their country in line we should not go into aruba.

all thses leads pop out. fact is joran is one of the last ones to be seen with her.  he is the one who last saw her alive. if he tells the truth, we may be able to find out how and where natalee was lost.

he was resisiting, the producer came up and gave me a shove.

I'm doing a legal process here, you can't push me....I think he landed on his backside....he had slippery shoes, and he went down.

so i stuffed the papers in his jacket, i walked him out and asked him a couple of questions...like where did you bury the body...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: June 27, 2006, 10:23:59 PM »

Bo said I just asked him where did you bury the body Joran van der Sloot whatever his name is.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: June 27, 2006, 10:25:06 PM »

Thanks Jacqueline!
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 27, 2006, 10:26:45 PM »

Thanks Jacqueline!

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: June 27, 2006, 10:27:31 PM »

Laughing

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #547 on: June 27, 2006, 10:29:48 PM »

Beans, made some homemade Dorothy Lynch salad dressing.  Good but not the same.  

(Humming "There is no place like Nebraska)..................

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #548 on: June 27, 2006, 10:33:22 PM »

Hello?

Guess I shoulda saved my big story for a slower news nite.  Oh well.   It's still a great story.

Expect a miracle.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: June 27, 2006, 10:33:49 PM »

Jacqueline, good job.  That was exactly what was said.  I did notice that Rita asked Bo if he thought Joran was capable of murdering Natalee.  Bo said,
I believe he is very capable of raping a girl, he is a very big man 6 ft 6, and he is a man...i believe he has done this before, and utilized date rape drugs that are all over the caribeean.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: June 27, 2006, 10:34:15 PM »

A couple years after my mother died, my dad told me that I had a sister. Apparently, she had a baby at 19 who was put up for adoption.  She was adopted by a nice lawyer and his wife who lived in the same town.  Keep in mind this is a SMALL town in Iowa.  I'm sure my Grandma was horrified over the whole thing. My aunt (older than my mom) knew and so did her two older daughters.  The youngest daughter is only 3 mos. older than my sister.  My dad waited until my mother was gone to spill the beans.  So armed with her name and birthday, I snooped on the Internet and eventually found someone I thought could be her.  Took me a long time and a TON of soul searching.  How do you start that conversation?  I found her, called her and just said are you....., is your birthday......, were you born in ...........Iowa.  Got all the right answers.  We spent about three hours on the phone that nite and many more since.  Next summer, my daughter and I flew to Boston and took the bus out to the Cape and she and her hubby met us.  We recognized each other immediately.  We look like sisters.  We have the same space between our two front teeth and so do our daughters.  We spent the week together.  By the end of the week, we were finishing each other's sentences and talking nonstop.  It was amazing to say the least.  The next summer, my husband was able to go with us.  It's great.  She looks like my mother did at the same age.  She's seven years older than me.  She always knew she was adopted.  I wanted to reach her if for no other reason than to let her know her medical history.  It's usually better to know what runs in the family than not.  We are both very happy with the outcome.  I hope my mother is happy too.  Last year she was in Iowa and was able to have lunch with my dad (not her bio-dad) who started the whole thing.  They had a great time.  It's a good thing all around.

Peaches what a nice story and glad to hear you found your sister.  I think your mother would be happy you found her.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #551 on: June 27, 2006, 10:35:49 PM »

Jacqueline, good job.  That was exactly what was said.  I did notice that Rita asked Bo if he thought Joran was capable of murdering Natalee.  Bo said,
I believe he is very capable of raping a girl, he is a very big man 6 ft 6, and he is a man...i believe he has done this before, and utilized date rape drugs that are all over the caribeean.

Imagine my surprise!  I agree totally.  It's a matter of time before he does it again.  And he will.  Because he just can't help himself.

Expect a miracle.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: June 27, 2006, 10:36:09 PM »

Peaches, it's a wonderful story.  I'm trying to catch up after running into the bedroom to watch Rita and then running back to puter.  I think it is so great that you found her.  Absolutely fate.  My mother always wanted to find her real mother and was never able to do so.  Darn Catholic orphanages even today won't release the information.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: June 27, 2006, 10:38:03 PM »

Oh yes.  Joran is a sexual predator, and he will reoffend.  And Aruba and the Netherlands had best protect their daughters.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: June 27, 2006, 10:38:09 PM »

Beans, made some homemade Dorothy Lynch salad dressing.  Good but not the same.  

(Humming "There is no place like Nebraska)..................

Ah, hugs at ya!

I sent your recipe to my sis in Arizona!!  Heck... I should make it sometime. ha.  Easier to buy it.  

BTW, I spent a good 30mins. on here the other night answering questions about Runzas.  LOL
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 27, 2006, 10:38:09 PM »

Peaches~
That is a great story and I'm so happy for you and your family. I've also been wanting to tell you that you have and will continue to be in thoughts and prayers and am excited with your progress so far.

Roo~

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: June 27, 2006, 10:38:46 PM »

Hello?

Guess I shoulda saved my big story for a slower news nite.  Oh well.   It's still a great story.

Peaches, reading about your *new* sister just gave me goosebumps.....that is such a wonderful, heartwarming story with a happy ending!  I do a lot of genealogy research for myself and friends....reading something like this is just so uplifting.  Your new sister is lucky to have you in her life!  Very Happy  Very Happy
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #557 on: June 27, 2006, 10:39:11 PM »

Peaches, it's a wonderful story.  I'm trying to catch up after running into the bedroom to watch Rita and then running back to puter.  I think it is so great that you found her.  Absolutely fate.  My mother always wanted to find her real mother and was never able to do so.  Darn Catholic orphanages even today won't release the information.

Holy moly!  Another Catholic orphanage story?  After my mother had her, she went to a Catholic orphanage for a few weeks.  Why I don't know because the doctor who I suspect arranged the whole thing is from the same small town (and we're talking really small here) as was the lawyer and his wife who adopted her.  I was lucky to find her.  My dad just couldn't keep the secret anymore.  Bless his heart.  I've always been Daddy's girl and he just knew I would want to know about her.

Expect a miracle.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: June 27, 2006, 10:39:35 PM »

OT

Eddie (Moose the JRT) from "Frasier" died at age 16.  God speed Eddie/Moose - see ya the bridge.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #559 on: June 27, 2006, 10:42:02 PM »

Thanks Roos, et al.   It is a great story. I was amazed it worked out the way it did.  It's funny because she also had an adopted brother and I have two brothers.  We had both always wanted a sister.  Now we have each other.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.